• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Last of My Stuff and Some Breeding (formerly Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones)

Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones

Are you willing to trade the heracross mega stone for tyranitars mega stone?

Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones

Sorry I haven't kept up with this thread. I've been really busy.

I can offer charizardite x attached to a ut charmander in exchange for charizardite y attached to anything really

Sure. PM me if I don't get to you first.

Out of Curiosity: Are these PokeBank Eevees or Kalos Eevees?

I'm also out of eevees except my personal one, but just to answer your question, they were probably pokebank. I got them in a trade, but the ot was an event.

Are you willing to trade the heracross mega stone for tyranitars mega stone?

I already got tyranitarite in a trade yesterday but if you have any others you're willing to trade i still have the heracrossite. I updated my original post with what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm all out of Shiny Eevees now.

Now I'm down to a handfful of things I'm willing to trade off because I have extras:

Mega Stones:
----------------
I have:
Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y
Houndoominite
Aggronite x2
Heracronite
Blazikenite

Looking For:
Charizardite X
Pinserite
Manectite

I'm looking mostly to get all the mega stones and trade stone for stone, but I may be willing to do a stone for a Shiny Pokemon if it's one I dig. I've got a ton of Chespins and Shinxes (possibly Piplups down the road) I've been breeding, so will probably use them to send the stones on, so you may get one of them with 2 or 3 IVs. If you happen to have a preference, let me know. I'll accommodate.

Pokemon to Trade (looking for Shiny Pokemon in return):
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Deoxys - I have two and am willing to part with one of your choice. Neither have stellar IVs; both judged as fantastic in two stats each. If the Event is of interest, the OTs are SpaceC and Gamestp.

That Marvelous SOB's Amateur Breeding Corner
---------------------------------------------------------
Just getting into breeding and have been playing with Piplups, Shinxes and Chespins. So far, been able to get a few 4IVs out of the lot and one 5IV Piplup who is currently my personal one, but it gives me hope for the future.

As a way to learn breeding and give myself a goal to work toward, I'm willing to take requests and see if I can breed what you want as far as natures, egg moves, and hopefully the highest IVs possible. But I don't want to get bogged down so I'll probably work on two at a time (for the time being... I'm still learning) so whoever asks first will get on the list.

I'll take Shinies for breeding, or whatever you think is fair.

Just leave a post here or PM me. I'm usually available for trading from about 8am to 3pm EST except Sun and Mon when I have the night off and can usually get on anytime I'm not sleeping (I work third shift).

Can I have Charizard Y and Houndoomite for Shiny Rayquaza or Shiny Dragonite?

EDIT: I'm all out of Shiny Eevees now.

Now I'm down to a handfful of things I'm willing to trade off because I have extras:

Mega Stones:
----------------
I have:
Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y
Houndoominite
Aggronite x2
Heracronite
Blazikenite

Looking For:
Charizardite X
Pinserite
Manectite

I'm looking mostly to get all the mega stones and trade stone for stone, but I may be willing to do a stone for a Shiny Pokemon if it's one I dig. I've got a ton of Chespins and Shinxes (possibly Piplups down the road) I've been breeding, so will probably use them to send the stones on, so you may get one of them with 2 or 3 IVs. If you happen to have a preference, let me know. I'll accommodate.

Pokemon to Trade (looking for Shiny Pokemon in return):
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Deoxys - I have two and am willing to part with one of your choice. Neither have stellar IVs; both judged as fantastic in two stats each. If the Event is of interest, the OTs are SpaceC and Gamestp.

That Marvelous SOB's Amateur Breeding Corner
---------------------------------------------------------
Just getting into breeding and have been playing with Piplups, Shinxes and Chespins. So far, been able to get a few 4IVs out of the lot and one 5IV Piplup who is currently my personal one, but it gives me hope for the future.

As a way to learn breeding and give myself a goal to work toward, I'm willing to take requests and see if I can breed what you want as far as natures, egg moves, and hopefully the highest IVs possible. But I don't want to get bogged down so I'll probably work on two at a time (for the time being... I'm still learning) so whoever asks first will get on the list.

I'll take Shinies for breeding, or whatever you think is fair.

Just leave a post here or PM me. I'm usually available for trading from about 8am to 3pm EST except Sun and Mon when I have the night off and can usually get on anytime I'm not sleeping (I work third shift).

Can I have Charizard Y and Houndoomite for Shiny Rayquaza or Shiny Dragonite?

I'm interested in the dragonite, but my char-y is promised to someone else already. If theres another stone along with houndoominite you'd like let me know.

I'm interested in either Aggronite or Mewtwonite Y (as trade collateral for their X counterparts). Not sure what I have ... want a shiny Azurill? (Azurill's shiny color is an emerald green). And since it's a wild Baby Pokemon, it's guaranteed 3 flawless IVs.

I'm interested in either Aggronite or Mewtwonite Y (as trade collateral for their X counterparts). Not sure what I have ... want a shiny Azurill? (Azurill's shiny color is an emerald green). And since it's a wild Baby Pokemon, it's guaranteed 3 flawless IVs.

So what exactly are you wanting for what? Are wanting to trade azurill or an x stone(s) for my y stone(s). I'm cool either way.

I'll RNG two more shinies of your choice for the two Deoxys. Like last time, only breedable ones available in Gen V.

I'll RNG two more shinies of your choice for the two Deoxys. Like last time, only breedable ones available in Gen V.

I'm only giving away one of the Deoxys. I listed both so people could have their pick. I need one for my own collection. But I would be interested in one shiny. I'll have to look into what I'd like. If you're still interested in that Eevee from before, I lost the one I had set back for you in a trade when I lost count of how many I had. It was totally my fault and I'd be happy to honor what we talked about before with my own personal Eevee if you want.

So what exactly are you wanting for what? Are wanting to trade azurill or an x stone(s) for my y stone(s). I'm cool either way.
How about the Aggronite?

How about the Aggronite?

Sure we can do an aggronite for the azurill. I'll add your fc when I get home from work. I'll be available from about 8am - 4pm est. Just pm me when you want to trade. I'll keep an eye on the board.

I'm only giving away one of the Deoxys. I listed both so people could have their pick. I need one for my own collection. But I would be interested in one shiny. I'll have to look into what I'd like. If you're still interested in that Eevee from before, I lost the one I had set back for you in a trade when I lost count of how many I had. It was totally my fault and I'd be happy to honor what we talked about before with my own personal Eevee if you want.
I'll probably take the Gamestop one, I'll have to check which one I have first. Is it the same event Eevee?

If you mean tomorrow I can do that; day off.

If by tommarrow you mean Saturday, then yeah. Available throughout the day; now until 4pm EST (I work third and need to sleep). If you mean Sunday, just as good if not better. My nights off are Sunday and Monday.

I'll probably take the Gamestop one, I'll have to check which one I have first. Is it the same event Eevee?

Unfortunatly not. It's got a trainer's name on it. I gave away my events since I'm not that deep of a collector and wanted people to get quality. If you're not interested, that's cool. I don't need him since I have shinies of all his evos, but I like him and would keep him. But I did promise you, so it's your call.

As for an RNGed shiny for the Deoxys, can you do an Axew?

Last edited:
If by tommarrow you mean Saturday, then yeah. Available throughout the day; now until 4pm EST (I work third and need to sleep). If you mean Sunday, just as good if not better. My nights off are Sunday and Monday.

Unfortunatly not. It's got a trainer's name on it. I gave away my events since I'm not that deep of a collector and wanted people to get quality. If you're not interested, that's cool. I don't need him since I have shinies of all his evos, but I like him and would keep him. But I did promise you, so it's your call.

Sure, you can keep him, I already have my share of shiny Eevees. Sure, I'll get you an Axew. Adamant Nature?

Sure, you can keep him, I already have my share of shiny Eevees. Sure, I'll get you an Axew. Adamant Nature?

That works. thanks you. Let me know when you have it and want to trade. no way I'll screw up and lose the Deoxys. ^_^; All my legends are in their own boxes and I don't do any trading with them.

That works. thanks you. Let me know when you have it and want to trade. no way I'll screw up and lose the Deoxys. ^_^; All my legends are in their own boxes and I don't do any trading with them.

Hehe, thanks :D I'll be available to trade next week. Oh, by the way, can I trade the Machop you requested earlier for the Mewtwonite Y? If you don't want a Machop anymore, you can ask for something else.

Hehe, thanks :D I'll be available to trade next week. Oh, by the way, can I trade the Machop you requested earlier for the Mewtwonite Y? If you don't want a Machop anymore, you can ask for something else.

Sure, we can do the Machop for the Mewtwonite Y.

Sure, we can do the Machop for the Mewtwonite Y.
Ok, thanks :) I see you're breeding, I'll get you a flawless Ditto for free to help you out.

Oh, I totally forgot that I had the Soothe Bell on the Azurill. Can I get the item back?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom