• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The hottest mom

Hottest mom

• Ash's mom

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Brock's mom

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • May's mom

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Dawn's mom

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doters

Reaction score
glee.png

Wow, this is an odd idea for a thread.

Anyway, I voted for Delia, even though I'm not a guy. I mean, I don't find any of the characters' moms to be "hot".

And obviously, my reason for voting for Ash's mom, is because Veronica used to voice her and everything. XD Also, she's my favorite of all the moms in the anime! ^^

I voted for ash's mom. I have never whatched almost any of the advanced generation.I though in one of the very first episodes of the anime that Brock's Dad said that Brock's mom was dead.I did not vote for dawn's mom because i dont like the big poofy hair

Lol, this topic is awesome. I voted for Ash's mom, though I don't remember Brock's mom... ash's mom is a total cartoon MILF. lol

I'm sure Prima and Professor Ivy's somebody's mom (well, maybe not Ivy, she gives off a "Pokemon are my only kids" vibe)

Bulbagarden: Serious and Mature Discussions.

NOW WHOSE THE BIGGEST MILF??

I'll go with Johanna.

Lol @ topic. I guess I'll vote for Delia, only because of an... odd, "three word story" I was a part of on another forum :p .

I'll have to say Delia.

I though in one of the very first episodes of the anime that Brock's Dad said that Brock's mom was dead.
That was a mistranslation by the American dubbers. She actually ran away and came back before Advanced Generation.

Last edited:
Misty's. I mean sure we've never seen her, but just look at her daughters. She can't not be hot.

Who's Johanna?

Well, Delia gets most "love" from fanatics drawing perwerted pictures and writing fanfiction... I prefer Caroline.

Who's Johanna?

Johanna = Ayako = Hikari's Mom.

Anyway, it's hard to say who's the hottest mum. I don't like women who already have children. I'm not one of those perverted soap opera characters who interest only in married women.

I say it was a tough choice between Delia and Caroline but in the end I chose Delia

I don't know about hottest, but for the bestest, Brock's mom. She has a Slowbro. That should be enough for anyone.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom