• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

THE GRAND INTRODUCTION!

The Grand Inquisitor

Keeper of the holy verses
Reaction score
Who am I? Despite it's simplicity, this question is hard to answer. There are many ways to define a human being. Biologically, I would be defined as being nothing more than skin, bone, and a bunch of diverse cells. However, there is much more to me than what Biology claims. The purpose of this description is not to answer the question of who I am as a human being, but rather who I am as an individual. In order to define himself, the individual must begin by putting under the microscope the intellectual baggage with which his society has saddled him. He must undertake a vast operation of scrutiny, begining with all the sterotypical norms his society has imposed upon him. It is after this process that the individual finds out the characteristics that define him as an individual. The elements that compose our characters tell us who we are. I will answer the question posed in the beginning of this description by characterizing myself through three elements of my character. Let this description serve as a dictionary of my being. The definition of The grand inquisitor is: A man whose primary elements consist of ambition, fanaticism, and perversity.

IN OTHER WORDS:
I AM DA MASTA OF LULZ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Quite the juxtaposition. Your intro is intriguing, but after such a long wait, could it really be called an intro? I suppose.
I know I still haven't given mine.

Welcome, you know where the shoe closet is. Dinner is in the oven, so help yourself.

LULZ MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!!!!!!!!

I am a man of ambition. Ambition plays a huge role in building up my identity. Webster's dictionary defines ambition as, "a strong drive for success." Ambition helps define me for who I am because I fit in with the word's definition. I, The grand inquisitor, have a strong drive for success. I set high standards for myself and I want to succeed in meeting those standards. Ambition is the great incentive from which I derive most of my desire to accomplish my goals. This strong drive for success is an essential part of me and it has served me well throughout my life. The past is the great medium from which characteristics gather their impact on our characters. Ambition has made that very impact on my character. Throughout my life, I would always attempt to excel at any objective that I invested my talent in. My youth was riddled with challenges like school, tutoring, and sports, and it was only through ambition did I overcome those challenges. Ambition has done much to define me for who I am as an individual...

AND AS A ZEALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
And so a HoS stalker has joined the forums...

BMG welcomes you. Have a good time trolling the HoS. :D

"In lulz we trust."

Welcome back. TL;DRshipping forever, baby. ;D

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom