• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If pokemon were real. I am going dropout of school.
You know the thing that annoys me the most? Ash doesn't have to go to school but YOU DO!

If Pokemon were real it WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! I wish it was. Anyway my father would be an Elite Four member and would give me a Riolu as my starter. I will start in the Johto region, defeat all of the Johto gym leaders and Elite Four and then head into Kanto and get a charmander. At that point I would probably have a Lucario and Charizard and we will destroy all of the Kanto region gym leaders and Elite Four members. I will then travel to Hoenn and get a treecko. I will train it against my Charizard until it is EPIC. Lucario, Charizard and Sceptile in my team now so we defeat Hoenn and head off to Sinnoh. In Sinnoh I will capture a Gible and train it against all my Pokemon to gain max. strength. Lucario, Charizard, Sceptile and Garchomp now, we defeat all of Sinnoh and travel to Unova by train. We get an Oshawott and train it against Sceptile. It soon evolves into Samurott. We destroy the Unova region and await the next region. While waiting we have a rematch against all of the trainers all over again. While training we find a Scyther. I know it evolves with trading so I trade it while holding a metal coat with my father and Scyther evolves into Scizor. We own everyond. THE END

Do you think its so easy like that? i tink its a great adventure but with some times a little bit of troubles! and i would set up a good team! But.. if pokemon are real... i think they would be abushed to.. and there would be much more crime i think.. but.. The cops got pokemon too

Do you think its so easy like that? i tink its a great adventure but with some times a little bit of troubles! and i would set up a good team! But.. if pokemon are real... i think they would be abushed to.. and there would be much more crime i think.. but.. The cops got pokemon too

One guy on here had an excellent idea in another post-

What if we were part of the Pokemon world instead?

eh? that would be great! i don't know wich pokemon im then.. maybe oshawott or snivy..But i think it would be great!

if pokémon were real,I'd tell my teacher that a Charizard burned up my homework papers whenever I forget to bring them >:D

I'd set up a Pokémon version of The Hunger Games

Hmm...that's tough. I would probably be a Pokémon Trainer, traveling around the world to challenge league's like Ash, allong with my Bulbasaur/Cyndaquil/Torchic/Piplup/Tepig (if I had to pick my starter in the boring way) or Wobbuffet.

For some reason I also could see myself as a co-ordinator, trying to introduce contest's in Unova.

i would have a togekiss that stayed out of its pokeball. i probably would stay home,or not go too far from home,and catch some pokemon around my house. then when i got a bit older,me and some of my friends would go around with our awesome pokemon and go on a journey.

if Pokemon were real, I would start off on my journey with a Cyndaquil, and try to beat all of the gyms and catch as many cool Pokemon as I can. Once I had a main Johto team, I would take on the Elite 4. Once I had trained enough and beaten them, I would head to Kanto, where I would get my Charmander. I would train it and head out with just Typhlosion and Charizard, my other Johto Pokemon would be put into the PC temporarily. I would catch a new team of Pokemon, aand once again fight the gyms and Elite 4. Then off to Hoenn, where I would get Torchic, train it into Blaziken, catch 3 Hoenn Pokemon, one of which would be a Beldum or Metang, so that I had a full team, and repeat the process of beating gyms and the Elite 4. Then on to Sinnoh, where I would catch new Pokemon and defeat gyms, and the same thing for Unova. After that, I would head back to Kanto, to get a Bulbasaur, and then, once My brother got me a totodile egg, I would have my full team of Elites.

I must be a Pokemon Fanatic.

If Pokemon were real, I would "wake up" walking in a forest. Later I find a Chingling tied to a tree branch by it's red and white strings. I untie them and befriend him/her. I brought the little Pokemon home and asked my parents if I could catch it. They said to make posters for the lost Chingling. "Oh, they must have a trainer. Maybe...", I thought in my head. I did and nobody called our house. So my parents finally said I could catch Chingling. I did with a Great Ball they gave me.
I would battle a few trainers here and there and later, end up watching a contest. It looked really awesome and thought I should join one too! I did, and this is what Chingling would do: He/she would use Hypnosis in the air above themselves and use Psychic to control the Hypnosis waves to make it spin like a mini tornado. The strings on Chingling's head would control everything. He/she will stop spinning their strings and the mini tornado will stop and vanish, then making a "fireworkish" ending.

Last edited:
If Pokemon were real. I would want to live in my favorite generation, Johto. And my party would be Sudowoodo(Yeah, that's right. This Pokemon TROLLS fire types into making them think it's a grass type.) Arcanine(Pure awesomeness.) Blastoise(How can you deny a giant, Water cannon mounted turtle?) Ampharos(I love my Amphy! :3) Dragonite(Because flying on a Dragonite would be awesome.) And last, but not least, Weavile. I remember when there was just sneasel. Those were the days. Gen II has always been my favorite. And it always will be. And my home town would be Goldenrod City.

If Pokemon were real. I would want to live in my favorite generation, Johto. And my party would be Sudowoodo(Yeah, that's right. This Pokemon TROLLS fire types into making them think it's a grass type.) Arcanine(Pure awesomeness.) Blastoise(How can you deny a giant, Water cannon mounted turtle?) Ampharos(I love my Amphy! :3) Dragonite(Because flying on a Dragonite would be awesome.) And last, but not least, Weavile. I remember when there was just sneasel. Those were the days. Gen II has always been my favorite. And it always will be. And my home town would be Goldenrod City.

Very excellent choices! Although I would choose different Pokemon, I'd live in Johto as well.
:D

Gen2 is my favorite generation as well.

I would start my journey in Hoenn with Torchic! :)

Or I would be a member of Team Rocket with my Sneasel~

If Pokémon were real, I'd probably be a trainer and breeder. Hopefully my starter would be Cyndaquil, and I'd have an Umbreon by my side |D I'd probably also be like Tracey and spend a lot of my time sketching Pokémon- I think after my journey I'd probably end up with TOO MANY Pokémon living in my house with me. Mostly cute ones. Ahahah.

If Pokemon was real, I'd start out trying to be the Pokemon master and beat the champions of all regions and get famous and stuff, but the second I'd step out of my house. I'm making a mad dash for the game corner! I don't need repel, I can fart! I don't need to cut trees, I punch trees with my bare fists >:) (or walk around them). I don't use flash, I use a flashlight >:) (nothing to brag about really). I'm finally at the game corner! I see my rival beat him up and force him to give me a Gengar that immediately obeys me and punches my rival in the face and tosses him into Pokemon Tower. Then I'd get right to the slots. Gengar gets his friend Alakazam to join me so Alakazam's psychic powers can rig the slots and we get rich. Professor Oak comes to me and says: "You didn't get your starter Pokemon! Here's the last one! Oak gave you a Squirtle. Okay Squirtle, go to the counter and trade these tokens for experience points. How you ask? Take this action replay with you. It will help you out. Next second Squirtle is a Blastoise. So we're making millions at the slots until someone says: "Hey kid, shouldn't you be trying to get badges?" Well he can face my wrath. Blastoise use hydro pump. Let's convert these into- Wait I'm getting a call. It's my mom: "How's it going son." "Great!" "How many badges?" "Ummm... 8?" "Already all 8 badges! I'm really proud of you, show me your badges back at Pallet Town 9:00 PM sharp, don't be late! Bye." "Okay, bye." I've only got 2 hours for all of the badges! Blastoise use fly! Uh oh. Look a Pidgey, and it has wings! Let's use the master ball that we stole from my rival when he raided Silph to stop Giovanni. Pidgey, use fly! Wow, it actually worked! Time to beat all of the gym leaders. (1 hour 59 minutes later). Finally, I beat Giovanni! Time to go ho- Oh no my rival is blocking the path and he has anti-aircraft turrets and they target Pidgeys too! Gotta' be sneaky... Uh oh , he saw me. "Hey you, you've wrecked my life long enough prepare to- Ow!" "Nice use of tackle Pidgey! Alakazam, stall him with your psychic powers! Gengar tire him out with toxic! Blastoise, hydro pump him away!" Hey, we beat him. That was easy. Back to pallet town in time. "Hi mom." "Hi son, how's your quest going? Are you being good to your neighbor?" "Yes mom." "You must be tired, need a rest?" "Sure." (After waking up.) "So when will you take on the elite four son?" "Now." Okay, good luck." We need more Pokemon for the elite four, and I know the perfect person to ask... I just stole my rival's Nidoqueen, Kabutops and Dragonite! It's time for the elite four. This is pretty easy. Elite Four Guy: "How did you defeat me?" Me: "You suck at this. Oh yeah, this is for using quick attack which did 1 damage to my precious Nidoqueen. Dragonite use draco meteor." Time for the champion and what do you know, it's my rival. This should be easy. "Hey you- Ouch!" I just used mega kick on him. It was pretty fun. "Take me to the hall of fame!" :mad: "Never!" "Oh yeah! I'll walk past you!" "Nooooooo!!!" Oak: I'm very disappointed in you grandson. You lost the second I came." Rival: *Sniff. And that's my Pokemon legend. If you want to see me, I'll be in the game corner at Celadon City.

Last edited:
I will have An Darkrai and terorize people for bacon hahahahahaha
And Go to my scool destroy so no more school
And Seal team 6 tries to attack me but my awsome darkrai kill them and get their gun and gun innocent peps like in GTA
And destroy global warming so the world will be still Healthy so i can eat more bacon hurayy
AND STOP 2012
then people bow down to me
and they give me pokemon platinum action replay and make them build a mansion for me
and pamper darkrai (you think i will treat him like a douche wrong)
and get more pokemon so i can get more stuff while they will be treated like royalty
then catch dialgina and stop me aging so i can be forever young

I would probably want to start off in Kanto, beginning my journey with any of those 3 starter Pokemon would be good by me, love them all. I'd probably try catching everything but I'd probably build a team out of favorites, my favorites from Kanto tend to land in 2 types, Water and Fighting, maybe I could be the Cerulean Gym Leader or be part of the Fighting Dojo. Golduck and Kingler happen to be favorites of mine, as well as Machoke and Hitmonlee, they would most likely be involved.

I would travel with Snivy riding on my shoulder. I'd also have an Oshawott, Espeon, Quilava, Emolga, and Buizel.

........I'd have a Jolteon a Samurott a sandslash and a Mightyeana though i'd also like a latios so i could appear to be at school but not really be there......I'd journey in unova region.......i'd be a breeder and a trainer but maybe not a champion.....

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom