• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Good and Bad of Best Whishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofthez

Reaction score
Pokemon best wishes is almost over and Pokemon X and Y are right around the corner it is time to ask the question of what did you like/dislike of Best Wishes? Anything you would want to see again or something that you hope never sees the light of day again. How about an idea that that was a good idea but could use another go to get right. In my option,

The Good: Not having a contest side-plot. I hate contests in the anime with a burning passion. I also liked most of the gym battles.

The Bad:The Unova league. This league was just boring and just seemed like more of an after thought

The good idea but not really executed well: Ash having a rotation team was cool, but it needed to be longer to let all the Pokemon have screen time.

Good- Cameron and pignite.
Bad- literally everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom