• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Erm...the UK Aurora Ticket event was after the US Emerald release, so people who imported could get the event. Like I did.

I have heard that it was possible to import the game and get deoxys that way but I could never confirm it. Never the less since we weren't meant to get the deoxys that way the chances that all those Hoenn Deoxys are legit is very unlikely.

I have heard that it was possible to import the game and get deoxys that way but I could never confirm it. Never the less since we weren't meant to get the deoxys that way the chances that all those Hoenn Deoxys are legit is very unlikely.
The US Import trade in the UK is a fairly large one, considering that a lot of fans are angry at how we have to wait an extra 2 months (around that time, 6 months) for a game that is exactly the same as the US one (Our games aren't even translated into UK English).

Heck, Platinum was the first game I didn't import from the US before getting the EU copy...but even then, I import from Japan xD

Weren't meant to =/= Didn't happen.

Pokemon Species: Jirachi
Nickname: Jirachi
Ribbons: None
Ball: PokeBall
Area encountered: Mining Museum
Level encountered: 20
OT: Brandon
Id No. 09009
Moves: Doom Desire, Last Resort, Double-Edge, and Psychic
Stats: 310/214/240/212/227/236

Edit: Currently level 100

I think it's hacked. I got it off the GTS. But I thought I should post it here to make sure.

Definetely hacked! There is no way to get Jirachi at the Mining Museum other than hacks. The only Pokemon that can come from the Mining Museum are the fossils.(Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte and Omastar)

Definetely hacked! There is no way to get Jirachi at the Mining Museum other than hacks. The only Pokemon that can come from the Mining Museum are the fossils.(Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte and Omastar)

That's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you.

You're welcome. Beware, a lot of Mining Museum hacks have been going around because the AR code for them is easy. Heck I have like 20 Mining Museum Shaymins. :p

deoxys
shiny
speed forme
master ball
id no: 34286
ot: GOD
brave
hoenn
arrived at lv.30
good perseverance

ability: pressure
moveset:
knock off
pursuit
phychic
swift

hp:71
attk:74
def:67
sp. attk:68
sp. def:60
speed:104

no ribbons

deoxys
shiny
speed forme
master ball
id no: 34286
ot: GOD
brave
hoenn
arrived at lv.30
good perseverance

ability: pressure
moveset:
knock off
pursuit
phychic
swift

hp:71
attk:74
def:67
sp. attk:68
sp. def:60
speed:104

no ribbons

This has already been confirmed to be a hack. If you have anything else from that OT, I'd be wary of it as well. The shiny Rayquaza, Ho'oh, and Mew are also hacks. I haven't gotten ahold of any of the others personally but the guy responsible for them is a hacker.

Um, someone please get back to me on my Ho-Oh.

I have this japanese Ho-Oh I got of the globel trading station, I plan on probably trading it some day, but it occured to me that I don't know if it's hacked or not and I don't like to give hacked pokemon to poeple unless the reciever knows it's hacked, so can someone tell me if this is hacked?

Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh(Ok that probably wasnt neccesary).
Nickname: I think it's just Ho-Oh's japanese name.
Ribbons: None
Ball: Master ball
Area encountered: Faraway place Apparenty met at Lv. 70.
Level encountered: I got the thing at level 72, but if you mean the level it says it was incountered then thats above.
OT: Some japanese name, my computer dosnt have japanese characters on it.
Moves: Sacred Fire, Punishment, AncientPower, Recover.
Stats: HP: 255, ATK: 210, DEF: 163, Sp. ATK: 158, Sp. DEF: 241, Speed: 154

So is it hacked or not?

Um, someone please get back to me on my Ho-Oh.

I already responded to your post. If you can't provide any more information you can't get a better answer. If you're really worried about it you should have it hack checked.

There isn't a reason to believe based on the information you provided that the Ho'oh is hacked. However, I can't say it's legal based on the above.

One thing you could tell me is if it seems to have been trained those two levels and has some EVs. You could wipe the EVs and provide the stats to make sure they are in the legal limits.

This has already been confirmed to be a hack. If you have anything else from that OT, I'd be wary of it as well. The shiny Rayquaza, Ho'oh, and Mew are also hacks. I haven't gotten ahold of any of the others personally but the guy responsible for them is a hacker.

interesting
i have almost same things on my shiny lugia
same OT
hoenn
ball
and nature

I encountered two hacked pokemon while I was out trading.

Level 61 Gardevoir, caught at Pokemon League

Level 74 Spiritomb, caught at pokemon league

Then I finally got a legit level 80 Spiritomb that was egg-hatched

Yeah, I haven't personally checked that one, but everything else from that dude's game I've seen has been a hack D:

lulz
thanx troggy

good thing i got'em from a givaway, i didn't pay a dime
(i just wish cyrus106 was online so i could ask him about 'em)

lulz
thanx troggy

good thing i got'em from a givaway, i didn't pay a dime
(i just wish cyrus106 was online so i could ask him about 'em)

Generally hackers don't stay for long. If you want I can hack check it for you, but it'd almost be a waste of time tbh :/

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom