• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Last of My Stuff and Some Breeding (formerly Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones)

sonofblaine

Reaction score
EDIT: I'm all out of Shiny Eevees now.

Now I'm down to a handfful of things I'm willing to trade off because I have extras:

Mega Stones:
----------------
I have:
Charizardite Y (spoken for)
Mewtwonite Y (spoken For)
Houndoominite
Heracronite
Blazikenite

Looking For:
Charizardite X
Manectite

I'm looking mostly to get all the mega stones and trade stone for stone, but I may be willing to do a stone for a Shiny Pokemon if it's one I dig. I've got a ton of Chespins and Shinxes (possibly Piplups down the road) I've been breeding, so will probably use them to send the stones on, so you may get one of them with 2 or 3 IVs. If you happen to have a preference, let me know. I'll accommodate.

Pokemon to Trade (looking for Shiny Pokemon in return):
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Deoxys (spoken for)

That Marvelous SOB's Amateur Breeding Corner
---------------------------------------------------------
Just getting into breeding and have been playing with Piplups, Shinxes and Chespins. So far, been able to get a few 4IVs out of the lot and one 5IV Piplup who is currently my personal one, but it gives me hope for the future.

As a way to learn breeding and give myself a goal to work toward, I'm willing to take requests and see if I can breed what you want as far as natures, egg moves, and hopefully the highest IVs possible. But I don't want to get bogged down so I'll probably work on two at a time (for the time being... I'm still learning) so whoever asks first will get on the list.

I'll take Shinies for breeding, or whatever you think is fair.

Just leave a post here or PM me. I'm usually available for trading from about 8am to 3pm EST except Sun and Mon when I have the night off and can usually get on anytime I'm not sleeping (I work third shift).

Last edited:
Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones

Would you trade a politoad for one of your eevee's?? Fc is 5343-8869-9575 ;)

Sure. I should be home in about 20 minutes and will probably be available for an hour-hour and a half after that.

Hiya again there ;D I would trade a Shiny snivy for one of your eevees. What are their natures btw? Just curious ^^

They're Hardy. I'll be on for a little while. :) Just hit me up for a trade.

I've got Shiny Eevees right now and Y Exclusive Mega Stones. I'm looking for other Shinies and/or X Exclusive Stones (except Mewtwoite X).

What are the IVs on the Eevees? Been looking EVERYWHERE and can't find a shiny Eevee with IVs anywhere that I can trade for.... :/

Afraid the IVs are nothing to write home about. Rater said speed was the best and it was just "fantastic".

Just wondering, would you be interested in a shiny pidove for an eevee or stone? o.o
-I know it may not be the more sexy shiny, but i'm kinda low on them e_eUU-

Just wondering, would you be interested in a shiny pidove for an eevee or stone? o.o
-I know it may not be the more sexy shiny, but i'm kinda low on them e_eUU-

Sure. I'll take a pidove for an eevee. :). Just pm me your fc and ign. I'll be on today after work from about 8am EST til I go to bed at 3pm.

I've been playing pokemon since the beginning and never had a shiny. This was the first generation that I got involved with the community and when I saw all the shiny talk and trading, I thought "thats alot of work and fuss over a different color." Then I got a couple and now I'm addicted. Lol. So I'll take any shiny I don't have.

What type of event Eevee is it? I can RNG any breedable shiny you want as long as it's available in Gen V.

The ot is VGC10. Don't really know about past events myself; I was never close enough to a location or had a wifi connection on my ds until this gen. If youre interested in one I'll think about something gen v I might dig in a shiny. I have one or two more.

The ot is VGC10. Don't really know about past events myself; I was never close enough to a location or had a wifi connection on my ds until this gen. If youre interested in one I'll think about something gen v I might dig in a shiny. I have one or two more.

Sure, I want one. What do you want? You can choose any breedable Pokemon from Gen I to Gen V. Also tell me the nature you want and I can give it perfect Ivs.

Sure, I want one. What do you want? You can choose any breedable Pokemon from Gen I to Gen V. Also tell me the nature you want and I can give it perfect Ivs.

How about a Machop? I'm a collector, not a battler, so natures and IVs are usually lost on me. My general battle style (be it pokemon, Magic, Android Netrunner, etc) is shock and awe. Using a tank who can deal massive damage in short time, so I guess whatever you think is best. :) You're still on my friend list, so whenever you want it.

Ok, I'll give it an Adamant Nature to boost Attack because it has a 130 base stat in attack. I'll trade with you sometime in March because I have a research paper to write and can't play.

Hello! I'm offering my Charizardite X for Mewtwoite Y! :) Do you want to trade?

Ok, I'll give it an Adamant Nature to boost Attack because it has a 130 base stat in attack. I'll trade with you sometime in March because I have a research paper to write and can't play.

Right on. I'll hold one back for you in my personal box with my own Shiny Eevee so it doesn't get traded.

Hello! I'm offering my Charizardite X for Mewtwoite Y! :) Do you want to trade?

Sure. Sent you a PM.

Last edited:

I can offer charizardite x attached to a ut charmander in exchange for charizardite y attached to anything really

Out of Curiosity: Are these PokeBank Eevees or Kalos Eevees?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom