• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Injured Pokemon

Guys... it was probably just a bird. a Tranquil most likely.

I bet it was a Geodude. Those things levitate/fly, right? Skyla seems like the kind of person delusional enough to determine that Geodude is a bird. Plus it's a non-native pokemon.

*Geodude appears*

Skyla: Oh, what's this pokemon? Well, it flew here, so it must be another one of my bird darlings!

Hey, she spotted the thing from a plane. Can you really blame her for making that assumption?

IDK, it kind of felt weird. I don't remember the dialogue, but I kind of felt like she was.... depressed about something and wanted to be alone, because I sorta remember getting up there and surprising her.

she wasn't depressed. She invited you to come along while she healed the bird.

i think i'd actually back this up. Rayquaza lives in the Ozone, which, if i remember my schooling, covers the entire planet, therefore it showing up in Unova wouldn't be too crazy, although it raining wouldn't really work since 'Quaza cancels out weather.

idk.

Could also be a reference to RS remakes

It could've possibly been Tornadus/Thundrus. We didn't see it until after we beat the other gyms. It could've just been back to full srength after you beat the Opelucid gym. Just a theory.

To be honest I doubt the creators ever had the intention of you knowing what the pokemon was and just put that in to make one more challenge before the gym.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom