• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Imaginatrix has landed!

The Imaginatrix

Pokemon Lover
Reaction score
Hello Bulbagarden! I am The Imaginatrix, but for brevity's sake, you may call me Trix. I am a blind Pokemon Fan in her early 20's. My interests include reading, writing, listening to music and singing...and watching anime, of course, when I get the chance.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was eight and first saw the anime. I've obviously never played the games. Lack of sight has sadly limited me in that area. This is one of the reasons I love Bulbapedia so much. All the descriptions make me so happy! Pity they haven't finished describing the Gen 6 Pokemon yet, but that's for another thread. :D

Hi, Trix, welcome.

What anime do you like? Last one I finished was Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It was pretty good. I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of friends.
Thank you!

As for anime I like, my options are pretty limited since Australia hardly ever gets any cool ones and watching them on the internet takes up data I can't often spare, but I have a soft spot for the Dragon Ball and Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises--although YGOZexal is a bit much for me. I also used to follow Sailor Moon, but only the first four seasons were dubbed and then I found out it had a sucky ending, so I lost interest in it. Most anime I've seen are alright. The Japanese really know how to make a good cartoon. :D

Welcome to the forums, Imaginatrix! I'm watching Dragon Ball now. It's much better than Dragon Ball Z in my opinion. I'm also a fan of the Yugioh anime. We have a pretty strong Yugioh subcommunity here. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Why hello Imaginatrix! You said you like Anime, but have you ever tried Manga? It's like anime, but in comic book form! Pokemon has a manga, and it is so popular I am sure you could find it in a bookstore, or library near you! You should try it!

Welcome, Imaginatrix! You're definitely in the right place what with the loving Pokemon and such. And you sing as well? So do I! Very nice :) Hope you enjoy your time around here ^.^

Welcome to the forums, Imaginatrix! I'm watching Dragon Ball now. It's much better than Dragon Ball Z in my opinion. I'm also a fan of the Yugioh anime. We have a pretty strong Yugioh subcommunity here. I hope you enjoy your time here!
You know, Dragon Ball always felt pretty tame compared to DBZ in my personal opinion. I started with DBZ and have always loved it. I prefer the full version rather than Kai, as I grew up with it.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom