• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gotten some claims, but I'd like to see a few more before making any kind of judgement. We could potentially get scum the next phase with this, so if you've got nothing to hide there's no reason not to claim.

Day Five Start

Dear LazySpy,

70fAYpB-vhCXzPoMLZOZu4KDZzkJZTTuzeZcmAABr3tiHOgWJdZ04QsISQTSQdB3dZe7-_vbeUS3ykz8jdbGI6KXnmk70Re1egxYtRKjyNOcamsD-aBZu6hmzWZWHPc19FkdywbV

You are Child Link!

Not much is known about the history of Link, as his tale starts being left by his mother to the care of the Deku Tree, in the Kokiri Forest as an infant. Years have passed since this time, and unbeknowest to yourself until recently, you are not a Kokiri, as you have lived your life. Apparently, other Kokiri have known this, such as Mido or Saria. Having taken on the parasite Gohma inside the Deku Tree, as well as traversing through the dangerous Dodongo Cavern, in order to protect the Gorons, up to entering the belly of a large whale, Lord Jabu-Jabu, all in order to gain the three spiritual stones that open the door to the sacred realm. For a young boy you have done more than most people of Hyrule will achieve.

However, this is not the end of the story. In present times you stand before the Master Sword, the sword that will banish all evil. Only those worthy of the title Hero of Time can weild this weapon however. With this in mind, you only have a single ability.

At any point during the night phase, you can message me with the phrase Retrieve Master Sword. This will allow you to gain more abilities. Until then this is all you can do. Whatever night phase you do retrieve the master sword, will force commute you for that night as you are in stasis, making all actions fail on you. However, when you retrieve the master sword, as well as giving yourself new abilities, you also give the Mafia new abilities.

With that being said, sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces to the town are destroyed.

You retrieved the Master Sword, your role has changed.

You are Link, The Hero of Time.

Opening the sacred realm and retrieving the Master Sword has given you the following abilities.

1x Kill: Name
Using the power of the Master Sword, you may vigilante kill a selected target in the night phase.
1x Lens of Truth: Statement
Using this gives you a Lie Detector, you cannot use on statements that mention team. "I am Town" will not be able to be scanned with the Lens of Truth.
1x Light Arrow: Name
Simply put, this roleblocks your target.

Your wincon remains the same.

Rubik was killed, they were sided with the town.

Dear MegaPod,

You are Pierre, The Wandering Scarecrow

You are a scarecrow, self titled the Wandering Scarecrow, searching for soul moving sounds accross Hyrule. This is a solid idea, except you're a scarecrow so you can't really move. Located in Lake Hylia, you are waiting for a tune that moves your soul, that is until Link came and showed you this tune. In present time, you are with your new favourite sounding song, you are still stuck in Lake Hylia, but that won't stop you trying to help out against the threat, since you owe Link a small debt. For that reason, you are the 1x Jailkeeper. Once a game during the night phase, you may PM me with the following:

Party with: Name

This will distract your selected target with the sound of music, thus rendering any attack or action on them useless rendering a "no result" on the target, as they will be with you the entire night partying to your tune. With this being said though, this will also block your target from using their role, if applicable, since again, they will be partying with you all night.

With that being said, sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces to the town are destroyed.

MegaPod was also killed, they were sided with the town.

It is now Day Five, this phase will end in 48 hours from this posts timestamp.

Apologies for the delay, I've recently ran into some housing problems so my time hasn't been that well spent. Hopefully things return to normal by the 7th.

Rubik used his vig shot on MP and his lie detector on me, pretty sure it's just Cyber

Vote: Cyber

Actually, I think the last scum is LG. From all the claims I've gotten his stands out the most to me as suspicious. He claimed to be Aveil the Follower - and his results strike me as odd. N1 he followed MegaPod, got no result. N2 was Space. N3 was Officer Snake, who also came up as no result. Idk, just out of the claims and everything I can see him being the most likely suspect. Cyber Wolf claimed to me and I don't find his claim worthy of a vote.

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon.

Thinking back, something is now bugging me @Lone_Garurumon. I don't understand the Follower ability--how does it work? When you follow a person, you get what their role is or do you see if anyone visited them? Because I thought Space also had a rolecop action and the former would make it seem like you'd be a rolecop, not follower.

What I see when I see the role is the kind of action they perform (killing, investigative, etc.), provided they actually did so. It's... Not a very useful role if I'm going to be honest. Here's a wiki article Calvin sent me because I, too, was confused by my role.
Space is correct about my results.
  • N1: Followed Pod, No Result. His flip now confirms that this was probably because he didn't want to fire off a Jailkeeper blindly on N1
  • N2: Followed Space, Investigative. We can all see why.
  • N3: Followed Snake, no result. Whether this means blocked, Snake didn't do anything, or what, I have no idea.
  • N4: Followed funnier, Motivated. I have no idea why this came up with his exact action rather than a broad category but there we have it, funnier's role confirmed.

What I see when I see the role is the kind of action they perform (killing, investigative, etc.), provided they actually did so. It's... Not a very useful role if I'm going to be honest. Here's a wiki article Calvin sent me because I, too, was confused by my role.
Space is correct about my results.
  • N1: Followed Pod, No Result. His flip now confirms that this was probably because he didn't want to fire off a Jailkeeper blindly on N1
  • N2: Followed Space, Investigative. We can all see why.
  • N3: Followed Snake, no result. Whether this means blocked, Snake didn't do anything, or what, I have no idea.
  • N4: Followed funnier, Motivated. I have no idea why this came up with his exact action rather than a broad category but there we have it, funnier's role confirmed.
With this said why are you not voting?

Also we might as well hear Cyber's role Luminary

Because to be honest I had the vague feeling that there were more people still alive than there actually are, so I was waiting to see where things went with any of their comments before voting anyone. But now that I look, Cyber really is the only one left, so I guess this position's really solved itself.

Vote: Cyber Wolf

I really just don't buy the claim. It's the most fishy one of the bunch that I've gotten and Aveil seems like she'd be strange to exist in the game... Aveil barely had a presence in OOT and was more prevalent in Majora's Mask. I know that minor characters are included in this game, but something about Aveil in particular is making me raise an eyebrow.

funnier6 said:
Also we might as well hear Cyber's role Luminary
Right--he claims to be an Even Night Bomb. If he's killed, then his ability activates.

Looking at both claims I agree luminary that LG's claim does look worse compared to CW's, especially since CW claimed a bomb on even nights which I don't seem scum claiming.
Vote: Lone

Looking at both claims I agree luminary that LG's claim does look worse compared to CW's, especially since CW claimed a bomb on even nights which I don't seem scum claiming.
Vote: Lone
Ummmm actually. Even night bomb makes me think he’s Twinrova and changes abilities each night. Keeping my vote right here

Back
Top Bottom