• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

So my Darkrai is legit then? Cool. I wish it was modest, but Im not complaining. *hugs darky*

How about this one....

Mew
OT:Aura
Apparently met at Lv.30

This one...

Celebi
OT: (can't remeber)
Lv.37

Aura mew should have Aura I.D. 20078 as its trainer it should say Arrived at lv. 10 and up because it was downloaded into 3rd gen games the pal parked.

Celebi can be level 10 and up provided that it’s either Japanese.
Celebi level 10 and up
OT ageto
I.D. # 31121
Celebi level 30 and up
OT pokepaaku
I.D. # 60623

Unless it was trained in the 3rd generation game first, all my event Mews listen to me in those, where AR ones don't.

The mew... yeah, I know that's the ID number. So it's legit.

I'm still now sure about my Celebi, but I can't find my DS right now to check the OT and ID.

A level 5 modest shiny porygon with pokerus. Believable, except its from KANTO. No synchronize there. Should I trust it?

Its ID is 03300. Is that an abnormal #?

EDIT: Thanks Chara! I got another one. And its Timid with Ivs in the 20s!

A level 5 modest shiny porygon with pokerus. Believable, except its from KANTO. No synchronize there. Should I trust it?

If synchronize is the ability then its a hack. as for the ID # its possible one of my games once had the id 00400.

To reiterate, the issue isn't that it came from Kanto with an ability - FireRed and LeafGreen have Pokemon abilities. The issue is that you appear to be saying that it has Synchronise, though this may be due to poor phrasing - Porygon never have Synchronise.

No im saying that its modest and from kanto, despite synchronizes effect not working there. Im not saying it has synchronize :p.

That leaves a mere 4 percent chance of it inheriting the perfect nature.

Sorry if my phrasing was a bit off >_<.

Last edited:
Pokemon Species: Glameow
Nickname: none
Ribbons: none
Ball: ultraball
Area encountered: Route 222
Level encountered: 40
OT: Blight; 46043
Moves: charm, assist, captive, slash
Stats:
Hp: 100
Att: 55
def: 46
sp att: 43
sp def: 37
speed: 83

adament. Met Jun. 7, 2007
likes to relax.
likes spicy food

I think the main thing I want to know, on rather this is cheated or not, is can Glameow be found at level 40?

That leaves a mere 4 percent chance of it inheriting the perfect nature.
Though not zero. There's always a probability of running into a Pokemon with just the right nature. Mind you, I'm kind of surprised you're concentrating on its nature - what about that shininess? =)

Edit: Wait, hold on a second. Doesn't Abra's evolutionary line have Synchronise? But even if it did, don't you only get Porygon from a person in FRLG? Though it's not really an important point, does Synchronise have an effect when you're getting the Pokemon from a person?

No, Im focusing on the fact that its a shiny WITH the perfect nature. And also pokerus.

And Synchronize doesnt work in KANTO outside of battle AT ALL.

Anyway, I traded it.

Celebi can be level 10 and up provided that it’s either Japanese.
Celebi level 10 and up
OT ageto
I.D. # 31121
Celebi level 30 and up
OT pokepaaku
I.D. # 60623

so what about this Celebi:
Lv.15
nickname:none
OT:Lily
ID no:56235
Nature:Quiet

its stats are fine though.

so what about this Celebi:
Lv.15
nickname:none
OT:Lily
ID no:56235
Nature:Quiet

its stats are fine though.

I'm sorry its hacked the only way it could be at level 15 is if it were a bonus disk celebi and that OT is ageto (in hiragana) I.D. # 31121. the nature doesnt matter its random.

Darn.......hey! I traded my last and best Lugia for it!*slaps hand in face*
Well I will still keep it and see if I can get a legit Celebi.

You all wanna know something funny? i cloned a Diagla, traded it over GTS, a week later i got another Diagla over GTS for a friend of mine, and it was MINE! LOL

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom