• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Porygon's other ability is Trace. Unless your Porygon has Download, than you can assume it is legit.

I'm sorry its hacked the only way it could be at level 15 is if it were a bonus disk celebi and that OT is ageto (in hiragana) I.D. # 31121. the nature doesnt matter its random.

...Pokemon names are in Katakana.

Oops... I thought he was talking about the Celebi's name being in Katakana.

Guess that's what happens when you don't pay attention, huh?

If it was link traded, then yes. it is. (there are a few exceptions to this, but I can't think of them right now.

The only Pokemon who have ever had "Link Trade" in my expereice were those who you gain from ingame trades.

Oh well. All I gave for it was a skourpi (which I got LOTS of). Releasing time!

Okay. SO I'm not an expert on hacked pokemon. Once I find my sister's diamond version, I'll check the Finneon I traded her, and see if it says 'link trade'.

I think if you trade an egg and then hatch it in the other game, itll be from link trade. That probly expalins the manaphy. Good thing I kept it.

First pokemon i got in GTS trade

Pokemon Species:Grotle
Ribbons:none
Ball:pokeball
Area encountered:day-care couple, egg received, fight area, egg apparently hatch
ID no.23304
Moves:bite, leech seed, solarbeam, razor leaf
Stats:
Attack:67
Defense:67
Sp. Atk 43
Sp.Def 45
Speed:36
egg received, fight area, egg apparently hatched

looks legit from the info you have given but what level is it and what is its hp?

not-so-random, I dont have the link right now, but I have readed theyre natures are Modest, Bold, Quirky or Docile
wrongsirwrongom5.png

WRONG SIR WRONG!!!

It can be any nature. Modest, Bold, Quirky or Docile were massively AR Cloned. If you see a Modest, Bold, Quirky or Docile Darkrai from July 14, it's probably a clone or a hack.

I got a hacked Shiny Psyduck during the event of Ponyta trading....at least I think it's hacked. I searched around, and it happened to many people ¬¬
Of course, my sister liked the idea of entering to try and get a shiny, but all she got was a TRY AGAIN psyduck ^^;

I think I got one of those too!!!

I got a hacked Shiny Psyduck whose name was "TRY AGAIN". It said it had been hatched at the begining of the summer, and it had decent egg moves. It was also the right nature for a Special sweeper, and it was holding a choice scarf.

I got a hacked Shiny Psyduck during the event of Ponyta trading....at least I think it's hacked. I searched around, and it happened to many people ¬¬
Of course, my sister liked the idea of entering to try and get a shiny, but all she got was a TRY AGAIN psyduck ^^;

I got a hacked Shiny Psyduck whose name was "TRY AGAIN". It said it had been hatched at the begining of the summer, and it had decent egg moves. It was also the right nature for a Special sweeper, and it was holding a choice scarf.

Just a quick question: Whats the problem with hacked Pokemon? Don't they work the same as a legit Pokemon? I have a hacked Marowak and it works fine.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom