• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Incredible Vanishing VAs

Blackjack Gabbiani

Back due to popular demand!
Reaction score
Voice actors Takeshi Kaga and Masatoshi Hamada used to have pages to themselves. Now putting their names in or clicking on their names in the second movie cast list just redirects me to the list of Japanese VAs.

And it can't be that they haven't done any other roles or the sizes of the roles, because Akiko Yajima has a page and she was only Molly (like Jirarudan and for the most part Slowking, a single-movie character).

And the VA list has no Discussion so that's no good. So where'd they go?

Click the little "redirected from" text under the title of the page. Then enjoy.

Project VA have new notability standards which you can see on the project page.

Takeshi Kaga and Masatoshi Hamada each did only one role in one movie, and therefore, under the notability standards (which several admins wrote together; I remember at least me, KG and Deth being present at that chat), Kenji-girl redirected them. We haven't had the time to go over ALL VAs yet, especially the Japanese ones, so Akiko Yajima was still there until I just redirected it a moment ago. Any reason why you disagree?

Yes. That's what the list of voice actors is for.

[bp=User:electAbuzzzz/Quality]Do we really need[/bp] a whole page with just that line?

I'm sorry, who and who?

my main point in the paragraph about shipping is that we should only list the most important ships in the fandom - the ones that actually make a difference. The average fan has no idea who these characters are because they don't read the series. It's a minor ship.

Maybe per series, because PokeWake is small to begin with, but within it, Allergyshipping is pretty big.

Hell, Magical Pokemon Journey is small and it's bursting at the seams with ships considering it's a romance comic.

How about leaving the Shipping side to me, eh? I've got plans for those articles, by the way, so it should not be an issue. *and evkl knows it* *would also like to be told when people are making major additions to the articles...electAbuzzzz <.<*

How about leaving the Shipping side to me, eh? I've got plans for those articles, by the way, so it should not be an issue. *and evkl knows it* *would also like to be told when people are making major additions to the articles...electAbuzzzz <.<*

It was EB approved. Heck, it was EB idea. And since I know you're working on a putting some order into those articles anyway, we figured we'll create some categories to help ourselves see what falls under them.

You're the Project Leader, but those articles are still a part of Bulbapedia and belong to all of us.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom