• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: The Joseph & Alice Podcast

Chapter 15 - Joseph & Alice interview Tierno!

(It seems as though Joseph & Alice may have picked a bad time to come to Kalos and do interviews, because right now Lumiose City is in the middle of hosting a festival along most of its North Boulevard, titled “The Taste of the Pokemon World”, which features various dishes from the various Pokemon regions cooked up to enjoy.)

Alice: Alrighty then. Tierno, Shauna, and Trevor are all here enjoying the festival, but they’ve agreed to meet us at Café Cyclone after they’re done. It’s a good distance from the festival, and shouldn’t be nearly as busy as usual, so we should be able to record the interviews without too much background noise. Tierno is first, and he will call me when he’s ready.

Joseph: Have you been to this festival before?

Alice: Yes, last year, but I didn’t stay for very long.

Joseph: Why is that?

Alice: I don’t tend to find too many dishes tickling my fancy. I guess you might say I find many of them…odd? Though this time I may try out the Sinnoh Soft Serve…

Joseph: Oh, I’ve had that plenty of times. It sure is delicious! Better than a Casteliacone, in my not-so-humble opinion. But anyway. Just give me a call when Tierno’s ready!

(Joseph looks around for some interesting food to sample to pass the time, but nothing particularly catches his eye. Then he comes across a stand selling…)

ULTRA ALOLA ISLAND SODA:
100 POKEDOLLARS / GLASS

Joseph: Hmm…alright. I’d like to try some of your so-called “island” soda!

(He lays a 100 Pokedollar coin down on the table)

Salesman: Alola! Sure thing! Enjoy!

(He pours some of the soda into a plastic cup for Joseph, who tries it.)

Joseph: Woah…woah! This stuff really hits the spot! Sweet, sour, bitter…so many different flavors!

Salesman: It’s made from a blend of 18 different berries native to the Alola region.

(In fact, Joseph likes it so much that he finishes no less than seven glasses of “Ultra Alola Island Soda”)

Joseph: Ahhh, you can’t get good berry soda like this in Sinnoh, or even Kanto.

Salesman: Well, I sure am glad you like it!

(Suddenly, Joseph realizes something)

Joseph: Oof. Shouldn't have drank so many, though. Now I really need to go to the bathroom…

Salesman: Don’t worry, that’s normal! It just means your system is full of island essence. The Alola region’s island essence, that is!

(Joseph begins looking for a bathroom amongst all the food stalls. But just then…)

Alice: (calling out to Joseph) Joseph, let’s go! It’s almost time for our interview with Tierno!

Joseph: Coming!

(The two of them head away from the festival, and take a Lumiose Cab ride to Café Cyclone. And sure enough, Tierno is there, waiting for them. They sit down and begin the interview.)

Alice: Welcome to the Joseph & Alice Podcast! I’m Alice, and this boy here is my new friend, Joseph!

Joseph: Thank you…

Tierno: It’s nice to meet you, Joseph! And I’m glad to see you’re still doing well, Alice!

(Alice notices Joseph squirming in his seat as he squeezes his legs together under the table)

Alice: (thinking to herself) Wow, Joseph looks so…manly. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look this way before.

Joseph: Well, let’s get this interview started, then! Tierno, you really like to dance, is that right?

Tierno: You bet! Dancing is my true passion, even if I am also a skilled Pokemon Trainer!

Alice: Would you like to start off by showing us some of your favorite dance moves?

Tierno: Absolutely!

(Tierno starts doing a series of quick steps, jumps, and flips. Alice is amazed, but Joseph is not paying as much attention & wishing Tierno would just hurry up so they can get done with the interview quicker, obviously)

Alice: Wow, Tierno! You’ve really been practicing your dance moves since your adventure, haven’t you?

Tierno: Yes, indeed! I’ve had ample time to practice nowadays.

Alice: So what are some of the secrets to dance, in your experience?

Tierno: Well, the number one rule for making a splash in the dancing scene is: You’ve gotta move to the beat, but also, you gotta have flow! It’s all about flow! I can’t really explain it other than when the music starts, you gotta find the rhythm, and then you just…let your body go, go, go!

Joseph: (thinking) Ohhh…I’ve got to find a way to stop my bladder from exploding live on our podcast! (speaking) Uhhh, hey guys, my cell phone’s going off…I should take this call, could be my Dad.

Tierno: Yeah. Okay.

(Joseph presses pause on the camera, and then pretends to be holding his cell phone while making a mad dash to the café’s restrooms. When he gets there…)

Joseph: Curse my luck! It’s occupied?!

(Joseph notices the women’s restroom is open, and starts tiptoeing towards the door)

Beauty: Don’t even try it, buddy.

(The Beauty enters the Ladies’ room with a “Hmph!”, and closes the door. So poor Joseph is forced to keep holding it in.)

Joseph: Alright, ten more seconds and I’m-

(The person using the Men’s room finally walks out, and it’s all Joseph’s. A couple minutes later, after letting out a long exhale, Joseph returns to the table to resume the interview)

Joseph: Sorry to keep you two waiting.

Alice: Who was that who called you just now?

Joseph: Oh, just another one of those pesky telemarketers. But anyway. Now to push Play again, and…we’re back live!

Alice: (thinking) Hmmm…Joseph is back to his old self again. Oh well.

Joseph: So Tierno, you’ve really been practicing your dancing skills, huh?

Tierno: Alice already asked me that. But yes, I have!

Joseph: Oh, right. Sorry. So tell us, how do you translate your dance skills to Pokemon battles?

Tierno: Simple. There are many Pokemon moves that involve dancing in some way, right? You know, moves like Swords Dance, Petal Dance, Rain Dance, and so on? I like to use those in combination with some other Pokemon attacks.

Alice: In that case, do you have a personal favorite “Dance” move?

Tierno: Swords Dance. It helps get my Pokemon pumped up for a battle, just like how a dance can get ME pumped up for a battle!

Alice: Have you ever considered making PR videos at the studio here in Lumiose? That would probably be an excellent way to show off your own dancing moves in combination with those of your Pokemon!

Tierno: Yes, I have made several dancing-related PR videos, actually!

Alice: I’ll have to watch those sometime, then!

Joseph: I’ve heard you enjoy taking on Horde Battles as a way to better understand how to create a dance team of Pokemon. How did that go?

Tierno: Not good, at first. My Pokemon don’t know enough moves that can hit multiple targets at once. But I’ve been getting the hang of it!

Joseph: Yeah, there’s no 5-on-1 Pokemon battle rule that you’d be able to practice with. At least, not last time I checked.

Tierno: Closest thing would be something like the Battle Maison Multi Battle, but I’m nowhere near strong enough to survive for long in there.

Alice: Do you have any plans to take your dancing mainstream? Or are you content with PR Videos & Pokemon battling?

Tierno: Someday, yes, I do hope to enter the professional world. But that’ll take a bit longer to get to. I just need to be patient. Especially if I want to include my Pokemon dance team as well! Most theaters don’t let you do anything like that.

Joseph: And Pokemon Contests are more popular in other regions besides Kalos, plus their focus is not on the Coordinators so much as it is on the Pokemon themselves & their moves.

Tierno: I’ve thought about trying my luck in Contests before, but I’ve never gone through with that idea.

Joseph: Well, we’ve just about run out of time. Shauna should be ready to arrive in a matter of minutes, so Tierno, I want to thank you for coming onto this podcast.

Tierno: Thanks for having me on! Have a good rest of your day, you two! I’ll go call Shauna & let her know you’re ready.

Joseph: Oh, will you? Thank you so much! See ya!

Last edited:
Chapter 16 - Joseph & Alice interview Shauna!

Joseph: We’re live again with Shauna, another of the group of five Trainers who earned the Honor of Kalos medal for saving the region from Team Flare!

Shauna: Hi everybody!

Alice: And she is quite the energetic girl, if I do say so myself.

Shauna: You bet! There’s no sense in trying to go through life all blue, I say!

Alice: What about trying to go through life all green? I’ve heard it’s not easy being green…

Joseph: I’m not sure how true either of those color analogies and/or statements are, but anyway. So now to begin the interview. Did you enjoy going to the Taste of the Pokemon World festival going on a few miles away?

Shauna: I sure did! I love sampling all the various stuff the chefs cook up every year! This year I liked the Ecruteak Oolong Tea, the Spicy Galar Curry, and the Sweet Caramel Apple Pancakes the best. I’m feeling pretty full now, though…

Alice: Looking at the five of you Trainers who travelled together, each of you had some kind of hobby that drew you in, like Tierno with dancing, Trevor with photography, and so forth. One thing you enjoy yourself is puzzles. Can you elaborate a little more on what you like about puzzles?

Shauna: I don’t know why, but puzzles of all kinds have always just clicked with me! As a kid I started with putting together good old-fashioned jigsaw puzzles, but nowadays I kind of find those boring compared to the kinds of puzzle games you can play today. In fact, I spent lots of my free time on my journey playing all sorts of puzzle games on my cell phone, and I still do!

Joseph: You know, you should try out this mobile game called Homescapes.

Shauna: Oh yeah, I’ve been playing that game! The advertisements don’t lie, it is waaaayyy harder than it looks! I always drag the hammer to the sink, and I feel so dumb for doing that! It took me almost a month just to beat Stage 2 for crying out loud…

(Joseph shakes his head, trying to hold back from laughter)

Shauna: Just kidding! The actual game itself isn’t bad, though.

Alice: So what have you been doing these days?

Shauna: Oh, nothing much. I’ve been spending some time travelling around Kalos and having a little fun with some treasure hunting using my Dowsing Machine, but what I really want to do is go to another region! I keep asking Professor Sycamore if he wants me to help out with another region’s Pokedex, but he seems to have his hands full investigating Zygarde & some phenomenon involving a Greninja who transformed.

Joseph: Any ideas of where you’d like to go?

Shauna: I’m leaning towards Hoenn! I want to check out that Secret Base stuff they do there, it sounds like so much fun! I know I would want to fill my Secret Base with lots & lots of decorations, and make lots of friends to join my Secret Base team!

Alice: Did you ever feel marginalized compared to the rest of your friends, who all had very distinct goals in their journeys?

Shauna: No, not at all! And that’s not true! I just enjoyed making all those wonderful memories on my journey and spending quality time with my Pokemon, rather than aspiring to be Champion or complete the Pokedex.

Alice: You know, as someone who was born & raised in Kalos myself, that is something I’ve noticed about Kalos. We tend to value our journeys and the experiences we learn from them more than the destination, and go our own ways with our Pokemon.

Joseph: Which is in sharp contrast to many other regions, like Galar & Kanto.

Alice: What do you think was the best memory you had from your journey?

Shauna: Watching those fireworks at Parfum Palace with Lady S! No wait, her parade after she became Champion! Or maybe…the day I befriended Goomy? Oh, I can’t decide! There’s just too many good ones to choose from!

Joseph: So Shauna, backing up a bit to what you said about liking puzzles. Clemont gave you that device for solving puzzles that allowed you to gain access to the Team Flare control room. So I guess you two must know each other pretty well, huh?

Shauna: Absolutely! Clemont is so smart and a strong Gym Leader as well! He may be a bit withdrawn, and his inventions may not work all the time, but I have to admit he’s interesting to have a conversation with!

Joseph: Other than the puzzle-solving device, is there any invention he’s shown to you that ticked your fancy?

Shauna: I haven’t actually seen most of his inventions, but I remember one time he showed me something that looked kinda like a horseshoe, but he said it was a device for reading the feelings of Pokemon. And I thought, “That sounds awesome! I’m glad that you care about how Pokemon feel towards their Trainers!”

Joseph: And that’s all we have time for. Thanks for coming onto our Podcast, Shauna!

Shauna: Thank you too, Joseph! And you, Alice! See yaaaa!

(Shauna leaves)

Joseph: Don’t miss our next episode where we interview Trevor…which we will begin recording in just a few more minutes, hopefully.

Chapter 17: Joseph & Alice interview Trevor!

Joseph: And now to conclude our three-part interview miniseries with Calem & Serena's friends, we’re finally here with Trevor! Welcome to the Joseph & Alice Podcast, Trevor!

Trevor: Uh, I’m happy to be here, I guess.

Joseph: Don’t worry, we try to keep our Podcast relatively low-key for folks like you!

Trevor: Yes, thank you for that, Joseph.

Alice: So tell us, how have things been going since the events of your adventure as a Pokemon Trainer?

Trevor: I’ve been taking up photography as my newest hobby, while I continue helping Professor Sycamore complete the Kalos Pokedex.

Joseph: And how is that going?

Trevor: I’m enjoying it very much, as it allows for me to keep some souvenir pictures of new Pokemon whenever I encounter them, while also continuing my goal of filling the Pokedex!

Alice: Viola is a professional Pokemon photographer, so did she by any chance suggest that hobby to you?

Trevor: No, I just thought it’d be something interesting to do.

Joseph: You know there was a boy named Todd who helped Professor Oak out with his research by travelling to a protected island for Pokemon in order to get some pictures of them living in their habitats.

Trevor: Really? Todd…that name doesn’t ring any bells. But that’s kind of the general idea I had, too.

Alice: So is there anything particularly interesting you’ve learned from your journey to complete the Pokedex?

Trevor: Well, I found out just the other day that Eevee are apparently big fans of latte coffee & pancakes.

Joseph: Oh, so you decided to play that new Pokemon café game, huh?

Trevor: Well, yeah, I downloaded it to my tablet. I mean, I need to keep myself entertained somehow during those long camping trips while looking for Pokemon…

Joseph: That’s something a lot of people seem to take for granted, how much patience it actually takes to catch Pokemon.

Trevor: Remember when Sonia had a hidden camera set up in Glimwood Tangle for research? That gives you a good idea of what it’s really like in a forest or cave, as far as how frequently you actually run into Wild Pokemon.

Alice: How close are you to completing the Kalos Pokedex, or should I say, all three of the Kalos Pokedexes?

Trevor: Central Kalos is currently 85% complete, Coastal Kalos is 74% complete, and Mountain Kalos is at 58% completion.

Alice: Wow! Is that more than Sere-I mean, Lady S, got during her journey?

Trevor: Yes, I passed her final total about 2 months ago. And by the way, Alice…

Alice: Yes?

Trevor: In many ways…you remind me of Lady S, you know?

Alice: …I’ll take that as a compliment!

Waiter Jean-Phillippe: Excuse me, Anthony, but I’ve just gotten word that tomorrow evening we will be booked solid with several large VIP tables. Do you have a Plan B in case too many of the guests order Black Label drinks?

Owner Anthony: Don’t worry, I had a failsafe system installed at this café in case of emergencies like that.

(He pulls a lever, and a section of the wall spins around to hide the refrigerator containing the expensive drinks from view)

Waiter Jean-Phillippe: A secret revolving wall…pure genius!

Joseph: I sure hope this isn’t turning into a Bud Light commercial…

Alice: Well, next question. Your friends tell me that you do very well in school, in fact you always get straight As. Is this true?

Trevor: I sure do! Except for that one semester…

Joseph: What one semester?

Trevor: When another student who got all Fs on his report card swapped my report card with his to avoid getting grounded by his parents. Luckily the school principal knew immediately that something was up, and cleared the misunderstanding.

Joseph: Well that’s good to hear. So do you have any tips for kids who may be listening to this podcast on how to get good grades in school?

Trevor: The main things are, you need to study, study, study, always take notes in class, and stay focused. You can’t start thinking things like, “That’s a cute girl in the fourth seat on the right,” because the moment you do, that’s when you’ll start missing important information that could appear on a test!

Joseph: Thanks for the advice. I would’ve done well to remember that myself when I was in school.

Trevor: You mean you got bad grades in school?

Joseph: Well, no, I did decently well, just not QUITE Honor Roll level. My mind tended to wander in class, and I really couldn’t stand a couple of my teachers.

Alice: (giggle) I understand & sympathize.

Joseph: And that should make it a wrap for this interview!

Trevor: Have you tried the wraps they serve at this café? I like the meat & Berries one the best.

Joseph: Not THAT kind of wrap! I meant the interview has come to an end.

Trevor: Oh.

Joseph: Well then, thank you for coming onto our Podcast, Trevor!

Trevor: Thank you too.

Joseph: And now, it’s getting late, so we’d better head back to our hotel in preparation to meet up with actress & former Champion Diantha tomorrow for our next interview…

Chapter 18 - Paxton interviews Nessa!

Paxton: So after a bit of a hiatus thanks to some unexpected issues with our interviewee list, we’re finally here with the Gym Leader of Hulbury in the Galar region. Everybody, let’s all give a warm welcome to Gym Leader Nessa!

(Nessa walks in to thunderous applause from the audience wearing her Gym Leader’s bikini. She blows a kiss to the cameras before taking her seat opposite Paxton at the interview table)

Paxton: Welcome to the show Nessa, glad to have you here!

Nessa: I’m glad for this opportunity to promote myself outside of the Galar region.

Paxton: My pleasure. Now to start off the interview, why don’t you tell us a little about your background and how you became a Gym Leader?

Nessa: I grew up in a family of sailors, so you might say I was conditioned from a very young age to always love & respect the ocean. Sailing, fishing, swimming…I’ve always loved it all. In addition, my parents would go out of their way to watch the battles held at our Gyms. So it was only natural that once I was old enough to become a Pokemon Trainer, they wanted me to become the next Water-type Gym Leader. And a few Gym Challenges worth of training & conditioning later, I finally was able to earn that spot at my hometown’s very own Stadium!

Paxton: Your Trainer number in the Galar League is 049. Did you select that number because it was lucky to you, or was it just randomly given to you?

Nessa: It was randomly given to me, I don’t have a lucky number per se. Instead, I have a lucky Pokemon type, which is of course Water!

Paxton: When I watched a couple of your matches this year, I was amazed at how far up you can kick your legs before you throw a Poke Ball! Have you been doing some kind of flex training all this time?

Nessa: Well, I do get plenty of exercise while training with my Pokemon, especially to stay in shape for modeling. But I have always had above average flexibility, so I decided to make use of that for my Gym matches, and that’s where I got the idea for the kicking pose you’re thinking of.

Paxton: So tell us more about modeling and how you made that into a side career of sorts.

Nessa: While I do love Pokemon battling, I was less certain over whether I wanted to actually make that commitment to becoming a Gym Leader, or to take up some other career that would allow me to truly express my beauty. But Chairman Rose told me that it is indeed possible for you to do both, and he pointed to the Pokemon Milotic as an example of a Pokemon that is beautiful, but also very strong. In the end, the League staff allowed me to continue having some photo shoots on my days off from the Gym, provided it didn’t interfere with my duties as a Gym Leader.

Paxton: Very intriguing.

Person in the audience: And was getting to wear skimpy clothing another reason for your wanting to become the Water-type Gym Leader?

Paxton: Hey, I’m asking the questions here! Wait your turn, audience!

Person in the audience: Oh. Sorry.

Paxton: Next question. While Drednaw has always been your ace Pokemon, early on in this year's League you simply Dynamaxed it, but by the time of the Champions’ Cup, it was capable of Gigantamaxing. So did you give it some good old-fashioned Max Soup?

Nessa: Indeed I did! On days when Hulbury Stadium was not booked solid with challengers, I would sometimes go to the Isle of Armor to train there. Honey & Mustard told me all about Max Soup and how it could help Drednaw achieve Gigantamax, and so I took it on myself to seek out the Max Mushrooms on the island and give him some of that soup!

Paxton: But even without Gigantamaxing, Drednaw was still powerful enough that you’d been in the Major League for quite some time now, am I right?

Nessa: Yes, he is the rip current that has dragged many challengers under! And he’s only going to get tougher!

Paxton: Speaking of the Isle of Armor, the weather there as well as in the Wild Area can be quite unpredictable. So do you try to go out of your way to train on rainy days, since it makes your Pokemons’ attacks stronger?

Nessa: Yes and no. While my Pokemon do love themselves a good thunderstorm, and I try to make use of rain during our Gym battles, I also like to go to the Wild Area during periods of sunny weather, since it can help us overcome some of our key weaknesses.

Paxton: Okay, NOW it’s time for questions from the audience.

(The audience members with questions raise their hands)

Paxton: Well shoot, I was kind of hoping seat 49 would have a question, seeing as how it is Nessa’s Trainer Number and all.

Boy sitting in seat 49: Want me to think of a question?

Paxton: Nah, that’s fine. Seat 107.

(No one says anything)

Paxton: I said, seat 107!

Lady Colette: (sitting in seat 108) Psst! Gia, that’s you!

Preschooler Gia: Oh! Hi, Nessa! Can I have your League Card? Please?

Nessa: I don’t see why not. I’ve got loads, anyway.

(Nessa walks up to the Preschooler & gives her a copy of her League Card)

Preschooler Gia: Thank you!

Nessa: You’re welcome.

Lady Colette: I’m sorry Paxton, my daughter has only learned to count to 20.

Paxton: Oh. My bad. Seat 37.

(No answer)

Paxton: SEAT 37!!!

Sailor Huey: Whuh? Huh? What’s all this noise? (burp) Five more minutes, Mom…

Paxton: (sigh) Nevermind. Seat 29.

Battle Girl Laura: Other than Milo, who do you consider your biggest Rival?

Nessa: That’s easy. Gloria, because she’s established herself as the newest girl prodigy to grace the Galar region! Mark my words, when next we meet on the pitch, I’ll give her a broadside she’ll never forget!

Paxton: Too bad that Gigantamax Blastoise of hers is very good at dishing out broadsides, in a literal sense. And that’ll do it for this interview! But before I close out, I’d like to announce that tonight we’re having a special lottery! Whoever is sitting in the seat number that appears on the screen behind me will win a fabulous prize!

(The audience is getting excited)

Paxton: Now then, a little RNG magic, and…

(The number 148 appears on the screen)

Paxton: Congratulations to the female Ace Trainer sitting in Seat 148, you are our lucky winner!!! And as for your prize…Pokemon Time Diamond!

Ace Trainer Claudia: Oh my gosh, they finally remade that game?! I can’t wait to play it!

Paxton: What game remake? This is a diamond-shaped box designed to look like your classic time capsule, but with the Pokemon logo printed on top. You can use it to store your Pokemon action figures in, or use it as an actual time capsule, or maybe both, whatever floats your boat.

(Nessa smiles at Paxton’s random use of a sea-related metaphor)

Paxton: Now James, would you be so kind as to give the Ace Trainer her diamond, and Nessa, thanks for taking the time to fly all the way here to be with us tonight!

Nessa: Not a problem at all.

(Nessa waves to her admirers as she walks off stage, while James, who is of course one of the show’s staff, gives the diamond-shaped time capsule box thingie to the angry & disappointed Ace Trainer)

Paxton: Our next interviewee was supposed to be Avery, a student at Mustard’s Dojo on the Isle of Armor, but I’ve just been told by Mustard himself that Avery won’t be ready to appear on this show until he is done having his meltdown.

(Meanwhile on the Isle of Armor, Avery is standing in his room, clearly overwhelmed by his emotions as objects are flying around him from his rampaging telekinetic powers)

Avery: GRAAAAHHHH! Why can’t I defeat that Gloria?! WhywhywhywhywhywhywhyWHY?! This defies all logical realms of psychic potential! I was so close to beating her that time, but she still won! Is she some kind of changeling with a superhuman ability to connect with Pokemon?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Back at the studio…

Paxton: So in his place the Dojo’s co-owner, Honey, will be joining us next time. So be sure to tune in then to learn more about the Isle of Armor!

(Meanwhile, Honey is on a train heading to the airport for her flight to Kanto, and is talking on her cell phone with Mustard)

Honey: He’s STILL having a meltdown?! Crikey, this must be a new record!

Chapter 13 - Paxton interviews Raihan!

Paxton: Welcome everyone, to the second episode of our Galar Special series! I’m Paxton, and joining me today is none other than Raihan, the strongest Gym Leader of the Galar region & Leon’s self-proclaimed Rival. So, let’s hear it for Raihan!

(Raihan comes in to plenty of cheering from the audience)

Raihan: Hang on a second, Paxton, I need to take a selfie here.

(Raihan snaps a selfie of him on stage for his interview before sitting down in the guest’s chair. Then he quickly takes one more selfie of him sitting in the chair for good measure)

Paxton: Wow, so you really have a devoted fan base that enjoys seeing all your various selfies, huh?

Raihan: Back in Galar, absolutely I do! Being a Gym Leader in the Galar region will get you that publicity! And speaking of which, Gloria & Leon, if you’re watching this somehow, I’m coming to defeat the pair of you soon enough! And then I will be the next Champion and-

Paxton: Okay, okay! We’ve already got advertisements on this show, thank you very much. Let’s get started with the interview here. Your main strategy in battle has always been to use weather control moves like Sandstorm, Rain Dance, and the like to your advantage, is that right?

Raihan: That’s right!

Paxton: So was there any motivation behind that?

Raihan: I knew from spending time in the Wild Area growing up as a boy that the weather could have a powerful impact on Pokemon and their moves, and I thought, "Why not use that to my advantage in battles?"

Paxton: That’s it?

Raihan: Alright, I’ll admit it: I also partly came up with the idea after hearing one too many “How’s the weather up there?” jokes from my friends.

Paxton: That’s right, you’re one of the tallest people I’ve ever seen! How tall are you, anyway?

Raihan: 6 foot, 8 inches.

Paxton: And people tell me I’M tall all the time, at 6’3”. So this strategy of building a team of Pokemon based around setting up weather combos, was that what got you so far the first few times you challenged the Galar League?

Raihan: Yes, it turned out to be very successful in the Champion’s Cup, but Leon would defeat me each & every time. And I believe that was where our rivalry really came into its own.

Paxton: So then tell me, how did you go from that to becoming Hammerlocke’s Gym Leader & a Dragon-type specialist?

Raihan: Ryuki was Hammerlocke’s original Gym Leader. He had a rivalry with Piers.

Paxton: Which makes sense, seeing as how they're both musicians...

Raihan: But their styles were somewhat different – hard rock vs punk rock. And so, they’d try to defeat each other in battles, they’d fight over public venues to book their concerts at, and so forth. But then one day, Ryuki left on a journey around the world to go spread his fame in the music business, and that left an open spot for the region’s Dragon-type Gym Leader.

Paxton: Because in Galar, there are 18 Gyms total, one for each type, right?

Raihan: Yes, and I performed so well in the Gym Challenge they wanted to offer the vacancy to me. Piers and his gang wanted to stay in Spikemuth.

Paxton: And so you kept the original idea of weather, but caught yourself a few Dragon-types to more or less change your original team into a Dragon-type Gym Leader team?

Raihan: That’s exactly right!

Paxton: So if the staff couldn’t find anyone, would the Hammerlocke Stadium have had to be renovated to fit the type specialty of whichever Gym Leader might’ve taken over?

Raihan: Perhaps, it just depends on who were to make the final cut for the Major League. But in any case it’d be more like Motostoke Stadium, with its old-fashioned stone architecture, but maybe some modifications to the pitch itself to better reflect the Gym Leader's type.

Paxton: Speaking of Hammerlocke Stadium, was the decision to build it around the Macro Cosmos energy plant controversial?

Raihan: Not at all. It’s one of the oldest stadiums in Galar, actually. The energy plant conversion didn’t happen until recently when Macro Cosmos was founded.

Paxton: Well, I’m all out of questions, so now I’ll take a couple more from the audience! Yes, seat 123!

Lass Lauren: Was the decision to use Double Battles for your Gym related to your weather control battling style?

Raihan: Yes, weather moves really shine in Double Battles, since you can have one Pokemon change the weather, and the second can take advantage of your setup!

Paxton: Seat 10.

Postman Tad: I’ve got a letter for you from one of your fans.

Raihan: I’ll take it.

(He walks down & gives the letter to Raihan, who immediately opens it. His eyes burn with passion as he reads the letter.)

Raihan: Gah! That Leon, ever the troll. But I’ll defeat him next time, you mark my words!

Paxton: And that’s all we have time for tonight. Thank you so much for taking the time to come over here and appear on my show, Raihan!

Raihan: No problem!

(Raihan takes his leave)

Paxton: And now, just to get all of you more excited, the computer will display the name of the next interviewee in our Galar series on that screen behind me right…now!

(The screen displays the words “Fadatta fdack”)

Paxton: Wait, who or what is “Fadatta fdack”?

(A man in a lab coat comes in)

Scientists: Oh, I’m very sorry. That computer got accidentally connected to our laboratory’s servers for a few seconds just now. We’re in the middle of an experiment to see whether a group of 100 Pokemon are able to type out the entire script of Titus Andronicus on our computers.

Paxton: I must question the ethics of the scientific community sometimes. Oh well, let’s re-check the input server on the computer and try again!

(The screen now displays the words “Chairman Rose forever!”)

Paxton: Wait a minute, I thought he turned himself in to the police!

(Raihan walks back in)

Raihan: Oh hey, Paxton? That computer was made by Macro Cosmos.

Paxton: I see. Well, I know who the next couple of interviewees on the list are, but I can’t say who’ll be next to appear on this show until I get some kind of confirmation. So sorry about that, and - hey, where are you all going?!

(The audience is walking out, grumbling in frustration)

Paxton: Ugh, I wish our interviews wouldn’t always end in chaos. For anyone who’s still watching this, tune in text time when I interview…somebody from Galar! In the meantime, stay safe from the coronavirus!

Cameraman: Uh, Paxton, that’s Earth, not the Pokemon World.

Paxton: Oh. Right.

Cameraman: Duh. Why do you think we’re able to continue filming this show with a live audience?
Love this chapter. Raihan is my favourite Galar Gym Leader.

Chapter 19 - Joseph & Alice interview Diantha!

Joseph: Welcome to another episode of our podcast. Joining the two of us today is none other than the world famous Diantha, a renowned actress who was also Champion of the Kalos region for a short period of time!

Diantha: Oh, no need to be flattering. But thank you all the same. And hello there, my dear Alice! Hope you’re doing well.

Alice: I…there’s so many questions I’m eager to ask you, Diantha!

Diantha: Well then, ask away!

Alice: Alrighty then. What made you decide you wanted to get into the acting business?

Diantha: Oh, just how you say, my desire to express myself! My friends used to tell me that I had a soothing yet powerful voice, and they thought that acting would be right up my alley for that reason. So I took their advice, auditioned, and I passed with flying colors! And today, I've got more roles under my belt than I can even remember!

Alice: Going into a little more detail, did you know from the beginning that you wanted to enjoy that media attention that comes with being on the silver screen? Or did it stem more from wanting to identify with fictional characters?

Diantha: I definitely do enjoy the identification part of it, for sure. In fact I would say that’s one of the secrets to being a good actress - to really put yourself in the shoes of the characters you play, and imagine yourself as that person. Fictional characters are just like us in that they have feelings, emotions, and reactions to things. Really, it’s not that different from the time you put those flowers in your hair to try to better connect with Florges.

Alice: (gasp) Are you telling me you’ve seen my PR Videos?!

Diantha: Of course! I thought the least that I could do would be to watch the PR Videos of one of the girls who would be interviewing me, so we could have some more conversational topics to talk about!

Alice: (quickly) What’s your favorite one if you had to pick just one?

Diantha: I like the Florges flowers one I mentioned, but overall, I’d say my favorite is the first one you ever recorded with Fennekin, in the forest. The two of you look so cute playing together.

Alice: To think, that Fennekin I started my journey with has grown into a strong Delphox now. I’ve been creating PR videos on & off ever since my mother & I left Kalos to go live in Kanto, but now I’ve started experimenting with other ways to keep my creativity flowing. Like writing.

Joseph: Hey Alice, sorry to interrupt this wonderful conversation you’re having, but I’m one of the interviewees here too, you know!

Alice: Oh! Of course! Sorry, Joseph.

Joseph: Don’t worry, I’ll let you ask some more questions in a bit. But anyway. Going to the other major thing you’re known for, which is being a former Kalos Champion, the question I wanted to ask was, how did you get into being a Pokémon Trainer?

Diantha: When I turned 10, which was before I started acting by the way, my parents gave me a Ralts – who would later grow up to become the ace of my team, Gardevoir - and suggested that I go on a journey with her to deepen my bonds with Pokemon. And this journey would end up giving me so much insight into the world of Pokemon, as well as other knowledge that I would eventually use a few years later once I started acting.

Joseph: So, did you become Champion at a young age, like Serena? Or did it take awhile to become strong enough to have a chance at defeating the Gym Leaders & Elite Four?

Diantha: It took me several years before I was finally able to do it, for sure. And I was only Champion for about two years, but even so, I was so glad that I got to reach that lofty goal!

Joseph: Wow, so you can really relate to both of us in many ways, it sounds like.

Diantha: Hehehe…

Joseph: By the way have you heard of Pokestar Studios in Unova?

Diantha: Of course I’ve heard of Pokestar Studios. I even went there to shoot a movie once with Brycen.

Joseph: How was that?

Diantha: Brycen certainly knows a thing or two about how to play various types of characters! And those martial arts moves he’s mastered make him a good fit for a hero’s role. It’s no surprise he’s such a star in the Unova region. But even so, I prefer living here in Kalos, where we tend to favor more romantic movies in which I am able to show my elegance.

Alice: One of my personal favorite movies you starred in was the one where you were a taxi driver who becomes a secret agent for the International Police. It had so many moments that made me laugh.

Diantha: I enjoyed working on that movie, too! Though I must admit it took a lot of takes to get that final car chase scene right. But, such is the life of an actress!

Joseph: Well, with any luck you’ll be getting some more attention in the future with this interview we’re doing right now…although I don’t know how many views our podcast is going to get compared to the Paxton & Joseph Show.

Diantha: You know, when I heard that your father was doing a second season of that show I tried to apply to be on it, but for one thing my schedule wouldn’t allow for flying to Kanto, and secondly, he said he was going to focus on Galar Trainers. So he arranged for you & Alice to interview me instead on your little Podcast.

Joseph: Yeah, that second season unfortunately didn’t work out, but hey, at least you got to be on here!

Diantha: (thinking) Wait a minute…does Joseph even know about The Paxton Show and the interviews with Galar Trainers that Paxton is hosting right now? I better not say anything, lest he get upset.

Alice: Diantha, is something the matter? You look lost in thought.

Diantha: Oh, no, nothing at all! I was just contemplating about what the next movie I’m going to star in might be!

Joseph: Ahh, the anticipation. Well anyway, we’re out of time, so thank you for coming onto our Podcast Diantha, and I’m sorry you didn’t get to be on The Paxton & Joseph Show before it went off the air!

Diantha: That's okay! Thank you two for having me on, and have a good rest of your day!

Chapter 20 – Paxton interviews Honey!

Paxton: Welcome everybody to The Paxton Show! I’m Paxton, and joining us tonight is a lady who runs the dojo on the Isle of Armor. For those of you who don’t know, that’s an island off the coast of Galar that Pokemon Trainers often go to train, for the Champion’s Cup or otherwise. So everybody in the audience, please welcome…Honey!

(Honey walks in and waves to the applauding audience, then sits in the guest’s chair)

Paxton: Welcome to our show, Honey, glad you could be here.

Honey: Glad to be able to take some time away from the Isle of Armor to be here! I just hope my darling hubby can take care of the dojo without me…

(Meanwhile at the Isle of Armor dojo, Mustard has his butt plopped down in front of the TV watching this interview. Some of the students, knowing better than to bother Mustard during his TV time, are playing a game of Monopoly with Hyde, and Avery, who’s supposed to be cleaning the Pokemon pens at this hour, is nowhere in sight.)

Hyde: Hahahah, that’s right, welcome to St. James Place!

Youngster Travis: Oh yeah? One, two, three, four, five, D’OH!

(Travis is unable to pay the $950 hotel rent)

Hyde: You’re $13 short.

Youngster Travis: Can’t I just make a down payment & agree to pay the rest later, like my daddy did when he bought our house?

Hyde: I’d like to trust you Travis, but you’ve been in Jail four times.

(Back at the interview…)

Paxton: That’s right, you’re the Matron of that dojo. So tell us a little bit about what you do there, if you please.

Honey: You know, all the basic home making things – from cleaning, to cooking Max Soup for all of the students, to assisting with training when I, to handling all of the finances & logistics.

Paxton: I heard that you used to be a CEO before you met Mustard. So I take it your skills came in handy in helping to manage the dojo?

Honey: Yes, although my hubby is a positively handsome man who’s an undisputed expert in battling, he can be a little lazy at times too, if I do say so myself. So that’s where my expertise with management comes in!

Paxton: Do you think he’s watching our interview live right now?

Honey: I certainly do hope so!

Paxton: So now I wanted to talk a little about how the newest champion of Galar, Gloria, spent some time at your dojo. From what I know, she pretty much accidentally got a pass to the Isle of Armor and joined your training seminar. So was somebody else invited there and she just took their place?

Honey: I found out that the girl who had accepted my invite was a Lass from the Hoenn region named Haley. But apparently, she was in fact intimidated by Avery’s psychic powers & condescending attitude. But because Gloria also has brown hair and brown eyes, I thought she looked similar to Haley. But in the end, alls well that ends well, because we’d never had such a passionate & talented student as Gloria in as long as I could remember!

Paxton: Well, that explains a lot. By the way, do you know any martial arts yourself?

Honey: Why, yes I do! I’ve learned several moves from various martial arts just from spending time training Fighting-type Pokemon & watching my hubby.

Paxton: Want to show off a couple of your favorite moves for us? Just be careful not to damage any of the equipment!

Honey: Sure!

(Honey gets up from her seat)

Honey: So here’s the Mountain Block…

(Honey thrusts her fists out to her sides)

Honey: The Rising Sun Kick…HI-YAH!

(Honey does a spinning kick of sorts)

Honey: And my personal favorite move…the Flying Snake Dive! YAAAHHH!!!

(Honey runs, jumps, and does a dropping-heel-kick combo)

Paxton: Wow! You really do know how to hold your own, beneath that sweet lady façade!

(The audience applauds & cheers for Honey’s little display. She sits back in her chair.)

Paxton: So now let’s talk a little bit about your son, Hyde. He has a very different personality to both you & Mustard, I’ve noticed – quiet, intellectual, not as into physical activities compared to you & Mustard, and so on. So has that affected your lives together?

Honey: We don’t make too many gripes about it. Hyde is him, Mustard is him, and I’m me!

Paxton: Okay, well, I think that’s wonderful. Now it’s time for questions from the audience. The Hiker in seat 50.

Hiker Dudley: Do you know why the Isle of Armor has so many Pokemon that don’t exist in mainland Galar?

Honey: I’ve always wondered about that myself. I don’t really know, honestly, even though I’ve spent many hours taking walks around the island to clear my mind. I would imagine Sonia would know more about it than I do.

Paxton: Seat 4.5.

Bug Maniac Brandon: How can there be .5 of a seat?

(The .5 of a seat instantly disappears)

Paxton: This studio works in mysterious ways, I guess. Seat 5 then!

Black Belt Jeff: Where do I go to apply to be a student at the Isle of Armor dojo?

Honey: Do you have a mailing address in the Galar region?

Black Belt Jeff: Not yet, but I might be moving there sometime in the future.

Honey: Sorry, but we’re only accepting applications from people who live in Galar right now, due to limited availability.

Paxton: And to finish off the night, seat 59!

Camper Beck: Have you ever played Monopoly with your students? I like to play that game sometimes whenever I go on camping trips with friends.

Honey: Yes, we do have that game at the dojo! Some of our students came up with the idea of spending a few Watts to get a copy of it to play during their off time. Hyde is very good at Monopoly actually, in fact he kicked my booty in that last game…

Paxton: Which version? I’ve heard there’s a Star Wars Monopoly, a Kanto Monopoly, a pretty-much-every-Pokemon-region-for-that-matter Monopoly…

Honey: I prefer the original Monopoly myself. The game is mad enough as it is. How can an iron be a landlord?

Paxton: Yeah, how indeed? Well, that’s a question to be pondered some other time, because that’s all the questions we have time for tonight. So Honey, I’d like to thank you once again for coming here, especially on short notice.

Honey: You’re welcome! Now, I certainly hope Avery’s doing his job. Dearie me!

(She leaves)

Paxton: So…join us next week when we interview Rosa! I know, she’s from Unova and not Galar, but she’s been getting a bit bored with life recently and so she took the liberty of reaching out to my staff. And after that, the last interview of this second mini season! So join me for both of those interviews!

Last edited:
Chapter 21: Aether Layover!

(Joseph & Alice are stepping off their plane, and the region they are now walking into is…not Galar as they had originally planned, but Alola)

Joseph: Okay, I know I should probably be grateful to my Dad for this unexpected opportunity, but I’m beginning to wonder if something’s amiss here. Why would my Dad suddenly arrange for us to fly to Alola & spend some time touring Aether Paradise, but then not schedule us to actually interviews scheduled with anybody from the Alola region?

Alice: I’m sure the Galar interviewees just had a sudden change of schedule. Didn’t Paxton say he was still making the final list or something?

Joseph: Maybe so, but I’m still getting a little suspicious…

Dancer: Alola! Here is a beautiful flower lei created by my Comfey for you to feel a little more at home!

(The Dancer hands Alice a flower lei)

Alice: Why, thank you!

(She puts in on, sniffs the flowers)

Alice: These do indeed smell lovely!

(Joseph shrugs)

Joseph: Okay, now let’s find the Aether Paradise ferry terminal. I just hope there’s no nasty surprises planned for us by my Dad when we get there.

(They find the boat terminal & get on their assigned ferry, then a long & uneventful boat ride later, they arrive at Aether Paradise)

Alice: Wow, it’s hard to believe that a place like this exists in the Alola region!

Joseph: My Dad & I interviewed Lillie & Lusamine on our show, so we learned a couple things about it, but this is my first time seeing it in person too. Gotta admit, I do kinda like the high-tech sterile feel of the place…

Girl’s voice: Joseph?

(Joseph looks around to see Lillie, now in her teenage years wearing a lab coat, along with her brother Gladion who is also wearing a special Aether Foundation uniform)

Joseph: Oh, hey Lillie!

Alice: Hello, Lillie! I’m Alice, a friend of Joseph’s. Please to meet you!

Lilie: Alola to both of you! So, what brings you two all the way to the Alola region today?

Joseph: Well, my Dad arranged for us to make a layover stop here on our way to Galar as part of our combination cultural exploration & Podcast interview tour.

Lillie: I didn’t get any phone calls from your Dad, in case you’re wondering.

Joseph: So what’s been going on since you went on your adventure with Selene? I take it from your uniforms that you both work for Aether Paradise now, am I right?

Lillie: That’s right! I work as an assistant with taking care of the Pokemon we keep here.

Gladion: And I’m in charge of overseeing various field research operations.

Alice: What has work been like for both of you?

Gladion: The usual nightmare.

Lillie: Oh, it hasn’t been as bad as that!

Gladion: Had the chance to send a few of our newer Interns out on a job yesterday, and they seemed to handle the contract pretty competently as far as these things go. At least two of them have the potential to be regulars.

Joseph: Okay, but is there something I should know about what the contract was?

Gladion: Only that it involved the Route 16 Aether Base.

Lillie: Seriously? Again?

Gladion: Again and again. Why in the world the Professors would build that outpost, just to let it rot, is beyond me. Three years of telling us how having the new research lab was gonna solve all of our problems and now, instead of opening the blasted thing, we have to deal with it being raided twice a month.

Lillie: I talked to Wicke about getting some kind of regular staff posted there, but apparently it’s less expensive to deal with the raids.

Gladion: Why am I not surprised?

(The group takes the elevator up to the conservation area)

Lillie: So this is the main habitat dome where the Pokemon we rescue are kept.

(Alice is in awe)

Alice: My gosh, I’d heard about how tall an Alolan Exeggutor’s neck can grow, but I never thought it’d be THIS tall!

Joseph: I’ve always wondered, are there any Ultra Beasts kept in here?

Lillie: No, we always release those back into the Ultra Wormholes from whence they came.

Gladion: The Ultra Wormhole appearance rate is way down from where it was a few years ago anyway, which is a good sign.

(The group continues checking out Aether Paradise, until Joseph suddenly gets a text from his father. He reads it.)

Joseph: Okay good, the Galar interviews are scheduled, and we’re talking to Sonia in Motostoke next. Flight tickets are attached, and…okay then! Well, it’s been a pleasure exploring this place, but I’m afraid we gotta go now to catch our flight to Galar.

Lillie: Understood. It’s been a pleasure showing you around, too! Take care, Joseph! And you too, Alice!

Alice: Thank you so much for the hospitality!

(Joseph & Alice board a ferry back to Hau’oli City. But when they finally arrive, the boat remains stationary for some time but not at a dock.)

Joseph: Uh-oh, is there a problem here?

Captain: This is the captain speaking. I’ve just been told that there is some problem with the tarmac which has left a large number of gates unusable, and because of this we will need to wait about 10-15 minutes to allow the next Melemele-Akala ferry out of our assigned docking gate. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

(Joseph & Alice look at each other, worried. Will they make their connecting flight in time?)

Last edited:
Chapter 22: Making the Connection

Joseph: Curse my luck! Now what?

Alice: How much time do we have to make our connection?

Joseph: I’ll check the tickets…oh. Phew!

Alice: Plenty of time left?

Joseph: Yeah, boarding doesn’t even begin for another 30 minutes according to the boarding passes I’ve got right here, and the captain said 10-15 minutes.

Alice: I just hope he’s not giving us an optimistic estimate…

(Sure enough, just 10 minutes later, the ferry has departed and they’re docking in)

Joseph: See? Lillie was kind enough to give us a decent window.

(The two of them get off the ferry, and walk quickly to their gate, seeing as how they don’t have THAT big of a cushion)

Agent: Welcome to Flight 5715, with nonstop service to Motostoke, Galar. At this time we’d like to begin the boarding process…

Joseph: What do you know, Priority Access tickets. We get to board first.

(Joseph & Alice board their plane, and sit in their assigned seats)

Joseph: Okay, mission accomplished. Now let me take a look at who my Dad got us hooked up with on the other end.

(Joseph pulls up the email)

Joseph: Only two interviewees? That’s it?!

Alice: Maybe your Dad’s starting to miss you and is a bit anxious to have you back home soon?

Joseph: Yeah, I HAVE been gone for awhile now, come to think of it.

Alice: Only two more interviews left…it’s amazing how far we’ve come together, Joseph.

(Several hours later, after Joseph & Alice have landed in Motostoke and disembarked from the plane…)

Alice: So this is Motostoke, in the Galar region…the region that prides itself on its high-intensity Dynamax battle culture. Rusted brickwork...mechanical gears turning...a stadium packed with screaming fans…Pokemon Trainers all wearing numbered uniforms…

(Alice sighs)

Alice: None of it suits my character. Don’t you think, Joseph?

(Joseph shakes his head no)

Alice: Well, it doesn’t matter. Let’s go check in to our hotel for the night, and get ready for tomorrow’s interview with Sonia.

Joseph: The Motostoke Hotel was where Gloria herself stayed during the opening ceremonies of last year’s Galar League, I believe?

Alice: It’s supposed to be a very nice hotel.

(The two of them head to the hotel, check in without a hitch, and head up to their room)

Joseph: Ahh, so we made it safe and sound. What do you say we unwind with a little TV before we go to bed?

Alice: You go right ahead. I’ll sit here quietly and continue writing my short story.

(Joseph turns on the TV, and starts flipping through the channels for something that catches his eye)

Joseph: Evening news…commercials…Galar League network…commercials…weather report…commercials…hang on, what’s this?!

(For on the channel he just changed to, he recognizes the opening theme to the old Paxton & Joseph Show, but with the changed read “The Paxton & Joseph Show”)

Joseph: This can’t be happening.

Alice: What’s wrong, Joseph?

(She turns around, and sees The Paxton Show going live with an audience cheering for Paxton as he steps out onto the stage)

Alice: Oh my…

Chapter 23: Paxton interviews Rosa!

Paxton: Welcome everybody to the Paxton Show! Tonight we have a very special guest who hails from the Unova region, and had a part in taking down Team Plasma after Ghetsis tried to resurrect their plan from the start. Please welcome Rosa!

(Rosa walks in and sits down in the guest chair with thunderous applause from the audience members)

Paxton: Welcome to the show, Rosa. Good to have you here.

Rosa: Glad I could be here!

Paxton: So tell us a little about what it is you’re doing these days.

Rosa: Besides training with my Pokemon to one day reclaim the Champion’s seat from Iris again, I’ve been working to become an actress at Pokestar Studios!

Paxton: Wow! Could you tell us some more about that?

Rosa: I didn’t really have time to get into it while on my journey because I was always spending so much time with my Pokemon, but I wanted to give it a try ever since I first set foot in the studio! And so, I went in there and got to work on learning the ropes. I don’t think most ordinary people can appreciate just how much practicing you have to do to get your lines just right, and sometimes we’re redoing scenes until I feel just about ready to faint. But between all the attention I’ve been getting and being able to put myself in the shoes of fictional characters, it’s totally worth it if you ask me!

Paxton: What’s the next film you’re going to be starring in?

Rosa: It’s called A Carrack and her Crew, and it’s about these scientists who are going on an expedition to map out an unchartered region of space on this research spaceship called the Carrack. Brycen plays the ship’s Captain, and I play the younger sister of the ship’s Doctor.

Paxton: I’ll have to see that movie sometime.

Rosa: Yeah, it’s all the rage right now in Unova!

Paxton: So now let’s talk a bit about your run-in with Team Plasma during your adventure. Just to give a little background information for the audience, many of their members, including N, were duped by Ghetsis into thinking Team Plasma wanted to actually do good and liberate Pokemon. But by the time you began your journey, it was well-known that was just a lie Ghetsis made up. So do you have anything to say to any of the viewers who may be watching this who may have a similar kind of apprehension towards the whole Pokemon Trainer thing, as opposed to say a person who simply owns Pokemon as pets?

Rosa: Well, the truth is that the vast majority of Pokemon Trainers really do care very much for their Pokemon, and most Pokemon also enjoy battling themselves. So catching & training Pokemon is FAR from what I would call enslaving them! But I suppose there are always those bad folks in the world who do abuse their Pokemon. But I take great joy in knowing I am not one of those people, and neither are my friends! We all love each other, even when we’re battling, and I love my Pokemon just about as much as anybody can in this world!

Paxton: By the way, is Ghetsis still pretty much unable to function these days after his meltdown?

Team Plasma Grunt in the audience: Unfortunately, yes. But we have a plan. We’ll-

Paxton: SECURITY!!!

(Security is currently on strike because they want a 100 Pokedollars per hour raise)

Paxton: Switching to Brian’s voice in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.

(The screen turns red and starts shaking)

Paxton: (in a monotone British-accented voice) OH x30. OH MY GOSH. I CAN’T BELIEVE SECURITY IS ON STRIKE BECAUSE THEY WANT A 100 POKEDOLLARS PER HOUR RAISE. THAT’S IT. I’M TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS.

(Paxton pushes a button on the wall labeled “EMERGENCY USE ONLY”. A tube comes down from the ceiling and sucks up the Team Plasma Grunt)

Team Plasma Grunt: Woaaaahhhh…!

(The screen goes back to normal)

Paxton: (in his regular voice again) Thanks for the effects there, stage crew.

Worker David: No problem!

Rosa: Wow! That was such a cool voice change you did there, Paxton!

Paxton: Don’t mention it. Where does that tube go, by the way?

Worker: I have no idea. It was already here when I started working on this show after the studio got rebuilt.

(The tube drops the Team Plasma Grunt into a room in Silph Co, where a meeting is in progress.

Silph Co employee: Hey, it's a Team Plasma Grunt! Get him!

Team Plasma Grunt: Uh-oh, I left my Pokemon with the Shadow Triad-eep!

(The office workers start piling on top of the grunt)

Back in the studio…

Paxton: Anywho, let’s proceed. So are you still good friends with N these days?

Rosa: I sure am! He told me all about the story of his life, and how abusive Ghetsis was to him, and all of that…I remember I burst into tears because it was just so sad!

Paxton: I wholeheartedly concur.

Rosa: These days I often call him up on the Xtransciever to see what’s up, and sometimes I’ll battle him as well! He’s grown to be a VERY good Pokemon Trainer. I’ve got some real competition on my hands, that’s for sure! In fact…I think I…I…

Paxton: (quickly) And now it’s time for questions from the audience. Seat 42.

Ace Trainer Eddie: What did you think of having Hugh as your first true Rival on your journey?

Rosa: He was a bit arrogant when he was starting out which made us be competitive with each other, but we certainly grew to respect each other throughout our journeys.

Paxton: Seat 18!

Lady Lisa: How did it feel at that moment when Ghetsis ordered Kyurem to attack you?

Rosa: Oh gosh, I really thought I was going to die right there…I screamed so loud my voice was hoarse for awhile afterwards. I’m SO grateful N came with his Zekrom to save me!

Paxton: They say Zekrom is the dragon of ideals, too. Seat 66.

Camper Devin: Why did you pick Snivy as your starter Pokemon?

Rosa: Because it was just so cute!

Paxton: And to finish off the interview, seat 200!

Lass Kayla: Could you show us a teaser from that Carrack and her crew movie?

Rosa: I wish I could, but no, sorry. Pokestar Studios wants to keep the teaser under wraps for awhile longer until we’re closer to being finished.

Paxton: Don’t feel too bad, because that’s all we’ve got time for tonight anyway, I’m afraid. But I’m glad you were able to come to this interview on such short notice, and I wish you the best of luck in your career as an actress!

Rosa: Thank you so much! Bye everybody!

(Rosa stands up & winks at the audience before taking her leave)

Paxton: Join us next time for the final interview of this rebooted second season! I won’t announce who I’m interviewing yet just to keep the suspense. But be sure to tune in next time anyway, and see you next time!

Last edited:
Chapter 24: Joseph & Alice interview Sonia!

Joseph: Hey everyone! It’s Joseph here with Alice. Sorry if I sound a little off today, since I didn’t get much sleep last night.

(Both Joseph & Alice know this wasn’t because of the long plane ride, but because of the bombshell he found out about last night involving his father)

Alice: But we’ve managed to meet with Sonia, the Galar region’s new Pokemon Professor, who we’ll be interviewing today! So welcome to our podcast, Sonia.

Sonia: It’s an honor!

Joseph: (yawning) Alright, let’s get started. Uhm…I had some questions for Sonia but I can’t remember them now, dang it, wish I had remembered to type up a list. Alice, can you go first?

Alice: Sure. Let’s start off at the beginning. Sonia, can tell us a little bit about how you got into the field of Pokemon research?

Sonia: Like many Pokemon Trainers in the Galar region, I first entered the Galar League as just another trainer competing to become the Champion. I wasn’t 100% sure at that age I wanted to be a Professor just like my grandmother. But I found out I wasn’t quite as strong in battle as many of my rivals, and I only was able to get four badges before dropping out on my first attempt. And yet at that time, Opal was already looking for an heir to her throne. I know, because after our match she confessed something to me.

Joseph: What was that?

Sonia: She said, “I’m losing my edge to better looking people with better ideas and more talent. And they’re actually really, really nice.”

Joseph: None of that stuff about you not being pink, or whatever reason it was she rejected Gloria?

Sonia: Well, that too. But I thought about her words, and wondered whether being a Champion like Leon was my destiny, or whether I truly wanted to follow in my grandmother’s footsteps. So after that year’s Galar League was over, I spent loads of time in the Wild Area thinking long and hard about the question. I got to see all manner of wild Pokemon, and one day it just clicked: I decided to ask my grandmother if I could help out with her research, and she was thrilled!

Alice: Aww…

Joseph: So anything interesting been happening since you became a Professor?

Sonia: Well, I hear Piers is buying a synthesizer and an arpeggiator, and throwing his computer out the window, because he wants to make something real.

Alice: I wouldn’t know anything about that, not really into that whole music scene.

Joseph: Yeah, especially not the punk rock music scene, hehehe…

Sonia: But seriously, beyond the incident with Sordward & Shielbert, nothing of consequence really. Being a Professor is not always about having near-death experiences while in the field, you know. A lot of my work actually involves writing, teaching Pokemon Trainers, managing projects. Many of us leave some of the less consequential field projects to our Aides.

Alice: Well, I’m sorry about whatever those two did or said.

Sonia: It’s fine!

Alice: But I’ve actually been trying to find some kind of creative pursuit myself, and at the moment I’m looking into creative writing & Pokemon videos. Since you wrote a book yourself, can you give me any advice on that front?

Sonia: Well, my writing is more about scientific theories and history, not creative stories, so I can’t really help you with artists block or any of that. However, I have learned in my life that it’s important to always believe in yourself and your potential. That’s how it was for me. So I can imagine that would apply to artistic pursuits as well!

Alice: Thank you.

Joseph: Are there any future research projects you’re looking forward to?

Sonia: Well, there’s still a lot we don’t know about the Crown Tundra and the Pokemon that live there. I’ve been flirting with the idea of joining Peony on one of his expeditions to learn more, but I’ve been just so busy with one thing or another recently, and Gloria tells me that guy is a handful.

Joseph: Yeah, that’s what I hear too.

Alice: Is there any chance you might want to visit Kalos in the future in order to learn more about Mega Evolution and the legends of that region?

Sonia: Probably not anytime soon, unless my workload right here in Galar suddenly dies down. Then maybe I’ll see if I can treat myself to some kind of research vacation. But I don’t know to what region.

Joseph: Well I’m sure you’ve got a lot of work to do, and I’m all out of questions, so I guess we’ll end a little early this time. Thanks for taking the time to speak with us!

Sonia: Thank you too, and good luck with your future endeavors!

(Sonia heads off to the taxi station to catch a flying taxi back to her lab)

Joseph: Okay, we’ve done the first interview here without a hitch. Now we’ve got some time before we have to be in Stow-on-Side for our interview with Allister, so I guess it’s time to get some answers from my Dad…

(Joseph takes out his cell phone and calls Paxton)

It's time to flex a little for day 3 of review challenge. Let's catch all the way up from the first two I've read. These ones I read and reviewed on my phone.

C2
- Heh, not telling of his new not-girlfriend
- Man imagine if she did ditch him and wasnt just a ditz
- He takes the potions but doesn't use them
- Self-proclaimed cute girl
- Two physical attacks exploding. This is the animeverse all right
- Stealth Rock sucks unless you are using it
- Freaking affection. Both ways
- Or is this really the gameverse?
- Cash prizes. Now imagine if he turned around and used that to buy her dinner

C3
- That feel when even Sinnohites can't escape being damned to Oak's
- Not to mention you need connections to league in Galar
- "im cute!" "Ya u r" "hey! blush"
- I like that hilarious yes in reply
- Got her number!!
- Not just one or two but three exclamation points. You know he is hyper excited
- That was random. Then again I randomly set a kitchen on fire too.
- Man stupid Voltorb flip, slow and luck based, just let me buy coins!!

C4
- Now that she has come into his life. This dude is kinda sad.
- Still wants to keep his wants to be girlfriend a secret. Wonder why?
- Paxton is in the know
- Well she is really eager to get on board without asking questions
- I know this is script format but still might be better for him to read it aloud
- And the title drop
- Maaaybe?

C5
- Paxton knows of player characters power
- That reaction is hilarious. Both actually. Am I grounded? Heh.
- He is suddenly named Jospeh in a random typo
- For a guy whose show got canceled Pax has some strong and willing connections still
- Saffron Airport? Wonder if it took business away from the magnet train?
- Shoutouts to all being in the same country
- Dat wink

C6
- And so it begins
- Hm from podcast I thought it would be radio, but I guess they're more internet streamers or youtubers
- Oh. There is something even more goofy about Brendan wanting to ride in the back where boxes could be sliding around
- I bet this guy just hates Protect though
- That went well. But I guess things have to go well before they go horribly

C7
- I thought for a sec he lived in Verdanturf but then remembered that was only temporary
- You kinda don't outgrow asthma...
- That feel when villain Wattson takes over the city
- And he got a battle out of it, geh
- Another one that went well...hmhmhm.

C8
- I get the funny mental image of Galar people wanting to come onto the rowdy show
- Heh, Paxton immediately seeing the obvious. They'd be snogging like teenagers if they weren't both shy
- Sniped by his dad. That'll be a conversation and argument waiting to happen.

C9
- That feel when Hoenn uses America's movie rating system
- I was waiting for the joke to reach the point where someone brought an adult video
- Or maybe Roxanne is just uptight. Like we watched that modern version of Romeo and Juliet in an English class, boob and all
- Makes sense Roxanne and Steven would be friends
- I mean of the Fire specialists surprisingly few are hotheads: Flannery and Chili, formerly Kabu
- He was saying Sinnoh Socks, obviously
- I know a few parents who saw Frozen too much and are sick of it..

C10
- Headcanon, their budget was so small they had to just cross the name on the sign out
- Can already see the difference in production and professionalism
- How they became a type specialist seems to be a common question. I'd laugh if one just has no good reason
- That feel when making characters related
- Oh, here we go. An argument
- This mother/son rivalry is hilariously good
- Everyone but Gordie. So shameless. I love it
- I wonder if they're going to cheer for Paxton like Jerry
- How did she even end up sitting on the Sandslash??
- Well it seems a lot of the chaos so far comes from the audience...

C11
- Trade in Sootopolis must be hell
- Man imagine not being cool enough for HMs or a ride pager. Or suddenly being told you can't ride your Pokes anymore
- Yeah well Lisia cheats and I think she only enters one or two types of contests
- I guess Wallace is obviously a Beauty contest enthusiast
- Good thing he didn't base it around water vapor
- Oh I guess this is Emerald Brendan in a ORAS world? And who can beat Mega Cheatquaza

C12
- Ooo, time for the relationship to progress
- Just beat up people and take their money. It's legalized mugging!
- Well Alice got all flowery and indeed introspective all of a sudden
- Poke Ball choice is always a painful decision
- That feel when just classical music though
- Another wink, but that's it. Can't say I'm not a little disappointed

C13
- Man, that feel when he gets knocked down to self-proclaimed
- The pair of Gloria and Leon? Makes them seem like a tag team
- Man fk the wild area weather, can't see a thing
- Well I suppose average height is shorter in Japan
- Oh hey Ryuko shoutouts, that random guy who never gets an explanation in Alola
- Reminds me how unexplored the minor league is
- Well weather shines everywhere and can be polarizing, last I remember
- See? It is two sided with that Leon troll
- For science!!
- Uhhh sudden hijacking
- Paxton able to break the fourth wall. WEAR YOUR MASKS!!

C14
- I guess Daft Punk can exist beyond the fourth wall, though
- You know fighting in a resturaunt always did seem a terrible idea
- Suddenly Joseph and Alice have a ton of sponsors they are shouting out
- They did the interview before eating??
- The new Eevees kinda messed with the Kimonos
- Well pissing off Alice
- I bet they got the resturaunt on sponsorship too
- Heh not thinking she on camera

And the rest of these I reviewed on better typing conditions so they're slightly more detailed and cover more!!

C16
- Oh no, the extraenous nerds are next. At least this means Shauna.
- When it comes to ice cream I'm more of a fan of the Snowbelle Kalosian Vanilla
- Ultra soda? Sounds dubious, like a brand name gouging
- He can taste all of the flavors without any canceling out?
- That about being full of island essence almost makes me think it's a dubious drink you buy at clubs for unsuspeecting people.
- Oh no, and he couldn't go because he had to go. And Alice thinks he's A MAN
- Nice nonexplanation, fatso
- I would like to think that these washrooms would not be one person only
- Huh, no accident on camera.
- RIP Joseph's luck
- Talking about battle mechanics sure is odd
- Rest is shrug

C17
- And best of the trio in the middle.
- Well Kermit does do well, and I heard the Japanese language doesn't distinguish well between blue and green.
- Oh man is Shauna gonna go full Professor Layton?
- Heh, funny way of putting Ashninja
- I mean Shauna wanted to be a trainer so that was a goal
- Well that was a little empty. But it's been established Paxton is the wilder of the two when it comes to chaos on the set

C18
- I wonder if the Snap games are going to come up in conversation here? Or maybe Alola's photos online thing
- Yup, there it is, Todd. I find it hilarious Trevor doesn't know who he is.
- Well I was not expecting that sidegame to pop up. Now I'm wondering if we'll see a Mastersex joke.
- Oh, Lady S? I thought that was someone else, but then I remembered the nickname gimmick.
- Heh, referencing your own inspirations directly is always fun, given Alice is notSerena
- Suddenly a nonsequitor scene with a revolving wall
- You have to be really trying to get all Fs
- That is a very specific thing to think about, a cuet girl in the fourth seat on the right.
- I can see Trevor not understanding colloqualisms.

C18
- Well I can already tell that the lack of dress code is going to make this interview go positively swimmingly.
- Funny how you made the number randomly given when they are all Japanese punumbers. Maybe she doesn't know.
- Hey, Rose being reasonable. Maybe he understands the moolah to be made with Gym Leader fanclubs
- Neat reference to how her Drednaw gets to GMax
- That poor kid.
- I'd like to think the kid would at least know her seat number without counting, but kids can be silly.
- Was he calling out seat numbers at random or was there a random drunken sailor raising his hands? What can you do with a drunken sailor, anyway?
- That Sinnoh Confirmed remake reference aged like sour milk. On the bright side, it was probably better than the actual remake if it wasn't a box.
- Hahaha at the meltdown comment. Can't wait for the actual interview.

C19
- The forgettable Champion, everyone! And she seems familiar with Alice!
- Wait, did I pick that up right? She said one of the girls interviewing her, implying there was more...was that a typo, or accident on her behalf that went over Joseph's head?
- And Alice is fangirling hard
- Funny because Brycen also plays a mean villain role too
- I would've liked to have believed they used a stunt driver for the car chase scene. But as they didn't, surprised wrecked cars weren't directly mentioned
- Uh-oh, nearly busted. Thankfully Joseph is a bit dopey and Alice is fangirly enough to accept her playing it off.

C20
- There is something amusing about you writing the phrase butt plopped
- Monopoly with Hyde? What kind of variant is that?
- I guess this sort fo answers it.
- I mean Mustard was a former champ, so.
- It is kind of hilarious how the mixup happened. Though I wonder what turned her away in the world where poison girl whose name escapes me ran it.
- I am a little disappointed she has generic hiyas and not screaming attack names at the top of her lungs.
- Ohhh, the son. Forgot all about him. When I heard Hyde, I thought Jekyll and Hyde.
- And nobody questions the mysterious disappearing half seat
- I always liked the racecar myself
- That interview went well, mysterious phenomenon aside.

C21
- Oh, and a break! Hopefully for love!
- Uh oh, Joseph actually is getting sus. Somebody is Amoongus.
- Paxton is a good dad.
- Hey, Super Max Lillie actually doing something tangible!
- Economics at its finest, yall
- tfw no ultra beast trainers
- Uh-oh indeed. This was a lower key chapter

C22
- Joseph sure seems to like the word curse and curses. Maybe he was foiled again and again in a past life.
- Well that worked out surprisingly well, thought they'd have to rush like mad
- Some day, their time together is going to come to an end. Although I am surprised there's been barely any sexual tension during it.
- A short story? Who wants to bet it's about a lovely young woman who travels the world with the man of her dreams, but cannot work up the courage to tell him how she feels?
- Oh welp. I guess she won't be writing it. We interrupt this program for family drama!

C23
- And we jump into the interview. I wonder if this will be the one time they decide to do call-in questions?
- Resurrect their plan from the start? I'm a bit confused at that phrasing
- Heh, a bit of back and forth Champion title trading. Don't count out Hilbert.
- Funny my English W2 playthrough stalled because I kept doing the movies
- The movies with silly Pokemon premises that apparently make more money than there is in the game world and you never see one lousy dime
- Wow, must make quite the difference if they want that little of a raise
- I'd like to think he actually says "oh times thirty"
- I wonder how the button knew exactly where to suck up the Plasma guy
- I guess it was a teleporter
- Man, Curtis getting blown out. Or maybe she's an otome protagonist and has all of the options. Throw in Hugh too.
- I thought they were always more than happy to throw out teasers?
- No Joseph. Aw.

C24
- Well at least we get to see some aftermath.
- That does not sound like Opal at all unless she was trolling.
- I'd like to think a synthesizer would be less real, but....
- She talks like she's had several near death experiences in the field...
- I wonder what she's even researching, seems almost a treadmill
- Welp, and things are going to go down next time.

So yeah. I like shippy fics, although this one turned out to be a bit less shippy than I thought. It was also a little less chaotic than I thought, thought interviews breaking down would be the norm a la Pressing Issues from GTA Vice City. Heck, I even referenced your fic in my own and that at the same time!! Still, I liked what I read, and hey, looks like we're headed towards some spicy family drama, which is also going to be interesting. Still plenty of time for shippiness too.

A few additional quips and such: don't mind the script format, although you could serve to do better. Maybe the random non-sequitur were a bit much sometimes however. Joseph is a dork and it is great. It is good in a way that Alice has an identity beyond liking Joseph, although she was pretty quick to jump on board because she liked him and it's surprising it's gone nowhere. Get the sense Paxton was the goof and Joseph was more of a straight man in the original. Could be wrong, but Pax's chapters are certainly more chaotic and silly. Still, whatever the case, I like the concept of expanding on canon characters via interviews - which seems to be the real point of this fic.

Glad I made this part of my list, and will definitely try to keep up with it from now on.

Also bonus for your amusement, my reference to your fic in question:
Discussing the news? "Cool!" Nori said. He loved listening to it! It was already looking like a great idea to come here, he always wanted to talk to people about it! "Hey, you hear about that shooting on that interview show?"

"Oh yeah! Joanne and Paz!" Yes, Arumi knew its name! It was run by a mother and daughter, held debates and interviewed famous people, and was notorious for heated arguments and occasional on-air incidents. "That preacher shot that nudist right in the dick!"

Last edited:
Hey, there! I'm not familiar with the previous installment of this story, but the premise of this sounds cute enough that I've decided to check it out. The script format also makes this a simple and relaxed reading material.

To the story itself! I don't know if this announcer thing is parody or real (I don't know enough about sport to tell), but wow, they sure are getting paid good cash. Too bad things aren't going as well for Paxton, but he still shouldn't have yelled at poor Alice. I'm glad that Joseph decided to check on her, and oooooo the ship is starting up.

The second chapter is mostly dedicated to battling. There are a lot of explaining about moves here, which I don't like much, but I can see it being beneficial if the reader isn't terribly familiar with Pokemon. On that note, the battle after they've mega evolved their Pokemon was enjoyable since there was less explaining and the action flowed better.

(Joseph takes his own Z-Ring out of his back pack and puts it on)
Btw, this looks like an error, since later in the battle he mega evolved his Pokemon instead of using Z move.

Next chapter, wow, perhaps Paxton and Joseph should consider themselves lucky to leave that restaurant without a scratch. Also...

Joseph: Woah! Those are super cute!

Alice: Hey, you’re making me blush!

Joseph: Oh. Sorry.
You two are cute! I wonder where this will go. Will the ship sail? Will it sail smoothly??? Only one way to find out.

Anyway, this is nice so far. I might come back for more tomorrow!

Chapter 25: The truth revealed!?

(Back at his house, Paxton is watching TV, when suddenly, his cell phone rings.)

Paxton: Oh, looks like Joseph is calling me! (answers) Hey, Joseph! Glad to hear you. How are things going with the Podcast?

Joseph: Hey, Dad! I just wanted to tell you about a little something that happened yesterday.

Paxton: What is it, son?

Joseph: Last night when I was getting settled into my room at Motostoke Hotel, I was glancing through the channels, and I just so happened to see you on TV in our old studio, interviewing Rosa! I think you’ve got a lot of explaining to do here!

Paxton: (sigh) Suppose you were bound to find out sooner or later. But I thought you wanted to strike out on your own, rather than continuing to go mainstream with me? Wasn’t that the reason you decided to make that Podcast with your new friend?

Joseph: Well, yes, even if I’d never met Alice I probably would’ve gotten around to it eventually. And there’s some things I like about this format better, like for example Alice & I haven’t had to deal with nearly as many antics as we often did, and plus I often feel like I’m speaking more directly to the person I’m interviewing, rather than the audience. But even so, why didn’t you at least tell me you were doing another season?!

Paxton: Well, unfortunately things came up out of nowhere and I didn’t have a whole lot of say in the whole timing of it. Most of the people I’ve interviewed to this point have been from Galar, and since Gym Leaders in Galar have much more of a busy schedule due to how the Galar League is run…well, you know. I didn’t tell you anything because I didn’t know how you would react, whether you would feel left out, or fine with it, or whatever else. Plus I didn’t want to interrupt your whirlwind tour to call you back to Kanto.

(Joseph calms down)

Joseph: Well, don’t worry. I understand and I’m not TOO mad at you. It’s just been kind of a shock, is all.

Paxton: I’m sorry. If you want, I can make it up to you.

Joseph: How?

Paxton: I’ve got two more interviews to do for this second season. My next interview is already scheduled, but the final one is going to be with Erika. Since she’s local, I’ve got a lot more flexibility on the timing of that interview. And you should be almost done with your own interviews by now, since you’re in Galar.

Joseph: That’s right, we just finished talking to Sonia, so we’ve only got Allister left on our list.

Paxton: So…how about I invite you & Alice on to the show for the finale, and then we can both go out with a bang? I’ll even let the two of you ask the questions in my place!

Joseph: I’d be glad to! But I don’t know how Alice would feel…

Paxton: If she wants to. If not, that’s fine too.

Joseph: I’ll talk to her about it.

Paxton: Well, thank you, and again, I’m sorry I deceived you, Joseph.

Joseph: Well, better get going. Got a train to catch to Stow-on-Side.

Paxton: Alright, guess I’ll let you go. Bye Joseph!

Joseph: See you later.

(Back in Galar, on the train to Stow-on-Side)

Joseph: Hey Alice? About that phone call with my Dad, I wanted to ask you something.

Alice: Go ahead.

Joseph: To make amends for everything, Paxton has offered to schedule the final interview of the second season of The Paxton Show after we’ve returned from Galar, and he’s offering to let both of us on as guest interviewers in his place. Would you like to come on the show?

Alice: Oh my…can…can I think about it?

Joseph: Sure! My Dad says it’s fine either way.

(Eventually the group makes it to Stow-on-Side, and checks into the hotel)

Alice: Ugh…the air is so dry here. Luckily, I have enough moisturizer for my skin.

Joseph: I remember Sinnoh felt pretty cold to me when I first moved there. Got used to it eventually, though.

Alice: I’m going to go get some water. Would you like anything, Joseph?

Joseph: I’m good. I still have some drinks left over from the airport.

(Alice heads out the door. Suddenly Joseph starts feeling faint)

Joseph: Ohh…maybe I should get a drink, too.

(But Joseph barely is able to get up before he suddenly collapses on the floor)

Joseph: OWWW!

(Then Joseph’s vision goes black)

???: Do not be alarmed. I am simply giving you a glimpse of ages past.

Joseph: Huh?! Who are you? What are you talking about?

(Joseph’s vision comes back, and he sees an old-fashioned village, bustling with people in kimonos & other similar forms of dress. But suddenly he notices two people talking to each other that look a lot like…Dawn and…himself?)

Dawn?: …as I was saying, the Galaxy Team has got the situation under control. I don’t anticipate Ursaluna trying to hurt anybody else.

Joseph?: Well, thank you for bringing this to my attention, Akari.

Akari: No problem!

Joseph?: I wish you luck in your endeavor.

(The girl that looks like Dawn leaves)

Joseph: Akari? Is that that girl’s name? Galaxy Team? They’re not related to Team Galactic, are they? Ursaluna? Is that some kind of Pokemon?

Joseph?: Well, I guess I’d better head back to my quarters for some tai chi practice. Want to join me, Decidueye & Espeon?

Espeon: Espy!

(A Pokemon that looks somewhat like Decidueye but with a helmet made of red feathers, nods its head “yes”)

Joseph: Wait a minute, that doesn’t look like the Decidueye I know! Is it maybe some kind of ancient regional variant?!

(None of the other townsfolk seem to see or hear Joseph)

Joseph: Hey, can any of you hear me? What’s going on here?! Helllooooooo?!

???: I must now return you to your present time & place. Farewell…

Alice: Joseph? Joseph! Wake up!

(Joseph opens his eyes)

Joseph: Ugh…oh! I’m awake!

Alice: Phew! Are you alright?! You had me worried sick!

Joseph: Yeah.

Alice: What were you doing?

Joseph: (thinking) Better not tell Alice what I saw…she’d probably think I’ve gone out of my mind. (speaking) I decided I felt a little thirsty myself, so I got up to get a Lemonade from my pack when I slipped and whacked my head on the floor.

Alice: Oh, ouch! Are you alright now?

Joseph: Yeah. I just need to rest a little more, that’s all.

Alice: Alright then. Just let me know if you need anything.

(Joseph grabs his Lemonade, and then gets back into bed. But the things he saw in his vision are still on his mind…)

Joseph: (thinking) Now that I think about it, that village did look kind of like it could be located in past Sinnoh…could that guy I saw maybe be related to me somehow?! So many questions…

Last edited:
19_JosephAncestor.jpg

- This guy is not a crook
- Well Joseph worded that in the goofiest way. "You've got a lot of explaining to do". Almost sounds like he's trying to act the parent
- Capital P Podcast.
- Joseph just hasn't had to deal with those antics yet.
- I like the use of whirlwind in reference to the tour. Since it's also used in reference to a whirlwind romance.
- This sorted itself out well. I was expecting the drama to go worse. Hey, it's not all that bad. Sometimes, people are reasonable.
- Welp, everything is going to go horribly for Joseph and Alice at the interview, isn't it? Over under on someone asking if they're dating?
- Paxton is a good dad!
- I hope they put their names after Paxton and not before, else that might make an unfortunate acronym
- Uh-oh, he's being pulled into a Laguna dream.
- And it seems he hijacked Not!Lucas in this contunity of the past. And why in the world is ??? doing this? Whatever he or she or they or it are, they seem to have a
- Just random cameoing and shouting out the latest games.
- That's a flimsy excuse, he just tripped over nothing. Luckily, Alice seems to buy it.

Imagine a world of selective breeding wherein by passing on the same genes through questionable means, your ancestors all look the same as you. Call it what you will, I call it lazy design in not wanting to come up with different ones for ancestors and possibly even extending to the personality in extreme cases of xeroxing. It raises a lot of logical questions. But I'm just ranting about that, really. More of a buildup with that antics, really. More madness next time, and since Allister is well, himself, that should be interesting.

Chapter 26: Joseph & Alice interview Allister!

Joseph: Ooooohhhh…it’s a spooky evening here at a cemetery in Galar, as we begin the final interview of the Joseph & Alice Podcast with the newly-crowned Ghost-type Gym Leader, Allister!

Alice: We can’t tell you where in Galar this cemetery is located, out of respect for Allister’s privacy.

(It’s actually located just outside Stow-on-Side because why else would Joseph & Alice have booked a hotel there the night before?)

Allister: H-hello, everyone on the internet watching this…I guess.

Joseph: Don’t worry Allister, I figured this was no more scary for you than having a battle against a challenger at Stow-on-Side Stadium. Though I haven’t actually participated in the Galar League before, so I could be wrong.

Allister: Y-y-you’re right.

Joseph: Alice, and Allister. I’ll try to keep your names as distinct as possible, so you know who I’m talking about. But anyway, let’s start with the most painful question first, which you can choose to answer or not: Why do you always wear a mask, anyway?

Allister: It’s a secret.

Joseph: I understand. That’s okay. Next question, since we seem to ask it almost every interview where it’s relevant: How and why did you become a Ghost-type specialist?

Allister: Well…let’s just say it had to do with a time…when I got bullied.

Alice: Did a Ghost-type Pokemon come to your defense?

Allister: In a way, I guess.

Alice: I can already tell this is going to be one bizarre interview…

Joseph: No worries, I’ve almost certainly seen worse before.

Alice: Can you tell us a little more about the two divisions within the Galar League?

Allister: It all has to do with a Gym Leader’s strength. If you are too weak…then you are relegated…to the minor division.

Alice: And do the minor division Gyms have Stadiums of their own?

Allister: No, they do not. They are private buildings…similar to Spikemuth’s Gym. The 10 minor league badges…they are silver colored…instead of gold. Defeat them all…and you can earn a place in the Champion Cup. But it’s not as popular a route…

Joseph: Why is that?

Allister: People have the misconception…that you’re not as strong. But I must admit…that I liked being a minor division Gym Leader. In some ways.

Alice: So now that you’re a major league Gym Leader, how-

(A Gastly suddenly appears, giving a jump scare to Joseph)

Joseph: AAAHHH!

(Then the camera suddenly cuts ahead to the three of them sitting together once again)

Alice: I can understand your sympathy for Ghost-type Pokemon, Allister. I have a Trevenant myself, and I do agree that they are misunderstood because of the Ghost-type stigma and the creepy stories surrounding them.

(Okay, well, we just missed what Allister might have been saying before that, thanks to Joseph’s turning off the camera. Thanks, Joseph!)

Joseph: Anyway, Alice, you were going to ask Allister the next question.

Alice: Yes. If the minor division is more like Gyms elsewhere in the Pokemon World, how did you cope with moving to a Stadium when you made the major division, considering your shyness and all?

Allister: Let’s just say I had help…from a little magic trinket.

Joseph: Okay, probably shouldn’t pry into that. Next question: Have you ever met Bea, who is also a Gym Leader in Stow-on-Side?

Allister: Yes. I guess you might say…that she was a childhood friend of mine. Which is intriguing…because we’re so different in many ways.

Joseph: And finally, one last question. What inspired your Gym Mission where a challenger has to ride in a spinning cup down the slope?

Allister: The teacup ride at amusement parks. And haunted houses.

Joseph: Well anyway, I think that’s about everything I wanted to know, so I guess we'll end a little earlier than usual. Thank you so much for coming onto our Podcast, since I know you’re a shy person and all.

(But when Joseph puts his hand out to shake Allister’s, he suddenly backs away)

Allister: Wait a minute…you exist? I-I-I thought this was all…just another illusory trick by my Ghost Pokemon…

Joseph: Okay, NOW I’m getting scared. As my Dad used to say on the Paxton & Joseph Show, End Transmission!

(Later on, back at the hotel, after Joseph & Alice have recovered)

Joseph: Wow, so that’s our last interview in the bag, and tomorrow we’ll be flying back to Kanto again!

Alice: I know. It’s so hard to believe we’ve come as far as we did, and it’s all thanks to you and your father that I even had this opportunity.

Joseph: Awwww…thanks.

Alice: Oh no!

Joseph: What is it?

Alice: I left my cell phone at the cemetery! But don’t worry, I’ll go and get it real quick! Delphox should be able to help me find it in the dark!

(Alice rushes out the door to fetch her notebook)

Joseph: Well, uhhh…hope nobody stole it or anything.

(Joseph suddenly notices that in Alice’s haste she left her laptop sitting on the desk, still running)

Joseph: Hmmm…Alice will probably be out for awhile, can’t be any harm in looking at she was doing.

(Joseph sees an open folder named “Interview Trip Video Footage”)

Joseph: So it looks like Alice is making a video of our trip? Interesting…

(He picks the Hoenn & Sootopolis folders to open, and then randomly picks a video file to peek at. A video clip plays of Alice posing at the Sootopolis waterfront…in a bikini!)

Joseph: Oh boy! Looks like I hit the jackpot!

(Joseph looks starry-eyed as he watches every single video clip in that folder of swimsuit Alice posing alongside/riding on top of her Lapras. But then suddenly…)

Alice: (walking back in) I found my cell phone right where I left it, sorry about that.

(Joseph snaps out of his stupor and realizes the awful truth)

Alice: Joseph, what are you doing with my laptop?

Joseph: N-nothing.

(Joseph frantically tries to close the window, but too late. Alice sees playing on her laptop…a video of herself in her bikini winking at the camera!)

Alice: Joseph, how could you?!

SMACK!

Joseph: …

Alice: How would you like it if I got on your computer without your permission, found some pictures of you in your swimming trunks or underwear, and started swooning over them?!

Joseph: Honestly? I’d probably think it was kind of funny, in a way. And weren’t you planning on making those into a PR video at some point anyway?

Alice: No, probably not any of that particular footage, because I decided it was bolder than anything I’d ever done before! At the very least, if I did, it would be maybe one or two clips at the most as part of a bigger montage of our trip!

(Alice puts her laptop into her purse and starts throwing more of her other stuff from around the room into her purse as well)

Joseph: Please don’t hate me Alice…I swear I picked that folder completely at random, and I’m really, really sorry!

Alice: Save your apologies. I’ve decided I’d rather spend the night camping in Glimwood Tangle. Oh, and tell Paxton I’ve decided not to accept his offer to come on his show.

(Alice slams the door behind her)

Joseph: …Don’t panic, Joseph. This is just a nightmare that I’m having…awake!

(Joseph starts pinching himself)

Joseph: Come on Joseph, wake up, you’ve got an interview to do this morning!

(But it’s no use obviously, as this is all really happening)

Joseph: OHHH...who am I kidding? I’ve really done it this time…

(Joseph lies down on his bed and starts sobbing uncontrollably into his pillow)

Last edited:
Chapter 27: Joseph’s Ancestor interviews Irida!?

Ancient Hisui, 200 years in the past today

(The young man from Joseph’s vision who looks a lot like modern day Joseph is sitting at the Wallflower restaurant with Irida)

Irida: I’m excited to finally try this potato mochi that everyone in the Galaxy Team seems to be so fond of.

Joseph’s Ancestor?: Yeah, it’s all the rage.

Irida: I invited Adaman too, but he said he doesn’t have time. (shakes her head furiously)

Joseph’s Ancestor?: Heh, that sounds like Adaman all right.

Irida: So while we wait, is there anything you want to talk to me about, Hiro?

Hiro: Actually, yes, I think there’s several things I would like to talk about. First, I wanted to ask if you’re fine right now with the temperature? I know Jubilife Village can get a bit warm compared to elsewhere in Hisui.

Irida: I’m fine right now, yes. Most places in Hisui I can bear, except for Firespit Island, of course.

Hiro: But you said the Alabaster Icelands were hot enough to make you sweat!

Irida: I was mostly just messing with Adaman when I said that. But I really have undergone a lot of acclimatization through living at the Pearl Settlement, and training under Gaeric.

Hiro: What were some things you did as part of your training with Gaeric?

Irida: One of the most intense was jumping into the frigid waters of Lake Acuity while wearing nothing but swimming attire.

Hiro: That sounds intense, all right!

Irida: Many of the other Pearl Clan members like to bathe in Snowfall Hot Spring, but not me or Gaeric. We believe exposure to cold water has many more benefits for your health overall.

Hiro: I assume Palina, ironically enough, is very heat-tolerant from being Arcanine’s Warden?

Irida: She certainly is. And she knew exactly how to get revenge on me for our past. But you know something? Despite all that happened between us, I really do respect her as a Warden, for the way she felt about Growlithe becoming the new Lord Arcanine.

Hiro: A good Warden understands the hearts of the Noble Pokemon they look after.

Irida: I completely agree.

Hiro: By the way, you said Gaeric once climbed to within 6 feet of the top of Avalugg’s Legacy all by himself. Do you know how tall that ice spire is?

Professor Laventon: 180 feet! Lucas & some other Survey Corps members measured it just the other day!

Hiro: Oh, hello Professor Laventon! Care to join us for some potato mochi?

Professor Laventon: That’s mighty thoughtful of you, old chap, but this evening I must be going for some field work. Captain Cyllene just ordered me to do some more research on a few species of Pokemon that only come out at night, and I don’t want to get on her bad side, if I do say so myself!

Hiro: Well, good luck out there.

(Professor Laventon leaves)

Irida: I didn’t know the Survey Corps researched the lands of Hisui in addition to the Pokemon.

Hiro: Oh yes! We view knowing the land as a key part of understanding Pokemon, whether that’s the habitats they live in, behaviors of certain species, or whatever else.

Irida: To think…if Lucas hadn’t fallen from the sky, our clans would probably still be at each other’s throats as well as shunning the Galaxy Team.

Hiro: I’ve enjoyed learning about the Pearl Clan & Diamond Clan just as much I have about the Pokemon of the Hisui region. And it’s interesting hearing about how some others in Hisui go about training. For example, Commander Kamado is a master of the sumo arts. I practice Tai Chi myself, which is what they call a mind-body practice because, while it is a martial art, it’s based around balancing the energy of both the body and mind for good health.

Irida: Has that philosophy helped you with your Survey Corps duties?

Hiro: Absolutely! You need to be both physically fit as well as sound of mind in order to research Pokemon. Just ask Lucas, or Akari for that matter. And my Decidueye also follows my training.

Irida: You also have an Espeon, do you not?

Hiro: Indeed I do. She’s a Psychic type Pokemon, yet she evolved from Eevee, just as your trusted Glaceon did.

Irida: Sounds like your Pokemon are two sides of the same coin!

Hiro: Just like time and space, you know?

Irida: Exactly. While I still do have a deep appreciation for the vastness of Hisui and the space around me, I must admit that though the recent events of seeing our region come to the edge of destruction, learning who almighty Sinnoh really was…I also gained an understanding to how precious time really is, as well.

Hiro: You know, if you want to really expand your perspective on how vast space really is, you should just stare up at the sky some day, and ask yourself: What is beyond that space-time rift? What is beyond the Hisui region?

Irida: I’ve done that many times, actually. And it is indeed a mystery.

Hiro: Do even Lucas or Ingo know the answer to that question?

Irida: I don’t honestly know.

(Beni comes out of the kitchen)

Hiro: I guess it’s a mystery to be pondered some other time, because it looks like our food is here!

Beni: There you go. Two orders of potato mochi, on the house!

(Hiro & Irida dig in. After their meal…)

Irida: Well, that was certainly delicious! I can see why you Galaxy Team members love Beni’s cooking so much.

Hiro: Glad you liked it.

Irida: It was nice getting to know you, Hiro, but I’m afraid I must be going now. Lian wants me to accompany him on a mining excursion tomorrow morning.

Hiro: Understood. Thank you, and I guess I’ll be seeing you sometime!

Last edited:
Chapter 28: Paxton interviews May!

(Unaware of the fate of his son, Paxton is getting the penultimate interview of Season 2 started)

Paxton: (silently mouthing some words)

Worker Jerry: Hey Paxton, we can’t hear you.

(Sure enough, Paxton’s microphone isn’t working. He walks off stage to go get his backup microphone)

Worker Jerry: Okay, while we wait for Paxton, does anyone in the audience have any good jokes?

Picnicker Carol: I have one! Why did the frog cross the road?

Audience: To get to the other side!

Picnicker Carol: No, to get a new high score!

(Scattered chuckles from the audience members who understood the game she was referring to)

Paxton: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 is what I use in the battle for the mind.

Audience: Huh?

Paxton: That’s my microphone test sentence. I don’t know what exactly it means, but it sure sounds interesting. Anywho, sorry about that little delay, and welcome to The Paxton Show! I’m Paxton, and today I’m here with May, a longtime friend of Hoenn Champion Brendan!

(May gets a good amount of cheers & applause as she walks on stage and takes her seat)

Paxton: Welcome to the show, May.

May: I’m so glad I could travel to Kanto and be here!

Paxton: Let’s get to it. You work with your father as his field assistant these days, correct?

May: Sure do!

Paxton: Can’t honestly say I’m surprised he sent you to help him fill the Pokedex. I mean, he seems to be really scared of the wild Pokemon, judging by how he reacted to that wild Poochyena among other things.

May: Hey! My Dad is not scared of Pokemon! He’s just a little easily startled, is all!

Paxton: Seriously though. Can you tell us why you decided to become Professor Birch’s aide?

May: He’s my father! Why wouldn’t I want to help out his cause in any way I could?

Paxton: You might be surprised at how many people don’t really identify with their parents and want to be different from them…

May: Well, I also love Pokemon, so there’s that too.

Paxton: And since you identify with your father, you wanted to research Pokemon by his side, rather than say, becoming a Pokemon Breeder.

May: Yes.

Paxton: What do you like best about your job?

May: Getting up and close with Pokemon in their natural habitat, learning more about them!

Paxton: Well anyway, enough about your job, let’s talk about your adventure. Did you ever feel resentful about being in Brendan’s shadow?

May: Oh, come on! I wouldn’t necessarily say I was always in his shadow! I just took more of a laid-back approach to training my Pokemon, spending time with them, and that sort of thing.

Paxton: You knew early on you wanted to follow in your father’s footsteps, rather than racing to become the Champion like Brendan did?

May: Kind of. But Brendan also really looked up to his own Dad, Norman, so I think he felt a lot of pressure to be the best Pokemon Trainer he could be.

Paxton: Let’s talk about that whole Team Aqua incident. Even though Brendan was the one who fought Archie and then saved Hoenn from a watery grave, did you feel like you learned anything from that whole disaster?

May: Absolutely! As good as Archie’s intentions may have been, wanting to expand the sea for the benefit of all Pokemon, there are plenty of land-based Pokemon too. The harmony of nature we enjoy in the Pokemon World is possible only because we have land, sea, and sky together!

Paxton: Wisdom for the ages.

May: To think Team Magma’s goals were much the opposite, namely expanding the land for the benefit of humans. Just imagine, in a different universe, they might have been the ones to almost bring about the end of the world!

Paxton: Back when we used to live in Sinnoh, my son enjoyed having a Secret Base in the underground, getting to capture flags from other bases, and so on. From what I hear, that hobby is even more popular in Hoenn. Do you have your own Secret Base?

May: I sure do! I’ve got all sorts of cute dolls and other decorations from my travels about Hoenn on display in my Secret Base. And I also have several friends I’ve met through that hobby as well, who I have Pokemon battles with. In fact, my team just recently reached Gold Rank!

Paxton: Well, congratulations.

May: Thanks!

Paxton: Was there a specific type of Secret Base that tickled your fancy? Like say, a cave, or bush…?

May: A tree. I’m not telling you which route it’s on, though!

Paxton: Don’t worry, I wasn’t going to ask that. But anyway. Now it’s time for questions from the audience. Seat 60.

Caitlin: I remember hearing about Contests back when I used to be the Battle Castle Lady in Sinnoh. What are they like?

May: They’re a lot of fun! If you haven’t already, you should try one out sometime!

Caitlin: I’ll consider it.

Paxton: Just imagine, in a different universe, maybe you might have become a full-time Coordinator instead of a Professor’s Aide. But anyway. What does Seat 51 have to say?

Seat 51: Yo! It’s ya boi, Seat 51!

Paxton: Dang, I forgot about that mysterious talking seat. I’m surprised they bothered to keep it after the studio was destroyed in Season 1!

Seat 51: Oh, I can explain that. The producers-

Paxton: Shut up. The Ace Trainer in seat 83.

Ace Trainer Wendy: What did you think of your visit to Mossdeep Space Center to watch the Littlenoid Meteor Shower with Brendan?

May: I loved seeing that meteor shower! So beautiful! I was so grateful Brendan invited me to watch it with him. And the museum itself has a lot of really good educational exhibits, if you’re into space and that kind of stuff.

Paxton: And finally, the Lass in seat 113.

Lass Robin: Is there any story behind your parents naming you May?

May: I was born in May. That’s all.

Paxton: Well thank you for being with us tonight, May.

May: Always a pleasure! I just hope I don’t get too many calls from Dad about how I acted during this interview, or whatever else!

(May leaves)

Paxton: Join us next time for our final interview of the reboot, which will be with our own Gym Leader Erika! I’m a little bit sad that it’s all coming to an end so soon, but…to help me out in that interview, I’ll be inviting a certain guest host who has been off doing who knows what these days. So be sure to tune in! And with that…end transmission!

Chapter 29: The moment of truth!

(The sun is now rising the next morning. Alice is sitting by a tree in Glimwood Tangle with her Delphox, looking at the various colored mushrooms, still reflecting on what happened last night between her and Joseph. Alice sighs.)

Alice: Delphox…was it really right of me to storm out on Joseph like that?

Delphox: (sadly) Delphox…

Alice: I sure hope his feelings aren’t too hurt…

Delphox: Delphox-phox! Del!

Alice: …You’re right! I need to go back to Stow-on-Side, find Joseph, and apologize to him!

(Meanwhile, Joseph is just waking up in his hotel room, after having cried himself to sleep)

Joseph: Good morning Alice, are you ready to finally head back home?

(Alice isn’t there, obviously)

Joseph: Oh no…that fight I had with Alice really wasn’t just a bad dream, was it?

(Finally, Joseph snaps out of it)

Joseph: Okay Joseph. In the words of Wyatt Earp, are you going to do something, or are you just going to stand there and bleed? I don’t know about you, but I’m doing something!

(Joseph grabs his room key & heads out)

Joseph: Okay, where did she say she was going to spend the night? Glimwood Tangle I think? Alright, Joseph, get your game face on and start searching that forest!

(Suddenly he hears a voice that sounds like Alice calling out to him)

Alice: Joseph? Joseph!

Joseph: Alice, is that you?

(Sure enough, it is her. Joseph takes a deep breath…)

Joseph: Look, I’m really, REALLY sorry I snuck onto your computer and watched those swimsuit clips of you. I honestly don’t know what came over me.

(Alice stands there for a moment, and then suddenly bursts into tears)

Alice: No…(sniff) It’s I who should be apologizing to you! (sob)

(Alice cries for awhile, and eventually Joseph joins in too. After both of them are over it…)

Alice: I…I’m sorry I overreacted like that. It’s just…there are some things in life that us girls would rather keep private, you know?

Joseph: But I really did think you- (bites his tongue before he can make some comment about how Alice looked)

Alice: I’m sorry? I didn’t catch that.

Joseph: You know what? If you truly are that embarrassed that you shot all that footage and don’t want anybody to see it after all, just go ahead and delete it! You don’t NEED to be exhibitionistic in order to be appreciated for your looks! There are many other ways you can be attractive to your audience, it just depends on who you want to be seen as!

Alice: I…truly do thank you.

(Suddenly Alice realizes the time)

Alice: Oh no! Look at the time! We’ll be late for our flight home!

Joseph: Uh-oh, time to move it or lose it!

(The two of them quickly head back to the hotel room, throw stuff into their bags, drop off their keys, and board a train back to Motostoke. After a smooth train ride, they get back to the airport, check in with just enough time to spare, and sit down waiting to board)

Alice: So this is it. The end of our journey together.

Joseph: Except for one last interview alongside with my Dad, if you want to.

Alice: Of course! How could I refuse?

Joseph: Well, you told me you weren’t interested back at the hotel when you were mad at me…

Alice: Oh please! I didn’t really mean that. It just came out of my mouth because I was upset at the time.

Joseph: Alright then. Just making sure.

Airline agent: Attention. At this time we’d like to begin the boarding process for Latias Airlines Flight 209, nonstop service to Celadon City, Kanto.

Joseph: Okay, guess that’s our cue!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom