• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The Last Jedi.. who will die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewmayhem

Reaction score
I noticed on the star wars wiki, the only characters on board for definite in episode 9 are Rey, Finn, Poe, Luke and C3PO. That does leave a lot of possibility for current characters to either leave or die during this movie.

I say that it's Poes' right to kill Hux with him being the leader of the first order and Finn will be able to kill Phasma. Chewbacca deserves to kill Kylo Ren, even if that means dying in the process as he is stabbed by his lightsaber, but the wookie can die happy, knowing Han is avenged!
That is only what i am thinking - i'm not saying that's how it will play out. I'd like you other people to tell me what you think it will go like

It is worth noting that Princess Leia will NOT be in Episode IX because of the death of Carrie Fisher late last year (in fact, they finished filming Episode XIII just before her death), and Kenny Baker (who played R2D2) died in August 2016, but Jimmy Vee played R2D2 in Episode XII and Jimmy Vee will play R2D2 in Episode XIII, and I think R2D2 will appear in Episode IX as well. I am not sure about the others.

Last edited:
can i just correct you about the episode numbers
you said XII and XIII (those figures mean 12 and 13) but you were meaning to say 7 and 8, which are represented with VII and VIII

can i just correct you about the episode numbers
you said XII and XIII (those figures mean 12 and 13) but you were meaning to say 7 and 8, which are represented with VII and VIII

Thank you for spotting my error. I was supposed to have used V instead of X. I'll be more vigilant next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom