• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this?

Name: Mister America

Psychopomp: Psychopomps

Appearance: A strange looking old man white man who face looks very wise and confused, he always wears his black dinner jacket (from sears) which smells quite bad because he doesn't bath or wash his clothes. He wears an old pair of white sneaker from walmart (lowest prices everyday)

History: As a young boy he could convince anyone to do anything by convincing them that they wouldn't be good Americans if they didn't do something at age 15 he was recruited by the American government to help certain parties win government and to stop riots he is good friends with capitalism and freedom. At age 55 he was almost killed by a Chinese ghost who was trying to attack America, apple pie and freedom he has now sworn to stop all non american ghosts.

Powers: The ability to inspire and increase people by mentioning Merica in his sentence.

Skills: A master of advertising things.
The Ability to break out into song and dance.
Leadership skills.

Last edited:
Uh...Are you serious? I guess it's okay, although his powers are a bit weak. Accepted.

Sure. But just because you say he has leadership skills, doesn't mean he has them, right? I mean, you have to RP it.

Mister America:
Soon we'll send those ghosts back to the afterworld so they don't annoy the great people of America.

Can't wait to get started ^_^

Fixed all the errors you told me. Sorry I didn't do the Weaknesses part properly since I was in a rush that time.

So I have a few misc questions for this roleplay.
1. What is it rated E, E 10+, T, M, A.
2. can I be slightly racist that sort of goes with my character he sees things in amercian eyes, and sterotypes. You know canadains go aye stuff like that.

Last edited:
So I have a few misc questions for this roleplay.
1. What is it rated E, E 10+, T, M, A.
2. can I be slightly racist that sort of goes with my character he sees things in amercian eyes, and sterotypes. You know canadains go aye stuff like that.

1. Well...This is an RP, so since there aren't visual elements, I'm not sure ratings apply as much. That said, things will get pretty dark at times. So it has the tone of the Persona games if you've played them, or a darker shonen series like Deadman Wonderland. So it'll be dark a lot of the time, and there will be moments when characters will probably need to be a bit more serious. But there will also be lighthearted bits.

2. I guess, sure.

Alright, I should be starting this sometime this week, so hold on to your hats, folks!

Me too, but I might not be all that active, no full holiday breaks till summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom