• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The lack of merchandise outside of Japan/US (in particular plush)

For anyone still running into these problems, i have found a solution. this guide should help you out, as it imports japan merchandise to your doorstep from pretty much anywhere. this gets rid of the crap US pokemon center spews out, and delivers high quality made produce from japan.

For anyone still running into these problems, i have found a solution. this guide should help you out, as it imports japan merchandise to your doorstep from pretty much anywhere. this gets rid of the crap US pokemon center spews out, and delivers high quality made produce from japan.
What guide?

You're telling me. There's nothing I want more than a Greninja plushi and yet I can't find one anywhere and Pokémon Center doesn't sell them here.

There are websites you can order anything in Japan and a Japanese person will buy it for you and post it. You obviously pay for it plus postage and the fee is normally an extra $5-$10.

I’m not going to post as I don’t know if I’ll get into trouble but my friend is on the site. She posts dozens of items a week and at $5 an item fee makes a little bit money to save up.

Having said all this I totally agree it’s why we go to Japan once a year to see friends and family and get Pokémon/Anime merch.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom