• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Last Thing You Googled?

"dumbledore quotes harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban"

Needed to look up a quote for the Question of the Week thread because I couldn't remember the exact ordering of words for it.

"june research breakthrough reward"

Was hoping it was announced by now, but it hasn't. :c Guess I gotta wait a few more days to see what it is.

pokemon animation evolution gif
I was looking for a good signature but I can't have one as of making this post.

Edit: Just after making this post, I became allowed to have a signature. The exact thing I was searching is my signature right now.

Platinum blonde hair, because I plan to have my hair dyed soon.

Troll Pokemon doubles team

...If Pimpnite can do it in Sword I can do it in showdown

The last thing I specifically Googled was “pokemon applin.”

The last thing that I searched for using a search engine (DuckDuckGo) was “Bulbagarden forums.”

Best moderately priced mobile phones. I have two that are worth crap (one has a tiny battery and its display breaks so easily, the other is just crap). I need a new mobile in the 200-400 dollar range (approx.).

Back
Top Bottom