• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

I forget if Flygon can have any Flying move but Fly, but if he does swap it out. Fly's a fun mess-around move, but it allows for an easy switch-out. If it can Aerial Ace, I suggest using that. Or, you can get a punch tutored onto it if you own Plat/feel like grinding for BP. Also, drop dig for Earthquake if you can.

Ok guys, so I'm not into crazy competitive super-awesome battling or anything. I just wanted to get an input on a in-game team I wanted to use to carry me through to the Elite 4 and possibly further into the post-game. I've been doing some research, and so far I've found a couple Pokemon that I think I'd like according to my play style:

Victini
Tirtouga
Scraggy
Axew
Petilil

I'm just past the second gym, and I got some friends that would be able to breed me these pokemon. As you've noticed I am missing a spot, and that's because I just don't know what to put there. I have Fire, Psychic, Water, Rock, Fighting, Dark, Dragon and Grass covered. I just don't know what I want do with it, and besides seeking an opinion on my current team, I was also wondering what you guys thought in terms of what I should use there. Maybe a Flying pokemon? If so, which one should I grab? I'm looking to stay in the 5th gen and not using pokemon yet from previous gens. If you guys have any suggestions or advice, send me a PM so we don't clog the topic. Thank you!

Hi. I was wondering if I could get a little feedback about my Pokemon White team. I'm currently at Opelucid City, but spending some time gathering items from the Battle Subway for later on (also waiting to have a wi-fi battle with a friend). Anyway, I have several Pokemon I use. I'll start with the main team.

White Main Team:

Name: Hotshot
Species: Emboar
Type: Fire/Fighting
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown
Level: 50
Held Item: Muscle Band

Stats:
HP: 183
Attack: 178
Defense: 80
Sp Attack: 105
Sp Defense: 78
Speed: 104

Attacks: Flame Charge, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Return

Name: Drillbit
Species: Excadrill
Type: Ground/Steel
Ability: Sand Force
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic: Likes to fight
Held Item: Bright Powder

Stats:
HP: 182
Attack: 181
Defense: 82
Sp Attack: 62
Sp Defense: 86
Speed: 118

Attacks: Metal Claw, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Hone Claws

Name: Nerferti
Species: Cofagrigus
Type: Ghost
Ability: Mummy
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic: A little quick tempered
Held Item: Rocky Helmet

Stats:
HP: 140
Attack: 83
Defense: 163
Sp Attack: 110
Sp Defense: 123
Speed: 50

Attacks: Hex, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Will-O-Wisp

Name: Royal
Species: Jellicent
Type: Water/Ghost
Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
Held Item: Scope Lens

Stats:
HP: 178
Attack: 84
Defense: 101
Sp Attack: 117
Sp Defense: 122
Speed: 61

Attacks: Shadow Ball, Surf, Sludge Wave, Blizzard

Name: Knight
Species: Escavalier
Type: Bug/Steel
Ability: Shell Armor
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
Held Item: Quick Claw

Stats:
HP: 139
Attack: 162
Defense: 122
Sp Attack: 86
Sp Defense: 119
Speed: 37

Attacks: Aerial Ace, Iron Head, X-Scissor, Poison Jab

Name: Whiplash
Species: Mienshao
Type: Fighting
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Mischievous
Held Item: Wide Lens

Stats:
HP: 139
Attack: 152
Defense: 79
Sp Attack: 120
Sp Defense: 61
Speed: 127

Attacks: U-Turn, Rock Slide, Strength, Jump Kick

Secondary Members:

Name: Bloodfang
Species: Eelektross
Type: Electric
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: Thoroughly Cunning
Held Item: None (usually Quick Claw)

Stats:
HP: 157
Attack: 143
Defense: 113
Sp Attack: 126
Sp Defense: 100
Speed: 65

Attacks: Crush Claw, Brick Break, Crunch, Thunderbolt

Name: Knuckles
Species: Scrafty
Type: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Highly Persistent
Held Item: None (usually Shell Bell)

Stats:
HP: 142
Attack: 124
Defense: 141
Sp Attack: 64
Sp Defense: 121
Speed: 75

Attacks: Brick Break, Rock Slide, Crunch, Strength

Name: Hacker
Species: Haxorus
Type: Dragon
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Likes to run
Held Item: None (usually King's Rock)

Stats:
HP: 152
Attack: 175
Defense: 111
Sp Attack: 73
Sp Defense: 82
Speed: 121

Attacks: Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance

That's my team and a few of my best sub-members. I tend to raise a few extras for certain situations. Anyway, I'm open to suggestions and recommendations for moves. I just ask that you don't suggest recoil moves. But anything else is fine. The reason why my team is all at Level 50 is for a few reasons: 1) I'm a treasure-hunter, so I explore many areas, 2) I like my levels to be well-rounded, and 3) Battle Subway. Thanks in advance.

I guess I'll do my current team, though I don't have a fixed one.
Meganium (Silverleaf) lv 81, holding Leftovers
Brave
Frenzy Plant
Earthquake
Magical Leaf (to be replaced by Seed Bomb)
Ancientpower

Snorlax (Teddy) level 54
Impish
Giga Impact
Surf
Crunch
Block (to be replaced)

Latios (Frustratio) lv 54
Bold
Luster Purge
Dragonbreath
Surf
Recover

Vibrava (Bravo) lv 41
Timid
Dig
Dragonbreath
Crunch
Faint Attack
Pidgeot (Skies) lv 54
Lax
Fly
Wing Attack
Twister
Tailwind

Manaphy (Sea Legend) lv 22
Docile
Surf
Blizzard
Tail Glow
Charm
Nothing special, I'm just training. It's not like I'd list all my two hundred something Pokemon.

Battle Subway Super singles team, should I make any changes?

Chandelure @ Life Orb
Nature: Modest
Ability:Flash Fire
EVs: 252 spa 252 speed 6 sp.def

-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Calm Mind

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Nature:Careful
Ability: Shed Skin
EV's: 252 HP, 40 attack, 216 sp.der

-Drain Punch
-Rest
-Bulk Up
-Crunch

Latios @ White Herb
Nature:Timid
Ability: Levitate
EV's: 252 sp.attk, 252 speed, 6 HP

-Draco Meteor
-Thunderbolt
-Surf
-Psyshock

If you need more information please let me know.

Re: Battle Subway Super singles team, should I make any changes?

Yeah, we need a reason for each pokemon and why it is on the team, what it accomplishes, etc.

Re: Battle Subway Super singles team, should I make any changes?

Scrafty's purpose is to be a tank, and set up with bulk up. I generally use him to switch into super effective attacks aimed at Chandelure or Latios. I can come in on Shadow Balls, Dark Pulses, Crunch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide. I can even take surfs and ice beams pretty well.

I have special defense EV's because Scrafty has no way of increasing his special defense. I'm running max HP to help out with one of his weaker stats. 40 attack is there for just a little extra power. Drain Punch being the same power as brick break allows me to have a decent attack as well as a healing option other than rest. Rest when paired with Shed Skin has a 50/50 chance of waking up on the first turn. Crunch is secondary STAB as well as Dark/Fighting having excellent coverage.

Latios is an all out attacker, with decent special attack and speed. His purpose is to sweep. I have a variety of moves on it to provide good coverage. White herb used in conjunction with Draco Meteor allows me to fire off two Draco Meteors at full power. The only problem is Pokemon with intimidate or those who use moves like fake tears and screech ruin this plan. Draco Meteor allows me to deal with other dragons. Thunderbolt is to give me another option against water types besides energy ball on Chandelure. Surf deals with opposing fire, rock, and ground types. Psychoshock (or psychic) allows me to hit fighting Pokemon that I otherwise can't hit. I'm really apprehensive about having Psychoshock on there, and I think I should use calm mind instead. I do like being able to hit the common fighting type where it hurts though. I'm not sure if I can ditch draco meteor and use dragon pulse instead. I don't know what OHKO's I could be missing out on.

Chandelure's purpose is to lead and do as much damage as possible in the beginning. But I'm starting to think Chandelure doesn't have enough speed to take that position, and that I should move him to clean up/late game. Chandelure probably can switch into more stuff than Latios as well, with 3 immunities, a 4x bug resist, grass resist, poison resist, and a steel resist.

Well, that's it. I'm new to making Pokemon fit for this kind of battling so I will take any criticism you can throw at me!

My Pokemon Team

Hello. I'm here for a little help. I would like some people to rate my team:
-FERALIGATR (Lv.100)
My Feraligatr is my starter Pokemon and is the best Pokemon in my team. It holds the Mystic Water.
The moves are:
-Surf
-Waterfall
-Hydro Pump
-Hydro Cannon
The moves are all Water-type moves, so the Mystic Water works the best with my FERALIGATR.

-CHARIZARD (Lv.56)
My Charizard is also one of my starter Pokemon (I play HeartGold, so I can get a Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle from Professor Oak). It holds the Charcoal, an item that boosts Fire-type moves.
The moves are:
-Fly
-Fire Blast
-Blast Burn
-Fire Spin (will replace with Flare Blitz)

-SCEPTILE (Lv.???, forgot. It's at the Daycare, currently.)
My Sceptile is also a starter Pokemon (I play HeartGold, so I can get Treecko, Torchic or Mudkip from the Pokemon League Champion of Hoenn, Wallace? No, Steven!). It holds the Miracle Seed.
The moves are:
-Focus Blast
-Leaf Blade
-Frenzy Plant
-Leaf Storm.

-Togekiss (Lv.71)
My Togekiss started as a Togepi from an egg. It evolved into Togetic, then I evolved it into a Togekiss. It holds the Wide Lens to up its accuracy, while Hustle actually lowers it.
The moves are:
-Aura Sphere
-Air Slash
-Sky Attack
-ExtremeSpeed

-Milotic (Lv.59)
I got my Milotic from the GTS. I put a Mismagius for offer and someone wanted to trade me a Milotic for my Mismagius! And it's Japanese, so I have a better chance of making shiny Feebas! It has the King's Rock, so it's like when it's damaged, it just charms the foe with its beauty and then, the foe can't move!
The moves are:
-Hyper Beam
-Ice Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Blizzard

-Gyarados
I caught it at Fuchsia City by fishing using a Super Rod. I leveled it up to get the move: Hydro Pump. It will have the Scope Lens. The moves are:
-Fire Blast
-Thunder
-Hyper Beam
-Hydro Pump

I use this team for battles. I think there are a lot of Water-types in the team. I also have a Flying-type Pokemon. I won't stand a chance against Ice-types and Electric-types using this team! I think I should replace Milotic and Gyarados. A Ground-type should be good. What do you think about using RHYPERIOR? It's also a Rock-type! And what about an Electric-type? We'll use ELECTIVIRE! It will make the team balanced!

Tell me that you think. Any comment can be good.
Oh yeah, If I should do some EV training, would this be good?
Sceptile (HP and Speed)
Charizard (HP, Sp.Atk and Sp.Def)
Togekiss (HP, Sp.Def and Defense)
Milotic (HP, Sp.Def and Speed)
Gyarados (HP, Sp.Atk and Attack)
But if I would use Electivire and Rhyperior, would this do for them?
Electivire's EVs: HP, Sp.Atk and Attack
Rhyperior's EVs: HP, Speed and Sp.Atk

Feraligatr can't have more EVs, since it's Lv.100.
Thanks!
I'll have a separate team. One for Black and one for HeartGold.
NOTE: I can change this team. It's not going to be like this every time. It will change, depending on the foe's selection of Pokemon.

Last edited:

Platinum:
Just beat the E4 first Round and had the double Battle against Flint and Volkner.

Empoleon (Enkai) Lv. 56
- Surf
- Drill Peck
- Brick Break
- Earth Quake

Houndoom (Okibi) Lv. 56
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Luxray (Shurrai) Lv. 56
- Thunder Fang
- Thunder Bolt
- Crunch
- Superpower

Staraptor (Ryoushi) Lv. 57
- Fly
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Steel Wing

Frosslas (Seiitsu) Lv. 56
- Ice Beam
- Ice Shard
- Omnious Wind
- Psychic

Beautifly (Kochou) Lv. 57
- Bug Buzz
- Wind Cutter
- U-turn
- Giga Drain

Hey guys. Im approaching the ability soon to be beating the elite four a second time, and im preparing my team. I've got 3 bird pokemon down to go against the fighting man, and 2 are dragon secondaries that should do ok against the other 3. To combat the other 3 elite four members, im planning on having 3 dark pokemon.

heres the stats:

level 69 Braviary (brave bird, fly, sky drop, crush claw)

level 62 Dragonite (wing attack, aqua tail, dragon dance, dragon rush)

level 65 Zekrom/71 Reshiram (not sure which one!)(zekrom has thunderbolt, dragon claw, zen headbutt, fusion bolt. Reshiram has crunch, dragon pulse, fusion flare, sky drop)

level 64 Hydreigon (Crunch, hyper voice, dragon pulse, dragon rush)

level 60 chandelure (Flamethrower, night shade, hex, will-o-wisp)

level 53 absul (Sucker punch, night slash, future sight, double team)

this is kind of just a fun team i put togethor for elite four purposes and although i havent tried it to hopefully beat cynthia as well.

where i need help:

im not sure if i need the hyrdeigon, being that he only has 1 dark move. I like him alot but im just unsure...is he necessary? What can i switch out?

The 6th slot, or one of the dark pokemon, is undecided. Im not sure if i should put absul in...i kind of want to do golurk more or cofagrigus but im just not sure. What do you guys suggest?

and overall, how well do you think this team could do? I havent planned to make this my number one team, but still, maybe later on it could become so if i end up getting tired of all the leveling xD.

if the team sucks, please so nicely and describe how and why and what you would do xD i know compared to plenty of people out there this probably looks horrible. But im an upstart, last game i played was Emerald and im only just getting serious.

thanks to all ahead of time!:D

Battle Subway Super Single line Team (HELP!)

title says it all I NEED A TEAM FOR THE SUPER SINGLE LINE :banghead:
old team:
modest, starmie (focus sash)
naughty, Sawk (fighting gem)
jolly Darmanitan (life orb)
any suggestions will help

Rate My Team??

Meinshao- Pysical Sweeper and speed 4 Hp 252 ATK 252 Spd, Adamant nature, , Uturn, Drainpunch ,Stone- edge, Bounce, regenerator ITEM life orb
Volcarona –Special sweeper and speed, Bold, Quiver dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Hurricane Item: Wide Glasses
Hyderigon – Special Variety and speed, Timid, Surf, ice beam, flamethrower, Dragon Pulse Item Cople Berry
Ferrothorn- Defense and special defense,Sassy breed with Serperior: Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, Protect)))))ITEM((((( Rocky Helmet
Eelektross-Special Attacker and defense—hit taker, Rash, Volt Switch, Thunder Bolt, Thunder wave, Coil (((((ITEM)))))) Magnet
Vanilluxe- special attack and special defense, Modest, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Hail, Mirror CoatITEM Fire berry thing

I have no idea if they are good but i will take any suggestions (But i really want to keep ma ice cream):ksmile:

Well, I've made some progress, and I replaced Terry & Gorola with a Rufflet & Axew. Here's what I have:

Voltesla Lv. 38(Emolga):
Bashful Nature [Proud of its power] {Female}
Moves: Electro Ball, Air Slash, Attract, Acrobatics
Item: None (Boost Acrobatics's power.)

Woterror Lv. 37(Samurott)
Impish Nature [Proud of its power] {Male}
Moves: Slash, Revenge, Surf, Megahorn
Item: Expert Belt (Helped take out Cheren, why not keep it?)

Asher Lv. 38 (Zoroark)
Bashful Nature [Proud of its power] {Male}
Moves: Shadow Claw, Dig, Return, Foul Play
Item: Scope Lens (Critical hits help out a frail lil' guy.)

Victini Lv. 39 (Victini)
Modest Nature [Thoroughly cunning] {N/A}
Moves: Charge Beam, Confusion, SolarBeam, Searing Shot
Item: Amulet Coin (Double prize money= More cash fo supplies.)

Rufflet Lv. 39 (Rufflet)
Impish Nature [Loves to eat] {Male}
Moves: Sky Drop, Slash, Work Up, Fly
Item: Rocky Helmet (Used to be Terry's.)

Kilaxus Lv. 37 (Axew)
Bashful Nature [Likes to relax] {Male}
Moves: X-Scissor, Dig, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw
Item: Lucky Egg (For Training.)

I've been leveling them up, preparing for Brycen. Sucks that the Cubchoo I find give out little EXP.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:

ive tried to beat the elite 4 at least 10 times but i dont know whats wrong.

torterra lv64
rock climb
giga drain
leaf storm
swords dance [new t.m move

gengar lv50
destiny bond
dark pulse
rock smash soon subsitute
shadow ball

staraptor lv51
brave bird
fly
aerial ace
close combat

gastrodon lv51
waterfall
flash
surf
strength

bronzong lv50
light screen
toxic
reflect
faint attack

dialga lv59
dragon pulse
ancient power
flamethrower
roar of time

ive tried to beat the elite 4 at least 10 times but i dont know whats wrong.

torterra lv64
rock climb
giga drain
leaf storm
swords dance [new t.m move

gengar lv50
destiny bond
dark pulse
rock smash soon subsitute
shadow ball

staraptor lv51
brave bird
fly
aerial ace
close combat

gastrodon lv51
waterfall
flash
surf
strength

bronzong lv50
light screen
toxic
reflect
faint attack

dialga lv59
dragon pulse
ancient power
flamethrower
roar of time

Can you get the rest of your team to the same level as Torterra? Balance is important.

Also, put Wood Hammer and Earthquake on Torterra. Rock Climb and Swords Dance are good.

Get Substitute on Gengar. Rock Smash is too weak, made even weaker with his crappy attack.

Too many Flying moves on Staraptor. Keep Brave Bird, but get rid of Fly + Aerial Ace, put Return + one other move on him.

Gastrodon is good, I guess.

Put Psychic on Bronzong. Gotta have some STAB

And with Dialga, I guess he's fine too.

This is mine:

Serperior lv. 67
Leaf Storm
Hidden Power (Fire)
Glare
Giga Drain

Hydreigon lv. 65
Flamethrower
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Earthquake

Klinklang lv. 63
Thunderbolt
Gear Grind
Flash Cannon
Volt Switch

Gyarados lv. 63
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf
Earthquake

Reuniclus lv. 58 (Training)
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Water)
Energy Ball

Kyurem lv. 81
Blizzard
Shadow Ball
Fly
Dragon Claw

My Opinion: SERPERIOR IS AN AWESOME SWEEPER. My strategy is Glare then Giga Drain. If i'm in a tight squeeze Leaf Storm.
I noticed that Gyarados is sort of a combination of Klinklang and Hydreigon. I'm thinking of switching him out with Seismitoad (When the season changes and i can get a Palpitoad).

This is for the Battle Subway, so it's technically an in-game team. I know Sandstorm teams are overused as all get-out, but I felt like making one, anyway. Tell me what you think.

Tyranitar
Brave / Lum Berry / Sand Stream
- Stone Edge
- Payback
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Sp. Defense

LeadTar with more Attack investment, basically. Its purpose is to set up Sandstorm right off the bat, get some Rocks up, and hopefully take something out. Brave's there for Payback reasons.

Excadrill
Adamant / Air Balloon / Sand Rush
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Swords Dance
6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed

It's so overused in the metagame, and for good reason. Is there really any need to explain this one?

Reuniclus
Bold / Leftovers or Life Orb / Magic Guard
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind
- Recover
252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Sp. Defense

Needed a special attacker and something to cover Tyranitar and Excadrill's Fighting weaknesses. With Magic Guard shutting out Sandstorm damage, Reuniclus is perfect for that. After Calm Mind and Recover, I only had room for 2 attacks, so I decided to forgo its admittedly bad STAB for perfect coverage. I'm torn as to what item I want. Do I want additional recovery or a free power boost? (Note to those who don't know: Magic Guard shuts out Life Orb's recoil while leaving its boost intact.) I already knew I wanted to bulk up its Defense as much as possible, since its Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense are boosted by Calm Mind, anyway.

Okay, Here's my team (they're all about lvl 68):

Serperior
Return
Coil
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed

Carracosta
Waterfall
Rock Slide
Crunch
Ice Beam (Carracosta can't learn any phycical ice moves)

Hydreigon
Crunch (Wish it had Dark Pulse)
Surf
Dragon Pulse
Fly

Chandelure
Curse
Payback
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball

Excadrill
X-Scissor
Metal Claw
Brick Break
Earthquake

Reuniclus
Hidden Power (grass)
Flash Cannon
Psychic
Pain Split

I know most of them need some new moves, and I need help with that :/

Two teams to be critted here; my HG. I'll spoiler them so they don't take up so much room. I'm happy with my white, for now. I might ask about it later.

Typhlosion @Leftovers
Blaze
Sassy Nature
~Flamethrower
~Earthquake
~Eruption
~??? (I keep changing this one, suggestions?)

Froslass @NeverMeltIce
Snow Cloak
Gentle Nature
~Shadow Ball
~Hail
~Destiny Bond
~Blizzard

Honchkrow @DarkGlasses
Insomnia
Lonely Nature
~Night Slash
~Dark Pulse
~Fly
~??? (Also keep changing this one.)

Milotic @Flame Orb
Marvel Scale
Calm Nature
~Ice Beam
~Aqua Ring
~Hypnosis
~Surf

Gallade @???
Steadfast
Quiet Nature
~Psychic
~Drain Punch
~Swords Dance
~Focus Blast

Manetric @Quick Claw
Static
Sassy Nature
~Roar
~Iron Tail
~Thunder
~Thunder Wave
Not the best, I know, but can I have some opinions here??

Two teams to be critted here; my HG. I'll spoiler them so they don't take up so much room. I'm happy with my white, for now. I might ask about it later.

Typhlosion @Leftovers
Blaze
Sassy Nature
~Flamethrower
~Earthquake
~Eruption
~??? (I keep changing this one, suggestions?)

So, in game I would think that Thunderpunch would be useful, otherwise Ty is very vulnerable to Gyarados.

Froslass @NeverMeltIce
Snow Cloak
Gentle Nature
~Shadow Ball
~Hail
~Destiny Bond
~Blizzard
Do you really want Destiny Bond? Fantastic move cocmpetitively, but it might be lacking in game. Up to you though, and I would replacelizzard with Ice Beam, More accuracy and PP, which is important in game.

Honchkrow @DarkGlasses
Insomnia
Lonely Nature
~Night Slash
~Dark Pulse
~Fly
~??? (Also keep changing this one.)
GREAT pokemon. Nasty Plot may help.

Milotic @Flame Orb
Marvel Scale
Calm Nature
~Ice Beam
~Aqua Ring
~Hypnosis
~Surf
In game, Aqua Ring may or may not help, but I've never seen stalling Pokemon in game. You could try Recover over Aqua Ring.
Gallade @???
Steadfast
Quiet Nature
~Psychic
~Drain Punch
~Swords Dance
~Focus Blast
Psycho Cut over Psychic for sure. Physcial is better. Don't run Focus Blast, try something like Thunderpunch for variation...or even Hypnosis.
Manetric @Quick Claw
Static
Sassy Nature
~Roar
~Iron Tail
~Thunder
~Thunder Wave
I don't use this guys much, but I'd definitely run Thunderbolt over Thunder, and Flamethrower over Roar.
Not the best, I know, but can I have some opinions here??

Back
Top Bottom