• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Join Avenue Thread!

now I'm really envious of those who's got visits from gym leaders :( I've been going on a visit rotation throughout the whole gyms but nobody's visited me yet...

Mine seems to have glitched cause all of the shops/stores have everything but there's no prices for them

That means you've messed with the clock in some way or put your game in another DS or one of the many other reasons Game Sync throws a hissy fit, it should return to normal in 1 (maybe 2) days when Game Sync refreshes.

now I'm really envious of those who's got visits from gym leaders :( I've been going on a visit rotation throughout the whole gyms but nobody's visited me yet...

Have you defeated the E4? You gotta beat them first before Gym Leaders visit you.

Mine seems to have glitched cause all of the shops/stores have everything but there's no prices for them

Yeah that means you messed with your DS' time or you played the game in a different DS. Leave your game in the main DS for 24 hours and they'll restock. :)

Clay seems to be the only Gym Leader who visits me. I also end up facing him in the final of the PWT a lot.

I'm getting scared...he's obsessed or something.

I never ever visit gym leaders and by now almost all of them visited me already. Yesterday it was Mica and the day before that it was Shaga ( I think it was is 3rd visit). The only gymleader not visiting me as of now is Cheren. So I guess that visiting or interacting with them doesn't do a thing.

My JA is at level 36 right now and I finally got the +attack berry from my Garden store. My JA is called "Buy or Die" and people there call me "Sexsymbol".

By the way, someone said for the first time ever he went kinda bankrupt in a Pokémon game because of the high prices in the JA and this is what nearly happened to me as well. Finally selling stuff has a reason!

I love the Join Avenue. It's such a creative little sidequest. I plan on spending a lot more time on it after I beat the E4. (It's going to happen soon, honest!)

None of the gym leaders have visited me either :c
But oh well, i'm managing to get levels without them, though it wouldn't hurt to get those 800pts a bit faster

Skyla visited my avenue, said the place I wanted to recommend her wasn't her cup of tea.

Darn it...blown my chances there. Maybe Clay's still feeling lonely?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had a Gym Leader visit me in weeks, even though I come back every day to get points from my "fans."

I haven't had a Gym Leader visit me in weeks, even though I come back every day to get points from my "fans."

Really? I've had like a new Gym Leader every other day. o_O But I bet it'll slow down here soon. I've edited my siggy and added all the new leaders that visited me. :3

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom