• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That makes everyone, as we wait I've added a poll, it would be really helpful if you could vote on the poll, as it affects the game. Typically the game was going to be standard votes, but seems like Hammer voting has become somewhat wanted recently.

(You may still vote no lynch in the hammer system if wanted)

With Jumanji mafia still in process, as well as Star Trek mafia, this game will start the same day one of them finish, or as soon I see the endgame post for either. With that being said, officially this is now Night 0, which is purely a role confirmation stage. It will stay this way until a game is finished.
Man it's really something with your games having to wait after filling up.

Day One Start

As the morning crept up upon Hyrule, Link had managed to make it to the Temple of Time, unbeknowest to himself however, Ganondorf had suspicions about the boy he saw outside Hyrule Town, and thus followed him after losing sight of Zelda and Impa. It was relatively easy for him to pass through the town with no one stopping him, as with the king's trust he had the peoples. As well as being one of the scariest things to ever pass through the town. Dogs that would bark on sight at anyone they didn't know wouldn't even bark at Ganondorf in fear.

Most of the population of Hyrule had no idea what would be coming. Can they stop the coming tide of danger that is inevitable..?

It is now Day One, this phase will end around 48 hours from this posts timestamp. (However I will most likely be working at this time, so the update will come around 7-8 hours later, so 55-56 hours, as there is nothing I can do about working.
Furthermore, we will be using the standard voting mechanic as (not counting AE's vote as they are not a player, sorry) it is tied 4/4, and the original plan was to use the standard one. Apologies to those who didn't get the option they wanted.

That is all, thankyou for joining and enjoy the game :)

Vote: funnier6
528790490859044874.png

It's objectively the only correct option

Actually you know what?
Vote: ExLight
Not RVSing with anyone in the game means you may be trying to avoid having anyone make any connections between you and existing players.

Back
Top Bottom