• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: the Iron Mon

helperman

i still love ditto, but i like this album too
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
i have been working on this for a while. i know this is short and a bit badly made, but i have realized that i work best if i have deadlines, and also don't want to keep putting it off, so i am posting it. i will for now on post some more at least every two months. if you have any comments or suggestions, i would be glad if you posted them. it should count as everyone for now, but i might change it to teen later, but i can't yet say for what, but it most certainly will happen if i stay true to marvel:

Today Stark Industries was opening their first building in the Kanto region. As Tony looked across the crowd, he thought about how perfect his life was.

One hour later,

It was hard to believe that just an hour ago everything had seemed perfect. He had been a billionaire, loved by all. Now he lay there, abandoned and dying. Explosions shook him and flames burned. Then everything went black.

When he woke up, he was surprised to find that he wasn't dead. He was in a dimly lit room with no windows. A man walked in wearing a black uniform with a red R, the uniform of Team Rocket. "Hello, Tony Stark."The man said, "We have been keeping an eye on you. Your work has interested us. Unfortunately, your heart has been damaged by the explosion. If you don't get surgery soon, you will die. If you build us the ultimate weapon, we will do what is necessary to make sure you live." Tony Stark had no choice but to accept the man's offer.

They threw an old man into the room. "This man is named Ho Yinsen. He will help you build the weapon." Then the team rocket man left. "Tony Stark, aren't you that Unovan billionaire guy?" Ho Yinsen said. "Yes, that's me." Tony Stark replied with a sigh.

Last edited:
Sorry, a bit late, but heres the next few paragraphs:

After a bit, a team rocket grunt came in and gave them some parts and a computer. Pointing at the computer, the grunt said “this is a list of our previous experiments so that you can make sure you build something new.” Then the grunt left.

Suddenly, Tony Stark noticed a strange glowing from a corner of the room. Tony went to investigate. It was a rotom. Ho Yinsen came over and when he saw the rotom said “I've got an idea.”

Back
Top Bottom