• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Join Avenue Thread!

A few days ago, Skyla dropped by and wanted to shop. Another easy level up for my Avenue! *squee*

I'm holding off on leveling up my Nursery to the max; I want to wait until I have the National Dex done, both Charms in hand and a pair of breed-able Pokemon in Daycare before I get it to 10. I want to be able to buy the Warming services at a discounted rate when I start my shiny hunts. :ksmile:

Hey guys! I'm doing some work to Bulbapedia's Join Avenue page, and I'd like your help! For everyone who gets a visit from a Gym Leader, could you please send me what their request is via PM? I also ask that people send me an image of their game as proof, don't just tell me what they say, that way I can avoid the risk of anyone making up phrases. (and no hacking the game to change what they say, etc.) Make sure their text is clear in the image, and also tell me which shop you recommended to them and if they were satisfied or not. I'd do it myself but it would take a LONG time before I got all the information I needed. Your assistance is appreciated! :)

Last edited:
My JA is level 100 now. Dunno what I will do with all of the visitors! Maybe just let them wander around so that the avenue feels busy. Unless I have shops I'm trying to level up, of course.

If anyone sees Cheren, I want to know if he'll go to the cafe, or nursery. Also, we're just missing Roxie's request on the Join Avenue article, so if anyone sees her, lemme know exactly what she says and where you put her.

I don't know what Roxie's exact text is, but it's something along the lines of "I don't want to beat around the bush, so I'll tell you exactly where I want to go. A Cafe! A Flower Shop! A Nursery! A Dojo!" I don't remember if those are the exact ones, but she straight up tells you which shops she wants to visit.

i am playing white 2 and my join avenue is level 13(?) and my garden is level 10, but i still cant get salac berries for sale!!! it is a fan store, does that make a difference? maybe i should i have a trainer own the shop? can i get it on black 2? please help, cause i can't find the answer anywhere on the net.

i am playing white 2 and my join avenue is level 13(?) and my garden is level 10, but i still cant get salac berries for sale!!! it is a fan store, does that make a difference? maybe i should i have a trainer own the shop? can i get it on black 2? please help, cause i can't find the answer anywhere on the net.

I believe you'll find this page and this helpful. You have a shop owner who is not from the "correct game" to be selling a Salac berry. The only shop keeper who will sell one is from White 2 which means you either must invite someone who's communicated with your game (either through the Dream World, trade, GTS, etc.) that was a White 2 cart or by inviting the NPCs Pokémon Breeder♀ Joan or Preschooler♀ Armina.

Alternatively, one of the Garden shopkeepers I have is Youngster Janus, and he just so happened to open a shop for me that sells Salac Berries. The only problem with this for you though is that he is a special NPC whose shop varies by Trainer ID. So while he just so happened to be a Garden Shop-keep in my game, he most likely won't for yours, but it's something to keep in mind if you find him wandering around. (To know if he wants to open a garden shop in your game he will say "If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to help everyone relax with beautiful flowers.")

Last edited:
Got my first leader visit, as Cheren just visited my avenue today. Right now it's Rank 24, with one of each shop. The Market is close to Rank 10: just 32 away.

Named my avenue Omni-1 after a location in Anarchy Online. Just because. ;-)

Got my first leader visit, as Cheren just visited my avenue today. Right now it's Rank 24, with one of each shop. The Market is close to Rank 10: just 32 away.

Named my avenue Omni-1 after a location in Anarchy Online. Just because. ;-)

Cheren just visited me today too! ;O

Cheren must love me. He's been to my Avenue three times already and Clay's popped in twice. I have yet to see Skyla or Elesa again, though. I'm now at rank 70 and need about 250 more points to hit 71.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom