• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

Game: HeartGold
Status: About to face off against Sabrina for the first time
Current Lineup:

Kadabra
Item: TwistedSpoon
Nature: Jolly
Level: 40
Moveset: Psybeam/Shadow Ball/Recover/Role Play

Machamp
Item: None
Nature: Lonely
Moveset: Low Kick/Revenge/Wake-Up Slap/Cross Chop

Ampharos
Nature: Bold
Level: 46
Moveset: Discharge/Charge/ThunderPunch/Signal Beam

Golem
Item: Soft Sand/Hard Stone (depends on opponent)
Nature: Quiet
Moveset: Rollout/Explosion/Earthquake/Magnitude

Typhlosion
Item: Charcoal
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Flamethrower/Lava Plume/Sunny Day/Solarbeam

Gyarados
Item: NeverMeltIce
Nature: Docile
Moveset: Avalanche/Aqua Tail/Bite/Surf

Alright, so my team is pretty weak for this stage in the game, I think. I kind of went through the Elite Four banking on type advantages so they're still pretty underleveled. Only recently have I started experimenting with Stat/non-STAB TM combos, since this is the first Pokemon game I've owned that I was old enough to understand the stuff (Pokemon Trainer since Blue Version yeeeaaahhh).

I kind of want an all-Johto team, but there aren't very good alternatives to my current lineup that I can think of, besides replacing Golem with Tyranitar (I have a lvl 29 Larvitar), but even that's somewhat long-term.

So basically, I'm looking for advice on movesets to deal with some obvious weaknesses, and any ideas for replacements of the Kanto pokemon on my team.

Maybe I should try replacing Machamp with Heracross? But Heracross suffers from some heavy weaknesses. And then for Gyarados? Kadabra? I feel as though Kingdra and Xatu just don't compare.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

I've already beaten Platinum. I just want different movesets for my team. Not using them for Wi Fi if that helps.

Empoleon

Bubblebeam
Drill Peck
Brine
Hydro Pump

Staraptor

Aerial Ace
Close Combat
Fly
Brave Bird

Luxray

Crunch
Discharge
Spark
Thunder Fang

Houndoom

Flamethrower
Faint Attack
Crunch
Fire Fang

Toxicroak

Poison Jab
Sludge Bomb
Sucker Punch
Focus Blast

Abomasnow

Ice Shard
Razor Leaf
Blizzard
Wood Hammer

wouldnt mind a bit of feedback on the balance of my team.
im not talking moves/ev's alll that stuff. just for leveling through the single player. im thinking :
heracros
bayleef (not yet evolved)
alahkazam
pidgeot
vaporeon
houndoom

any moves i should defo keep as they level up ? or teach them?

Is this a good or bad team. It is my first crack at writing one out, so bare with me please.

Natural Cure Blissey:
-Calm Mind
-Softbodied
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute

Blaze Infernape:
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Flare Blitz
-Brick Break

Guts Swellow:
-Facade
-Air Slash
-Agility
-Double Team

Inner Focus Alakazam:
-Psychic
-Reflect
-Calm Mind
-Recover

Clear Body Metagross:
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Iron Defense
-Earthquake

Marvel Scale Milotic:
-Surf
-Aqua Ring
-Aqua Tail
-Water Pulse

The hold items I am still working on, but Swellow will be holding a Flame Orb (obviously) and Blissey Leftovers (still deciding over).

Blissey is +HP,+SD,+D
Infernape is +SA,+A,+SP
Swellow is +SP,+A
Alakazam is +SA,+SP
Metagross is +A,+D
Milotic is +SA,+SP

I've only recently started learning about EVs and keys for competitive battling, so I don't really have any teams set for competition.

This is the team I commonly use:

Meganium
Nick: Gayleef
Nature: Mild
Ability: Overgrow
Item: Miracle Seed
Moveset:
-Synthesis
-Flash
-Magical Leaf
-Aromatherepy
Stats:
-Atk: 136
-Def: 144
-Sp.Atk: 137
-Sp.Def: 158
-Spd: 142
He's my strongest pokemon at level 63, and I mostly use him as a special and physical wall, self-healer, accuracy dwindler and counterer in npc battles.

Mismagius
Nick: Honey
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Levitate
Item: Black Glasses
Moveset:
-Power Gem
-Mean Look
-Dark Pulse
-Perish Song
Stats:
-Atk: 99
-Def: 83
-Sp.Atk: 128
-Sp.Def: 121
-Spd: 145
I adore it's parish song, combined with mean look. Main problem is, as you can see, is that it doesn't take hits well at all. I usually use him to counter opposing types due to his speed, with the hope that the pokemon I'm up against isn't faster than him.

Golem
Nick: GEODUUUDE!
Nature: Brave
Ability: Sturdy
Item: Hard Stone
Moveset:
-Stone Edge
-Magnitude
-Earthquake
-Rock Climb
Stats:
-Atk: 150
-Def: 165
-Sp.Atk: 81
-Sp.Def: 82
-Spd: 81
My physical wall and the one to dish out heavy damage, especially when dealing with electric types. I might want to work on his special defense, though. I also want to make her a little faster than regular golem.

Lapras
Nick: KINDMYASS!
Ability: Water Absorb
Moveset:
-Ice Beam
-Safeguard
-Waterfall
-Surf
Stats:
-Atk: 120
-Def: 100
-Sp.Atk: 122
-Sp.Def: 119
-Spd: 98
My well-rounded surfer. He's a little crappy at dealing with fire types due to lack of defense, but I like using it against plant and ground types. It's safeguard is also very useful.

Ampharos
Ability: Static
Item: Magnet
Moveset:
-Charge
-Rock Smash
-Signal Beam
-Thunder Punch
Stats:
-Def: 78
-Sp.Atk: 141
-Sp.Def: 120
-Spd: 93
My answer to certain water types and flying, also to some fighting and psychic types with it's signal beam. It's "charge" move is awesome.

Ho-Oh
Nick: Magikarp
Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
Item: Charti Berry
Moveset:
-Extrasensory
-Fly
-Sunny Day
-Sacred Fire
Stats:
-Atk: 198
-Def: 140
-Sp.Atk: 169
-Sp.Def: 201
-Spd: 148
Like to carry him along to fly, as well as a back-up plan if the training of weaker pokemon goes wrong.

My LEAFGREEN Team

Pidgeot-Lum Berry
Airial Ace
Fly
Roost
Air Slash

Venusaur-Leftovers
Toxic
Sleep Powder
Synthesis
Razor Leaf

Vaporeon-Mystic Water
Acid Armor
Surf
Waterfall
Wish

Raichu-Magnet
Thunderbolt
Double Team
Flash
Volt Tackle

Hitmonlee-Black Belt
Mind Reader
High Jump Kick
Bulk Up
Close Combat

Arcanine-Charcoal
Extremespeed
Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Solarbeam

Is this a good or bad team. It is my first crack at writing one out, so bare with me please.

Natural Cure Blissey:
-Calm Mind
-Softbodied
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute

Blaze Infernape:
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Flare Blitz
-Brick Break

Guts Swellow:
-Facade
-Air Slash
-Agility
-Double Team

Inner Focus Alakazam:
-Psychic
-Reflect
-Calm Mind
-Recover

Clear Body Metagross:
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Iron Defense
-Earthquake

Marvel Scale Milotic:
-Surf
-Aqua Ring
-Aqua Tail
-Water Pulse

The hold items I am still working on, but Swellow will be holding a Flame Orb (obviously) and Blissey Leftovers (still deciding over).

Blissey is +HP,+SD,+D
Infernape is +SA,+A,+SP
Swellow is +SP,+A
Alakazam is +SA,+SP
Metagross is +A,+D
Milotic is +SA,+SP
It's pretty good. However, I would take Blissey, and rather than
-Calm Mind
-Softbodied
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
I would do
~ Softboiled
~ Thunder Wave
~ Toxic
~ Seismic Toss

This way, Blissey bcomes about 5× more annoying. It will wall the toughest Pokemon, and from there you can either Paralyze them or Poison them. Plus, once the opponents health is way down, you simply Seismic Toss them. Blissey can be incredibly annoying. Additionally, I would add Psybeam to Alakazam's moveset.

Also, you haven't got many Pokemon that can properly set up a move or screen. For example, Blissey walls Pokemon, but an Infernape with Stealth Rock and U-Turn (got this idea from coolking503) will let you set it up, then get out. But seeing as it's an in-game team, you shouldn't need that much. I would suggest getting an Ampharos and teaching it Reflect and Light Screen, as well as Rain Dance and Thunder. If there's a Pokemon giving you trouble, go kamikazi. Send out Ampharos, have it set up the screens, thn do Rain Dance, then Thunder THunder Thunder THunder on and on and on.

I've only recently started learning about EVs and keys for competitive battling, so I don't really have any teams set for competition.

This is the team I commonly use:

Meganium
Nick: Gayleef
Item: Miracle Seed
Moveset:
-Synthesis
-Flash
-Magical Leaf
-Aromatherepy
Stats:
-Atk: 136
-Def: 144
-Sp.Atk: 137
-Sp.Def: 158
-Spd: 142
He's my strongest pokemon at level 63, and I mostly use him as a special and physical wall, self-healer, accuracy dwindler and counterer in npc battles.

Mismagius
Nick: Honey
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Levitate
Item: Black Glasses
Moveset:
-Power Gem
-Mean Look
-Dark Pulse
-Perish Song
Stats:
-Def: 83
-Sp.Atk: 128
-Sp.Def: 121
-Spd: 145
I adore it's parish song, combined with mean look. Main problem is, as you can see, is that it doesn't take hits well at all. I usually use him to counter opposing types due to his speed, with the hope that the pokemon I'm up against isn't faster than him.

Golem
Nick: GEODUUUDE!
Nature: Brave
Item: Hard Stone
Moveset:
-Stone Edge
-Magnitude
-Earthquake
-Rock Climb
Stats:
-Atk: 150
-Def: 165
-Sp.Atk: 81
-Sp.Def: 82
-Spd: 81
My physical wall and the one to dish out heavy damage, especially when dealing with electric types. I might want to work on his special defense, though. I also want to make her a little faster than regular golem.

Lapras
Nick: KINDMYASS!
Ability: Water Absorb
Moveset:
-Ice Beam
-Safeguard
-Waterfall
-Surf
Stats:
-Atk: 120
-Def: 100
-Sp.Atk: 122
-Sp.Def: 119
-Spd: 98
My well-rounded surfer. He's a little crappy at dealing with fire types due to lack of defense, but I like using it against plant and ground types. It's safeguard is also very useful.

Ampharos
Item: Magnet
Moveset:
-Charge
-Rock Smash
-Signal Beam
-Thunder Punch
Stats:
-Def: 78
-Sp.Atk: 141
-Sp.Def: 120
-Spd: 93
My answer to certain water types and flying, also to some fighting and psychic types with it's signal beam. It's "charge" move is awesome.

Ho-Oh
Nick: Magikarp
Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
Item: Charti Berry
Moveset:
-Extrasensory
-Fly
-Sunny Day
-Sacred Fire
Stats:
-Atk: 198
-Def: 140
-Sp.Atk: 169
-Sp.Def: 201
-Spd: 148
Like to carry him along to fly, as well as a back-up plan if the training of weaker pokemon goes wrong.

Rather than Lapras, Id advise someone like Quagsire (or even Swampert, hes the best, only 1 weakness, great typing, good movepool, and not-too-shaby stats ^^). And perhaps instead of Ampharos, something with a Raichu or a Magneton/zone, better typing, and better stats, and the movepool is interesting in both cases. Of course, they can fulfil very interesting roles in a team ^^ I lack experience to detail more, but you can easily look them up on Smogon or somewhere else.

Lastly, instead of Golem I'd go for Rhydon, Mamoswine or Donphan, but this is just my personal choice, I love those three pokemon ^^

Game: HeartGold
Status: About to face off against Sabrina for the first time
Current Lineup:

Kadabra
Item: TwistedSpoon
Nature: Jolly
Moveset: Psybeam/Shadow Ball/Recover/Role Play

Machamp
Nature: Lonely
Moveset: Low Kick/Revenge/Wake-Up Slap/Cross Chop

Ampharos
Nature: Bold
Level: 46
Moveset: Discharge/Charge/ThunderPunch/Signal Beam

Golem
Item: Soft Sand/Hard Stone (depends on opponent)
Nature: Quiet
Moveset: Rollout/Explosion/Earthquake/Magnitude

Typhlosion
Item: Charcoal
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Flamethrower/Lava Plume/Sunny Day/Solarbeam

Gyarados
Nature: Docile
Moveset: Avalanche/Aqua Tail/Bite/Surf

Alright, so my team is pretty weak for this stage in the game, I think. I kind of went through the Elite Four banking on type advantages so they're still pretty underleveled. Only recently have I started experimenting with Stat/non-STAB TM combos, since this is the first Pokemon game I've owned that I was old enough to understand the stuff (Pokemon Trainer since Blue Version yeeeaaahhh).

I kind of want an all-Johto team, but there aren't very good alternatives to my current lineup that I can think of, besides replacing Golem with Tyranitar (I have a lvl 29 Larvitar), but even that's somewhat long-term.

So basically, I'm looking for advice on movesets to deal with some obvious weaknesses, and any ideas for replacements of the Kanto pokemon on my team.

Maybe I should try replacing Machamp with Heracross? But Heracross suffers from some heavy weaknesses. And then for Gyarados? Kadabra? I feel as though Kingdra and Xatu just don't compare.

Any ideas?

Well, for Kadabra, you can always pick Espeon like this: Morning Sun, Psychic, Future Sight, Psych Up. ALL come by levelling up ^^

For Gyarados, Kingdra would be perfect, the typing is great, and the movest can be very interesting: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance (or Rain Dance), Ice Beam, Hydro Pump (or Water Pulse). All by levelling up (except Ice Beam/Rain Dance/Water Pulse.

Finally for your Golem I suggest Donphan :D my favourite Gen II pokemon with interesting moveset once more ^^: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Earthquake, Giga Impact. You'll just need 2 Heart scales for fire/thunder fangs. The other two come by levelling up.

For you Machamp though, I have no idea....sorry :s

Last edited:

Well after reading the suggestions I have made some changes with my move sets. Any suggestions will be appreciated although there were some moves that I wasn't sure to replace with, I also changed out my Luxray for a Electabuzz.

Torterra
Solar Beam
Earthquake
Hyper Beam
Rock Climb

Garchomp
Fire Blast
Draco Meteor
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

Electabuzz
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Iron Tail
Discharge

Magmar
Fire Blast
Psychic
Flamthrower
Strength

Staraptor
Aerial Ace
Fly
Close Combat
Return

Floatzel
Surf
Ice Beam
Dig
Crunch
As has been said previously, same type attacks on the same pokemon are unnecessary, your magmar does not need both fireblast and flamethrower, flamethrower should do the trick as it should be strong enough (making up in power for the many misses a fireblast would cause with its poor accuracy). Perhaps replacing it by sunny day or solar beam (as soon as you dont need your HM moves anymore, get rid of strength)? Floatzel : not bad... Electabuzz : that's an awful lot of electric moves. Iron tail isnt very super effective and has poor accuracy. Garchomp : no comment... Torterra: Quite acceptable, perhaps replacing hyperbeam by curse (ive noticed none of your pokemon have stat boosting moves) give it a quick claw to compensate...

Okay, this is my main SS Team. I'm quite happy with my team, i just would like assistance with a couple of moves, and perhaps Held Items...

Asphyxio (Typhlosion)
Ability: Blaze

Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Lava Plume (Soon to be swapped for Eruption)
Focus Blast

My starter pokemon. Not exactly speedy in most cases, but enough to get the job done right. Having heard all this before, i realize that certain people are going to advise me away from Blast Burn, but i'll likely keep it, as i use it only as a powerful last resort. Best offensive stat is Special.

Lumos (Ampharos)

Charge
Thunder Wave
Discharge (maybe Thunder?)
Signal Beam

My team's electric pokemon. I intend to teach it Power Gem, but i am divided on whether it should take the place of Charge or Thunder Wave; I also am divided on whther or not i should teach it Thunder or let it keep Discharge. Massive Special attack.

Rocky (Steelix)

Ice Fang
Crunch
Dig
Stone Edge

This is the Onix that you can get in Violet city, only i, obviously, evolved it so it would have better stats. I'm actually quite happy with his moveset, and i have a Quick Claw on him so that he can defy his crappy speed stat.

Gandolf (Blastoise)
Ability: Torrent

Aqua Tail
Avalanche
Earthquake
Facade

I bred this guy from my LG starter, and brought him from my Diamond. Again, quite happy with his moveset, and he holds a Muscle Band to amp all of his moves.

Avada (Togekiss)
Ability: Serene Grace

Shadow Ball
Extrasensory
Yawn
Wish

This is the fully evolved form of the Togepi you get at the beginning of the game. My dispute over him is whether or not to teach him Psychic instead of Extrasensory, and i'm otherwise happy with him. Held item assistance here is needed.

Motley (Venusaur)

Petal Dance
Solarbeam
Leech Seed (might trade for Giga Drain)
Sunny Day

Works well in conjunction with Asphyxio, as Sunny Day amps 3/4 of Asphyxio's moveset. I bred this thing to have Sunny Day and Solarbeam, so it was a large help early in the game, when it knew, relatively, an awesomely powerful attack that OHKO-ed milliions of opponents. Not sure whether to keep Leech Seed or Giga Drain. If i teach it Giga Drain, i'll, for sure, give it a Big Root to amp up Healing. Quite satisfied with this one :)

and i do believe that concludes my team. Simple advice on what to change, or keep would be appreciated.

Okay, this is my main SS Team. I'm quite happy with my team, i just would like assistance with a couple of moves, and perhaps Held Items...

Asphyxio (Typhlosion)
Ability: Blaze

Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Lava Plume (Soon to be swapped for Eruption)
Focus Blast

My starter pokemon. Not exactly speedy in most cases, but enough to get the job done right. Having heard all this before, i realize that certain people are going to advise me away from Blast Burn, but i'll likely keep it, as i use it only as a powerful last resort. Best offensive stat is Special.

Lumos (Ampharos)

Charge
Thunder Wave
Discharge (maybe Thunder?)
Signal Beam

My team's electric pokemon. I intend to teach it Power Gem, but i am divided on whether it should take the place of Charge or Thunder Wave; I also am divided on whther or not i should teach it Thunder or let it keep Discharge. Massive Special attack.

Rocky (Steelix)

Ice Fang
Crunch
Dig
Stone Edge

This is the Onix that you can get in Violet city, only i, obviously, evolved it so it would have better stats. I'm actually quite happy with his moveset, and i have a Quick Claw on him so that he can defy his crappy speed stat.

Gandolf (Blastoise)
Ability: Torrent

Aqua Tail
Avalanche
Earthquake
Facade

I bred this guy from my LG starter, and brought him from my Diamond. Again, quite happy with his moveset, and he holds a Muscle Band to amp all of his moves.

Avada (Togekiss)
Ability: Serene Grace

Shadow Ball
Extrasensory
Yawn
Wish

This is the fully evolved form of the Togepi you get at the beginning of the game. My dispute over him is whether or not to teach him Psychic instead of Extrasensory, and i'm otherwise happy with him. Held item assistance here is needed.

Motley (Venusaur)

Petal Dance
Solarbeam
Leech Seed (might trade for Giga Drain)
Sunny Day

Works well in conjunction with Asphyxio, as Sunny Day amps 3/4 of Asphyxio's moveset. I bred this thing to have Sunny Day and Solarbeam, so it was a large help early in the game, when it knew, relatively, an awesomely powerful attack that OHKO-ed milliions of opponents. Not sure whether to keep Leech Seed or Giga Drain. If i teach it Giga Drain, i'll, for sure, give it a Big Root to amp up Healing. Quite satisfied with this one :)

and i do believe that concludes my team. Simple advice on what to change, or keep would be appreciated.
Here are my changes, I"m starting from bottom to top.
Venusaur
Well, perhaps giving Venusaur a Heat Rock. This would mean Sunny Day would last 5 instead of 8 turns.
Additionally , keep Leech Seed. It can help a lot in long battles.
Togekiss
I know you say you're happy with this one, but let me quickly say one thing. The reason I personally use Togekiss is because of it's high annoyer potential. For example, the moveset [Thunder Wave, Air SLash, Aura Sphere, and Roost] gives the opponent a 30% chance of attacking. Not fun. Anyway, here's my suggestion--
Use Psychic. Seems to go better with your style.

Blastoise
First of all, love the nickname on this guy.
Secondly, here's an idea. Take off Aqua Tail and replace it with Rest or possibly Aqua Ring (the latter is better). Then, give Blastoise a Flame Orb or a Toxic Orb. That will burn Blastoise after 2 turns, but if you set up Aqua Ring, it will heal and Facade becomes 140 power.

Steelix
Fine as it is.

Ampharos
One of my favorite Pokemon. Instead of changing Discharge to Thunder, change it to Thunderbolt. THat will give you more accuracy and enough power. Also, maybe instead of Signal Beam you want Light Screen?

Typhlosion
Nothing really other than the Blast Burn thing. If this team was competitive we'd be looking at EVs and Stats a lot more,but since it's in-game, you could get away with a ton of Pokemon, as long as they have high levels.

Blastoise
First of all, love the nickname on this guy.
Secondly, here's an idea. Take off Aqua Tail and replace it with Rest or possibly Aqua Ring (the latter is better). Then, give Blastoise a Flame Orb or a Toxic Orb. That will burn Blastoise after 2 turns, but if you set up Aqua Ring, it will heal and Facade becomes 140 power.

Taking off Aqua Tail will leave Blastoise with no STAB moves, and that hurts. I like the set as it is, except for Facade. You can go with Rock Slide in that slot.

This is my current Diamond team:

Shiny Gallade: lvl 65
Close Combat
Focus Blast
Psychic
Skill Swap

Infernape: lvl 63
Rock Climb
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower

Empoleon: lvl 63
Hydro Pump
Flash Cannon
Surf
Bide

Metegross: lvl 63
Hammer Arm
Zen Headbutt
Meteor Mash
Psychic

Torterra: lvl 62
Strength
Energy Ball
Earthquake
Leaf Storm

in progress planning on:
Shiny Crobat: lvl 65
Poison Fang
Fly
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray

Taking off Aqua Tail will leave Blastoise with no STAB moves, and that hurts. I like the set as it is, except for Facade. You can go with Rock Slide in that slot.

Well, yeah. I thought he wanted to keep facade, that's why I suggested that. Of course, maybe if Blastiose had high enough HP, it wouldn't matter if you had a health restoring move....

wait, why not facade?

wait, why not facade?
Well, I think facade is fine if you have a status move there.
For example, best use of facade I could think of is Poison Heal Breloomholding Toxic Orb...heheheh...that would be fun to use. Still, Breloom as a Spore Puncher is preferable.

Well, I think facade is fine if you have a status move there.
For example, best use of facade I could think of is Poison Heal Breloomholding Toxic Orb...heheheh...that would be fun to use. Still, Breloom as a Spore Puncher is preferable.

i actually suggested that to my friend one time, ke-ke-ke. surprisingly, he hadn't thought of it before...

i actually suggested that to my friend one time, ke-ke-ke. surprisingly, he hadn't thought of it before...

It actually be really funny looking at some noobc face while you played that.
* Breloom was poisoned *
"MWAHAHAHA!!! YOu poisoned yourself, you fool! Now you shall witness the true power of the dark side!"
* Breloom regained health! *
What! What's happening!
* Breloom used Facade! Arceus fainted! *
NOOOOOOO!!! How could this have happened?!??! I'm melting, I'M MELTING!!! *shrieks*

It actually be really funny looking at some noobc face while you played that.
* Breloom was poisoned *
"MWAHAHAHA!!! YOu poisoned yourself, you fool! Now you shall witness the true power of the dark side!"
* Breloom regained health! *
What! What's happening!
* Breloom used Facade! Arceus fainted! *
NOOOOOOO!!! How could this have happened?!??! I'm melting, I'M MELTING!!! *shrieks*

dude, fo' sho'

Back
Top Bottom