• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers The Hitchiker's Guide to the Ultra Wormholes

PlatinumPokenut

Reaction score
So! Bulbapedia still hasn't lifted the edit ban on itself, and thus, no pages can be made. So, while that's down, I thought I'd explain the Ultra Wormholes here:

The Ultra Wormholes are in the Altar of the Sunne/Moone. They open up and are available to you after beating Ultra Necrozma. There are 2 kinds of other objects in the wormhole: energy balls and electric orbs. The orange energy balls let you go for longer, while the blue electric orbs slow you down and make you lose energy. The longer you run, the more energy you have to collect, otherwise, Solgaleo or Lunala will get tired, peter out, and the nearest Ultra Wormhole's gravity will pull you in. There are 5 colors of wormhole and each corresponds to a different set of Pokemon and Ultra Spaces. The normal Pokemon and UBs have an unusually high Shininess rate, at a whopping 7% when the light-year benefits are maxed out at 4500 LY. The shininess is determined upon entering the wormhole. As such, one can soft reset for natures and IVs. For Legendary Pokemon, the only way to get them shiny is by soft resetting them. There are 4 kinds of (conjecturally named) Ultra Wormholes. They are, in order of rarity from lowest to highest: Normal, Ringed, Double Ring, and Aura Flower. The rarer the wormhole, the greater the chance of encountering a Legendary. Aura Flower wormholes are guaranteed to encounter a legendary.

Blue(Ultra Falls, these are names by me):
  • Quagsire
  • Lombre
  • Floatzel
  • Stunfisk
  • Barbaracle
  • Suicune(Entei and Raikou in party)
  • Lugia(UM)
  • Latias(UM)
  • Latios(US)
  • Kyogre(UM)
  • Lake Trio
  • Kyurem(Reshiram and Zekrom in party)

Green (Ultra Ridge):
  • Nuzleaf
  • Grumpig
  • Drapion
  • Audino
  • Heliolisk
  • Mewtwo
  • Raikou(US)
  • Dialga(US)
  • Entei(UM)
  • Swords of Justice
  • Reshiram(US)
  • Zekrom(UM)
  • Xerneas(US)

Yellow(Ultra Underground):
  • Magcargo
  • Medicham
  • Hippowdon
  • Crustle
  • Abomasnow
  • Legendary Golems
  • Groudon(US)
  • Palkia(UM)
  • Heatran(US)
  • Regigigas(UM)

Red(Ultra Cliffside):
  • Swellow
  • Altaria
  • YAnmega
  • Sigilyph
  • Swanna
  • Legendary Birds
  • Ho-oh(US)
  • Rayquaza(requires the Weather Duo)
  • Kami Trio(Tornadus in Ultra Sun, Thundurus in Ultra Moon anf Landorus requires both)
  • Yveltal(UM)

White:
  • Nihilego(Ultra Deep Sea)
  • Buzzwole(Ultra Jungle,US-only)
  • Pheromosa(Ultra Desert,UM-only)
  • Xurkitree(Ultra Plant)
  • Kartana(Ultra Forest,US-only)
  • Celesteela(Ultra Crater)

G̝͈ͮ᷄ͮͮ̚u̠̟̩ͮͧ̐ͮͯ͟z͕᷂᷉ͮ̍ͮ̐ẓ̴᷈ͮ͐ͤͮl̶̸̛᷁ͮͯͮo̵̝ͩͮ͒ͮ͛r̢̛ͨͮͮ̾͘d̞᷂̈́ͮ᷆̌ͮ(̦̣̟̝ͮͮ͢U̖̬͊ͮͭ̏ͮ͢͜l̞̯͕ͮ᷃ͮ͑t̩͇ͮͥ᷅ͮ͝r̜͈ͮ͑͐ͮ͡a̤̰᷀ͮ̿͗ͮ R̨̹̩ͮͮ̕̚u᷿̫ͮ̌̄ͮ̌i̓ͮ᷃͊̉ͮ͡ņ̠͚ͮ͑ͮ͢)̗ͧͮͣ͂ͮ᷉

Last edited:
In my research I found that Double Rings have the highest chance of shiny than any other ring. No matter what distance Double Rings will have a pretty good chance of shiny, I've encountered a shiny Crustle at only 2500 light years.
This may be my luck, though, but I doubt it because my luck is nonexistent

In my research I found that Double Rings have the highest chance of shiny than any other ring. No matter what distance Double Rings will have a pretty good chance of shiny, I've encountered a shiny Crustle at only 2500 light years.
This may be my luck, though, but I doubt it because my luck is nonexistent

I'll try out your theory, good Sir.

Does anyone know if the wormhole legendaries aren't lost forever if you leave the Wilds without battling them?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom