• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Honesty Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marik

Man, Myth, Legend
Reaction score
Post what you honestly think of the person who posts above you.

Pretty cool dude, who thinks that Supersquirrel is related to Pikachu and not Pachirisu for some reason.

Fairly new, but fits in perfectly. Apparently prefers Pokabu over the other two starters which is different from a lot of peoples opinions.

At least u don't tlk n txt speak. Ugh, I hate people with illegible typing.

I've seen you buzzing around this section, but not much of anywhere else...then again, the only places I really go to are the Roleplaying section and here, with occasional stops at the Pokemon World section.

Seems like a cool guy. Likes everything dark, including dark Pokémon. Likes to play games, judging by posting quite often in this section.

Seems to be an Ash liker, and has a very nice attitude.

Is also awesome, but SHOULD owe me a cookie.
Mesa wants a COOKEH!

Is being stalked by me.
But then again, who isn't?

Haha, got that right~
Blood and brains are yummy yum!
Anyway... I feel like I know you from somewhere...

I think you have awesome username and great avatar. 8D
And you seem like a nice person.

...No, I don't think I've ever seen you before. Love the avatar, though. (Bijou, isn't it? From Hamtaro?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom