• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Starmie would be better, just keep an eye out for his Grownlith and Arcanine as they both have a Dark type bite. It can wreck your part Psychic day.
Starmie could outspeed both Arcanine and Growlithe, to be safe, im just going to run timid Starmie

Hey all. I wanted to ask for some bits of advice for my Moon team. Even though I'm in post-game, I want to fine-tune it a bit more, especially for my title defense battles (I haven't fought one yet, as I took a fairly long break from the games to focus on other games, along with focus on my move to a new apartment). This team also managed to give me a decent run in the Battle Tree... before getting a whole humble pie to the face at the 30th battle mark, but like I said, I want to fine-tune it. Here's what I've got.

Incineroar (Meowzma)
Level: 72
Ability: Blaze
Item: Incinium Z
Nature/Characteristic: Quirky, Takes plenty of siestas
Stats: 254/213/151/133/159/129
Moves: Brick Break, Flare Blitz, Darkest Lariat, U-Turn
Notes: Pretty solid for him, but I'm open to suggestions. U-Turn is the most awkward move for me, as I can't seem to find a perfect fit for that last slot, so any suggestions will help.

Midnight Lycanroc (Sveta)
Level: 71
Ability: Vital Spirit
Item: Leftovers
Nature/Characteristic: Gentle, Alert to sounds
Stats: 217/202/125/107/145/171
Moves: Rock Slide, Brick Break, Crunch, Swords Dance
Notes: Sveta is pretty much solid. I've been very satisfied with her and this selection of moves. She's been a big MVP throughout the trip, so I don't feel she needs any other improvements.

Vikavolt (Sparkplug)
Level: 69
Ability: Levitate
Item: Expert Belt
Nature/Characteristic: Serious, Mischievous
Stats: 196/131/140/229/119/109
Moves: Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball
Notes: Pretty satisfied with Sparkplug, but I'm open to suggestions with him.

Lurantis (Violet)
Level: 69
Ability: Leaf Guard
Item: Muscle Band
Nature/Characteristic: Mild, Thoroughly cunning
Stats: 199/175/136/151/154/103
Moves: Leech Life, Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade, Brick Break
Notes: Violet surprised me when I first caught her during Lana's trial, taking down Wishiwashi by herself. Her moves are pretty solid, but I'm open to suggestions for further improvement.

Primarina (Mero)
Level: 70
Ability: Torrent
Item: Primarium Z
Nature/Characteristic: Hardy, Sturdy body
Stats: 213/139/143/207/185/121
Moves: Hyper Voice, Sparkling Aria, Psychic, Moonblast
Notes: I got a female Poppilo via Wonder Trade, bred it, and got Mero here. She's proven her might as both a special hitter and special wall, though she still needs some improvement. Her held item was always bit of a problem, so I settled for her Z Crystal, but any suggestions are welcomed.

Kommo-o (Ironhide)
Level: 67
Ability: Bulletproof
Item: Focus Band
Nature/Characteristic: Lonely, Likes to run
Stats: 198/211/174/167/161/145
Moves: Rock Slide, Brick Break, Clanging Scales, Dragon Claw
Notes: Ironhide is bit of a mixed bag right now. I can't quite settle on his moves or held item. While this selection has gotten me far, I know there is room for improvement. So any suggestions would help.

That should cover it for now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

For Meowzma, U-turn is nice for getting chip damage on the switch, but bug-type doesn't add any super-effective coverage to your fire/dark/fighting moves. Earthquake is a nice coverage move that adds super-effective coverage against electric and poison types. (Fun fact: Earthquake would hit Magnezone harder than STAB flare blitz, and wouldn't give you recoil damage). I also considered bulk up, but I think Meowzma's best role is to break anything that would give Sveta trouble cleaining up.

For Mero, I would ditch hyper voice for another move, because your water and fairy STAB combination will always hit harder. Looking at her moveset, ice beam adds the most super-effective coverage with flying and grass types. I would also replace sparkling aria with scald. Sounds a little strange, but at the cost of only 10BP, you have a chance to burn physical attackers, which goes a long way to helping with her weaker physical defense. This also means you'd need another item instead of her Primarinium. Limiting myself to items that aren't locked behind BP, a life orb is not a bad option, boosting her already-impressive special attack. The other option is to give her a damp rock and replace hyper voice with rain dance. Violet and Sparkplug would appreciate the reduced fire damage, and then you could run thunder over thunderbolt with perfect accuracy in rain.

Because of the merging of the Sun/Moon section and the Pokémon Video Games section, this thread has been merged with the "[SPOILERS] Pokemon Sun&Moon In-Game Team Advice Thread" thread.

So you can now ask in-game team advice for all Pokémon games here :)

Okay, I restarted my second Sun version to try different things. I've gotten pretty far pretty quickly despite vast Poke-hunting. At this point, I just beat Guzma for the first time, so I just got my starter's exclusive Z-Crystal, but I'm debating on using it. But anyway, I want some tips on my team. Note that most of these Pokemon (bar Lycanroc) are all "new" to me, meaning I haven't used them full-time in past versions yet, if at all, so this is a lot of trial-and-error stuff. But anyway, here's my team.

Decidueye (Van, Male)
Level 42
Overgrow
No Held Item
Quirky, Takes plenty of siestas
141/115/81/97/106/86
Low Sweep/Razor Leaf/Spirit Shackle/Acrobatics
Notes: Van's doing pretty well so far, considering this is my first "real" time using Rowlet's family (I have used this family briefly, though only for dex data in Moon). I plan on giving him Leaf Blade when I get it and I'm debating whether I should give him his Z-Crystal or not, though that would make Acrobatics virtually useless. But any tips would be great for him.

Ribombee (Fiona, Female)
Level 38
Honey Gather
Big Root
Mild, Alert to sounds
112/58/61/96/73/123
Draining Kiss/Psychic/Stun Spore/Pollen Puff
Notes: Again, my first time using Ribombee, but I've heard a number of other users here praising it, so I had to try it. Fiona has done well, but she does have plenty of room for improvement. I keep Stun Spore mostly for catching other Pokemon, but it's probably redundant at this point. Any tips would be helpful.

Midday Lycanroc (Irvine, Male)
Level 38
Sand Rush
Bright Powder
Naive, Nods of a lot
124/105/68/57/52/118
Accelerock/Rock Slide/Brick Break/Bite
Notes: Irvine is the glass cannon of the group, as well as the "senior" member (meaning Lycanroc has been on every one of my teams). He hits very hard and very fast, often being my Totem Killer (having taken down both Fire and Electric Totems and beat Olivia's Lycanroc one-on-one). I plan to replace Bite with Crunch once I get it. Any suggestions for him will be fine, as I know he has plenty of room for improvement.

Wishiwashi (Moonbay, Female)
Level 38
Schooling
Leftovers
Serious, Capable of taking hits
95/34/37/35/33/45 (obviously these change via Schooling)
Scald/Bulldoze/U-Turn/Aqua Ring
Notes: First time using Wishiwashi, so I'm still experimenting with her. I know that Schooling only works when she has 25%or more HP, that's why I have both Aqua Ring and Leftovers equipped, so she can basically tank everything for a while. Her other moves, however, I'm still working on. Any suggestions would be fine, as Wishiwashi is one of those oddball Mons.

Toucannon (Zeke, Male)
Level 38
Keen Eye
Amulet Coin
Hardy, Proud of its power
115/11268/63/74/66
Steel Wing/Brick Break/Flame Charge/Beak Blast
Notes: As I'm not really a fan of Toucannon, I wasn't really planning much for him at first. Mostly to act as extra firepower during the Lush Jungle trial. But I was running out of options and ideas so he ended up sticking around. As such, I know his moves are pretty much all over the grid bar his sig Beak Blast. Still, he has done decently well, so he may end up sticking around to the end. I still am not a fan of the bird, but he's one of the few I haven't used long-term yet, so here he is. Tips for him would be stellar, as I can't seem to quite find a set that works for him yet.

You have probably noticed a theme with my nicknames. I'm going through another interest cycle, this time having settled on Zoids, a cherished series. So I named my Mons after the characters from Chaotic Century. Even their Balls have a theme regarding them (Van is in a Poke Ball, since he is the lead and had to develop the most, Fiona is in a Heal Ball due to her healing abilities in the manga, Irvine is in a Ultra Ball due to his high-level of skills, plus his first Zoid was a Command Wolf, Moonbay is in a Luxury Ball because she can be greedy, thus loves luxury and wealth, and Zeke is in a Premier Ball due to his "special" status as an organiod). The last member will be a Turtonator, since it's the only Fire-type I haven't used yet (who I'll probably name Thomas due to his Dibison and heavy use of artillery bombardment attacks, though at least he makes use of aiming and tactics compared to another Dibison user in the franchise). But like I said, most of these guys are newbies to me, so I'm very open to suggestions (as is my soon-to-be final member). So let me know what I should do with these guys. Thanks in advance.

At least 2 of your team would greatly appreciate being behind a substitute. Unfortunately, you don't get the TM for Substitute until after you become champion, so I guess that's out of the question.

Despite having Decidueye as my starter in Moon, I never really settled on a good set outside of its dual STABs. I tried using it as a slow-ish U-turner, but generally the things it wants to U-turn on generally outspeed it and hurt it before it can get out. Ultimately, I settled on Sub/Swords Dance or Sub/Roost for the last 2 moves, depending on whether I could use healing items or not. Sinister Arrow Raid is probably the best of the starter Z-moves given that it's only dark resists it and normal is immune to it, and the latter becomes less common late-game. As of right now, I'd probably swap Acrobatics for Swords Dance and give Van his Z-crystal. (You can buy Swords Dance in Malie City for 10k if you have not done so already.)

I don't have a lot to say about Fiona, other than replace Stun Spore with Quiver Dance once it's available. Draining Kiss is a decent move, especially when coupled with a Big Root, but if you find yourself struggling to get kills, Dazzling Gleam might be a better option. If you do opt for Dazzling Gleam, I'm not sure what item to give her, but an Aguav Berry might be a good choice.

Irvine would love to hold a Choice Band, but you can't get that until you get to the Battle Tree, so he's probably fine as-is. Maybe give him a Hard Stone over Bright Powder to boost the power of his STAB. I don't know if you've considered Stone Edge over Rock Slide or not. That depends on if you want the increased power of Stone Edge or the slightly more reliable Rock Slide.

You might consider a RestTalk or a Resto-Chesto set on Moonbay to keep her Schooling alive. U-Turn isn't really great on Wishiwashi, given that the times you'd want to U-turn out are mostly after you've taken a chunk and have likely lost schooling. If you did RestTalk, I'd replace U-turn and Aqua Ring, because you want the second attack for when you click Sleep Talk. Resto-Chesto has a bit more flexibility, allowing you to choose 2 of Aqua Ring, coverage, and Toxic. The latter is nice because you can take advantage of Moonbay's bulk to spread status around and just be annoying. Ice Beam and Earthquake are also great coverage moves, but they aren't obtained until much later, so Bulldoze is probably as good as it gets.

For Zeke, I'd probably replace Steel Wing with Swords Dance (Are you noticing a theme here?) Steel isn't great as a coverage move and, as a general rule, is mostly run as a STAB attack (most steel types don't even run steel STAB, unless fairies are a huge problem).

Looking at your team, I was going to suggest Magneton/Magnezone or a fire-type for your last team slot, then I saw you want to use Turtonator :p For Turtonator, I'd suggest 2 options. You could choose to run a Shell Smash + 3 attacks set, using its fire and dragon STAB combo + coverage (Hidden Power Grass is best, but if you don't get that, then I'd recommend Charge Beam or Focus Blast over Solar Beam), or you could go for a physical wall set with Will-O-Wisp/Toxic, Iron Defense, Fire STAB, and Resto-Chesto.

Overall, while your team sports 3 rock weaknesses, Moonbay's and Van's STABs plus Irvine's Brick Break should help combat that. Just watch out for rock coverage moves. If you really have problems with rock types, I'd suggest Magnet Pull Magneton/Magnezone (Is it obvious I love this 'Mon yet) because your team also really appreciates having steel types out of the way, and Magnezone can also spread Paralysis, freeing Fiona from needing Stun Spore.

Okay, update time. Thanks to the advice from @Bob Fizzle , I did some reworking. So far so good. I just rescued Lillie and knocked both Guzma and Lusamine down a peg or two, though now Alola has an UB pest problem. But anyway, here's my updated team (there are a lot of updates, so it would be easier to make a new post over editing the first).

Decidueye (Van, Male)
Level 53
Overgrow
Decidium Z
Quirky, Takes plenty of siestas
175/144/101/121/132/107
Low Sweep/Razor Leaf/Spirit Shackle/Swords Dance

Ribombee (Fiona, Female)
Level 50
Honey Gather
Big Root
Mild, Alert to sounds
145/75/79/126/95/161
Draining Kiss/Psychic/Quiver Dance/Pollen Puff

Midday Lycanroc (Irvine, Male)
Level 50
Sand Rush
Hard Stone
Naive, Nods of a lot
161/139/90/74/68/156
Accelerock/Rock Slide/Brick Break/Crunch

Wishiwashi (Moonbay, Female)
Level 52
Schooling
Leftovers
Serious, Capable of taking hits
129/50/54/53/46/67 (obviously these change via Schooling)
Scald/Bulldoze/Hidden Power (Grass)/Rest

Toucannon (Zeke, Male)
Level 50
Keen Eye
Muscle Band
Hardy, Proud of its power
151/153/95/88/99/93
Swords Dance/Brick Break/Flame Charge/Beak Blast

Turtonator (Thomas, Male) (Newest, and final, recruit)
Level 50
Shell Armor
Amulet Coin
Naive, Very finicky
124/93/153/118/83/66
Flamethrower/Charge Beam/Dragon Pulse/Shell Smash

Now, onto the notes. Van is hitting harder now thanks to Swords Dance, but I still want to give him 3 attacking moves. I know a Substitute would protect him better, but I do not feel comfortable with only 2 attack moves. Plus I've had to deal with so many competitive players using Sub/something that I've come to hate the move, so Sub on my team will be a no-go no matter what. So nobody mention it around me, as it's now a berserk button for me.

*Ahem* Moving on, Fiona now has Quiver Dance, which is doing the job quite nicely. She OHKO Lusamine's Bewear with that and Psychic, and Draining Kiss + Big Root is working just fine, as it OHKO Nanu's Persian without breaking a sweat, not to mention many of the Dragon Mons in Aether got their tailpipes handed to them with it as well, so I'm not worried about it's low BP, since it's still more than enough to do the job.

As you can see, Irvine now has a Hard Stone and Crunch, making him a one-Mon wrecking team, demolishing 3/4s of Guzma's team and took out Mismagius with one Crunch, so I think he's pretty set. I kept Rock Slide as I prefer reliability (accuracy) over power (in this case, Stone Edge). Plus it's good in doubles and 2-on-1, so that helps a lot. So he seems pretty set, though I do wonder if a different Held Item would be better. Not the scarf, as I know that's been mentioned, but I mean for end-game, not post-game. Any tips would be good.

Moonbay levels up at an astonishing rate, I must say, even when she's not fighting. She's now my second strongest in terms of level, and she hasn't battled much lately, bar a few Skulls in Po Town. Considering I caught her WAY after getting Fiona and Irvine, just before the Fire Trial, as I wasn't so lucky back in Brooklet Hill getting one (I did, however, catch a Feebas on my first try, so that's a big deal to me, since last time I needed help, so that was a fair exchange). So she was quite a bit weaker at that time. But anyway, I replaced Aqua Ring with Rest, as I'm going for the Rest/Chesto combo, though I need to farm more Chesto Berries first, as I was only able to get 2 total, so she's sticking with Leftovers until then. It's more flexible, and I like flexibility. And, again, I don't feel comfortable with only 2 attacking moves. I did find out she had a Grass HP, so I decided to work with that for a bit until I can get any better ideas, so suggestions are open.

So Zeke has been promoted to full-time position. I'm still not fond of the bird, but he's doing a good job. He's mowed down Guzma's ace three times in a row with one attack, so that counts as good work. And he bested several mooks by himself, so he's on the team for good. I did give him Swords Dance and a new held item (Muscle Band), since he's no longer the wallet booster. But if anyone has any more suggestions for him, let me know, I still want to work a bit more on his arsenal.

And the newest member of the party: Thomas the Turtonator (okay... that sounded like a certain train show we all know about *shrugs* ). I went with the Shell Smash + 3 attack combo: in this case: Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, and Charge Beam. His Hidden Power was, sadly, Rock, so it wouldn't do him any favors that he can't already get elsewhere, so I went with Charge Beam. His held item is temporary, as I wanted to level him up quickly in order to catch up, since when I got him his level was at the lowest possible. So any tips on what he should hold would be good. I know his Nature isn't very good, but I had no luck in finding any of his kind until he showed up (that took nearly an hour, mind), so I took a chance with him. But he's been doing well, and once Shell Smash came into play, he was mowing down everything. But any other suggestions are fine.

Okay, that wraps things up for now. I'm still open to tips and advice, so please feel free to suggest other options. Thanks in advance.

For this I'm asking for your opinion on a good Gen 3 team whether it's LeafGreen, FireRed, Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire.
I would like suggestions on teams so I can try using new Pokemon that I wouldn't have any reason to try because my team works.
My team usual consists of (For FR/LG)
Charizard (Arcanine FR/ Flareon LG)
Lapras (Blastoise if starter)
Vileplume (Victribell LG/ Venusaur if starter)
Raichu (Electabuzz FR)
Alakazam
Nidoking

I would also like more suggestions for R/S/E because I struggled to beat the 7th gym I had spent hours trying to figure out a good team for it once I caught Rayquaza I crushed everyone which was probably a given and the champion was way too easy for me because of the typing.

These are all my thoughts on good Hoenn Pokemon
I usually go with Blaziken for Gen 3 games, but Swampert is probably the best for all 3 versions. It's got a good movepool that includes earthquake, ice beam, and hydro pump/surf, not to mention that it's useful for the first, third, fourth, sixth, and seventh gym (ruby/sapphire mostly), while resisting eighth gym, and can do some decent damage to Drake.
Milotic is also a good pick, if you aren't going the swampert route, though getting one is a pain it has a wonderful Special/Special Defense stat, and a passable hp stat. It's moveset is also good, having recover, hydro pump, and ice beam at its disposal, kinda like Swampert but stronger in special attack. It can also tank special attacks pretty well, making it useful against Drake, Phoebe, and Glacia
The pseudo-legendaries of this generation: Salamence and Metagross.
For Salamence, it's attack, special attack, and speed are really good, and it gets good moves such as Dragon claw, Crunch, and Flamethrower, and can get Dragon Dance if you are willing to breath (although it won't be that useful, as its main stab moves are mostly special, unless you're going a physical set). However Bagon is kinda hard to get, as it's in an area in Meteor Falls only accessable after getting HM08, which is after defeating Wallace/Juan
Metagross, it has a solid attack and defense stat and although it can't utilize its psychic abilites because of it's barely passable special attack it can still dish out damage with STAB Meteor Mash and Earthquake, while also having iron defense to boost its already solid defense, thus add toxic and you can get a defensive sweeper. However it's only available in the post-game, in steven's house either after defeating him in the league or in Meteor Falls
Other's I think are good are Flygon, the other 2 Hoenn starters, Gardevoir, and Breloom
hope this kinda helps

These are all my thoughts on good Hoenn Pokemon
I usually go with Blaziken for Gen 3 games, but Swampert is probably the best for all 3 versions. It's got a good movepool that includes earthquake, ice beam, and hydro pump/surf, not to mention that it's useful for the first, third, fourth, sixth, and seventh gym (ruby/sapphire mostly), while resisting eighth gym, and can do some decent damage to Drake.
Milotic is also a good pick, if you aren't going the swampert route, though getting one is a pain it has a wonderful Special/Special Defense stat, and a passable hp stat. It's moveset is also good, having recover, hydro pump, and ice beam at its disposal, kinda like Swampert but stronger in special attack. It can also tank special attacks pretty well, making it useful against Drake, Phoebe, and Glacia
The pseudo-legendaries of this generation: Salamence and Metagross.
For Salamence, it's attack, special attack, and speed are really good, and it gets good moves such as Dragon claw, Crunch, and Flamethrower, and can get Dragon Dance if you are willing to breath (although it won't be that useful, as its main stab moves are mostly special, unless you're going a physical set). However Bagon is kinda hard to get, as it's in an area in Meteor Falls only accessable after getting HM08, which is after defeating Wallace/Juan
Metagross, it has a solid attack and defense stat and although it can't utilize its psychic abilites because of it's barely passable special attack it can still dish out damage with STAB Meteor Mash and Earthquake, while also having iron defense to boost its already solid defense, thus add toxic and you can get a defensive sweeper. However it's only available in the post-game, in steven's house either after defeating him in the league or in Meteor Falls
Other's I think are good are Flygon, the other 2 Hoenn starters, Gardevoir, and Breloom
hope this kinda helps
Do you have like an exact team that I could have. I could figure out a move set, I just want variety to what I normally have in these games and still be successful and I would love Metagross but I can't use him for the E4 and Wallace. And Salamence I would love too but I can never find a Bagon even when I'm searching the entirety of the upper area of Meteor Falls. I may end up using my randomizer to have Bagon as a starter instead of Torchic.

Do you have like an exact team that I could have. I could figure out a move set, I just want variety to what I normally have in these games and still be successful and I would love Metagross but I can't use him for the E4 and Wallace. And Salamence I would love too but I can never find a Bagon even when I'm searching the entirety of the upper area of Meteor Falls. I may end up using my randomizer to have Bagon as a starter instead of Torchic.
Why ask no further
Blaziken
Breloom
Gardevoir
Flygon
Absol
Milotic
This is what I used for my playthrough of Emerald, I did well, ignoring the fact I also had some HM slaves.

Why ask no further
Blaziken
Breloom
Gardevoir
Flygon
Absol
Milotic
This is what I used for my playthrough of Emerald, I did well, ignoring the fact I also had some HM slaves.
Okay what would your best advice be to get feebas?

For my new Platinum run, I want to use a Bronzong as a wall and Magnezone as my electric type, but that would leave me with 2 steel types and I prefer not to have overlapping types.

For my new Platinum run, I want to use a Bronzong as a wall and Magnezone as my electric type, but that would leave me with 2 steel types and I prefer not to have overlapping types.

Ok @Mr. Famous, what can we do for you? Having two steel types isn't terrible, other than the weaknesses it gives you.

Any alternatives Electric types or at least someone that can specialize in Electricity in place of Magnezone to avoid shared weaknesses.

Any alternatives Electric types or at least someone that can specialize in Electricity in place of Magnezone to avoid shared weaknesses.

Well, there is the Shinx line, especially since Platinum did give the line a boost. Plus it's and easy line to access right from the start. And then there is the Electabuzz family, though you won't be getting one until just before Sunnyshore, so that might make it a bit redundant at that time. There is also Jolteon, as you'll get an Eevee in Hearthome from Bebe and the Thunderstone in one of the dead-ends in the Soleceon ruins. The only other choices for actual Elec Mons are the Pikachu family, Rotom, and Pachirisu.

In terms of Mons with enough Elec-based moves, you won't find too much. Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt/Thunder, Thunder Punch and, to a degree, Thunder Fang are the only Elec moves you can actually teach to non-Electric Mons, and they're mostly in the form of Normal, Psychic, and Ghost Mons, with some exceptions like Gliscor and Hippowdon. Sadly, one of the better choices, Mismagius, which learns a slew of Electric moves, is off-limits in Platinum, as it can't be caught in-game. Gardevoir is a pretty decent option, as is the Abra line, but you'll already have Bronzong as the Psychic Mon, so that might reduce your options. So you won't have much luck in that department. Hope this helps.

EDIT: I almost forgot. The Electabuzz line might also be off-limits as you'll need a trade partner to get Electrivire. And since DS-era games no longer have access to Wi-Fi, you'll either need a spare DS + Gen IV game to trade by yourself or a nearby friend to do it with you. So that may cut your options down even further. Sorry, can't believe I forgot that bit. I hope this info helps.

Last edited:
You're welcome. Glad I could be of some help @Mr. Famous . Or is it just Famous? *chuckles*

Anyway, now I'm the one who needs help. I'm trying to finalize my HeartGold team. I've already got most of my Mons lined up, I just need the final slot filled. I currently have a Quilava, Noctowl, Eevee, Pineco, and Furret. I'm not keeping Furret, as I just needed a *shudders* HM Slave for a while (I HATE that term) and once I get my next member, she's off. I plan to evolve Eevee into an Espeon and catch a Chinchou, since Lanturn served my SS team very well, and I need an Elec Mon to deal with my rival's starter (and I don't like any of the Grass-type options). Also, I am doing a strict run: only Pokemon introduced during Gen 2 are allowed, though if there are certain situations, like my soon-to-be Espeon from an Eevee, or if a Gen 2 Mon evolves into a Gen 3 or 4 Mon, then they're okay as well. I want my team finalized before heading to the league. Some of the possible Mons I've thought of are Hitmontop, Mismagius, Mamoswine, Gliscor and perhaps Kingdra. And move recommendations are fine, too, as I do have access to a lot of items from other games. But mostly I need my final slot filled in. So if anyone can give me a suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom