• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Hey all. I'm replaying my X version (I never got very far in it anyway, so restarting it wasn't a big loss), so I'm trying to decide on a team. I want to use only (and that means ONLY) Kalos Mons, meaning no earlier ones like Pikachu, Charmander, Pansage, and the like. So I need a bit of help, as it's been a while since I played X, and I want to make a decent team. I've only got about three down which are Hawlucha, Honedge, and Skiddo. The ones I'm not sure of are below.

Froakie/Fennekin (I might start with one and breed the other one, but I'm not sure right now)
Litleo (if I don't go with Fennekin)
Flabebe (I want a Fairy type, and it looks the best out of most of the native ones)
Tyrunt (for a heavy hitter)
Bergmite (because I love Ice types)

Those are some of the ideas I've had, but it's been a while since I played X, and the choices for new Mons is fairly slim. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Opinion On My Team? (And Improvements?)

How should I improve my team? And could you vote if it's good or bad? My main team consists of Arceus, Mew, Charizard, Lucario, Giratina, and I think I also have a Diancie. I'm not really a competitive battler, I do it for fun.

Hey all. I'm replaying my X version (I never got very far in it anyway, so restarting it wasn't a big loss), so I'm trying to decide on a team. I want to use only (and that means ONLY) Kalos Mons, meaning no earlier ones like Pikachu, Charmander, Pansage, and the like. So I need a bit of help, as it's been a while since I played X, and I want to make a decent team. I've only got about three down which are Hawlucha, Honedge, and Skiddo. The ones I'm not sure of are below.

Froakie/Fennekin (I might start with one and breed the other one, but I'm not sure right now)
Litleo (if I don't go with Fennekin)
Flabebe (I want a Fairy type, and it looks the best out of most of the native ones)
Tyrunt (for a heavy hitter)
Bergmite (because I love Ice types)

Those are some of the ideas I've had, but it's been a while since I played X, and the choices for new Mons is fairly slim. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

If you haven't used one before, I'd definitely suggest catching a Goomy. Goodra is nice. Unless you absolutely want Tyrunt and not another Dragon. I'd also suggest Helioptile. He's fast and a good special attacker with a decent ability, and pretty good move coverage iirc, even though he's a little frail on defence. It'd be cool if you put Helioptile and Goodra together, give them a Rain Dance. Have that Dry Skin and Hydration and Water moves and 100% Thunder accuracy being awesome all over the place.

Last edited:
NEED HELP FOR MY TEAM

hi everyone!
[advertisement: i am not good in english]
before, i was using my legendaries to battle. but now i seen that if i use a good strategy, i could use my favorite pokemons and win battles unless my favorite pokemons are ''puny''.
I use my fave pokemons and I use a good strategy (i think of what object would be better for each pokemons, i use tms, i search in bulbapedia what attack could learn my pokemons to know wich ones are stronger, i go remember my forget moves to see if i forget good ones and remember them, i learn attacks who makes a strategy with an other attack and more) example: my clefable use lilliput three times in a row, this will make that my ennemy will have 33% luck to hit him. also, if a poison type pokemon use toxik, it will hit him for sure. and at each turns, toxik damages will be higher. it will finally just kill my clefable. but, my clefable have an berry that i dunno his name in english who will stop poison, paralysis, sleep or others. if my enemy use toxik a 2th time(the 2th time, the berry will have no effect) then i have my vileplume who has an attack to stop my clefable's poison. also, toxik does not affect vileplume. my clefable have also rest. if he do not used his berry already, it will wake him. but if he already use it, then i have vileplume to wake him and dont forget that now my ennemy has 33% luck to hurt ny clefable!

i got such more strategy but i am too tired to wrote them...
what suggestions do u guys have for me? thanks!:3

Re: NEED HELP FOR MY TEAM

Hi!

First, congratulations for using your favourite Pokemon, rather than just legendaries.

You should tell us your complete team first. To make a good BATTLE STRATEGY, you need to take in account all your Pokemon. You need a balanced team. Try touse 5 or 6 Pokemon with different types. However there are some exceptions. For example a strategy I like is the Steel- Dragon team,because those types are opposite in strenghts and weaknesses.

For more general tips, I would suggest using items like focus sash, assault vest, LEFTOVERS, etc And the berry you mean is the Lum Berry, and itis very useful.

Last edited:

Hi!

First, congratulations for using your favourite Pokemon, rather than just legendaries.

You should tell us your complete team first. To make a good BATTLE STRATEGY, you need to take in account all your Pokemon. You need a balanced team. Try touse 5 or 6 Pokemon with different types. However there are some exceptions. For example a strategy I like is the Steel- Dragon team,because those types are opposite in strenghts and weaknesses.

For more general tips, I would suggest using items like focus sash, assault vest, LEFTOVERS, etc And the berry you mean is the Lum Berry, and itis very useful.

thank you! i play only with three pokemon and not 6:
Clefable, Espeon and Vileplume. when i need to use six, i also use Emolga, Azumarill and Gengar.

i tell you her attacks (only clefable's, vileplume's and espeon's) to show u where are the strategy.
Clefable:
Toxic (serves me a lot when i only have not really effectives attacks)
Rest (like i said my clefable have a lum berry so it wakes him. also my vileplume with his attack who wakes.
Dazzling gleam (lol my only attack. i think i should forget this one and re-learn moonblast)
Lilliput (i use it three times in a row in the three first turns. it will make my ennemy will have 33% luck to hurt clefable)

Espeon (i dint finished to choose his attacks)
Psychic (duh i love this attack thats all)
Morning sun (this attack restores hp but the number of hp varies if theres rain, sun and all. with my vileplum who have Sunny day, it will restore 3/4 of my espeon's hp.)
Double team (same thing than lilliput of clefable but i need to use it 6 times and not 3)
Flash (just to be sure that my enemy could not hurt me unless my double team)

Vileplume
Mega-drain (helps if he needs hp)
Aromatherapy (if my others pokemon have problem status or for the rest of clefable)
Sunny day (for my espeon)
Sleep powder (just to make the enemy fall asleep because its really serves)

do you suggest me an attack?
thank u again! :3

Hi!

Clefable, Espeon and Vileplume. when i need to use six, i also use Emolga, Azumarill and Gengar.

i tell you her attacks (only clefable's, vileplume's and espeon's) to show u where are the strategy.
Clefable:
Rest (like i said my clefable have a lum berry so it wakes him. also my vileplume with his attack who wakes.
Dazzling gleam (lol my only attack. i think i should forget this one and re-learn moonblast)
Lilliput (i use it three times in a row in the three first turns. it will make my ennemy will have 33% luck to hurt clefable)

Morning sun (this attack restores hp but the number of hp varies if theres rain, sun and all. with my vileplum who have Sunny day, it will restore 3/4 of my espeon's hp.)
Double team (same thing than lilliput of clefable but i need to use it 6 times and not 3)

Vileplume
Aromatherapy (if my others pokemon have problem status or for the rest of clefable)

Firstly,your strategy is quite nice and intelligent. But I see your team is quite unbalanced towards steel type Pokemon.

None of your Pokemon has any attacks to hurt a Steel Type Pokemon. Even if I take in account your other 3 Pokemon,your team is still unbalanced. If you have decided to use only 3 pokemon, and those 3 in particular, I suggest you teach your Espeon the move Shadow Ball in the place of Double Team,this way you have some decent coverage agains Steel types.

Also, I also recommend you the move "Yawn" for Espeon. It makes an opponent fall asleep in 2 turns and you could throw it right away cause Espeon is much faster than Vileplume and Clefable. This way you can force your rival to switch pokemon.

About items, give your Clefable a Bright Powder, to raise Clafable´s evasion by 10% if you want. Give your Espeon maybe a focus sash, to avoid it being KOed with one attack, cause it has low defenses. And you could give Leftovers to Vileplume.

Last edited:

Hi!

Clefable:

Vileplume

Firstly,your strategy is quite nice and intelligent. But I see your team is quite unbalanced towards steel type Pokemon.

None of your Pokemon has any attacks to hurt a Steel Type Pokemon. Even if I take in account your other 3 Pokemon,your team is still unbalanced. If you have decided to use only 3 pokemon, and those 3 in particular, I suggest you teach your Espeon the move Shadow Ball in the place of Double Team,this way you have some decent coverage agains Steel types.

Also, I also recommend you the move "Yawn" for Espeon. It makes an opponent fall asleep in 2 turns and you could throw it right away cause Espeon is much faster than Vileplume and Clefable. This way you can force your rival to switch pokemon.

About items, give your Clefable a Bright Powder, to raise Clafable´s evasion by 10% if you want. Give your Espeon maybe a focus sash, to avoid it being KOed with one attack, cause it has low defenses. And you could give Leftovers to Vileplume.

thank you! i learned shadow ball and yawn to espeon, its real it help a lot! thanks! c: about the types, i know that my team is unbalanced... i just forget the types... but theres an other problem, my vileplume faint too easily... do you have a suggestion for me? and my espeon... sometimes he saves me sometimes he dies fastly and do not serves me. how should i stop this?
and, do you have suggestions for my clefable? unless he is my strongest and he dies not easily, i want he get more stronger! >:D

and, for the berries, berries always have efect only one time by fights. but if when the berry grows, i take care of him, do the berry will have maybe effects 2 times by fight? also, sometimes i make my clefable wear a berry. but sometimes she just.. disappear and it says that my clefable is wearing no item. is this normal?

You can call this in-game team advice if you want, but from a competitive standpoint, what's better? Moltres, Zapdos, or Articuno? I'm gonna play through X as Red and only use his Pokemon or Kanto Pokemon, so the only purpose my Kalos starter serves is deciding which Legendary bird I want, if it helps, I prefer attackers over anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, some research of my own reveals that Zapdos is by far superior compared to Articuno or Moltres. :)

Last edited:
It depends on what you want. Fire is very powerful and can cause burns, halving physical attacks, and has some nice sp attack as well as attack. Zapdos is a great sp. attacker, and aster than the other birds. Thunder attacks cause paralysis and lower speed. Articuno is the defensive pokenmon with lower, attack and sp attack but higher defense. Ice causes Frozen status which doesnt let you move at all, but can thaw out with certain attacks, making this one the worst option imo. So I might go with Moltres or Zapdos, most likely zapdos cause there is a thing called Charizard out there that can Mega. Certaintly Zapdos would be the way to go, unless you want Hurricane. So i would pick Froakie or fennekin.

Zapdos doesn't have the x4 weakness to Rock the other two birds have, so I'd go with that one

Good 6 pokemon team

I want to ask a good non legend team. And a good legend team and what moves on each pokemon please so I can aim for it. I have every pokemom upto the last ds dsi versions black is my most played presently

A Challenge I Made For Emerald, Rate My Emerald Team!

So I'm gonna restart Emerald and play through as an existing character, and I chose the Sinnoh Frontier Brain, Dahlia, her team is quite obviously mostly Hoenn Pokemon, and she has no official backstory, so you could say I'm making a head canon and a backstory for her, where she starts in Hoenn, becomes the Champion, and conquers the Hoenn Frontier, which leads to her being picked to become a Sinnoh Frontier Brain. The whole point of this challenge is to only use her six Pokemon and none others and collect the seven Frontier symbols.

Pokemon Dahlia Trainer Card.png

So now here's the team:

1. Blaziken
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Blaze
Item: Scope Lens
EVs: 252 Speed, 100 Sp. Attack, 100 Attack, 56 HP
Moveset:
-Blaze Kick
-Thunder Punch
-Slash
-Sky Uppercut

2. Ludicolo
Nature: Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP, 100 Sp. Attack, 100 Sp. Defense, 56 Defense
Moveset:
-Surf
-Giga Drain
-Ice Beam
-Rain Dance

3. Medicham
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pure Power
Item: Bright Powder
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moveset:
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Body Slam
-Double Team

4. Dusclops
Ability: Pressure
Item: Quick Claw
EVs: 252 Attack, 100 Defense, 100 Sp. Defense, 56 HP
Moveset:
-Shadow Ball
-Earthquake
-Confuse Ray
-Rock Slide

5. Zapdos
Item: Magnet
EVs: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moveset:
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Rain Dance
-Thunder

6. Togetic
Ability: Serene Grace
Item: King’s Rock
EVs: 252 Sp. Defense, 100 Defense, 100 Sp. Attack, 56 HP
Moveset:
-Flamethrower
-Water Pulse
-Psychic
-Thunder Wave

Most things are up for change, I do wish to make minimal or no changes to Ludicolo and Zapdos, I like the rain theme among those two, I'm really not sure what Togetic is good for in the absense of Dahlia's Togekiss, Medicham and Blaziken are solid in my opinion but items are up for change, I like the scope lens on Blaziken since it'll have two high crit moves, but perhaps there are better options, just shoot me ideas, I'm alright with what I have here but anything better would be nice, especially for Togetic or Dusclops.

FireRed Team

PS: This is just for in-game, so I don't care about stats, just type, lvl and moves.
That's my team to beat FireRed Elite 4.

Game being played:FireRed
Team:
Pokémon 1:Charizard
Level:55
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Blast Burn
Dragon Claw

Pokémon 2: Lapras
Level: 55
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Surf
Psychic

Pokémon 3: Electabuzz
Thunderbolt
Thunderpunch
Brick Break
Psychic

Pokémon 4: Gengar
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Dream Eater
Hypnosis

Pokémon 5: Machamp
Cross Chop
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Earthquake

Pokémon 6: Dragonite
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Outrage

:)

Question for people: what would you recommend for monotype teams, that is, teams where every member shares a type in common, for beating the E4 in X? After I beat the E4 with my normal team, I'm going to do it with all 18 types for fun, and it's much easier given the Battle Chateau, EXP Share, and the Lucky Egg.

Some notes, Pokemon I have up to 60+ already: Noivern, Chesnaught, Aegislash, Marowak, Azumarill, Exploud, Talonflame, Mienshao, Bisharp, Salamence, Pangoro, Lickilicky

So what that would mean is:

Dragon - Noivern, Salamence
Fairy - Azumarill
Ghost - Aegislash
Dark - Bisharp, Pangoro
Fighting - Chesnaught, Pangoro, Mienshao
Ground - Marowak
Steel - Aegislash, Bisharp
Flying - Noivern, Salamence, Talonflame
Water - Azumarill
Fire - Talonflame
Grass - Chesnaught
Normal - Exploud, Lickilicky

and then I don't have any Bug, Rock, Electric, Psychic, or Poison types up anywhere near ready to take on the E4. Recommendations? I'd prefer from the Kalos Dex.

Question for people: what would you recommend for monotype teams, that is, teams where every member shares a type in common, for beating the E4 in X? After I beat the E4 with my normal team, I'm going to do it with all 18 types for fun, and it's much easier given the Battle Chateau, EXP Share, and the Lucky Egg.

Some notes, Pokemon I have up to 60+ already: Noivern, Chesnaught, Aegislash, Marowak, Azumarill, Exploud, Talonflame, Mienshao, Bisharp, Salamence, Pangoro, Lickilicky

Fairy - Azumarill
Ghost - Aegislash
Dark - Bisharp, Pangoro
Ground - Marowak
Water - Azumarill
Fire - Talonflame
Grass - Chesnaught

and then I don't have any Bug, Rock, Electric, Psychic, or Poison types up anywhere near ready to take on the E4. Recommendations? I'd prefer from the Kalos Dex.

How many Pokemon are you looking at per team, 4 or 6?

For an easy start, check what Pokemon you can get in your Friend Safari. If you have a bunch of people registered in your 3DS, you can get a great variety of Pokemon there.

For Ghost type, you can get Litwicks and Pumpkaboo in pretty much the same area, and you get them around level 35, so they would be fairly easy to train. You can catch them on route 16/Lost Hotel The downside to them is that none of them evolve without trading or stones. Upside is, you can use them on the Fire and Grass teams as well.

Ice types: Raid route 17, the route where you ride the Mamoswine. That should be a great start. The perk with the fairly high levels applies here as well.

These are just types that jumped to mind first, but I'm sure you can get a good idea of what you can use from this page: List of Pokémon by Kalos Pokédex number - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I want to ask a good non legend team. And a good legend team and what moves on each pokemon please so I can aim for it. I have every pokemom upto the last ds dsi versions black is my most played presently
Which game would this be for? Based on what you're saying I'll guess you're asking for something for Black Version. Not sure I can help you with an all-legendaries team, legendaries aren't my thing, but for a non-legend team? I can help you there. Again, this is assuming you're after an in-game team for Black Version, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

1: Emboar. Tepig is a good, solid choice for a starter. Emboar's only problem stat is Speed, and a single Flame Charge can fix that well enough. Moves you should get on it include Flame Charge and Low Sweep, as well as Strength and Scald.

2: Simisage. If you pick Tepig, you'll get a Pansage in the Dreamyard. Now I'm warning you- after beating Cress, Pansage won't be as big a help for a while. Trust me- it's worth your while to keep going with Pansage. Once you get to Castelia City, you'll be able to get a Leaf Stone, and if you've been training, Pansage should learn Seed Bomb around that time. That's when you should evolve it. Don't worry about Crunch- Bite will hold you over quite nicely until you get access to Shadow Claw. Besides Seed Bomb and Shadow Claw, there's Low Sweep to consider as well, and the last slot is more or less up to you, once you get rid of Cut anyway (you only need it once in the entire game).

3: Basculin. Really underrated Water-type. If at all possible, try and get one with Adaptability, to make the most of its Water attacks. I recommend Surf, Waterfall, Crunch, and Headbutt for its moves. I'd recommend Ice Beam, but you don't get that until the postgame, unfortunately.

4: Klinklang. It doesn't have a lot in the way of options, but it can certainly work with the options it's got. My advice- don't let Klang evolve until it learns Shift Gear. It'll be a Klang for longer than usual, but trust me, well worth it. Recommended moves for Klinklang? Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Thunderbolt, Rock Smash.

5: Zoroark if you have access to the corresponding event Celebi or Shiny legendary gerbils, Scrafty otherwise. Either one of them is a solid option, an excellent Dark-type. And if you go with Zoroark, you can seriously screw with opponents with Illusion. I once had N's Sigilyph spamming Psybeam uselessly against what the game thought was a Pignite! XD If you go with Zoroark, I recommend Night Slash, Foul Play, Low Sweep, and Aerial Ace. If Scrafty, my recommendation is Payback, High Jump Kick, Dragon Claw, and Poison Jab.

6: Swoobat. And get one with Unaware if at all possible- excellent Ability for it. Don't be tempted to teach it Heart Stamp- Swoobat's low Attack makes it a pretty bad option. I recommend Psychic, Fly, Charge Beam, and Shadow Ball.

So I'm gonna restart Emerald and play through as an existing character, and I chose the Sinnoh Frontier Brain, Dahlia, her team is quite obviously mostly Hoenn Pokemon, and she has no official backstory, so you could say I'm making a head canon and a backstory for her, where she starts in Hoenn, becomes the Champion, and conquers the Hoenn Frontier, which leads to her being picked to become a Sinnoh Frontier Brain. The whole point of this challenge is to only use her six Pokemon and none others and collect the seven Frontier symbols.

View attachment 98286

So now here's the team:

1. Blaziken
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Blaze
Item: Scope Lens
EVs: 252 Speed, 100 Sp. Attack, 100 Attack, 56 HP
Moveset:
-Blaze Kick
-Thunder Punch
-Slash
-Sky Uppercut

2. Ludicolo
Ability: Rain Dish
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP, 100 Sp. Attack, 100 Sp. Defense, 56 Defense
Moveset:
-Surf
-Giga Drain
-Ice Beam
-Rain Dance

3. Medicham
Ability: Pure Power
Item: Bright Powder
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moveset:
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Body Slam
-Double Team

4. Dusclops
Item: Quick Claw
EVs: 252 Attack, 100 Defense, 100 Sp. Defense, 56 HP
Moveset:
-Shadow Ball
-Earthquake
-Confuse Ray
-Rock Slide

5. Zapdos
Item: Magnet
EVs: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moveset:
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Rain Dance
-Thunder

6. Togetic
Ability: Serene Grace
Item: King’s Rock
EVs: 252 Sp. Defense, 100 Defense, 100 Sp. Attack, 56 HP
Moveset:
-Flamethrower
-Water Pulse
-Psychic
-Thunder Wave

Most things are up for change, I do wish to make minimal or no changes to Ludicolo and Zapdos, I like the rain theme among those two, I'm really not sure what Togetic is good for in the absense of Dahlia's Togekiss, Medicham and Blaziken are solid in my opinion but items are up for change, I like the scope lens on Blaziken since it'll have two high crit moves, but perhaps there are better options, just shoot me ideas, I'm alright with what I have here but anything better would be nice, especially for Togetic or Dusclops.

That's a pretty cool idea, I like it. :) Now, Dusclops's Attack is... not the best. Shadow Ball's great on it for STAB, and I don't think you can really go wrong with Earthquake, but maybe consider a little something in the way of Toxic or Will-O-Wisp over Rock Slide. Not sure if Confuse Ray should go, though- it can be pretty useful. Togetic... Yeesh. I'm looking at its Generation III movepool, and it doesn't get any flinch-inducing moves. It's a shame- that'd be absolutely perfect to go with Thunder Wave and Serene Grace. Then again, though, pretty sure that's what the King's Rock aims to fix, so there's that. Honestly, I think what you got there is the best Togetic is gonna be able to pull off in this game. It's not bad, really- nice coverage, excellent abuse of Serene Grace, and the King's Rock for lovely paraflinch hax that Dunsparce would be proud of. No need to change anything with Ludicolo or Zapdos- I was actually about to recommend Damp Rock, and then I remembered- Generation III, Damp Rock wasn't a thing yet. So yeah, they're good. Scope Lens on a Blaziken with Blaze Kick and Slash, I like that. And Medicham... I dunno, I'm just not sure about Double Team on there. Brightpowder is probably your best bet with it since I'm pretty sure you don't want to use a Choice Band in-game, but Double Team... Maybe Psych Up, or do you think there won't be enough stat boosting to justify it? One idea I have, albeit more for the Battle Frontier than the in-game portion, would be Endure/Substitute and a Salac Berry. And... that's pretty much it, anything I didn't mention is good.

To summarize: teach Dusclops Toxic or Will-O-Wisp instead of Rock Slide, and maybe replace Medicham's Double Team and Bright Powder with Endure/Substitute and a Salac Berry. Or replace Double Team with Psych Up if you don't think it's too situational. Everything else pretty much looks fine to me.

Fairy - Azumarill
Ghost - Aegislash
Dark - Bisharp, Pangoro
Ground - Marowak
Water - Azumarill
Fire - Talonflame
Grass - Chesnaught

Well, lemme see... Here's some suggestions;

Dragon: Noivern, Salamence, Hydreigon, Dragalge, Haxorus, Flygon
Fairy: Azumarill, Slurpuff, Mawile, Wigglytuff, Gardevoir, Florges
Ghost: Aegislash, Gengar, Drifblim, Gourgeist (Super Size), Chandelure, Shedinja
Dark: Bisharp, Pangoro, Greninja, Tyranitar, Malamar, Drapion
Fighting: Chesnaught, Pangoro, Mienshao, Lucario, Hawlucha, Toxicroak
Ground: Marowak, Stunfisk, Gliscor, Nidoking, Flygon, Quagsire
Steel: Aegislash, Bisharp, Skarmory, Magnezone, Mawile, Lucario
Flying: Noivern, Salamence, Talonflame, Skarmory, Drifblim, Hawlucha
Water: Azumarill, Qwilfish, Greninja, Quagsire, Swanna, Ludicolo
Fire: Talonflame, Chandelure, Houndoom, Delphox, Charizard, Pyroar
Grass: Chesnaught, Victreebel, Gourgeist (Super Size), Ferrothorn, Simisage, Ludicolo
Normal: Exploud, Lickilicky, Staraptor, Pyroar, Heliolisk, Wigglytuff
Bug: Mothim, Shedinja, Heracross, Scolipede, Scizor, Yanmega
Rock: Tyranitar, Rhyperior, Aerodactyl, Tyrantrum, Barbaracle, Gigalith
Electric: Magnezone, Heliolisk, Raichu, Stunfisk, Emolga, Dedenne
Psychic: Gardevoir, Malamar, Delphox, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Slowbro
Poison: Gengar, Drapion, Toxicroak, Nidoking, Qwilfish, Victreebel

pojemon party suggestions

Im looking to complete my party of pomemon ... I feel like its missing something to put it o er the top. As it stands now my main party consists of

Charizard
Electrive
Excadrill
Milotic

Im curently training a larvitar into tyranitar
Im also considering heracross or gardevoir but im undecided. Dragonite and nidoking were also considered but again idk what to do. So far the only thing I have truble with are water and ground dual types like quagsire and swampert but I do ok overal with coverage. Im just looking for the best fit pokemons to complete my team any help is appreciated

Re: pojemon party suggestions

Im looking to complete my party of pomemon ... I feel like its missing something to put it o er the top. As it stands now my main party consists of

Charizard
Electrive
Excadrill
Milotic

Im curently training a larvitar into tyranitar
Im also considering heracross or gardevoir but im undecided. Dragonite and nidoking were also considered but again idk what to do. So far the only thing I have truble with are water and ground dual types like quagsire and swampert but I do ok overal with coverage. Im just looking for the best fit pokemons to complete my team any help is appreciated

Tauros/Bouffalant is a nice pokémon to have, always reliable and with Wild Charge you can take care of most water types (though not the dual ground/water). Although Tauros learns Solar Beam, so if your Charizard can set up sunny day thats quite nice (although it has 40 base SpA :/ )

A good complement then could be Ludicolo. Smogon has a nice set for it. Otherwise for something more threatening a Roserade, again Smogon can help you with moveset ideas :)

With the exception of Excadrill I really like your team :)

If you want to stick to the pokémon you're already training, then I'd go for Heracross and Dragonite. They re both great pokémon, powerful moves, varied movepool (D-nite at least) and they can hurt like few things can.

Back
Top Bottom