• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Google Autocomplete Game!

Anime Psyclone

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
Never saw this thread ever on this site, so I’m assuming nobody made something like this.
So the rules are simple. I post a word, the next person needs to read it then reply what Google autocompleted it to, then post one of the words in the autocomplete(Not the base word.)
Anime Psyclone said:
Forbidden Moonshine said:
Fish Sticks.
Sticks.
Anime Psyclone said:
Sticks and Stones.
Stones.
So let us start.
Shell.

Company name generator

Generator

Also, I would like to point out that different countries may have slightly different results when searching the same thing - for example, one of the results that came up when I searched Paths' word was 'company tax rate nz'. Just thought I should mention that for some reason.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom