• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

Pokemon Species:Spiritomb
Nickname:SPIRITOMB
Ribbons:none
Ball:Master ball
Area encountered:pokemon League
Level encountered:lvl 61
OT:Ash
Moves:Dark Pulse, Psychic, Silver Wind, Embargo(till i replaced it with Ominous Wind)
Stats:idk

Pokemon Species:Spiritomb
Nickname:SPIRITOMB
Ribbons:none
Ball:Master ball
Area encountered:pokemon League
Level encountered:lvl 61
OT:Ash
Moves:Dark Pulse, Psychic, Silver Wind, Embargo(till i replaced it with Ominous Wind)
Stats:idk
So Cynthia's Spiritomb do exist.. Anyway.. It's hacked.. Reason 1: You can only catch Spiritomb at the Hollowed Tower.. Reason 2: You can't catch a lvl 26+ Spiritomb.. Reason 3: It's exactly like Cynthia's Spiritomb, check yourself..

I really need to make sure this awesome pokemon is legit or not. I really don't care if it looks as though it's not legal, (Though I would like to know), I just care that there's nothing wrong with it, so people don't yell at me if I decide to use it for battle and destroy!

Blissey
Nickname: Ignorance
Ball: Pokeball
Ribbons: None
OT: Bowie
ID: 13373
Nature: Calm
Kanto arrived at level 63.
Moves: Seismic toss, Wish, and toxic.
Stats: IDK (Like it matters)

Last edited:

I really need to make sure this awesome pokemon is legit or not. I really don't care if it looks as though it's not legal, (Though I would like to know), I just care that there's nothing wrong with it, so people don't yell at me if I decide to use it for battle and destroy!

Blissey
Nickname: Ignorance
Ball: Pokeball
Ribbons: None
OT: Bowie
ID: 13373
Nature: Calm
Kanto arrived at level 63.
Moves: Seismic toss, Wish, and toxic.
Stats: IDK (Like it matters)
Hmm.. I don't see anything wrong here.. Unless you want us to check the IV.. It can be trained at FireRed till it's lvl 63 then imported to DPPt.. So it's okay.. :)

Think you very much Kaguya. The only thing that still troubles me is the fact that it was raised to level 63 without beating the Elite 4 once and just the general rarity of Legit Wish Blisseys. It isn't to farfetched or anything? Just don't want to feel cheated or anything for trading a shiny skarmory on GTS. Wants to feel like I wons the lottery. :D

Think you very much Kaguya. The only thing that still troubles me is the fact that it was raised to level 63 without beating the Elite 4 once and just the general rarity of Legit Wish Blisseys. It isn't to farfetched or anything? Just don't want to feel cheated or anything for trading a shiny skarmory on GTS. Wants to feel like I wons the lottery. :D
Wait? You mean Healing Wish or Wish? Blissey can't learn Wish.. :(

AS for the lvl.. It's not impossible without beating the Elite.. The owner might Rare Candy it as well..

Wait? You mean Healing Wish or Wish? Blissey can't learn Wish.. :(

Blissey can learn Wish through the Wish Events, it's just pretty hard to come by now-a-days, because these events happened a few years ago.

Blissey can learn Wish through the Wish Events, it's just pretty hard to come by now-a-days, because these events happened a few years ago.
lolx.. Sorry for scaring you for a while.. I forget it's pre-evolve is Chansey.. Dumb me.. Well, seems safe to me anyway.. :D

Hi,
I recently got this Shaymin from someone on this site.
(If hacked, will reveal name)

So yeah, here it is:
UT
Ball: Cherish Ball
OT: Movie11
ID No.- 04019
Exp. Points- 117360
To Next lvl- 7766
Nature: Relaxed
Apr.4, 2009
Pokemon Event
Fateful encounter at lvl 50
Ability: Natural Cure
Moveset,
.Seed Flare
.Aromatherapy
.Substitute
.Energy Ball
Ribbon- Classic Ribbon.

I checked 'Pedia, and everything, and it says it's legit.
But it won't transform, why is this?
Appreciate it.

Thanks.

FRom the information above, I can say it's legit.. Unless the flaw is on the status.. As for the question, there's a time which it can transform.. That's sometimes in the morning and day.. :)

FRom the information above, I can say it's legit.. Unless the flaw is on the status.. As for the question, there's a time which it can transform.. That's sometimes in the morning and day.. :)

What do you mean status?

Also, I tried today, around 12:00 PM - 1:00 pm GMT -5
I also heard the only Shaymins that can transform is the TRU and the Japanese one? Please no lol.

Thanks.

What do you mean status?

I also heard the only Shaymins that can transform is the TRU and the Japanese one? Please no lol.

Thanks.
You know, when you hack, you will probably make the status the best.. Lolx, but I doubt it's hack.. No one will gain anything lying people like you.. XP

I doubt the TRU or stuff is related.. Did you use Gracidea on it? The time is fine..

You know, when you hack, you will probably make the status the best.. Lolx, but I doubt it's hack.. No one will gain anything lying people like you.. XP

I doubt the TRU or stuff is related.. Did you use Gracidea on it? The time is fine..

Lol.
It better not be, I paid a legend for it!
Who said I haven't lied to you already? :p
Jkk.

I did, it said, "it had no effect" :(
I was cheesed for awhile :p

Thanks.

What do you mean status?

Thanks.

actually Oak's letter shaymin can all so transform

actually Oak's letter shaymin can all so transform

IIRC, this is platinum exclusive event right?

Yeah, I have the Oak Shaymin, I tried it on it, but nothing happened.
I'll try again in a couple hours, will keep you posted.

Also, just to make sure, that Shaymin up there, is legit, right?

Thanks.

IIRC, this is platinum exclusive event right?

Yeah, I have the Oak Shaymin, I tried it on it, but nothing happened.
I'll try again in a couple hours, will keep you posted.

Also, just to make sure, that Shaymin up there, is legit, right?

Thanks.

well like Kayuga said it looks legit. I don't know why it isn't transforming but are you sure that you have your clock set correctly?

well like Kayuga said it looks legit. I don't know why it isn't transforming but are you sure that you have your clock set correctly?

True.

I'm not sure when you mean, if my clock is set correctly.
I tried it around lunchtime.

And Kagu stated it sometimes, transforms around those hours.
This is weird. lol

Thanks.

True.

I'm not sure when you mean, if my clock is set correctly.
I tried it around lunchtime.

And Kagu stated it sometimes, transforms around those hours.
This is weird. lol

Thanks.

I mean your DS clock perhaps its set 12AM at lunch instead of 12PM.

I mean your DS clock perhaps its set 12AM at lunch instead of 12PM.

Hmm, maybe it is.
I'll be sure to check it out, in a bit.
Appreciate it.

Hey Chebon, that Shaymin is definately legit. What worries me is the Gracidea. It has to be a fateful encounter Shaymin, which it is. You then use the Gracidea on it while it is in your party. I don't know why it doesn't work for you, maybe Venom is right. It can't be frozen either.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom