• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

The only reason I think it is hacked is because The highest level the bulbapedia has for chansey being caught in the Trophy garden is 18. I thought It would say apparently met at lv. 18 instead of 22.

These two beasts I got from the GTS.

Pokemon Species: Suicune
Nickname: SUICUNE
Ribbons: Legend Ribbon
Ball: Master Ball
Area encountered: Faraway place
Level encountered: Apparently met at Lv. 40
OT: HAYDEN ( Blue )
Moves: Whirlpool, Rock Climb, Aurora Beam, Cut
Level: 40
Stats: 132/69/98/84/101/73 ( Not IVs )

Pokemon Species: Entei
Nickname: エンテイ ( Entei in Japanese )
Ribbons: National Ribbon
Ball: Ultra Ball
Area encountered: Distant land
Level encountered: Arrived at Lv. 40
OT: レオ ( Japanese, REO, Blue )
Moves: Fire Blast, Bite, Leer, Sunny Day
Stats: 152/90/74/88/75/100 ( Not IVs )

These two beasts I got from the GTS.

Pokemon Species: Suicune
Nickname: SUICUNE
Ribbons: Legend Ribbon
Area encountered: Faraway place
Level encountered: Apparently met at Lv. 40
OT: HAYDEN ( Blue )
Moves: Whirlpool, Rock Climb, Aurora Beam, Cut
Stats: 132/69/98/84/101/73 ( Not IVs )

Pokemon Species: Entei
Nickname: エンテイ ( Entei in Japanese )
Ribbons: National Ribbon
Ball: Ultra Ball
Area encountered: Distant land
Level encountered: Arrived at Lv. 40
OT: レオ ( Japanese, REO, Blue )
Moves: Fire Blast, Bite, Leer, Sunny Day
Stats: 152/90/74/88/75/100 ( Not IVs )

Their natures would be helpful in determining their IV's but as far as the other information they look fine. Suicunes location just means that it came from HGSS and you are probably playing on DPPt game correct? The ribbon is one that is given out to the team that beats Red in HHSS. From the looks of it it was just used as an HM slave thats probably why its still at level 40. As for the Entei it looks legit too. Distant land means it came from Colosseum. The ribbon is given to shadow pokemon once they are purified. Once you post their natures I can check their IV's to see if there is anything fishy about them but for now I am going to say legit. Also the EV's would be helpful. If you don't know that they are you can use the EV reducing berries.

Last edited:
Their natures would be helpful in determining their IV's but as far as the other information they look fine. Suicunes location just means that it came from HGSS and you are probably playing on DPPt game correct? The ribbon is one that is given out to the team that beats Red in HHSS. From the looks of it it was just used as an HM slave thats probably why its still at level 40. As for the Entei it looks legit too. Distant land means it came from Colosseum. The ribbon is given to shadow pokemon once they are purified. Once you post their natures I can check their IV's to see if there is anything fishy about them but for now I am going to say legit. Also the EV's would be helpful. If you don't know that they are you can use the EV reducing berries.

Thanks! Suicunes nature is Hardy, Entei's Timid. Lol, though I'm way too lazy to determine their EVs, but Entei is untouched, and Suicune is about half way to lvl 41.
EDIT: Yeah, I play on Pearl ;)
EDIT2: I also have a Raikou.

Pokemon Species: Raikou
Nickname: ( Raikou in Japanese )
Nature: Quiet
Ribbons: Sinnoh Champ Ribbon ( nothing fishy )
Area encountered: Route 210 ( this makes me go "w00t?" )
Level encountered: Apparently met at Lv. 19 ( wtf )
OT: ( Japanese, too lazy to check )
Moves: Discharge, Rock Climb, Thunder, Charge Beam
Level: 100
IVs: 2 / 28 / 5 / 15 / 10 / 0
I wanted to check since the IVs is nothing special, but I'm pretty sure it's hacked, lol.

Last edited:
Thanks! Suicunes nature is Hardy, Entei's Timid. Lol, though I'm way too lazy to determine their EVs, but Entei is untouched, and Suicune is about half way to lvl 41.
EDIT: Yeah, I play on Pearl ;)
EDIT2: I also have a Raikou.

Pokemon Species: Raikou
Nickname: ( Raikou in Japanese )
Nature: Quiet
Ribbons: Sinnoh Champ Ribbon ( nothing fishy )
Area encountered: Route 210 ( this makes me go "w00t?" )
Level encountered: Apparently met at Lv. 19 ( wtf )
OT: ( Japanese, too lazy to check )
Moves: Discharge, Rock Climb, Thunder, Charge Beam
Level: 100
IVs: 2 / 28 / 5 / 15 / 10 / 0
I wanted to check since the IVs is nothing special, but I'm pretty sure it's hacked, lol.
Entei's IVS are 26/10/3/28/26/16.
Suicune's IVS are 6/11/3/18/11/1

New legit check~

Salamence (M) Level 100
Nickname: Japanese letters
OT: Moar Japanese letters
Timid nature.
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 100.

HP: 329
Attack: 270
Defense: 190
Sp. Attack: 239
Sp. Def: 171
Speed: 243

Ability: Intimidate
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Draco Meteor
Fly

Sinnoh Champ Ribbon
Legend Ribbon

From what I've read, yes, that's one of the very rare cases where an event Pokemon has a chance of being shiny. Like all shiny encounters, of course, the odds are slim. And "soft resetting" for a WISHMKR Jirachi is more time consuming, of course, since you need to completely reset your game with each attempt and play through for a few minutes 'til you have the Pokedex.

Okay, well it's good it's legit. I don't care about EVs/IVs. Just twoooo more.

Arcanine (F) Level 100.
Serious nature.
Nickname: None
OT: KATA
Caught with a Master Ball
Route 36
Apparently met at level 13.

HP: 315
Attack: 225
Defense: 180
Sp. Attack: 223
Sp. Def: 185
Speed: 223

Milotic (M) Level 100
Sassy nature.
Nickname: FEEMANDER
OT: JOHN
Day-Care Couple
Egg received.
Route 210
Egg apparently hatched.

HP: 321
Attack: 188
Defense: 216
Sp. Attack: 217
Sp. Defense: 291
Speed: 199

Pokemon Species:Ralts
Nickname:RALTS
Ribbons:None
Ball:pokeball
Area encountered:Day-Care Couple. Route 34
Level encountered:( not said, it was an Egg)
OT:Topher
Moves:Growl/Dream Eater/Shadow Ball/Hypnosis
Stats:11 hp/ 5 Atk/ 5 Def/ 6 Sp.Atk/ 5 Sp.Def/ 5 Speed
LVL: 1

I tarded it to someone on this site who claimed he breeded it, i just dont know how he got that hypnosis there :/

Pokemon Species:Ralts
Nickname:RALTS
Ribbons:None
Ball:pokeball
Area encountered:Day-Care Couple. Route 34
Level encountered:( not said, it was an Egg)
OT:Topher
Moves:Growl/Dream Eater/Shadow Ball/Hypnosis
Stats:11 hp/ 5 Atk/ 5 Def/ 6 Sp.Atk/ 5 Sp.Def/ 5 Speed
LVL: 1

I tarded it to someone on this site who claimed he breeded it, i just dont know how he got that hypnosis there :/

If both parents knew Hypnosis, the Ralts would have it since it learns Hypnosis via level up. It looks like the person could have used a Gengar father and a Ralts Family mother. It could also have been 2 members of the Ralts family...

If both parents knew Hypnosis, the Ralts would have it since it learns Hypnosis via level up. It looks like the person could have used a Gengar father and a Ralts Family mother. It could also have been 2 members of the Ralts family...

thanx :D

I wanted know if this lv 1 bagon I trade for was hacked. Everything looks okay, expect I can`t figure out how it knows fire fang, shadow claw, hydro pump, and dragon dance.

I wanted know if this lv 1 bagon I trade for was hacked. Everything looks okay, expect I can`t figure out how it knows fire fang, shadow claw, hydro pump, and dragon dance.

is the OT on it "Si! ...P..." by chance? if so it's 100% legit

i'm mad about egg moves & here's a link to how them moves are achieved: <CLICKY!> any TM's are passed down too & shadow claw was just filler for me - check out my blog & my group for more egg move madness (the links are in my sig under the eggs)

if the OT isn't mine (all mine have "Si!" then letter(s) relating to the game: R/B/Y/G/S/C/r/s/e/fr/lg/d/p/P... yes i actually have OCD that bad...) then i can't vouch for it's legitimacy but i can assure you the egg moves are all kosher

Those are all legitimate egg moves it can learn through breeding.

It's easy: a female Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence was bred with a male Gyarados/Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra that knew Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump until a male Bagon was conceived. Then, it was leveled up to trigger the evolution in Salamence and after that, it learned Fire Fang via Move Relearner and Shadow Claw either via TM or at level 65. Finally, that same male Salamance was bred with another female Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence and a Bagon with all those moves was hatched, being traded to you.

It's easy: a female Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence was bred with a male Gyarados/Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra that knew Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump until a male Bagon was conceived. Then, it was leveled up to trigger the evolution in Salamence and after that, it learned Fire Fang via Move Relearner and Shadow Claw either via TM or at level 65. Finally, that same male Salamance was bred with another female Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence and a Bagon with all those moves was hatched, being traded to you.

Okay that explains it. Thanks everyone for confriming It was legit.
I thought It was, but was puzzled about the whole egg move thing since I haven`t breed in very long chain. And yeah the ID was Si! ...P...

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom