• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: The Legend of Zelda: Dual Paths at Rebirth

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Tale 1:Link
One last favor, and Farwell.

Link had just save Termina a land far from his home of Hyrule. While he try to save this land from Majora, a powerful deity trap in a mask who wanted to bring a fake moon down to destroy Termina. Link only had three days to save this land, so he kept traveling through time using the Hyrule Royal Family's Ocarina of Time. Which their princess, Zelda had given to him and taught the song he use to travel through time. He also use possess mask of a late Deku, Goron and Zora to help heal their souls and help their homes. He is now planning to leave this land but he will ask the fairy who accompanied him through this journey a favor.
"Tatl." He said while looking towards the sky.
"Yes, Link?" The fairy asked.
"May I ask you one last favor?" Link asked fiercely.
"Of course." Tatl says nervously.
"Will you, your brother Tael and Skull Kid return these mask to their races?" He said with determination in his eyes.
"I completely understand Link, I know what you mean." The Skull Kid said sincerely.
"Wait a minute, you understand Skull Kid, and Link we don't even know who's spirit posses the Deku mask." Tatl said like a nervous wreck.
"That would be the Deku Butler's son." Link said looking towards the ground.
"Oh that makes sense, but I will do it." Tatl says sadden.
Link takes the three mask out of his bag, and hands them over to the Skull Kid.
"Give the Deku mask to the Deku Butler, the Zora mask to the Zora named Lulu, and return the Goron mask to his grave and tell his race what I really was." Link says while walking back over to his horse Epona.
"Hey, Grasshopper!" A voice yells in the distance.
"Hello, Link." Another says next to other.
The two walk towards Link and are revealed to be familiar faces.
"Romani, Cremia it's nice to see you two. " Link said.
"Yes, it is." Cremia says while petting Epona.
"So what are you guys doing here?" Link asked while packing something.
"We were walking to town, when that weird moon disappear, I forgot what we were getting from town though." Romani said.
"We were just making a late night shipment to the bar." Cremia said turning away.
"Oh, alright." Link said while finishing his packing.
"Link are you going somewhere?" Cremia asked.
"Yes, I am, probably back home." Link said.
"Where do you live? Romani asked curious.
"I'm from the land of Hyrule." Link said while attaching his bag to Epona.
"That's where Lon Lon Ranch is right?” Cremia asked.
"Yes, how do you know about it?" Link asked in shock.
"We're relatives with Malon and Talon who run it." Romani said while hopping around.
"That explains the resemblance." Link said.
"You know them?" Cremia asked.
"Yeah that's where I met Epona here." Link said while petting Epona.
"Oh, okay. But since you're leaving take this. When you need it most open it. If you're ever here again stop by." Cremia said while giving it to Link.
"Alright thank you." Link said while looking at the pouch.
"Ah, Master Link, we were looking for you." A voice said.
"Wait you're those blacksmiths from the mountain." Cremia said.
"Yes, we wanted give you this." The blacksmith said while giving a sword to Link.
"What kind of sword is this? Link asked amazed while drawing the sword.
"It's made of a Termian ore called Termian steel, and it's combined with gold dust so it's super durable as your sword right now." The blacksmith explained.
"Wow, thank you." Link said while sheathing it.
"I guess this is goodbye, Link." Skull Kid said.
"Uh Sis, this is a surprise, you're crying." Tael said in amazed.
"WHAT?! I'm not crying. Tatl said in panicked.
"Yes you are, fairy girl." Romani said.
Link hop on to Epona, as everybody walks up to him.
"Goodbye, Link." Cremia said while said while hugging him.
"See ya, Grasshopper." Romani said.
"Goodbye Master Link, the swords we made for you have been best we made, we hope you use them well." The blacksmith said.
"Goodbye Link, thank you for saving me." Skull Kid said.
"Thank you for what you done for us Link, until we meet again." Tael said.
"Goodbye Link, the memories I made with you were outrageous, I will never forgot them." Tatl said still crying.
"Until we meet again, farewell." Link said.
Link rode off the way he came, back to Hyrule as everyone waved. He didn't find his friend here, but he will find her. But for now he will go back for now, where there are people waiting for him. One person patiently waiting for the day, he comes home.

Tale 2:Saria
Differences Between Us.

A few weeks after Link left, Saria sat on her favorite stump in the Sacred Meadow, staring at her ocarina. She gave her friend Link, a similar one as a goodbye present after he left the Kokiri Forest for an important journey. After he return from the long journey, he left again for another journey. A journey which she only knows the true reason for. She recalls what Link said to her before he left.
“Saira. I know I’ve just return, but I have to find Navi.” Link said while crunching his fist.
“I know Link, but I’ve miss you very much, it hasn't been the same without you.” Saria said while holding his hand.
“Why did she even leave? She should've return here.” Link said angrily.
“Did she figure out your……..”She stopped before she said it.
“No need to hide it, Saria. I know full well I’m Hylian. Link said forgiving her.
“But why did she leave? You are right, saying she should've just return to the Forest. Saria asked in thought.
“That’s why I’m leaving, to find her and asked her why.” Link said with confidence.
“Alright I’ll missed you, Link.” Saria said while holding Link’s hand.
“Actually before I go, I have a gift for you. Link said while grabbing something out of his bag. “Close your eyes.”
Saria close her eyes while Link put something around her neck. She open her eyes to see a jewel necklace with green, red and blue stones.
“Link. This is beautiful, where in the world you get this?” Saria asked blushing.
“Correction I made it, I hope you love it.” Link said.
“Thank you Link, I’ll treasure it forever.” Saria said while hugging Link.
“Your welcome. I guess I'll be off, goodbye old friend. Link said while walking away.
“Goodbye Link, I will wait for you until your return.” Saria said while waving.
Saria almost cried at the sight of the necklace, even though it’s only been a few weeks since he left. But regardless she really missed him.
Link. She thought. Please come home safely, even if Navi is with you or not.”
A few moments later she hears footsteps, assuming it was Mido, coming to gloat about Link being gone again.
“Excuse me. Are you Saria? I heard she hangs around here often.” A different voice than Saria expected said.
“Yes that would be me. And you………..Princess Zelda!! What are you doing here?! She asked in shocked.
“Link, asked me to come here before he left. He wanted me to check the condition of the Great Deku Tree, and if I wanted any Kokiri to be with me, it should be you.” Zelda said.
“Link thought that much about me? How kind of him. He’d shown much kindness to me, how am I going to repay him? Saria questioned herself as she stare at the necklace.
“So, may we get going? I would like this do be done before sunfall. Zelda said.
“Yes, follow me, I know a faster route to get to the Great Deku Tree from here.” Saria said as she started leading the way.
“So Saria, your Link’s childhood friend right?” Zelda asked.
“Yes, I’m assuming you’re asking because of what Mido was saying, correct?” Saria question.
“You are right, but Link isn’t like what he said, I wouldn’t think he would purposely destroy the Great Deku Tree.” Zelda said nervously.
“The Great Deku Tree wanted Link to destroy a giant spider monster in his body, the spider’s venom is what kill the tree, I believe.” Saria said.
“Interesting.” Zelda says intrigued.
“I believe we are here, right Saria?” a voice said behind them.
“You are correct Impa, where have you been? Saria asked.
“In the shadows.” Impa said.
“Fits you very much, Sage of the Shadows. Saria says cocky.
Zelda pays no attention to their conversation, and walks over to Great Deku Sprout. She takes a small jar out of her bag. She places the jar on the ground and opens it, it contains a magic soil she created. She places it around the sprout and puts some water on it.
“This should help the growth of the Great Deku Tree, it will hopefully sprout in a year or so.” Zelda said.
“Alright, thank you very much Princess Zelda.” Saria thanked her by bowing.
“That not necessary Saria, and please just call me Zelda. She said while looking up. Saria may we take some of the branches? I’ve heard they are very durable.”
“May I ask why?” Saria asked.
“I want to make a few bows out of them” Zelda said.
“Sure, go ahead.” Saria said.
After Zelda and Impa cut down a few of the branches. They move to the exit of the Kokiri Forest.
“Thank you again for what you done.” Saria said as they prepare to leave.
“Don’t mention it. It was nice talking to you, I hope we can talk again sometime. Zelda said shakey.
“That would be nice.” Saria said.
“Before I go, I would like to give this.” The princess said as she pull out a bow.
“This can’t be what I think it is? This is Farore’s Bow!” Saria said in shocked.
“Its true name is Kaze Ni Yumi or The Bow in the Wind. Zelda explained. I want you to have it Saria.
The bow pulse in Saria’s hands, like it was alive.
“The bow just pulse in my hand Zelda! What does this mean?” Saria questioned in feared.
“That mean the bow has chosen you as its wielder. Feel proud. Take these arrows and its quiver as well. Even if you lose the bow or its arrows they will come back to you.” Zelda explained.
“Princess we must be going.” Impa said.
“Alright Impa, Saria practice this bow as much as you can, I will pray for success. Till we meet again! Zelda said as she went into her carriage and rode off.
Saria wonder why Zelda gave her the bow. And why the bow chose her? Of all people a Kokiri. But Zelda’s words echoed through her head; “Practice as much as you can.” She said. Saria felt she would know why when she learns how to use this bow.
“Alright. I guess it’s time to learn you Kaze Ni Yumi. Sarai said to the bow.

Last edited:
Tale 3:Link
Thoughts

Link ponder in thoughts while resting for the night. He wonder what was going on in Hyrule; minus the three days he turn back time, he’d been gone for about five or six months. He imagined all of his friends are worried sick about him. Trying to think about other things, he pulled out a mask from his bag. The Fierce Deity’s Mask, a mask he received from the spirit of Majora’s Mask. When he wears this mask, he becomes some type of his future self, but corrupted. He wonder who or what spirit possess this mask, but he only knew it was a powerful spirit and he can only use it extreme situations. When he returns to Hyrule he plans to seal the mask, or at least contain it. Now that he’s thinking about it, he just realize that he forgot to tell Tatl, Tael, and Skull Kid what he was doing with the mask. He’s even surprise they didn’t ask about it.
“Gods, how did I forget to tell them? I’m such an idiot.” He said to himself.
“Anyways, better get to sleep.” Link quietly said to himself.
He then puts the mask back into his bag. He then quickly scouts the area to make sure he can sleep safely.
“Beware young hero of an unknown land you call Hyrule. a voice said. “I sense danger ahead for you, I don’t know what this presence is, but be careful.”
Link search around to see who was talking, but to his own eyes there is no one around. He’s had similar experiences like this before, but there is no one around to be a sort of guide for the message.
“Who said that? Link questioned. Unless it was………..No it couldn’t be.” Link stared at the bag he just put the Fierce Deity’s Mask in as he ponder about who gave him that warning.
“It must of been my imagination.” Link said as he try to fall asleep.
Looking from a far distance, using a red crow as a set of eyes, someone watches from afar.
“Hehehehehe. I’ve found you, the yet to be Hero of Time.” a voice said into the night.

Tale 4:Saria
Practice makes Perfect
Saria was practicing the bow Kaze Ni Yumi, trying to learn this bow’s insides and outs. After the last arrow return to her quiver magically, she sat down and look at the bow. The white, green gem encrusted, gold lined bow sat in her hand as she ponder in her thoughts. Since Princess Zelda had given her the bow, she wondered why the bow chose her to be its wielder ever since. She wondered every night if the bow had more abilities than shooting arrows and pulsing, which the bow hasn’t done since Saria first obtained the bow.
“What can you do?” she asked the bow.
Saria soon heard footsteps coming into the meadow where she was practicing.
“Hello there Saria.” The person said, which turn out be Mido.
“What do you want Mido?” Saria asked harshly.
“Please don’t be so harsh. Mido said exaggerating. I came to talk to you, everyone and I been worry about you. You’ve been pretty distance from of us recently, so I came up to check on you.
“I’m fine Mido, there’s no need to worry about me. Saria said while turning away.
“No you’re not. This is about Link isn’t it? Mido asked. Even though I dislike him, even though he’s Hylian, I know you're worry about him.”
Saria then punch Mido straight in the face.
“How do you know that Link’s Hylian?!” Saria questioned furiously.
“The previous chief told me before I became chief that a Hylian woman left her son here, and that I was to treat him like he was a Kokiri. Mido stammered. But can I asked why you know that?” Mido asked nervously.
“BECAUSE I TOOK CARE OF HIM SINCE HE WAS CHILD ALONG WITH HIS MOTHER AND AN OLDER KOKIRI!!” Saria yelled in rage.
“That was around 12 years ago, you were only four then. Mido said.
“Leave Mido. I never want to see your face again.” Saria said enraged and staring at him cold blooded,
Mido left upset that the Saria he knew, was lost in rage. Saria starting crying, she rarely got mad. But she was furious at Mido, and she never was going to forgive him. She picked up her bow, which she accidentally drop when she yelled at Mido.
“Sorry. She said to the bow. You won’t see anger out of me often.”
She decided to shoot an arrow to release some stress. After she shot, a mini tornado seem to come out of the arrow.
“Tornado arrows huh. Saria said. I’m becoming to understand you more, and you are understanding me.

Last edited:
Tale 5:Link
Captured
It’s been four months since Link as left Termina, with no sight of Hyrule. He felt bad for Epona, who has struggle the most out of this journey.
“Sorry about this Epona, he said to his horse. When we get home, you can rest for as long as you like with Malon.”
It was just then, Link saw the same red crow he’s been seeing for the last month.
“Epona, he said to her. Please move faster, someone’s after us."
As Epona sped up, Link heard the same voice he heard who gave the warning about this threat.
Beware young warrior, this threat is very powerful. Much more powerful than enemies you face before.” The voice said.
“LEAVE ME ALONE!!” Link yelled at the voice and whoever is chasing him.
A ball of darkness was shot out of nowhere and it hit Epona. Which made Link fell off and each of them fell to ground.
“Epona! Epona!” Link said as he crawl over to her.
“Don’t worry, she’s not dead, only paralyzed," a woman said as she floated to the ground.
The woman who came was young, and had silverish-blue hair, black eyes and was wearing a black robe. She also was holding a gray-staff with multi colored orbs in its center.
“Who are you?” Link asked in suspicion.
“I’m the Witch Kagura, and I’ve been watching you Link.” She said as the red crow came and landed on her staff.
“You’re a little younger than the witches I’ve seen.” Link said.
“Oh come on, don’t be so harsh, the witch said. I’ve been preserving my youth, by using the remains of people. To tell you my age if you really want to know, I’m one-thousand and seven years old.” The witch said unamazed.
“Wow that’s a lot of years,” Link said in shocked.
“My clan ages differently than regular humans…..Wait we’re getting off topic! Kagura said enraged.
Kagura release some type of dark matter bubble from her staff and wrap it around Link and Epona.
“You two are joining me, so I never can be alone again! I hope you enjoy your new home.” Kagura said as Link and Epona disappear into thin air.
“Let see what happens, he might not like it but I will.” The witch said as she disappear as well.

Tale 6:Saria
Distant
“Saria! Saria!,” Kokiri yelled as they search for her across the Lost Woods and the Sacred Meadow. Saria distance herself from the other Kokiri by hiding in the Forest Temple. Which she felt lucky enough it wasn’t occupied by monsters. The reason she was distancing herself from the Kokiri, was not just because of her angerness towards Mido. Everyone just became so worry about her, asking her if she was okay, asking if all of her problems were connected to Link. She didn’t want to hear it anymore, she wanted to be left alone to patiently wait for Link. She look at the necklace Link had given her like she did every time she needed encouragement and started crying.
“Link, she cried. Please come home. I need you, more than ever. I want to hold your hand again.” She said as she kept bursting into more and more tears.
Kaze Ni Yumi pulse in her hand and kept doing it until she stop crying.
Saria wipe her tears off of her face and said; “You’re trying to cheer me up aren’t you? Thank you, I think we almost fully understanding each other.”
She decided to bring her things into the temple, after she went into the main hall of the temple she noticed something in the center of the main hall. She walk down there and look at it after putting her stuff down.
“A sword?” Saria questioned.
The sword had a green leather handle,the blade was made in some dark blueish gold metal, the hilt itself was a sea-green version of the Kokiri Symbol. Along with it was the sword’s sheath and a note.
The note stated; “Princess Zelda told me that she has given you the Bow Kaze Ni Yumi, I thought that all us sages should practice our fighting skills if Link doesn’t return as a precaution. And since you're one of the youngest out of the sages, I thought you should have this. From The Sage of Light Rauru.”
“That damn Rauru “If Link doesn’t return,” of course he will return. He will, I know it. But I appreciate it Rauru.” She said out loud.
Over by Saria’s things Kaze Ni Yumi pulsed very loudly.
“Let me guess, you want to practice.” She said as she set up a target system, which she has been setting up for the past few months.
As she practice with her bow, the color of gems kept changing. When they were red the arrows turn into fire arrows, when they were blue the arrows turn into ice arrows, and when they turn into yellow they became light arrows. As well as they remain green she was able to shoot the bow’s signature move the Tornado Arrow. After Saria’s first attempt, she was able to control the size of the tornado. If she shoots it regularly it is a mini tornado, if she shoots it at the ground it becomes a large tornado. After she was done, Kaze Ni Yumi pulse multiple times in her hand.
“I’m guessing I’ve fully master you. Let’s test that, She said to the bow. Under the force of her will she whisper; Tornado.”
As she shot the arrow, the mini tornado pop out before it the target and ripped it apart.
“YES! I did it!” She scream in glee.
Afterwards she decided to practice with the sword Rauru had given her. She mostly tried to mimic Link’s technique with her own flare into the mix. But after she failed she try to create her own technique. She practice and practice trying to create her sword style, but after she stop to take a break she past out of exhaustion.

Last edited:
Tale 7:Link
Trapped
Link awoke in some type of bedroom after being captured by the witch Kagura. When he try to get up, his legs felt so weak he almost fell to ground until he was caught midfell by Kagura herself.
“You okay? She asked. Just a small side effect of the teleport spell I used, you should be fine in a few hours,” Kagura said as she helped Link.
“Why are you helping me? I’m your prisoner right?” Link asked while have trouble breathing.
“Well, I’m not demanding anything from Hyrule with having you as a prisoner. All I want is a friend, none of the other witches in my clan like me any more, so yeah,” the witch replied.
“Alright. Link said as he act if he was okay with it. So where are we exactly?” Link asked.
“We are in my pocket dimension between Hyrule and Termina. Well technically we’re more in the Hyrule side, but between them nevertheless.” Kagura said with a smirk.
“I’m close to home, Link thought. I’m almost there.”
“Well, I must get some things prepared, Kagura said as she began to leave. Oh, don’t try to escape. For pete’s sake, what am I saying, you cannot escaped. Only I can leave the pocket dimension.”
Kagura left the room, while Link was in emotional pain. Knowing he cannot leave, he look around at his new surroundings noticing that his belongings are near his bed.
“The witch didn’t take my bag?” Link said confused.
When he grab his things, the sword the Snowhead Blacksmiths gave him fell out. When he pick up the sword off the ground, he decided to draw it. He never really taken a close look at the sword since he first obtained the blade. The sword was more or less gray monotone color with a wave of gold near the edge of the blade. What really interested Link was the hilt of the blade. It had two black horns as its handguard, and it had a red monotone eye its center. There was also text written in Hylian on the blade it stated; “The Power of All.”
“What an interesting blade,” Link said to himself.
Link put the blade away, and laid on the bed wondering how he was going to get out of the pocket dimension. His legs still felt numb, so he couldn’t walk for the time being. He try to get some rest so he can walk later, he fell asleep a few moments later. He dreamt about Saria, who he imagined she’s worry sick about him.
“Link, the image of Saria said. Why did you you leave me?”
“No I didn’t, I’m coming back to you. It’s just taking a lot longer than I thought,” Link said to the image of his friend.
“Come back Link, come back.” The voice of Saria said.
It as just then images of all of Link’s friends appear. Zelda, Malon, Impa, Darunia, Ruto, and many others came and said the same thing.
“Link, come back, they all said. Come back. Come back. Come back……….”
Link awaked in cold sweat, he was happy the dream was over. But the nightmare wasn’t over.

Tale 8:Saria
Help is coming for both of us
It has now been four years since Link left in search for Navi. During this time the new Great Deku Tree as sprouted, which Saria visits everyday on her morning walk. Saria has also master her bow Kaze Ni Yumi, and as perfected her sword technique with the sword she received from the Sage of Light Rauru, which she has now named Mori no Ken or The Forest’s Sword. Her sword style is now a backhanded sword style that focuses on disabling enemy. She has practice her skills deep in the Lost Woods, where she searches for Link who yet has return. She has also taken up sewing and crafting as hobbies, she has made a bow holder for Kaze Ni Yumi, and a strap where she connects Mori no Ken’s sheath to. She has also made a change of clothes and a cloak. Saria is going on a journey like Link, a journey to find him.
“You're going after Link, aren’t you?” A voice asked.
Saria turn around only to end up in The Chamber of Sages. Wondering how she got there, she turn around once more to see Rauru, Impa and Princess Zelda waiting for her.
“If you’re trying to stop me, you’ll not be successful,” Saria said while turning away.
“Actually we came to help you,” Zelda said while smirking.
“What!?” Saria said in confusion.
“Yes, your skills with Kaze Ni Yumi and the sword I gave you, that you call now Mori no Ken have improved greatly. So we give you our permission to leave the Kokiri Forest, but there is small thing you must do,” Rauru said.
“As you know Kokiri don’t age even if they leave the forest, but this threat we believe has capture Link, Impa said. So with you sharpening your reflexes you might have a chance, but considering this threat we must be prepare for the worst.”
“You must undergo a transformation into a normal teenage girl, so you will no longer be a Kokiri, Zelda said. Are you willing to do it?”
Saria pondered, asking herself she should do it. But she already knows the answer, she answered it four years ago.
“Yes, I will do it. I made the decision already.” Saria said.
“Alright, Rauru said. To undergo the transformation you need your Sage’s Medal. Have its energy surround and it will make your body transform.
“We wish you to have a successor, just for a precaution,” Impa said.
“Are you ready Saria?” Zelda asked.
“Yes I’m ready,” Saria said with confidence.
Saria took out the Forest Medal and levitated it in her hand as it surrounded around her with a green aura of energy. As the energy surround Saria, her body began to change. She became taller, her hair grew longer, and even her clothes changed to accommodate her new body. Saria’s new clothes was a easy to move in green dress, brown boots that were similar to Link’s, and leather hand gloves.
“Good luck Saria. Go to Lon Lon Ranch to get horse from Malon, she will help if you say you're a friend of Link and I. Zelda said as she and the other sages disappear with the chamber.
Saria went to grab her things, equipped her weapons to their holsters, and head to one of the exits to Hyrule Field that she only knew about.
“Will I ever come back here?” She asked herself. She was still mad at Mido, and didn’t tell anyone she was leaving including the Great Deku Tree. Saria push the thought behind her, and ran out of the forest after she put her cloak on. It was her journey, just by herself.
“I’m coming Link, just you wait,” Saria said as she left the forest with the possibility of never returning.

Tale 9:Link

Freedom, Coming Home.
Link was training in the courtyard of the witch Kagura’s pocket dimension. It had been four years since he been captured by her, everyday he has missed his friends in Hyrule. He has been haunted by the same dream of all his friends saying “Come back” ever since he first awoke in this pocket dimension. Kagura walked into the courtyard of the pocket dimension wearing a black and purple kimono.
“Do always wear black Kagura?” Link asked as Kagura.
“Come on Link, you know me for four years now. Do you care to learn anything about me, or you just going to be harsh all the time?” Kagura said upset.
Kagura handed Link a towel as he sheath the sword the Snowhead blacksmiths gave him before he left Termina.
Link sat down as Kagura follow. Link brought down a heavy sigh before Kagura could said anything.
“Is something a matter Link?” Kagura asked.
“I’m fine. I’ll be retiring to my room early today, see you later,” Link said as he walked away.
“He’s planning something, hopefully it doesn’t affect anything in my plan,” Kagura said mysteriously quietly.
Link walk by a small stable where Epona was staying; he gave her a pet on the head as he quietly talk to her.
“I’m sorry Epona, I wish we can get back home, but for now were here,” He said to her.
Link walk towards his room and then drop onto his bed as he entered. He decided to open his bag and the first thing he saw was the Fairy Ocarina that his friend Saria gave him when he first left Hyrule.
“Saria, he thought. Wonder how she is faring, she must be worried sick about me.”
Link put the ocarina down and saw a brown pouch he is bag. He pick it up and remember what it was; Cremia gave this to him when he left Termina, he remember the words she stated four years ago; “When you need it most open it.”
Link thought “Should I open it?”
He pulled out the sword the Snowhead Blacksmiths gave him, he figure since he had used it, he would be able to open it. He unraveled the bag on the pouch and let fall onto his hand. What was revealed in the pouch was three magic gems. Link had some things similar to them before called Din’s Fire, Farore’s Wind, and Nayru’s Love. He wonder what these things did, they were similar to the ones he had before. He pick up his sword and stare at both at them; Link then drop the the magic gems and then landed on the sword’s eye. The eye then started to glow and absorbed the three gems into it.
“What the heck?! Link asked in surprised.
Link picked up the sword as fire, wind and water surrounded the blade. Link then swung the blade and a wave of fire appeared.
“Wow, maybe this can help me escape,” Link said quietly.
“You want to escape, young hero? I have your answer,” the voice said that first spoke to Link four years ago.
“You again! Who or what in world are you? Link asked into the shadows.
“I am the Fierce Deity’s Mask,” the voice said.
Link grab the mask out of his bag, and hold it in his hand.
“So you were talking to me the hold time,” Link said.
“Yes I was. I understand you want to contain my power, but for now use my power. It should be able to break the pocket dimensions barrier,” Fierce Deity said.
“Alright, first we’re going to get my horse Epona,” Link said while grabbing his things.
“Good, now put the mask on and we’ll get you and your horse out of here,” Fierce Deity said.
Link then put the mask on his face and started to transform into his Fierce Deity form.
“Let’s go,” Link said.
Fierce Deity Link ran towards the area Epona was being hold it. After he arrived at the area, Kagura appeared in her usual garb and staff in hand.
“Where do you think you’re going? Especially in that form,” Kagura said as she walk into the vacuity.
“I will be leaving, I have many people waiting for me at home,” Link said furiously.
“Don’t you get it yet? Kagura questioned. “THIS is your home!”
“No it isn’t Kagura, this might be your home, Link said with his eyes shut. But it is not mine!” Link said has his eyes opened.
“Damn your courage, how dare you try to take me on!?” Kagura yelled straight at Link.
Kagura then fire attacks of darkness at Link, but he just reflected them back with the Fierce Deity’s sword.
“Link! Let me take control for a few minutes, I have a plan,” Fierce Deity said.
“You sure?” Link asked. You’re not going to take my body or something are you?
“No, I wouldn’t. Just trust me, it’s the only way I can think of getting you out of here!" Fierce Deity screamed in Link’s head.
“Alright, don’t double-cross me though,” Link said cautiously.
As the Fierce Deity took control, the first thing he did was slice the last set of projectiles in half.
“Oh god, Kagura said scared. Is this even Link controlling his own body anymore?
Then Fierce Deity jump right behind the witch and slash her in the back.
“Do you think that would work on me?” Kagura asked unimpressed.
“No, it just part of my plan,” Fierce Deity said.
Fierce Deity then drop his sword and begun to make a certain shape with his hand. He also began saying an incantation unknown to Link. After finishing the incantation Fierce Deity sprang his arms into the back of Kagura; soon after he brought his hands back to side, Kagura fainted, before she did both Link and the Fierce Deity heard her say;
“Damn you Link, and that mask!”
He then picked up his sword and light emerged from it. He then slash it into the wall of the pocket dimension, and open an hole. He also took the mask off Link’s face and reverted him back to his original form.
“What spell did you used on Kagura?” Link asked.
Classic sleep spell. Should last for a few hours, plenty of time for you and Epona to escape,” Fierce Deity said.
“Alright, thank you very much, Link said as he got Epona out of the stable. Let’s go Epona, we’re almost home, there are many people waiting for us.
Link and Epona then rode out of the opening Fierce Deity made for them. But a few hours Kagura awoke from the mask’s sleep spell.
“Damn them, they think they’ll see the last of me, Kagura yelled. I need to recapture Link for my plan, he is crucial. I should have brainwashed him sooner, and destroy that mask when I had the chance.” Kagura then got up, and pick up her staff. She then use her staff’s powers to heal her wounds, and to grow black energy wings. She then flew out the same opening Link used and went after him.
“ I must recapture him at all cost!” Kagura said as she flew into the darkness.

Tale 10:Saria
A New Path

Saria walked upon Hyrule Field in amazement. She has seen nothing like this in the Kokiri Forest, and she has to admit she could stare it at all day. But she couldn’t focus on the sight all day, she scan the field searching for Lon Lon Ranch. She spot her sights on Hyrule Castle, which she actually hadn’t seen in person. She then spotted something she thought was Lon Lon Ranch, but upon closer inspection it was what she thought it was.
“So this is Lon Lon Ranch,” Saria exclaimed.
Saria walked into the first house she saw. Still totally amazed at the horses and other animals at the farm.
“Hello! Anybody here!? Saria yelled. No reply, huh.”
Saria walked out of the area she was in and started looking around the other rooms. In one of the rooms she went in, Saria notice a beautiful white horse sitting in the stable. She then walked over to horse and petted her.
“What a beautiful horse you are, I wonder what your name is,” Saria said to the horse.
The horse nayed, while Saria petted her.
“I’ll be back again sometime soon,” Saria said as she walk away.
When she got outside she walked to the last door and open it.
“Hello, anybody here?” Saria asked as she walk into the door.
She then saw the many cuccos and a man sleeping in the bunch.
“Excuse me, sir,” Saria said to the man.
She then tried to walk over to man carefully in the spaces available. Then a red-haired girl appear in front of Saria.
She then said carefully; “Don’t agitated the cuccos.”
“What whyyyyyyy!?” Saria said as she fell down due to girl appearing.
“Oh no, run!” The girl said scared.
The cuccos then scurry all along the room. The girl then grab Saria and dragged her out of the room.
“Quick, close the door!” The girl yelled.
Both of them grab the handle of the door, shut the door quickly, and both fell to the ground.
“Is that man in there going to be okay?” Saria asked out of breath.
“You mean my father? The girl said; he’ll be fine, he sleeps so deep, nothing can wake him.
“I don’t think that’s what I meant,” Saria whispered.
“The names Malon, that old oaf you saw in there sleeping was my father Talon,” the girl said.
“Saria,” she replied.
“Follow me to my family’s living quarters please, and we will discuss your business there,” Malon said.
Saria got off the ground and follow Malon. When they arrive, Malon open the door and welcome Saria in.
“Put your belongings over on that chair near the door, and I’ll make us up some tea,’ Malon said as she went to the kitchen area.
“Alright, thank you Malon,” Saria said as she put her stuff down.
“Just sit on the table over there, while we wait for the tea to be ready,” Malon said while getting tea cups.
Saria sat down at the table and cross her legs while she stare down at her necklace.
“Alright tea’s ready Saria, Malon said has she placed a tray with the teapot and cups on the table. Oh wow! What a beautiful necklace.”
Saria was lost in thought before she said; “Oh sorry, thank you.”
“Lost in thought huh, that’s fine, she said has she started to pour the tea. Who gave it to you? If I may asked.
“ A man name Link, you knew him right?” Saria asked.
“Yes, he took a horse named Epona here. Malon said as she passed tea to Saria. It was four and half years ago, haven’t seen him since. She said as she sat down and cross her legs. How do you know him?”
“I was his childhood friend back when he used to live in the Kokiri Forest,” Saria exclaimed awkwardly.
“He is a Kokiri?” Malon asked.
“No, he is Hylian like you, Saria said. And I am, or “WAS” Kokiri.”
“Was Kokiri”? Malon asked. Don’t Kokiri bodies stay in child form?”
“I became a normal teenager like you through “magical” means, Saria explained. It was all thanks to Princess Zelda and two others, that I was able to take this form,” she said after a sip of tea.
“Wow, so why did you decided to leave the Kokiri Forest and become a normal Hylian girl?” Malon asked in total confusion.
“I’m looking for somebody, I believe you know who it is,” Saria said.
“Link,” Malon said looking down at her tea.
“That’s why I came here, under instructions of Princess Zelda to get a horse from you,” Saria said.
“I get it! Malon exclaimed as she stood up and slam the table. You came to right place, I’m guessing you never rode a horse before, so I’ll teach you.”
“Yes, thank you Malon, Saria said. If I may asked, what is that white horse in the stables name?”
“Oh, her, Malon said. She doesn’t have a name.”
“Doesn’t have a name?” Saria repeated in confusion.
“Somebody brought her here and never told us the name, Malon explained. That was only two weeks ago, she’s been here since.”
“If I may, can I name her?” Saria asked.
“Name her? Go ahead, but you might not want to ride her, Malon said. She very; what’s the word? Ah, ill-tempered to people who ride her.”
“She was very calm when I petted her in the stables earlier,” Saria said.
“I would like to see that, please follow me back to her stable,” Malon said while walking to the door.
Saria place her teacup on the table and then got up to follow Malon. Once they arrived at the stables, the first thing Saria did upon entering was rush to the white horse.
“Hey, I’m back just like I said,” Saria said to horse as she started petting her.
“I am surprised, you were right Saria, I guessed you're good with animals, Malon said. So have you thought of a name for her?”
Saria paused for few seconds before speaking.
“Melia, that’s the name I thought of,” Saria exclaimed.
“Melia, what an interesting name, Malon said. How did you thought of it?” She asked.
“It just came to me, Saria responded. What do you think of it?” Saria asked the horse.
The horse nay and rub her face against Saria.
“Melia it is then!” Saria said as the horse licked her face.
“Alright, if Melia likes you, she’ll probably let you ride her, Malon explained. Let me get you a saddle.”
“Thank you very much, for everything,” Saria stated.
After Malon came back with a saddle, both of them and Melia went out to Lon Lon Ranches field. Malon hook up the saddle to Melia.
“Alright, now hop on Melia’s back, so I can adjust the stirrup for you,” Malon said finishing putting on Melia’s saddle.
“May I ride you, Melia? Saria asked the horse. I’m on a important journey to find my friend, and I need your help.”
The horse nayed.
“Saria? Malon asked. Are you ready?”
“Yeah, just nervous,” Saria replied.
“I understand, Malon responded. I was the same way when I started.
Malon patted Saria on the back. Saria then proceeded to get up on Melia.
“Don’t worry, I’m here to catch you,” Malon said watching carefully.
Saria then successfully got on top of Melia.
“Okay, let me adjust the stirrup for you,” Malon spoked as she started adjusting the stirrup.
Saria look around on top of Melia. The world seem so different around her on top of a horse, she could see a beautiful sight, you couldn’t see on foot.
“All set, Malon said. Let me go over the basics for ya.”
After a long day of learning the way of riding a horse, Saria was able to ride Melia with ease, and was able to use both her bow and sword on her.
“Awesome! Malon said so happy. You did it!”
“Thank you very much,” Saria said getting off Melia wobbly.
“Since it got late, so you can stay the night, Malon said.
Saria followed Malon towards the living quarters after dropping off Melia at the stables.
“Here is the guest room, come down for supper when you're ready,” Malon said as she went downstairs.
Saria walked into the guest room, and fell down into the bed. She grab her bag, and pull out a nylon green kimono, undress, and begun to change into it. She sat down onto the bed once more after changing, and look into a mirror she also pulled out of her bag. She looked into her new face, wondering is this transformation permanent. Will she remain like this for the rest of her life? Or return to being a Kokiri? In truth, she would actually like to stay this way. Not having to stay in the Kokiri Forest, or in Chamber of Sages. She could travel the world, or be together with Link like she’s always wanted. She then put the mirror away, and pulled out her Sage’s Medallion. She wonder if Malon could be her successor as the Forest Sage, but then thought against it. Before she got up to go downstairs, she braided her hair into a bud and place two sticks into it. She saw this inside a book at the Kokiri Library once, and wanted to try it since. She then proceeded to went downstairs and meet up with Malon.
“Hey Saria, you all set?” Malon asked preparing something.
“Yeah, I’m set,” Saria replied.
Malon turned around and saw Saria dressed in the kimono.
“What a beautiful kimono! Malon said amazed. I’ve only seen kimono’s in books, where did you get yours!?” Malon asked while studying the dress.
“I made it,” Saria said boredly.
“I didn’t know you were this good at sewing, Malon said impressed. If I knew you sooner, I would come to Kokiri Forest and asked you to make me one.”
“You’ll probably wouldn’t be able to find me,” Saria said turning away.
“Okay, sorry for bringing it up, Malon said picking a plate of the counter. Here, eat as much as you like.”
“What is it? If I may asked,” Saria responded.
“Something my mother used to make me as a child, Malon said. She taught me the recipe, but never told me the name of it, it’s always reminds me of her. I always make when I’m feeling down, or on special occasions. So please give it a try.”
Saria then pick up a fork, and tried the dish. After the first bite, Saria eyes glittered.
“This is so delicious, Saria said so happy. Malon! Your mother is a genius of a cook!
“My mother would be pleased, and so am I,” Malon said.
“Thank you for this delicious meal,” Saria thanked Malon intensely.
“Your dar welcome, Saria.” Malon said.
After both of them finish their meal, Saria got up.
“I’ll be retiring for tonight, good night,” Saria said as she left.
“Good night, sweet dreams.” Malon said getting up to clean.
As soon as Saria got into her room for the night, she unbraided her hair, and then drop onto her bed.
“I’ll be by your side soon Link, Saria said before drifting to sleep. I can feel it.”
Saria soon drifted into slumber, and woke up next morning as soon as the sun rose. But a dream haunted her after she awoke. A dream with Link attack her with a sword she never seen before, and as well with his eyes not having pupils. There was also a women wearing black floating behind him, like controlling him of some sorts.
“Link, I hope you're safe, Saria said looking into the window.
Saria changed into her regular day clothes and cloak, pick up her things, and went down to meet up with Malon. As soon as Saria arrive in the kitchen area, she notice Malon preparing something.
“Good morning, Saria,” Malon said.
“Morning,” Saria said yawning.
“My father’s preparing Melia for you, Malon said. You can go check on them if you like, I’m preparing a few things for you myself actually.”
“Alright thank you,” Saria said.
After a hour or so, Saria met Malon and her father outside, with all preparations intact. Talon attaching a saddle to Melia, and her bag.\
“Here is a few canteens of water, and one big canteen fill with the tea you like. Malon said putting the canteens in a side bag on Melia. Also, give this to Epona when you see her.”
Malon handed Saria a jar fill with some type of medicine.
“If she is injure or tired, just give it to her and then wait a night,” Malon said.
‘I will do it when I find them,” Saria said putting the jar away.
Saria jump on top of Melia.
“I’ll be off, Saria said. Malon, I’ll make sure you see Epona again.”
“Alright, good luck,” Malon said.
Saria pull the hood of her cloak over her head, and rode Melia outside of Lon Lon Ranch into the large Hyrule Field.
“Link, I WILL find you!” Saria thought as she rode through the wind.

Last edited:
Tale 11:Link
Confrontation.

Link speeded across the forest upon Epona. He has recently escaped the Witch Kagura’s pocket dimension, which he had been trapped in for almost five years. He was only able to escape, thanks to the Fierce Deity’s Mask which landed him his power. As Link stopped his thoughts and his horse Epona as he noticed light outside of the forest.

“We’re almost out of here, Link said as he look into the light. Let’s hope Epona and I are close to home.”
Link then heard something he couldn’t identified, and drew one of his two swords while getting off of Epona.
“Who’s there? Link asked into the darkness. Kagura? Or someone else?”
A voice into the distance started laughing maniacally.
“God I finally found you Link, the voice said. You're really hard to track you know, it took forever to finally pinpoint your location until now.”
“Kagura!” Link yelled.
“Yeah, it’s nice to see you too, Kagura said cocky. Can we just go back to the pocket dimension?”
“No,” Link replied.
“Shouldn’t even have asked. Welp, time to fight,” Kagura said as she dashed towards Link.
Link raised up his shield and block the attack. Then counter attack with fire magic in his sword.
“I don’t remember there being magic in that sword, Kagura said being impaled by fire. Time to try something new.”
Kagura then spawn a giant magic circle in front of her and starting saying a chant.
“Whatever that is, I need to stop it!” Link said as he drew his bow.
Link then shot a light arrow at the magic circle, yet the arrow was deflected.
“What the?!” Link yelled in surprise.
“Oh Link, you should known better than to face me,” Kagura said as she finished chanting.
Soon after she said that, skeleton like creatures walked out of Kagura’s magic circle.
“Meet my personal troops, so want to give up now?” Kagura asked cocky.
Just then, an arrow was shot at the ground.
“You call that a shot?! Whoever shot that arrow, they’re terrible, Kagura said laughing.
The arrow then change into a giant tornado.
“Wait what? The arrow became a tornado?!” Link said shock as the skeleton warriors were destroyed by the tornado.
“Who shot that arrow?!?” Kagura yelled as she looked towards the light with Link.
The person who was standing there, was a woman in a green cloak riding a white horse.
The woman then said; “I’ve found you, Link.”

Tale 12:Saria
Dungeons and Witches.
Saria rode Melia outside of Hyrule Field and into a larger area, beyond the mountains. As she reach the top of the hill, she got of Melia and look around.
“Wow, what a pretty area, Saria said outloud. What do you think, Melia?”
Melia neighed loudly, while Saria petted her. Saria then noticed a cave long in the distance. Curious, she got back on Melia and rode to the cave. Upon arriving at the cave, she look around before getting off Melia.
After getting off her horse she then said; “Stay here, Melia.”
She walked into the dark cave and saw torches unlit. She then grab Kaze Ni Yumi from her belt and drew an arrow.
“Fire,” She said before firing the arrow.
As the fire arrow flew, it lit most of the torches in the area.
“That should give me enough light to see around here,” Saria said to herself.
As she went deeper into the cave, she kept lighting the torches with fire arrows, while the arrows magically came back to her quill.
“Is this cave totally empty?” She asked herself.
Just then multiple monsters appear around Saria.
Saria then laughed out loud and said; “I just had to open mouth.”
She then drew her sword Mori no ken backhanded, and waited for the monsters to come closer. Saria the spin herself around and killed all of the enemies that oppose her.
“Well that was anticlimactic,” Saria said while sheathing her sword.
Saria walked into the last room she saw and found a treasure chest.
“Wait a minute, isn’t there suppose be a boss here or something? Saria wonder out loud. Really no? Okay.”
Saria then proceeded to open the chest. What she found in there were white color armor gauntlets, a lantern of some sorts, and a few magic gems. Saria put the gems she found in one of her pouches, and decided to put the new gloves on.
“These gloves look a lot like Kaze Ni Yumi, Saria said. I wonder if they have special powers?”
After she put the gloves on, she heard rumbling behind her.
Saria turn around and said; “Well there are boulders blocking the way. There was the thing I was expecting.”
Saria grab the lantern she found and try to light it. But failed.
“How do I light this thing!?” Saria yelled in anger.
Before she gave up, she pressed something on the lantern and made it transform into something.
“Gah! Saria screamed. The lantern transformed into a spider?”
The spider lantern walk up to Saria.
“Hey, you're kinda cute. Saria said to the creature. I’ll call you Kin, the Kin Lantern.”
The spider lantern now named Kin dance with glee.
“Anyways Kin, do you know a way out of here?” Saria asked the creature.
Kin climbed up to Saria arms and point at the gems on Saria’s gauntlets.
“My gauntlets? What about them?” Saria asked.
Kin pointed at the boulders.
“Wait, Saria paused. I can controlled the earth!?”
Saria walked up to the boulders and place her hands on it. She saw the gems upon her gauntlets turned a golden brown.
“These ARE like Kaze Ni Yumi!” Saria said in amazement.
Saria watch Kin pulled his legs back, and she followed with pulling her arms back. Then the boulders followed moving as well.
“This is so cool, do these have anything else they can do?” Saria said amazed.
She tried saying words like Tornado, Light, and Ice like Kaze Ni Yumi’s special attacks but happen until she said “Fire.”
“Oh wow, so I can spawn fire from my hands, she said to herself. Come on Kin! We’re getting out of this cave.”
Kin transformed back into a lantern and lit up.
“You can power yourself? Saria said in amazed. Your so cool!”
Saria grab the Kin Lantern and walk out of the cave moving any boulders that blocked the exits. As she walked out, she saw Melia where she left her.
Saria ran up and petted her before saying; “I’m back.”
She then look up at the sky and saw that sun was setting.
“Dang it, we need to find an area where monsters won’t find us.” Saria said upset.
Kin then jump into its spider form and try to tell Saria something.
“What’s wrong Kin?” Saria asked.
Kin then wrote something in the dirt.
“I….Can…..Keep….The…...Monsters..Away…..With…...My...Light.” Saria read while Kin was writing it.
“Really!? Saria said. Awesome thanks!”
Kin jump into his lantern form and shine a golden light. Saria grab a few sticks she found, and lit up a ball of fire in her hands with her gauntlets.
“You can lay down Melia, Saria said when she was grabbing something out of her bag. Here, have an apple,” she said as she gave an apple to Melia.
She sat down while eating an apple, and looking up into the stairs.
“What a beautiful sky,” she said to herself.
After she finished her apple and drank some water, she went to sleep.
She awoke next morning with ease, with no nightmares to her surprise. She had been having nightmares after she left Lon Lon Ranch a few months ago. But pushing the thought behind her, she look up at the sky.
“Hm, it seems it is about a two hours after sunrise, Saria said to herself. Better be on my way.”
Saria grabbed her bag and placed it back on Melia, as well as grabbed the Kin Lantern off of the ground.
“Thanks again for last night Kin, Saria said to the spider lantern. With you I think I can sleep more soundly at nights.”
Saria attached Kin in its lantern form on her bag, raise the hood on her cloak and got upon Melia. She then instructed Melia to go southeast where she saw a forest in the distance. When arriving there she heard voices, one sounding very familiar. Saria stop Melia at the forest’s entrance and look into the forest. Her eyes widen as she saw someone, someone she knew too well.
“I can’t believe it, it’s Link, Saria said almost tearing up. It really is Link!”
She then noticed another person, a woman, one unfamiliar to her. This woman had silver-lish blue hair, black robes and a gray staff. She watched as she saw the person summon skeleton like creatures to the battlefield out of a black and purple magic circle.
“I got to help Link!” Saria said as she hesitated.
She got Kaze Ni Yumi and drew an arrow then said; “Tornado.” Saria said before she shot the arrow.
She heard the person laughing until the arrow turn into a tornado and then she heard them in shock, as well as saw them look up at her. Saria rode down in front of Link, and then shot a light arrow at the person.
“Gah! The person in black scream in pain. Who the heck are you?!”
Saria did not reply, instead she drew her sword Mori no Ken and jump off on Melia. She then dash at the person with nonstop slashes.
“Your good! The person said. But not good enough!”
The person then shot a blast of dark energy but then Saria cut it half with her sword. She then sheath her sword and put her hands to the ground and used her gauntlets magic to summon earth and bind the attacker.
“How much power do you have?!” The woman screamed.
Saria then drew two arrows with Kaze Ni Yumi, one tornado arrow and one fire arrow. She shot the tornado arrow into the woman’s chest but missing the heart, and as it disappear as the tornado appear. The fire arrow was also shot at the woman, spouting her entire body on fire.
“DAMN YOU!! The woman screamed. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!”
The women disappear into the ashes. All of the arrows Saria used return to her quill, and she return Kaze Ni Yumi back into its holster.
She turn around taking her cloak hood off, looking at the surprise Link and then said with a gentle voice; “I’ve finally found you, Link.”

Last edited:
Tale 13:Link
Can’t Believe it!
Link look at this mysterious person who save him from Kagura. For some reason this woman knew him, though Link doesn’t remember meeting her.
“Link!!!” The women said while running to hug Link.
The women hugged Link tight as she said; “I’ve missed you so much!”
“Um, I’m sorry to say it, Link said. But have we met before?”
The women let go of Link and backed up.
“I forgot, the women said. You won’t recognize me in this form.”
The women moved closer again, and pull her cloak off to reveal a necklace. A necklace Link knew too well.
“That necklace! Link staggered. It can’t be! Saria!?”
“The one and only!” She replied.
“I can’t believe it! Link exclaimed. It’s really you, you look so different!”
Link then started crying, and ran up to hugged Saria. Both of them hugged each other tightly.
“I’m so happy to see you, Saria, Link said. But, one question. How in name of majora did you become a regular teenager? As well as where you got those weapons?”
“It’s long story,” Saria replied.
Saria then told what happen to her in the past four and half years.
“Should of expected Zelda would of done something, Link said. But I wasn’t think she would used you.”
“I’m fine with it,” Saria replied fine with it.
“Also, you punched Mido in the face, that’s rare of you.” Link said.
“I was very angry okay?! Saria yelled.
Both of them laugh out loud.
“Oh I almost forgot! Saria exclaimed something as she grabbed something out of the bag. Here this for you, Epona.”
Saria ran over to Epona, and rub something on her.
“Malon wanted me to give this to Epona, Saria explained. This will give Epona strength after a long rest.”
Saria’s horse neighed loudly.
“Gah!” Link screamed.
“Melia, I still love you the same,” Saria said while petting her.
“Melia, so that’s her name, Link said. What a beautiful white horse you are, Melia.”
“Malon told me she was ill-tempered and had no name before, Saria explained. Now she is more gentle.”
After awhile it got dark, and Saria prepare a fire with wood she found.
“Should we find somewhere so monsters don’t find us?” Link asked.
“No need, Kin come on!” Saria said.
Then Saria’s lantern jump off her bag and transformed into a spider.
“Wow a spider lantern, Link said amazed. But how is he going to help us?”
“His light can keep monsters away, Saria explained. But I think one of us should stay on guard in case that women comes back.”
“Alright, the Witch Kagura probably won’t be coming back for a while, since you did light her on fire. But you are right.” Link said.
“So that was her name, Kagura the Witch.” Saria said.
“She trapped me in pocket dimension for a long time, Link stated. It was inescapable until recently, but I’m lucky I escaped.”
“And I’m happy you did,” Saria said putting her arms around Link.
“So who should take first watch?” Link asked.
“I’ll do it, you need the sleep more than I do, Saria replied. I have a feeling, you haven’t slept in days.”
“Alright, good night Saria,” Link said as he laid down near Epona.
“Good night, Link.” Saria said in a soft voice.

Tale 14:Saria
Time to go Home.

“Saria. Saria,” She heard a voice said while she felt being shaken.
Saria open her eyes and saw Link shaking her.
“Oh, Link, Saria said drowsy. Good morning.”
Link then smiled.
“I guess I fell asleep last night.” Saria said.
“You never woke me up last night to take watch, so I guess you fell asleep before you woke me,” Link explained.
“I was not going to wake him up, regardless if I was going to fall asleep or not!” Saria thought to herself.
Saria got off the ground and dust her clothes with her hands. She then walked over to Melia and petted her.
“Good morning, Melia,” Saria said to her horse.
Melia neighed loudly.
“So shall we be on our way?” Link asked.
“Yes, time to head home,” Saria replied.
Saria put her cloak on, but left her hood off and let her long hair flow out. Saria picked the Kin Lantern off the ground, and follow Link getting on a top her horse.
“You’ll lead the way, Saria, Link said. Which way?”
“Alright, we will begin going northeast and then go about west, Saria explained. We will hopefully reach Lon Lon Ranch in two days.”
“Why specifically Lon Lon Ranch?” Link asked.
“N-o rea-son.” Saria said while spacing her words.
“You’re a lot different now Saria,” Link said unamused.
“Well, I grew up, Saria said while holding in her laughter. Literally!”
Both of them laugh out loud.
“Ok, I’ll give you that one, Link said smiling hard.
After a few hours of riding in direction towards Hyrule, the two stop for a short break.
“Here’s some water Link, Saria said as she gave a canteen to him.
“Thanks,” Link said while taking the canteen.
Saria then look up at the sky while humming a tune.
“Saria, may I ask why did you left the Kokiri forest?” Link asked.
Saria then stopped humming.
“Why are you asking? Saria asked. I left to find you, nothing else.”
“I suspect that you have more reasons for leaving, Link exclaimed. You said you were hiding inside the Forest Temple, why? Why did you hide from your own kind?”
Saria then put her arms between her shoulders.
“I was tired of all the Kokiri being worry for me, and I just wanted to be left alone, Saria weeped. I wanted to leave to find you, and to see the world. I guess, I just wanted to find a new path.”
Saria then dropped to the ground and started crying.
“You don’t how many tears I shed, Link. Saria weeped. I looked at the necklace you gave me everyday, praying for your return. But as well, I continue to cry. The only thing that kept my sadness at bay, was Kaze Ni Yumi and Mori no Ken. Using them, just made me forget about things and help cope with things during the last four years.”
Saria continue to cry.
“Yes, this has become of me in the past years, I’ve become a crybaby.” Saria said as she continuously cry.
Link walk up to her and hugged her close to his chest.
“You are no crybaby Saria, Link said in a gentle almost calming voice. You’re the most bravest, most selfless person I know. Please cheer up, you are free. Do what you please, do what makes you happy.”
Saria wiped her tears off with her sleeve and then said; “I am free?”
Link nodded. Saria then walk away from Link.”
“Come on let’s go, Saria said with a slight hoarse voice. I want to get back to Hyrule as soon as possible.”
Saria and Link then proceeded to get on their horses.
“I have to find a successor to be the Forest Sage as soon as I can, Saria thought. Or else, I cannot truly be free.”
“Saria, are you alright? Link asked. I understand because of what just happen.”
“Yeah, I’m fine, Saria said with her hoarse voice. I just want to get going again.”
They then restarted riding towards Hyrule, closer to home.

Tale 15:Link
Closer

Link stared at Saria as he rode behind her upon their horses. Saria originally had her now long green hair flowing behind her, but she recently put her cloak hood up over her head. It was probably because of what happen just a few hours ago. For some reason she has been really quiet after she recover from her break down earlier that day.
“Saria, I-,” Link was about to say before he was cut off.
“It’s becoming night, we better set up camp for the night,” Saria said getting of her horse Melia. We hopefully will reach Hyrule by tomorrow.”
“O-okay,” Link said getting off Epona.
“You alright Link?” Saria asked starting a fire with her magic gloves.
“I’m fine, Link said hesitated. I’m more worried about you, after your break down earlier.”
Saria look away from Link before she said anything.
“I’m fine Link, no need to worried about me,” Saria said adjusting the fire.
After awhile of silence, one of them spoke out.
“I’ll take first watch Saria, you get some rest,” Link said as Saria was taking the Kin Lantern off her bag.
“You sure? Saria asked. I don’t mind.”
“I’m sure, please get some rest,” Link said to her.
“Alright then, Saria said upset for some reason. Good night Link.”
“Good night,” Link said smiling watching Saria laying down near her horse.
Link stared up at the sky for a while as he stumble upon his thoughts. He remember Saria before her transformation, the small-quiet Saria he love as family. Since she was the only family he had. Before he ever truly he ever knew he was Hylian, he always suspected he wasn’t Kokiri. He was thinking about leaving before the Great Deku Tree sended him off. But he remained, he remained for Saria. He then looked at Saria. When he look at her, her now long green hair, and her taller-sleeker body. He felt some felt some tight thing in his stomach, and he grasp his shirt.
“What is this feeling?!” He said to himself.
“Having girl problems, Link?” A voice said.
“You again!” Link said to the voice.
He took the Fierce Deity’s Mask out of his bag, and it began to float out of his hands.
“What do you want? Link asked. Wait a minute! Why didn’t you help me when Kagura showed up?!”
“I knew your girlfriend over there was about to show up, so that’s why,” the masked said cocky.
“She’s not my girlfriend!” Link snapped back.
The mask laugh at Link.
“Ok, I get it, he said. Watch out for yourself okay, Kagura can be near any moment now.”
“Alright, but for now keep hidden when people are nearby, Link said to the mask. You get that, Fierce?”
“Fierce?” He asked.
“It’s a shorten name for you, got it?” Link asked.
“Got it,” Fierce said as he floated back into Link’s hands.
“Link?” He heard a now awoken Saria behind.
“Yeah? He said. Is there a problem?”
“Were you just talking to someone?” Saria asked rubbing her eyes.
Link look at the drowsy Saria, surprisingly to him she look cute.
“No one, just to myself, Link replied to her. Did I wake you?”
“No, you didn’t, she cheerfully said. I’ll take watch, get some sleep.”
Saria smiled towards Link, as the the tightening in his chest returned. He then proceeded to fall into slumber near Epona. While he was asleep, he dreamt of Saria. In the dream, he saw her tie to roped over a pit of lava and the dragon known as Volvagia. But it wasn’t the Volvagia he knew, it seemed different. He then heard the dragon screamed.
“He is in pain, he’s suffering, Link thought. But why is Saria here?”
The dream then showed Saria falling into the lava, as a silhouette watch.
“SARIA!!” He screamed as he awoke.
“Link! What’s wrong?” He heard Saria rushing over.
“I’m fine, it was just a nightmare,” he said trenching sweat.
“Great, another nightmare planning to haunt me,” he thought to himself.
Saria holded him closely.
“Please, Link, Saria said. Just be alright, we’re almost home just over that mountain. Please, be aright.
Saria pointed north eastwards.
“Let’s go then, shall we?” Link said towards her.

Last edited:
Ok. So, I'll be honest, there's a lot of tidying up this fic needs. I'll show you what I mean with Tale 1 - corrections in green, hoping that it shows up ok against whatever skin you're using.

Tale 1:Link
One last favor, and Farewell.

Link had just saved Termina, a land far from his home of Hyrule. While he tried to save this land from Majora, a powerful deity trapped in a mask who wanted to bring a fake moon down to destroy Termina, Link only had three days to save this land, so he kept traveling through time using the Hyrule Royal Family's Ocarina of Time. Which their princess, Zelda, had given to him and taught him the song he used to travel through time. He also used the possessed mask of a late Deku, Goron and Zora to help heal their souls and help their homes. He is now planning to leave this land but he will ask the fairy who accompanied him through this journey a favor.
[It's not wrong, necessarily, to not use line breaks between paragraphs and lines of speech, but it does make it a lot easier to read off a screen]
"Tatl." he said while looking towards the sky.

"Yes, Link?" the fairy asked.

"May I ask you one last favor?" Link asked fiercely.

"Of course," Tatl says nervously.

"Will you, your brother Tael and Skull Kid return these mask to their races?" he said with determination in his eyes.

"I completely understand Link, I know what you mean," the Skull Kid said sincerely.

"Wait a minute, you understand Skull Kid, and Link we don't even know whose spirit possessed the Deku mask," Tatl said like a nervous wreck.

"That would be the Deku Butler's son," Link said looking towards the ground.

"Oh that makes sense, but I will do it," Tatl says saddened.

Link takes the three mask out of his bag, and hands them over to the Skull Kid.

"Give the Deku mask to the Deku Butler, the Zora mask to the Zora named Lulu, and return the Goron mask to his grave and tell his race what I really was."

Link says while walking back over to his horse Epona.

"Hey, Grasshopper!" a voice yells in the distance.

"Hello, Link," another says next to other.

The two walked towards Link and are revealed to be familiar faces.

"Romani, Cremia it's nice to see you two," Link said.

"Yes, it is," Cremia says while petting Epona.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Link asked while packing something.

"We were walking to town, when that weird moon disappear, I forgot what we were getting from town though," Romani said.

"We were just making a late night shipment to the bar," Cremia said, turning away.

"Oh, alright," Link said while finishing his packing.

"Link are you going somewhere?" Cremia asked.

"Yes, I am, probably back home," Link said.

"Where do you live? Romani asked curiously.

"I'm from the land of Hyrule," Link said while attaching his bag to Epona.

"That's where Lon Lon Ranch is right?” Cremia asked.

"Yes, how do you know about it?" Link asked in shock.

"We're relatives with Malon and Talon who run it," Romani said while hopping around.

"That explains the resemblance," Link said.

"You know them?" Cremia asked.

"Yeah that's where I met Epona here," Link said while petting Epona.

"Oh, okay. But since you're leaving take this. When you need it most, open it. If you're ever here again stop by," Cremia said while giving it to Link.

"Alright thank you," Link said while looking at the pouch.

"Ah, Master Link, we were looking for you," a voice said.

"Wait, you're those blacksmiths from the mountain," Cremia said.
"Yes, we wanted give you this," the blacksmith said while giving a sword to Link.

"What kind of sword is this?" Link asked amazed, while drawing the sword.

"It's made of a Termian ore called Termian steel, and it's combined with gold dust so it's super durable as your sword right now," the blacksmith explained.

"Wow, thank you," Link said while sheathing it.

"I guess this is goodbye, Link," Skull Kid said.

"Uh Sis, this is a surprise, you're crying," Tael said in amazement.

"WHAT?! I'm not crying," Tatl said in panic.

"Yes you are, fairy girl," Romani said.

Link hopped on to Epona, as everybody walked up to him.

"Goodbye, Link," Cremia said while said while hugging him.

"See ya, Grasshopper," Romani said.

"Goodbye Master Link, the swords we made for you have been the best we made, we hope you use them well," the blacksmith said.

"Goodbye Link, thank you for saving me," Skull Kid said.

"Thank you for what you done for us Link, until we meet again," Tael said.

"Goodbye Link, the memories I made with you were outrageous, I will never forgot them," Tatl said still crying.

"Until we meet again, farewell," Link said.

Link rode off the way he came, back to Hyrule as everyone waved. He didn't find his friend here, but he will find her. But for now he will go back for now, where there are people waiting for him. One person patiently waiting for the day, he comes home.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom