• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Land of Armeira (Massive Fantasy/Sandbox RP) (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizardman

Charizard Lover Extreme
Reaction score
Alright Master Mew, I like fantasy :p

Name: Wyrm Drakon

Race: Alimor

Class: Sorcerer

Home: Tuseid

Guilds: Mage's Guild

History: When Wyrm was about 7 his parents learned about his magical capabilities. He was instructed for many years under a master. One day, his master went off on an assignment. After 3 weeks of waiting, Wyrm sought out his master. He found his master dead at the hands of vicious barbarians. He killed every single one he could find. Ever since then his magical studies have been about destruction magic. Because of this incident Wyrm has so much hatred in his heart for barbarians, and will likely feud with any in the storyline. He has extensive knowledge of magic, and is waiting to be selected to be a master, but he doubts the time will ever come.

RP Sample:
As Master Mew know I was in Destiny Bonds and am going to be the co-host in the reboot, The Ties that Bond. I was also in several other RP's but my memory escapes me, although this is the first rp I have done in a fantasy setting.

Specialized Role: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.