• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Hoenn Region

It doesn't really looks like night time, it's more there's a big shadow covering the area or maybe its a sandstorm.

sept_p14_03_en_nud.jpg

sept_p18_03_en_lib.jpg

Everyone glanced over this, the first shot of Mauville City.

Mauville looks less empty than before, it seems there're buildings everywhere.

The exterior looks more like a giant central as Wattson always wanted his city to be. I wish he had more screenshots of Mauville.

That's Victory Road? Hot damn. That graphical update is mind-blowing. I love the total revising of it. There's grass and flowers and what looks to be a waterfall at the end. Amazing.

I don't recognize this place. What route is this? In the original Sapphire you don't meet Matt until Mt. Chimney and this is definitely not Mt. Chimey. You also encounter Steven here so this place seems very significant.

sept_p15_04_en_azr.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recognize this place. What route is this? In the original Sapphire you don't meet Matt until Mt. Chimney and this is definitely not Mt. Chimey. You also encounter Steven here so this place seems very significant.

sept_p15_04_en_azr.jpg

I'm guessing that's Rt. 119, maybe Courtney/Matt encounters you sometime before you reach the Weather Institute.

That's Victory Road? Hot damn. That graphical update is mind-blowing. I love the total revising of it. There's grass and flowers and what looks to be a waterfall at the end. Amazing.

I don't think Thats victory road, wallys shirt is still buttoned up.

Maybe he unbuttons it. Or maybe it's just unbuttoned in his battle artwork/model.

Either way, it's almost certainly Victory Road. You can see a cave exit in the background, meaning you're talking to him inside of a cave.

It doesn't really looks like night time, it's more there's a big shadow covering the area or maybe its a sandstorm.

sept_p14_03_en_nud.jpg

Looks night to me. if there was soemthing covering it liek a shadow it would be more gray/black. the characters would be darker too.

It's Mt. Chimney since in Maxie's screenshot the specks are in a different place:

sept_p12_03_en_nnb.jpg

Also considering these two screenshots with the same soot specks and are possibly on Mt. Chimney but have a lighter sky:

sept_p15_03_en_chn.jpg
sept_p13_02_en_rwh.jpg

It's also probably safe to say that the Archie and Maxie ones are night screenshots of the same area.

It's Mt. Chimney since in Maxie's screenshot the specks are in a different place:

sept_p12_03_en_nnb.jpg

Also considering these two screenshots with the same soot specks and are possibly on Mt. Chimney but have a lighter sky:

sept_p15_03_en_chn.jpg
sept_p13_02_en_rwh.jpg

It's also probably safe to say that the Archie and Maxie ones are night screenshots of the same area.

So that thing next to Archie/Maxie is the machine containing the Meteorite. :O

I think the best part is the fact that its now a glass platform above the crater, instead of a pixelly mess you couldn't understand like the originals.

I think it's nice that there are more camera angles instead of seeing it overhead 97% of the time time.

Posted this question in the thread for it over at the anime section, but here's a good place too. That floating island in the new preview for the Mega Evo Special, is that what's under the cloud, or just an Anime stand in for the Sky Pillar?

It's not the noght time, it's just the ashes and the volcano's heat which makes everything look shadowy.

70.jpg

And here's Mt. Pyre summit :

69.jpg

And a tag battle with the rival :

71.jpg

Posted this question in the thread for it over at the anime section, but here's a good place too. That floating island in the new preview for the Mega Evo Special, is that what's under the cloud, or just an Anime stand in for the Sky Pillar?

I believe it is the Sky Pillar. The Sky Pillar was always supposed to be ruins and that's what the anime is showing.

It's not the noght time, it's just the ashes and the volcano's heat which makes everything look shadowy.

70.jpg

And here's Mt. Pyre summit :

69.jpg

And a tag battle with the rival :

71.jpg

Where did you find these images? I can't seem to find them on the official site...

Back
Top Bottom