• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Isshu Region in the games

Aside from being able to purchase evolutionary stones there is the awesome cloud animation and the ability to challenge trainers in the city. Or can you do that in White Forest, too?

Nope, in White Forest you can only catch wild Pokemon. No items, no trainers.

I have to admit, Black City > White Forest. But Black City and White's exclusive Pokemon almost cancel each other out, but White is still better.

If only White Forest's Pokemon were given egg moves or some exclusive move it may have been worth it.

Rankurusu trumps all other considerations. Surely any sane person must realize this.

Are there any pictues of routes or cities yet?

there is a map of Sanyou city in the game manual.

Just because the size of the cities and routes are scaled down? Isshu is still considerably tiny compared to Hoenn and Sinnoh.
The map made me think Isshu was garbage. Now that I've seen (most of) the region ingame I can say that I love it.

Isshu is definitely tiny, however, the architecture is absolutely beautiful, especially in White's Soryu City and that one bridge with hours near it.

It may not be the biggest, but it's the most beautiful.

Isshu is a lot bigger then everyone thinks. That desert is bigger then all of the Tojoh tiny routes combined. I am looking at you route 31.

I don't even have the game, but from watching the walkthrough (with commentary of course) the desert appeared to be endless. Route 3 isn't tiny either. Routes are pretty good sized and although people may think Isshu is small, it uses most of it's random areas unlike Sinnoh which leaves a lot out.
I still love Isshu

Isshu is a lot bigger then everyone thinks. That desert is bigger then all of the Tojoh tiny routes. I am looking at you route 31.

Just because Isshu has some rather large routes (and the desert is actually much smaller than the map makes it look, anyway) doesn't make it a huge region.

Back
Top Bottom