• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Isshu Region in the games

Can someone take a look into these, they look important... like they'll tell us something important if traslated.

Can someone take a look into these, they look important... like they'll tell us something important if traslated.

it's already been done:

FROM SABONEA_MASUKIPPA on SEREBIIFORUMS: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=449094&page=404

1. A Blast Furnace? Something that looks like melted iron
A specially shaped building, like a bees nest. Here and there, you can see something that looks like lava, but.... If you look over there at the full map, there's a place with red lava-like building! It's man-made so we wonder if it isn't an institution like a Blast Furnace, where iron is melted down?

2. The on the mouth of a river City with a rising bridge
Text unreadable

3. A place that looks like a Theme Park
Text unreadable

4. The Desert with a Raging Sandstorm
Text unreadable

5. An Airfield?
Is that a runway on the left edge on the map?! We wonder if it's an airfield? Jump on a plane here and enjoy a skyward adventure [please]. Also, just above that there is a building that looks like a tower. Run up the spiral staircase, this is an ancient looking tower.

Translators Note 1: Holy F@!K an airport.
Note 2: 飛行場 can also be translated (in some contexts) as airport as well as airfield.
Note 3: The spiral staircase is visible on the outside of the building.

6. Two Pinwheels/Windmills?
In the middle of the land where it becomes like a staircase, there are two buildings with the same shape. If you look closely it looks like they have wings attatched, and basically they look like windmills. It looks like quite a relaxing scene, but we wonder if they're doing something like making wind-generated power.

7. The Two-Toned Town
Just a little bit above the centre of the map, there's a slightly strange place. On our left the town is painted brown and on our right the town is painted blue; it's a town of two colours. In the centre, a big, solemn-looking building is visible. That place is going to catch your interest. (Note: that last sentence is very losely translated).

8. Ancient Ruins?
In the top-centre of the map at a place that looks like a rocky mountain with a structure that makes you think of ruins. On the rocky mountain you can see the entrances to many [something] rock cavern looking places. Perhaps the inside is a complicated labrynth?

9. What's in the centre?
Right in the centre of the map there's a lake and at its centre is a large island. If you look carefully at the centre, the edges are notched and it has the appearance of being a man-made bit of land. In the centre you can see a [something] thing, but what is it....? It is a place full of mysteries.

10. An Abandoned Factory?
It's small and difficult to see on the map but if you look reeeeally carefully you can see a broken wall and ceiling. In the screenshots released last month there was a place that looked like an abandoned factory and maybe this isn't it, here? We wonder what kind of Pokemon are here?

hey for every one thinking that isshu is in new york think again..... huin city might look like new york thats for sure but. the surrounding area of the region looks nothing compared to the reallife map... if you go on google earth for instance and look at the other regions you can notice all of the citys and areas relate to each other.. and apparently the drawing of isshu and new york dont match up a single bit.... my gues is that the region is in china and the city of huin is hong kong. remember the people who say how the citys resemble each other are wrong to thing its new york because take sapharon city for example it looks nothing like tokyo and neither do anyof the other citys in previous games

hey for every one thinking that isshu is in new york think again..... huin city might look like new york thats for sure but. the surrounding area of the region looks nothing compared to the reallife map... if you go on google earth for instance and look at the other regions you can notice all of the citys and areas relate to each other.. and apparently the drawing of isshu and new york dont match up a single bit.... my gues is that the region is in china and the city of huin is hong kong. remember the people who say how the citys resemble each other are wrong to thing its new york because take sapharon city for example it looks nothing like tokyo and neither do anyof the other citys in previous games

I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to talk about Isshu's location in real life in this thread. =/

I can't believe nobody is noticing the newer pictures. =O

The site said that the starter pick is still a prototype, (hopefully) I really like the bridge, that is sleek! So, Huin city must be huge... probably as big as goldenrod and slateport combined... That boat better be usable!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=63503

That's the thread where all this was discussed. There's really nothing left to say on the subject, so I'm assuming that's why it was closed and we're not allowed to talk about it anymore.

zmmxav.png

notice the similarities!
I'm expecting it to be where you register for the league. I'm serious, I'm expecting the games to organize things a lot more, including having proper registrations, and an actual HQ.

Does anyone know were to get the new B&W pictures that were just updated to serebii, ones that you can right click on?

I'm expecting it to be where you register for the league. I'm serious, I'm expecting the games to organize things a lot more, including having proper registrations, and an actual HQ.

What would be the point of programming that? Just a waste of programming space.

The HQ recognizes your feats, and the E4 is beaten in their huge skyscraper, with the champion being battled on the rooftop.

What if the E4 were in Hiun City? (No victory road?) Not saying I want them to be, or it will, I'm just throwing it out there.

I doubt it. I see the Elite 4 being in the top right corner of the map we have been given. Personally, I am getting tired of seeing Hiun City and that bridge. I'd like to see more of the other towns.

Ha, on one of those new pictures we finally get a woman hiker! maybe there will be different varriations of a trainer class in this game?

Well maybe before you take on the league after getting your last gym badge you need to go through this big cave to get this special item and it'll have a special item that's required to battle the E4.

I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to talk about Isshu's location in real life in this thread. =/

Ok, going to just say this once as I couldn't find out on other thread..have they said where the region was based on or not? If not I'll just leave it like that

Well I don't know, doesn't seem...well I'll forget what I was about to say, things have definatly changed with these games, could be or maybe not

Sorry, haven't been here in a while so

Ok, going to just say this once as I couldn't find out on other thread..have they said where the region was based on or not? If not I'll just leave it like that

AFAIK, nothing's been said officially.

Back
Top Bottom