• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Majority isn't active but I can end the phase early if more than half of you agree before the phase end.

Honestly probably gonna just end the phase early, its not reached Majority yet but with the amount of votes on Contrainer including his selfvote it makes sense to just move on.

Consider this as update pending.

(Also looking for a sub for LazySpy if possible)

Last edited:
Night Two Start

In Ganondorf's Lair...

"Koume and Kotake, tell me, how did our hunt go?" Ganondorf leaned back in his chair.

"Very well liege, the handmatron of the Princess is dead."

Ganondorf was shocked, but then laughed, "She wasn't as strong as she seemed."

"Indeed, but we come with bad news aswell. The people of Hyrule, they're starting some form of army. A resistance if you will..." Twinrova replied.

Ganondorf's smile dropped instantly, and stroked his beard, agitated he shouted. "A resistance? Thats futile, do they not know who I am?!"

Twinrova cackled, "Of course, it is futile. But you know what they are like. They wont go down without a fight. We lost one of our troops to them, the mindwarped Gerudo we had, we aren't sure what happened but they never reported back at the end of the day. We can only assume that they go-"

"Quiet! Do you really think I care about one of my troops? We have thousands of them. I don't care about a single troop. They are all pawns to me. All that matters is that we survive. I have promised you power, as you have for me, and I will fulfill that promise. The boy is the key, i'm sure. We move out at dusk, we need to set up camp closer to the town."

"But what of the people there."

"Do not be stupid, they are nothing compared to me. The civilians have never seen me in the flesh either, any trouble will be disposed of."

"And what of the Princess?"

"In due time Twinrova, in due time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Contrainer,

You are an Iron Knuckle, Gerudo Warrior

You are a Gerudo Warrior covered head to toe in armour. Brainwashed by Twinrova, your job is to protect Ganondorf in any way you can, for this reason, you are the 1x Bodyguard. Once per game you may use this ability as follows:

Bodyguard: Name

This will make you take any kills for the target you have chosen, essentially taking the bullet for them. You may use this once a game during the night phase.

You are sided with Ganon's Forces, you win when the Town is destroyed, or where the numbers of the Mafia > Town.

You will be given another PM with the Mafia Chat shortly.

Contrainer was lynched. They were sided with the Ganon's Forces (Mafia)

It is now Night Two, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp.

Oh great!! Glad to see this. I'll reread through the day, but I remember thinking to myself that Officer Snake was someone to keep in mind if Contrainer ended up flipping the way I expected.

Since he said he guarded Space, he was probably trying to get in good with a townie. It's unlikely he would do that if Space were mafia.

Some time travel shenanigans, according to the thread title it was still night one, my mistake

Sheesh... What a twist... Two twists, actually...

I am sorry for not contributing anything, but maybe it's good I didn't, because I would be defending Contrainer and try to get others to stop voting him.

That's because I played with him a Hydra Zelda mafia game, where he was my other head, and basically, everything he was doing here was near identicall to what he was doing in the said game. We were Town Miller, so I had to constantly advocate for us, which I wasn't really capable of. We almost got lynched, and then we were vigkilled by Town anyway.
If you didn't know how the game could move seriously at that point, then why would you suggest it?
Because I wanted to know how the other players will progress? Like I said, I was just curious and unsure how to go.
You're acting like you couldn't vote someone randomly, but why not? There's no reason not to, whether it be a joke vote or not.

I'm unsure as to how 'new' LazySpy can be considered, but panicking due to one vote is always something to kind of raise an eyebrow in my book. LazySpy still isn't that suspect to me (to warrant a vote), but the usage of "panicking" is odd. There's nothing suspicious for wanting to do something on D1 and not knowing how to proceed with it, but coming in and just saying you want something to be done does make it look like fluff.
Because I wasn't sure who to vote.

I've played like 3-(5?) Mafia games over here, then had a few month break. Problem is, those few games evidently didn't taught me much.

I don't know what else to say about the current events of the game. Probably because this post is just useless fluff written to keep Calvin away from subbing me out.

Alright, looking back through Officer Snake's posts, I don't exactly feel any better. I can understand trying to give Contrainer some benefit of the doubt but I don't exactly see the reason for doing so in this case. This isn't meant to sound rude in any way, but he wasn't putting in an effort and nothing changed despite pressure being put on him (whatwith votes).

His posts in D1 seemed to mainly stem from him being confused (? idk how else to word that) about Ex's FOS being put on him.

Back
Top Bottom