• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow. This episode was amazing! Can't wait til next weeks!

I loved it when Naga was able to push the man with the double electrified kali sticks.

Iron was a pleasant surprise.

I thought Tenzin and his kids were particularly awesome in the new episode! Meelo farting in the one dude's face as utterly PRICELESS. XD

Guys! Bryan Konietzko finished drawing out the art for the finale!
tumblr_m5jowilOm91rptk5lo1_500.jpg

and concept for the Tarrlok vs Korra scene:
tumblr_m50w6aU2Nc1rptk5lo1_1280.jpg

His tumblr: bryan konietzko

Last edited:
What I learned from this episode:
Mako is a massive dbag.
Korra is worse at combat than I originally thought (she has now been upstaged by kids).
Amon is really stupid (or just likes invasions).

Also, Asami is a walking plot device.

I didn't really care for this episode as much as last week's, but the ending was phenomenal. I feel like I shouldn't be convinced Lin actually lost her bending, but that moment was huge. Iroh really took me off guard, but he looks a bit old to have Zuko's voice, but I will say that was quite a pleasant surprise.

I'm also sorta surprised by the revelation that if you lose your bending apparently you can't pass it on. I just pictured Amon taking every newborn and just taking away its bending for good measure.

Yakone lost his bending yet his son Tarrlok is a waterbender plus he inherited his bloodbending hax.

I FINALLY saw the episode. I can't even process it. It's just too much to handle. Highlight was definitely "I gotta poo."

Yakone lost his bending yet his son Tarrlok is a waterbender plus he inherited his bloodbending hax.
Tarrlok was probably born before that flashback.

Yakone had his bending taken in the year 128 ASC, while Tarrlok was born in the year 133 ASC. Yakone fathered Tarrlok five years after he lost his bending.

I FINALLY saw the episode. I can't even process it. It's just too much to handle. Highlight was definitely "I gotta poo."

Nah, I think the highlight was the Airbending kids kicking the shit out of the equalists. Especially Meelo, that kid can kick some serious ass.

Except Tarrlock's mother could have been a water bender.

It takes two to tango. Remember that.

Except Tarrlock's mother could have been a water bender.

It takes two to tango. Remember that.

I doubt that Tarrlok's mother can bloodbend, especially without a full moon. It's pretty much been confirmed in the show that Tarrlok got his powers from Yakone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom