• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it was just playing along?
So you're scum ok got it
If Deku flips scum so does MP
That said if Mega flips scum I don't necessarily. Its a square/rectangle thing.
The way you respond to it with a matter-of-factly “that said...” strongly implies you actually believe, or want us to believe, that if you’re scum then there’s no way I’m not, which is a fallacy...a fallacy that scum!you would have motivation for Town to believe in case you are lynched and flip Mafia, since at least you can get a mislynch on me out of it in turn.

Very well then
ATTENTION: ANYTHING I HAVE SAID REGARDING MEGAPOD AND ME BEING SCUM WAS A JOKE. WHILE I KNOW NOTHING OF HIS ROLE, I AM NOT HIS SCUMBUD, NOR IS HE MINE

Well that happened...

Poor Ex, I feel bad for you now but you dug your own grave mate. Such a waste for an interesting role. I might talk to you separately about this, but it was the worst play for a Survivor. Sorry for the harsh wording.

Regarding the DekuNut-Megapod matter, that's an entire case of WIFOM for me, I don't really wish to break my head on it.

Whoah a lot has happened. Wasn't expecting Ex to turn out to be a Survivor, but it isn't the worst of outcomes (considering he was a third-party and all)... I'm very confused about this entire Deku and MP thing going on. I'm not sure if it deserves any merit or not? On one hand, Ex was playing extremely weird in thread to an almost jester-like degree. But on the other, I don't see Ex's benefit to lie and make up something like that. Considering the outcome here, it's one of the only things to be looking at currently. maybe. idk, i'll have to look back through the thread at other avenues

Day Two Start

"My liege, the Sacred Realm is still yet to be opened. Do you really think the boy is the key?"

Ganondorf sighs, "Do you really not have faith in me? I know what i'm doing. And yes, I am certain the boy is the key. Out of nowhere a young boy shows up and the Princess happens to know him, that is suspicious."

"Indeed..."

"No bother... we can wait a little longer, we've waited long enough after all. Another bit of time won't hurt. That being said we are still strong enough to make our first move. What do your sources tell you Twinrova?"

Twinrova seperates into Koume and Kotake, cackling before returning to their original form. "We think you might be happy with this one! Heh heh heh." They hand Ganondorf a letter, "This is the last known whereabouts for her, we're sure she is still nearby.

"Heh... Is the Princess with her?" Ganondorf says with a sly smile.

"We do not think so."

Ganondorf laughs, "Heh, this is good enough. Kill her, no questions asked. Send someone else, I don't want us getting our hands dirty too soon.

The witches cackled, "Of course..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long until news reached Ganondorf of the death of someone very close to the heart of the resistance he was putting up against.

Dear TheCapsFan,

You are Impa, The Sage of Shadow.

You were raised in Kakariko Village, village of the Sheikah race. Until you were handchosen to be the handmaiden (and therefore guardian) of Princess Zelda. After you left Kakariko Village, Hyrule Castle was your new home. You are also the sage of shadow, and you play a very important role in the possible future sealing of Ganondorf. You are the protecter of Zelda, and most of the time as a child she would not be seen without you keeping a watchful eye over her. In current times you have escaped Hyrule Castle and the clutches of Ganondorf with Zelda. And now you keep your identity hidden aswell. With your protective nature, aswell as rarely leaving Zelda's side, you are the Sidekick, your role ability is as follows:

Redirect: Target
Using this ability will allow you to redirect any actions onto your target, back onto you. This includes kills too.

With that being said, sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces to the town are destroyed.

TheCapsFan was killed, they were sided with the Town.

It is now Day Two, this phase will end 48 Hours from this posts timestamp.

PS. Cyber Wolf has told me they have internet issues but should be back for Day Two, if they do not meet the post criteria they will be subbed out, or Modkilled if that is not possible.

It is worth noting that Ex was pissed at both Mega and I for different reasons. He begged me to defend him but I told him he simply wasn't making me want to. I asked him about Pod and he said that he felt Pod's vote was the point of no return for his lynch.
Idk about how Calvin uses flavor, but if its to be believed it doesn't look like Caps was killed because he used his ability last night. That said, I guess it's time for an ISO.

Idk about how Calvin uses flavor, but if its to be believed it doesn't look like Caps was killed because he used his ability last night. That said, I guess it's time for an ISO.

Why did you end up unvoting Exlight and what does ISO mean?

Why did you end up unvoting Exlight and what does ISO mean?
He promised me information if I unvoted, which was what I was commenting on with my monologue, since he was still holding a lot back. I didn't bother revoting later because, just... what was even the point?
Also, ISO means just reading through all of his posts. I've heard people say it means Isolation, others say it means In Search Of, idk where exactly the term originated from. But thats what it means.

He promised me information if I unvoted, which was what I was commenting on with my monologue, since he was still holding a lot back. I didn't bother revoting later because, just... what was even the point?
Also, ISO means just reading through all of his posts. I've heard people say it means Isolation, others say it means In Search Of, idk where exactly the term originated from. But thats what it means.

Oh, okay. I'll be doing a re-read myself, but I will go ahead and say I am slightly paranoid about you (and?)or MegaPod being mafia. Even if there was no harm in playing along, it's still suspicious to me and MegaPod came across overly defensive towards Exlight.

I would argue that at the point of reading Contrainer has not contributed anything to the game; this includes CWAC.

To be fair though it is actually the people who are immediately trying to get serious around which most of the discussion and voting has come, so your argument is kind of invalid.

See after coming from that inactive hell that was Star Trek mafia I see what your intentions are but I don't like how quick you are to judge someone as "inactive" not even 24 hours after the phase started.

I find this to be a towny reaction.
So far I think Deku looks town, Pikapika looks town, and Contrainer looks like a Magikarp flopping around not making any sense.
So these are the posts where he discusses his reads (outside all the Ex stuff).
Due to this, I don't see reasons for Snake or Pika to kill him. It's far too early to kill people who are townreading scum, especially when he hadn't shown many strong suspicions yet (and yes he TRed me too, but even if I weren't in that list it would be a valid point). The big question is how threatened Contrainer felt about the Magikarp comment.
Even so, I wouldn't call that reason enough for us to run after Contrainer right now.
I'll try to do some Wagonomics as well on Ex, but for now I'll
VOTE: Jinjo
Tied for least posts with Pika, who I'm leaning town for atm. Not counting Cyber due to the internet problems, which is a fair excuse. I'll probably change my vote later, but for the moment it's something.

So these are the posts where he discusses his reads (outside all the Ex stuff).
Due to this, I don't see reasons for Snake or Pika to kill him. It's far too early to kill people who are townreading scum, especially when he hadn't shown many strong suspicions yet (and yes he TRed me too, but even if I weren't in that list it would be a valid point). The big question is how threatened Contrainer felt about the Magikarp comment.
Even so, I wouldn't call that reason enough for us to run after Contrainer right now.
I'll try to do some Wagonomics as well on Ex, but for now I'll
VOTE: Jinjo
Tied for least posts with Pika, who I'm leaning town for atm. Not counting Cyber due to the internet problems, which is a fair excuse. I'll probably change my vote later, but for the moment it's something.
This is Town

What makes Pika look more town than Jinjo? Honestly, both of them would be okay candidates to vote in my opinion--but I'm curious as to why Pika would seem more town than Jinjo.

What makes Pika look more town than Jinjo? Honestly, both of them would be okay candidates to vote in my opinion--but I'm curious as to why Pika would seem more town than Jinjo.
Caps townread him, making Caps death not make much sense if Pika were behind it. This early, they'd want to keep him around to argue in favor of his townreads.

Caps townread him, making Caps death not make much sense if Pika were behind it. This early, they'd want to keep him around to argue in favor of his townreads.
Whoops should've put this in my other post but just now saw it. I can see your point here. I'm still not feeling too convinced of anything despite that (though I'm sure you aren't 100% either).

Whoops should've put this in my other post but just now saw it. I can see your point here. I'm still not feeling too convinced of anything despite that (though I'm sure you aren't 100% either).
Nah I'm not. But it's something that I feel like is solid enough for me to not worry about looking too deep into them today. Narrows my focus a little, which is very helpful early game

Back
Top Bottom