• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Johto Saga *closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Bulbagarden RPers, I'm gonna try this again since most of the journey RPs I join die out or I have to drop out. I'm mostly looking for a small group of serious/active RPers. We're gonna do a journey in Johto of course, and if the RP can stay alive there'd be a possibility for Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova

Rules
1. All general Bulbagarden rules apply
2. No godmodding
3. Characters should be from 10-13 since we'll be beginners
4. Keep swearing to a minimum
5. Keep romance PG-13

Plot
Though this is a typical journey RP, the possibilities are endless and there could be multiple plots, but for the most part you are a new trainer, just starting their journey through the Johto region. You have the option of being a trainer or coordinator. As you go on your journey, beware the dreaded D-Generation M, led by Miror B the former Cipher Admin. If you have any major plot ideas feel free to bring them up with me.

Name:
Hometown:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (optional)

My Sign Up
Name: Justin Gaines

Hometown: Ecruteak City

Appearance: Justin has short blonde hair and green eyes, and fair to tan skin. He wears brown cargo shorts, along with a red Hawaiian print over a white tshirt.

Personality: Justin is a particularly mellow and adventurous boy. He is very helpful towards others and he has a rather soft side towards Pokemon, which mean a lot to him. He can't stand people who are rude, arrogant, or don't know how to treat Pokemon. He can be a little bit hot headed at times though.

History: Justin grew up in Ecruteak City, being the son of the Gym Leader Morty, and a local chef Rosalina. He grew up developing am interest in training and caring for Pokemon, often watching his dad battle other trainers.

Users
1. BlazingQuilava
2. Ragingdragonite
3. GroundTrainer
4. Ace Trainer Star
5. Calvin 127
6. Samwin

Last edited:
Re: The Johto Saga

Can you reserve a spot for me? :)

Could you reserve me a spot as well? I really like journey RP's, and I'm available to post at least once a day.

Name:Ichigo kurosaki
Hometown:Castelia
Appearance:
Ichigo_Kurosaki_Vectored_by_Stark01.jpg
Personality: Ichigo is pretty laid back, and is pretty much nice to everyone, but sometimes he can be a little perverted. When Battling, he could really get into a totally different state of mind. If he gets really angry, he would fight them without even thinking about the consequences.
History:Ichigo was born in Fuschia city. He is the son of Elite Four member Bruno. He would always watch his father training with his very powerful pokemon, and he would soon take a liking to pokemon. he ultimately decided to become a trainer and travel throughout Johto.

Last edited:

I'll make my sign-up when I get the chance. I'm on almost 24/7, and can easily commit.

Yeah you're accepted, oh and as for starters you still have the usual choice of Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. I think I'll also allow the Kanto starters including Pikachu & Eevee since Kanto is linked to Johto.

Last edited:

Character's Name: Nathan Brown (Some people call him Nate, he goes by both)

Character's age: 13

Character's Gender: Male

Hometown: Goldenrod City

Appearance: Nathan has fair skin and straight brown hair that falls to just above his shoulders. He is the average height for a 12 year old, about 5'1. He is realtively skinny, with a normanl build. He always wears brown pants and a brown t-shirt or long sleeve shirt depending on the weather. His shoes are either sandals or tennis shoes also depending on the weather.

Personality: Nathan is a realtively calm person who rarely gets upset. He enjoys life and is open to trying new things. He enjoys challenges and battles with trainers that are stronger than him, in order to improve his skills. He is kind of antisocial but he enjoys the occaisional conversation.

History: Nathan was born and raised in Goldenrod City where, his parents work. His love and ambition for training Pokemon developed as he watched the numerous pokemon battles between different trainers who pass through the city while taking the Pokemon league challenge. His parents finally agreed to let him start his own adventure at the age of 13.

Last edited:

Name: Sam
Hometown:Goldenrod City
Appearance: Sam is wearing a red and black striped t-shirt, a black hat and red Capri pants. She also has on red fingerless gloves, and an armband that matches her shirt on her right arm. She has medium length red hair with long bangs, and tan skin. She has blue eyes.
Personality: Sam's very friendly and outspoken. She can be sarcastic at times,especially when things start to go wrong. Sam is Always looking for something to do and ,She's also very determined.
Starting Pokemon: Cyndaquil
History: Sam's parents work at the radio station, and they’re often out of the house until late at night. Despite being old enough, however, her parents wouldn't let her go on her journey. She plans on running away from home.

Name: Calvin O'Brien
Hometown: Castelia City
Appearance: Fair skin, golden-brown spiky hair, blue eyes, stands at 5'5" with an average build, blue hat with gray Pokeball symbol, blue sleeveless 6 pocket vest, gray long sleeve undershirt, blue gloves with gray fingers, blue cargo jeans, and blue shoes with gray trim.

Personality: Calvin is generally mellow and hard to provoke. He fights for his friends, and if you cross him, you'll get no sympathy from him. He speaks in complex riddles most of the time, and when his twin sister is near, they finish each other's sentences. This makes them seem creepy. He is a true gentleman, brave, serious, and usually up for a battle, but he can be antisocial at times, and if he doesn't like the way a competitor acts towards him, he will battle brutally and treat them coldly until they apologize. If his sister is insulted, or threatened in any way, he may respond violently.

Name: Camille O'Brien
Hometown: Castelia City
Appearance: Fair skin, long golden-brown straight hair, blue eyes, 5'5", slender hourglass figure, black short-sleeve blouse, white long-sleeve undershirt, black skirt, black leggings, black ballerina shoes.

Personality: She, like Calvin is mellow. When Calvin is near, they finish each other's sentences. She also talks in complex riddles like Calvin. Despite this, she is great to be around, and blushes rather easily. She is rather vulnerable to flirting, but tries not to be an open target. She is as brave and serious as Calvin is although she isn't as arrogant.

mine: Mila Fey

Appearance: 5'6 tall, emerald green eyes, dresses in dark purple robes with long black hair

Personality: Somewhat of a loner, Mia tends to keep to herself alot. Is extremely close to her pokemon, though has some trust issues in regards to people.
starting pokemon: mudkip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom