• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure how serious we can really get just yet, but getting past the joke phase is always better sooner than later imo.

VOTE: MegaPod.

Actually you know what?
Vote: ExLight
Not RVSing with anyone in the game means you may be trying to avoid having anyone make any connections between you and existing players.
woha, let me get my tinfoil hat first

Voting me with this reasoning but not even FoSing Lazy? Are you scumbuddies or what?

woha, let me get my tinfoil hat first

Voting me with this reasoning but not even FoSing Lazy? Are you scumbuddies or what?
I don't FoS. It's a quickly-forgotten and pointless statement of suspicion that is simply insubstantial, especially at this early part of the game.

528790490859044874.png

It's objectively the only correct option
Why didn't you vote him? If it's the the only correct option?

So! Shall we start some serious discussing or is this still a joke phase?
Wow, this looks kinda forced, considering you place it immediately after your joke vote when pretty much all people did at that point was throw down joke votes. Trying to look like you want to be useful and promote discussion while not actually accomplishing anything, and asking for validation to not have done anything useful yet? I mean, sure, D1 is bound to have useless joke votes, but rushing to ask permission from others for it seems like you’re worried about being seen as scummy. :unsure:

Vote: LazySpy

Wow, this looks kinda forced, considering you place it immediately after your joke vote when pretty much all people did at that point was throw down joke votes. Trying to look like you want to be useful and promote discussion while not actually accomplishing anything, and asking for validation to not have done anything useful yet? I mean, sure, D1 is bound to have useless joke votes, but rushing to ask permission from others for it seems like you’re worried about being seen as scummy. :unsure:

Vote: LazySpy
Meeeeh, I wasn't insisting on anyone to actually do that. But if you want a big mind clash, you got it.

Sooooo, I get trying to find a scum early on, but we're all in the same ***t, man. You moved immidiately from the joke phase to the serious one and not just suggested it like I did. It seems to me like you have quickly attached to the very first thing you considered scummy.

Which is typically how you play, but still, it's a liiiiiiiitle agressive, pal.

Let's be honest... this is still a joke vote phase. We're just putting pseudo-reasoning behind said votes.
I'm afraid not anymore...

Vote Luminary
Hold on, are you voting him because he approves of quickly moving to the actuall game? Hmmm, sounds vaguelly familiar...

VOTE: Contrainer
FoS: Megapod

Space said:
Any reason Jinjo in particular? (easiest name to form with Ganondorf?)
Nothing wrong with questioning Deku's vote, but how come you didn't question mine?

Contrainer said:
Vote Luminary

I picked a person at random to vote and see if I would get a reaction from them. Trying to drum up conversation by picking anyone--that being said, it's a semi-serious vote. As serious as D1 can be.

Nothing wrong with questioning Deku's vote, but how come you didn't question mine?

Well I saw you liked DekuNut's post about pseudo-reasoning and it still being a joke vote phase, so I just assumed you were joke voting—you did say you weren't sure how the phase could get serious yet.

Well I saw you liked DekuNut's post about pseudo-reasoning and it still being a joke vote phase, so I just assumed you were joke voting—you did say you weren't sure how the phase could get serious yet.
Then why question my vote, which was clearly a joke?

Then why question my vote, which was clearly a joke?

Because there was already basis for Luminary's vote (as in one what I said before), no need to question something I already figured. Of course I knew yours was a joke but I didn't know if there was somehow some reasoning for Jinjo in particular.

Back
Top Bottom