• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Imaginatrix has landed!

Pokemon Lover
Reaction score
Hello Bulbagarden! I am The Imaginatrix, but for brevity's sake, you may call me Trix. I am a blind Pokemon Fan in her early 20's. My interests include reading, writing, listening to music and singing...and watching anime, of course, when I get the chance.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was eight and first saw the anime. I've obviously never played the games. Lack of sight has sadly limited me in that area. This is one of the reasons I love Bulbapedia so much. All the descriptions make me so happy! Pity they haven't finished describing the Gen 6 Pokemon yet, but that's for another thread. :D

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
Hi, Trix, welcome.

What anime do you like? Last one I finished was Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It was pretty good. I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of friends.

Pokemon Lover
Reaction score
Hi, Trix, welcome.

What anime do you like? Last one I finished was Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It was pretty good. I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of friends.
Thank you!

As for anime I like, my options are pretty limited since Australia hardly ever gets any cool ones and watching them on the internet takes up data I can't often spare, but I have a soft spot for the Dragon Ball and Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises--although YGOZexal is a bit much for me. I also used to follow Sailor Moon, but only the first four seasons were dubbed and then I found out it had a sucky ending, so I lost interest in it. Most anime I've seen are alright. The Japanese really know how to make a good cartoon. :D

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums The Imaginatrix! :)

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Imaginatrix! I'm watching Dragon Ball now. It's much better than Dragon Ball Z in my opinion. I'm also a fan of the Yugioh anime. We have a pretty strong Yugioh subcommunity here. I hope you enjoy your time here!

The Popcorn Princess
Reaction score
Why hello Imaginatrix! You said you like Anime, but have you ever tried Manga? It's like anime, but in comic book form! Pokemon has a manga, and it is so popular I am sure you could find it in a bookstore, or library near you! You should try it!

Break the silence
Reaction score
Welcome, Imaginatrix! You're definitely in the right place what with the loving Pokemon and such. And you sing as well? So do I! Very nice :) Hope you enjoy your time around here ^.^

Pokemon Lover
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Imaginatrix! I'm watching Dragon Ball now. It's much better than Dragon Ball Z in my opinion. I'm also a fan of the Yugioh anime. We have a pretty strong Yugioh subcommunity here. I hope you enjoy your time here!
You know, Dragon Ball always felt pretty tame compared to DBZ in my personal opinion. I started with DBZ and have always loved it. I prefer the full version rather than Kai, as I grew up with it.

cute patootie
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGf, Trix! :D I'm in my 20s as well and totally adore Pokemon. It's an amazing franchise and we all love it here so stick around be sure to have a good time!