• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Last Battle Frontier Title

Lucifer Angel

Reaction score
According to CN the final episode of BF is called

"Home is Where the Start Is"

Found this on the sech page on cartoon network.

Yeah sounds good. Nice to have a good title as the final one for AG.

It's alright. And nice to have closure on the Advanced Generation list.

This episode will air on March 3, 2007.

Yes! Thank goodness, the last episode title. I'm excited, I can't wait to do the review thread.

(And I hope these are battle frontier re-runs up towards the premiere of D/P because I don't want to get used to the old Ash then have to get used to the new Ash again)

Is the number of the episode 458?

Because i have a site that i can see 1- 458 episode season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 (5 must i download self). Not that i am doing something unlegal, but in my country it is allowed to script.

And Doctor Oak...

Since Gary is still loosing to Ash he decides to be a pokemon proffesor like Oak so if u don't belive me watch the 5 season where Ash beats Gary in jotho league. =P A very nice battle! Twerps still on the road!

Heh, that's kinda funny...... ^^

Because, now Ash has lost twice to Gary as well (so they're even, apparently). He lost once back in "The Rivalry Revival", and he loses again in this episode I guess. LOL. XD

Hmm, so if they're tied now, 2-to-2, I wonder if that means there's potential for Gary to show up in the anime again. O.O

I'd really like Gary to show up in the Sinnoh League (or wherever Shinji vs Ash comes to a climax) to help Ash get one over Shinji and/or sort out what Shinji's problem is.

Would make a really nice conclusion to the plotline... And would of course give Gary some winsome eps. :D

This ep is also winsome for Gary. *nods*

I think the Ash Vs. Gary battle in the last episode of AG means that the writers are still saving Gary for something epic near the end of the series.

The writers haven't forgotten about him, but since the show isn't ending anytime soon he's had no reason to show up again aside from cameos. With Shinji here there's no reason for Gary to show up in Shinou, but I can see him showing up towards the end of D/P again or whenever the series ends for a final battle with Ash.

Right now he's being sidelined until the time is right, especially with Shinji here, so I'd say it'll be a few more years yet until we have the final climatic battle between Ash and Gary.

I consider Gary to be like Ho-oh, the writers remind us of them every 200 episodes to let us know those storylines will be wrapped up by the end of Ash's journey. In the meantime though, we have other stuff to think about.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom