• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
WhoxDkyn8J6wqzy0OQ0goKW1zccqm90Nmmo6U4HxE5jbXruO8bfOVsUBTZ57KZlvztYOlFCPXY5mz92j17Tx7Vrn6s3cfflOvraNsKUILGkUtER_w8ZtZ8zNHIkeDQS69qTnHHyw

The history of the triforce stems back hundreds, possibly thousands of years. It is a relic left behind by the goddesses; Din who with her strong flaming arms, cultivated the land and created the red earth, Nayru who poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world, and finally Farore who with her rich soul, produced all life forms who would uphold the law.

Born of legend, the triforce is represented by three parts, three separate triangles. The Triforce of Power, the Triforce of Courage, and finally the Triforce of Wisdom.

Many years have passed since the creation of the world, and the goddesses leaving the triforce. In current times, it is rumoured to be in the Sacred Realm, although nobody has proof of this. Rumours have it that it is protected by sacred sages, although no one knows who, or even what these sages are.

This wouldn’t stop everyone however. The lone male Gerudo, Ganondorf, from the deserts of Hyrule, is in search of the Triforce. Although his true goal is not currently known, it seems almost obvious that he wants to use it to conquer Hyrule.

Another lone person from Hyrule, a child named Link has set off on his own quest, given to him by the Deku Tree of the Kokiri Forest. His quest to gather the three spiritual stones to open the sacred realm is almost complete. The last time he went to Hyrule Castle was to meet with Zelda, Princess of Hyrule, due to the Deku Tree’s wishes. This time however was to tell of the successes of his Journey.

However, on arrival to the moat of Hyrule Castle, the drawbridge came down suddenly and rushing out on a horse was Impa, and Zelda. Not having any time to talk Zelda threw an Ocarina into the moat of the castle. Before Link could process anything that had happened, Zelda had ridden off into the distance, and before him stood Ganondorf, on his dark horse. He asked Link where the two on horseback went. Link refusing to answer, clearly knowing the danger, unsheathed his sword which made Ganondorf laugh, “Pathetic little fool! Do you know who I am?! I am Ganondorf and soon I will rule the world!” firing a blast of dark magic at Link, before speeding off into the fields of Hyrule in an attempt to find Zelda and Impa.

Link remembered the Ocarina that Zelda had thrown into the moat, and on picking it up received a vision telling him to use it at the temple of time, and gain access to the sacred realm.

And that brings us to where we are now...

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, this time based on my favourite game, Ocarina of Time!

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. I will politely ask for at least 3 posts per day phase at the very least, to keep activity up. Recently TWR games have suffered from low activity. Unless they’re valid reasons as to why you cannot do this, your first time not having 3 posts a day will result in a warning, the second will be subbing you out, or if subs are not available, modkilling you unfortunately :( (So please keep activity up to avoid this!)

3. Outside Contact is allowed. I must be included in every type of OC (As well as if applicable, the MoD, unless they specify otherwise), whether it be in private messages on BMGf, or Discord, etc. It would be easier to have everything OC here on the forums, however if need be I am completely fine with any alternative methods.

4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day.

5. I will try to forewarn if I cannot update on time. This should not happen, however.

6. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread.

7. You may not discuss win-cons. You may have more than one win-con.

8. No screenshots of Role PMs, not even fakes.

9. Roleclaims are allowed, as are fakeclaims (of course), Nameclaims are allowed, as the game consists of many minor characters too. For this reason, softclaims are allowed too.

The game will consist of 13 players.

If you do have any questions, or anything I may have missed, please do not hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
Been a while since I last played a mafia game. Glad to see an OOT themed one.

Even though I haven't finished the game yet actually.

Can I play as well?

Night 0 Start, role confirmation stage.

And that is everyone! Thankyou all for joining. Role PMs will be sent shortly after this post. Some may take a while as i'm going to be slightly busy, so do not worry if you do not have one straight away.

With Jumanji mafia still in process, as well as Star Trek mafia, this game will start the same day one of them finish, or as soon I see the endgame post for either. With that being said, officially this is now Night 0, which is purely a role confirmation stage. It will stay this way until a game is finished.

Confirm your Role PMs whenever you see them, but refrain from posting anything gamewise until Day One actually starts. Again, thankyou for joining. :)

Back
Top Bottom