• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Space did tell me something last night but considering I didn’t kill her I think there’s a pretty good chance Luminary did and was hoping I’d get blamed for it. I’m still missing a lot of context but for now

Vote: Luminary
Hmm, that's weird. Luminary's been rather high on my town-list for a while now. Can you give us any kind of reason to believe this a bit more? Or are we gonna have to take your word for this?

Hmm, that's weird. Luminary's been rather high on my town-list for a while now. Can you give us any kind of reason to believe this a bit more? Or are we gonna have to take your word for this?
Don't know what I could tell you. It seems to me that Space told Luminary that I might kill her on suspicions that she was the cop and Luminary realizing that Space is the cop, kill her and has a scapegoat handy. It'd have to be quite a coincidence. Though would you like to elaborate on the town read? And all your reads.

I have changed my opinion on funnier6.

I will vote either Officer Snake and Jinjo.

They have struck me as scum.

Jinjo said:
You're scum reading me for responding to Space?
No, and I don't think I implied that anywhere either.

funnier6 said:
Space did tell me something last night but considering I didn’t kill her I think there’s a pretty good chance Luminary did and was hoping I’d get blamed for it. I’m still missing a lot of context but for now
Do you want to see my conversations with Space if I'm allowed to do that because Space never even claimed to me (except for a nameclaim). Not to mention, if I were scum, why would I start the votes on Contrainer?

Don't know what I could tell you. It seems to me that Space told Luminary that I might kill her on suspicions that she was the cop and Luminary realizing that Space is the cop, kill her and has a scapegoat handy. It'd have to be quite a coincidence. Though would you like to elaborate on the town read? And all your reads.
Ok, I'm really sorry about this, I was going to tell you that I wouldn't actually be able to give you that list for a while because I'd be playing Yu-Gi-Oh for like, 6 hours straight, but then my ride showed up and I didn't have time. That said, I really should know you well enough by this point to just have a full reads list prepared the second I see you subbing into a game.
So, yeah, my brain's kinda mush right now, but I'll attempt to assemble the list as best I can.

Dude your votes have been pretty low content all game. Do you think you could elaborate on why those two strike you as scum?

Ok, I'm really sorry about this, I was going to tell you that I wouldn't actually be able to give you that list for a while because I'd be playing Yu-Gi-Oh for like, 6 hours straight, but then my ride showed up and I didn't have time. That said, I really should know you well enough by this point to just have a full reads list prepared the second I see you subbing into a game.
So, yeah, my brain's kinda mush right now, but I'll attempt to assemble the list as best I can.

Dude your votes have been pretty low content all game. Do you think you could elaborate on why those two strike you as scum?
I have been extremely busy so please excuse my inactivity.

The defence of Contrainer and the hesitance to vote him.

Most of their other posts have pinged me.

Ok, I managed to cobble this together, hopefully coherent. Arranged from best to worst:

Luminary: First one to commit against Contrainer, continued to push into him that whole day, and has continued to be a driving force for Town's progress.
Officer Snake: I'm still not really a fan of the way he defended Contrainer like that, but he's been a bit better since then. His reaction to the pressure was good. "Don't worry about LazySpy" was an... Odd comment though.
funnier6 (formerly Pika): Pika was so far under the radar he was basically subterranean. funnier's Luminary vote is odd, but not really making me feel anything one way or the other right now. The slot overall is pretty null, but a supported Motivator claim is enough to shelve the slot until funnier himself can really make me feel something.
Rubik (formerly LazySpy): LazySpy wasn't an active player, and his last post before his sub was very hypothetical WIFOM-heavy (what would scum do and why), which I don't really like, but that might be more of just a me thing than any real indication for them? Rubik hasn't done much since then besides supporting funnier's claim, and admits that his vote was placed with little real reasoning. Someone I'm gonna have to see more from to really develop an opinion on.
Cyber Wolf: It's hard to get an actual read on them. Their posts are low-content, they kinda just say who they're suspecting in as few words as possible. It makes gleaning any actual information on their mindset tricky. Someone to press a bit, but there are bigger fish we can fry.
MegaPod: The Contrainer defence is still not a great look, and a lot of his argument on Space hinged on Space flip-flopping which I don't really agree with.
Jinjo: Yeah she ain't lookin' good. She's largely only shown up to defend herself against other people, and one of her only posts with initiative came after she got called out for this. Also, during D3 contradicted herself a couple of ties by saying that she both did and didn't give Contrainer time. It feels kinda like she's just trying to go with whatever she thinks will make her look better to people at that moment in an effort to distract votes from her.
Lone_Garurumon: Obvs scum. Lynch now.

Vote: Jinjo

Now, if you shall excuse me, I sleep.

Good god I only just realised how disgusting that list is to look at. Here's the same one again in a bulletted version because yikes.
  • Luminary: First one to commit against Contrainer, continued to push into him that whole day, and has continued to be a driving force for Town's progress.
  • Officer Snake: I'm still not really a fan of the way he defended Contrainer like that, but he's been a bit better since then. His reaction to the pressure was good. "Don't worry about LazySpy" was an... Odd comment though.
  • funnier6 (formerly Pika): Pika was so far under the radar he was basically subterranean. funnier's Luminary vote is odd, but not really making me feel anything one way or the other right now. The slot overall is pretty null, but a supported Motivator claim is enough to shelve the slot until funnier himself can really make me feel something.
  • Rubik (formerly LazySpy): LazySpy wasn't an active player, and his last post before his sub was very hypothetical WIFOM-heavy (what would scum do and why), which I don't really like, but that might be more of just a me thing than any real indication for them? Rubik hasn't done much since then besides supporting funnier's claim, and admits that his vote was placed with little real reasoning. Someone I'm gonna have to see more from to really develop an opinion on.
  • Cyber Wolf: It's hard to get an actual read on them. Their posts are low-content, they kinda just say who they're suspecting in as few words as possible. It makes gleaning any actual information on their mindset tricky. Someone to press a bit, but there are bigger fish we can fry.
  • MegaPod: The Contrainer defence is still not a great look, and a lot of his argument on Space hinged on Space flip-flopping which I don't really agree with.
  • Jinjo: Yeah she ain't lookin' good. She's largely only shown up to defend herself against other people, and one of her only posts with initiative came after she got called out for this. Also, during D3 contradicted herself a couple of ties by saying that she both did and didn't give Contrainer time. It feels kinda like she's just trying to go with whatever she thinks will make her look better to people at that moment in an effort to distract votes from her.
  • Lone_Garurumon: Obvs scum. Lynch now.

Quick Vote Count

funnier6: I (MegaPod)
Jinjo: III (Luminary, Officer Snake, Lone_Garurumon)
MegaPod: I (Rubik)
Officer Snake: I (Jinjo)
Luminary: I (funnier6)

I believe thats right. :) Around 18 hours remain till phase end.

Last edited:

Why did you change your opinion on me.
Do you want to see my conversations with Space if I'm allowed to do that because Space never even claimed to me (except for a nameclaim). Not to mention, if I were scum, why would I start the votes on Contrainer?
Youre missing my point. You say Space told you she might die from what she tells me. That tells you no claim necessary that Space was an important role and a good kill for the mafia. I dont see whats understand about that, and throwing in but if I was mafia I wouldn't do this means nothing to me except reminds me that you like to say that when youre mafia lol.
I really should know you well enough by this point to just have a full reads list prepared the second I see you subbing into a game.
This is hilarious and awesome and so horribly true :ROFLMAO:

Had a super busy day today, I'll look over the reads list when I get a chance.

Can someone explain to me the Jinjo votes though? Like in general? Cause it feels so easy to me that I'm kind of doubting on principle. Idk if I'll be awake at eod but I think the poe makes this game easy to crack.

Voting locked, update when i'm back from the shop. (30 mins or so)

Night Four

Dear Jinjo,

You are Ganondorf, the Gerudo King.

Descendent of Demise, your goal is to take control of the entire Triforce. You know it is in the Sacred Realm, and now you await a young boy, Link, to take the open the gateway to the sacred realm for you. You don't care how you get it, or what you must go through. What matters to you is that it will be yours.

In current times, you have chased the Princess of Hyrule, Zelda, and her caretaker Impa out of Hyrule Castle. Yet until you actually take over, the King believes you are actually loyal to him, considering you pledged your loyalty to him. Of course this was a ploy, but until you take over Hyrule, you are the Godfather. This will make cop checks return you as a townsided player. However, time will pass and you will take over, so if at any point Link retrieves the Master Sword, you will lose your Godfather perk, and gain a 1x Strongman.

It goes without saying, but Ganondorf is one of the strongest forces in the entire history of Hyrule, and for this reason you also have a Nightkill you share with your team. You can execute someone by simply PMing me Kill:Name.

You are sided with Ganon's Forces, you win when the Town is destroyed, or where the numbers of the Mafia > Town.

You will be given another PM with the Mafia Chat shortly.

Jinjo was lynched, they were sided with the mafia.

It is now Night Four, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp.

Small bits of flavour should be back next phase to keep the game a little more interesting.

Why did you change your opinion on me.
Because I felt like voting Jinjo was the better move.

Youre missing my point. You say Space told you she might die from what she tells me. That tells you no claim necessary that Space was an important role and a good kill for the mafia. I dont see whats understand about that, and throwing in but if I was mafia I wouldn't do this means nothing to me except reminds me that you like to say that when youre mafia lol.
I mean, I kind of get what you're saying now? Idk, I just feel like me even bringing that up at all in thread would seem totally suspicious had I been wrong (not to mention, Space didn't actually tell me you were scum just that if she died you could be). I'm sorry but there is no reason, if I were scum, that I would lead the lynches on both Contrainer and Jinjo. Annhilating my team like that would make no sense.

Anyhow, glad to see that Jinjo was scum! Time to look back at her interactions though they're sort of limited.

Honestly, I think a massclaim isn't a bad idea at this point. Unless everyone is really opposed to the idea, I'm saying we go for it.

Because I felt like voting Jinjo was the better move.
That was directed at Cyber
I mean, I kind of get what you're saying now? Idk, I just feel like me even bringing that up at all in thread would seem totally suspicious had I been wrong (not to mention, Space didn't actually tell me you were scum just that if she died you could be). I'm sorry but there is no reason, if I were scum, that I would lead the lynches on both Contrainer and Jinjo. Annhilating my team like that would make no sense.
More inclined to believe this now, Jinjo was going down so easily I figured mislynch.
Honestly, I think a massclaim isn't a bad idea at this point. Unless everyone is really opposed to the idea, I'm saying we go for it.
Hey thats a good idea didnt someone suggest that earlier? :D

Pretty sure it's MP or Cyber at this point. Unless Lone is breaking my heart which he better not be.

Back
Top Bottom