• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll give the thread a read today.

Feel free to tell me anything anyone thinks is worth telling me in the meantime.

Okay, well, since Pika was subbed out that kind of knocks out my suspicion of him--he was inactive, not actively lurking. So, I'm choosing to think of funnier as null for now.

As far as others, I'm still suspicious of MP and Jinjo. Jinjo probably moreso... she's only come in (I think) at times to defend herself and then disappears before making any other sort of remarks... I know she gave a pseudo-reads list, but it wasn't all that helpful to see what she's thinking when more than half the players in this game were considered suspicious.

MegaPod said:
Her pressure on Jinjo is weird to me, due to both the thing I pointed out earlier in the game where she didn’t like Jinjo’s reason for suspecting LG that was actually similar to her own, and now flip-flopping back onto suspecting Jinjo due to her vote on Contrainer that doesn’t really seem scummy to me, despite acknowledging that Jinjo is playing similarly to other instances in which she’s been Town.
Can you explain why it (the bolded words) wasn't scummy? I'm not saying it was or wasn't because I actually don't remember why it was considered scummy, but I'm curious to hear this answer in your own words.

Ok, behold:
I doubt players alot and this is giving me flashback like what happened in the Death Note mafia when I was unsure about Feenie's Survivor claim. You should know my weird town play by now.

Vote: Contrainer

His posts were just CWAC, he did not claim character, and why would he want to protect Space when there were other players who looked more towny than Space on day 1.
Hmm, this does remind me of times I've been suspect of you when you were town.

Unvote: Jinjo

Oof, true though.

it's more like, why shouldn't you? There's nothing for you to lose at this point. I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but

Vote: Contrainer
These are Jinjo’s and then Space’s votes on Contrainer. I see nothing inherently bad about Jinjo’s post here, and from Space’s response to Jinjo’s post where she voted Contrainer, Space seemed not to, either. But then later Space says she’s back to suspecting Jinjo because she “waited to vote Contrainer,” apparently referring to the fact that Jinjo made some posts that phase before voting Contrainer; not only bad reasoning imo, but hypocritical, considering that the same applied to Space herself, and her vote on Contrainer even came after Jinjo’s.

Snake and LG are my top two suspects. Notice last day LG votes Snake and Snake didn't even say anything to LG about the vote he got by LG. When I voted Snake, he responds to my vote on him and he had 2 votes at the time by me and LG. Later, LG unvotes Snake and that looked like he wanted to prevent his scum buddy from getting lynched if he was to get 1 more vote. Players who don't respond to a vote they got by someone else always looks suspicious to me because it looks like scum are voting each other.

Sorrry for the delay, I went out last night and ended up very hungover.

Actions locked. Update pending.

Day Four Start

again sorry for no flavour ;-;

Dear Space,

You are Young Zelda, Princess of Hyrule!

You are the daughter of the king of Hyrule, and naturally this makes you the Princess of Hyrule. You are a very smart and benevolent person. Your smartness is shown in various points of the Ocarina of Time game, however as a young princess where this is shown most is when you could tell that something was 'Off' about Ganondorf, this is due also to the prophetic dreams that you have. In the current time period you have managed to escape from the chase of Ganondorf, and are currently somewhere hidden in Hyrule. A future holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, your current abilities are as follows:

Check: Name
This will allow you to check the alignment of any target you have chosen, you may do this every night phase.

Should Link retrieve the Master Sword, you will gain the following ability: the ability to transform into Sheik. As Sheik you lose your alignment checker, and this is instead replaced with;
Voyeur: Name
This will allow you to see what abilities were done on your target, but not who did them.
Passively, as Sheik, you return all investigative actions on you as just a Null read.

With that being said, sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces to the town are destroyed.

The Master Sword has been retrieved. Your role PM has changed.

You are Princess Zelda, Princess of Destiny.

Your Check ability has been upgraded to RoleCop.

Alternatively, you can turn into Sheik into the night phase using Transform. As Sheik you have the following abilities. You may use these the same night you transform, and for the night you transformed in, you will act as Sheik for the same night, returning all investigative actions as No Result, as well as the Voyeur ability.

Voyeur: Name
This will allow you to see what abilities were done on your target, but not who did them.
Passively, as Sheik, you return all investigative actions on you as just a Null read.

Your wincon has not changed.

Space has been killed, they were sided with the town.

It is now Day Four, this phase will end 48 hours from this posts timestamp.

Well there goes the idea of Space as scum. Not a good role to lose, either...

I’d vote Officer Snake for withholding a response about the “don’t worry about LazySpy” comment, but then I realized that he’s been completely absent since asked about it. Hmm.

Vote: funnier6

If nobody can verify his Motivator claim, I call this our best bet.

I'll go ahead and also hop onto voting funnier because Space told me last night in a PM that if she died then funnier could be mafia. Not sure of all the details with it, but it's kinda really weird that Space would die after telling me something like that.

VOTE: funnier6.

I don't think funnier is a good lynch based on my OC with him. Still need to finish the thread, but I don't suggest doing a quick wagon on him on the off-chance hammering is available.

I can confirm Funnier's ability, more or less.

I can confirm Funnier's ability, more or less.
Could you please confirm it, then?

UNVOTE: funnier6.
VOTE: Jinjo.

Been scummy, been over the reasoning for this... but anywho, if funnier's ability can be proven then I don't see much reason to doubt him. Regardless of the strange thing Space said to me guess it was a coincidence.

“More or less?” Well were you Motivated during the game? Or just in on his claim? :unsure:
He said he would target me last night with his ability and I had a positive effect used on me that could be described as a motivator or akin to a motivator.

I'm roughly 99% certain that funnier is not scum.

It's going to get hard to get reads on people as a sub because so much of the conversation probably happened outside of this thread.

I skimmed the thread and nothing especially stands out as particularly meaningful.

---

Vote: MegaPod

You were the first to celebrate after scum was successfully lynched, so that's where I'll start by putting my vote. :)

That...is a terrible reason. Inb4 you’re scumbuds with funnier and playing along with his claim :unsure: (or he’s even a Mafia Motivator, I mean it would be a more useful power to Mafia than Bodyguard so who knows?)
What other reasons am I supposed to go off of for an initial vote? I don't have any record of any of the conversations my predecessor might have been in and the thread itself is pretty low information.

What other reasons am I supposed to go off of for an initial vote? I don't have any record of any of the conversations my predecessor might have been in and the thread itself is pretty low information.
That’s odd. Did you ask the hosts if your slot was even in any OCs? Also I forget, was it Lazy you subbed in for?

Snake and LG are my top two suspects. Notice last day LG votes Snake and Snake didn't even say anything to LG about the vote he got by LG. When I voted Snake, he responds to my vote on him and he had 2 votes at the time by me and LG. Later, LG unvotes Snake and that looked like he wanted to prevent his scum buddy from getting lynched if he was to get 1 more vote. Players who don't respond to a vote they got by someone else always looks suspicious to me because it looks like scum are voting each other.

This quote is the reason above why I am voting Snake. I will also add his voting reason last day and today is bad and Snake saying to give it time for Contrainers claim looked like he was helping Contrainer.

Vote: Officer Snake

Could you please confirm it, then?

UNVOTE: funnier6.
VOTE: Jinjo.

Been scummy, been over the reasoning for this... but anywho, if funnier's ability can be proven then I don't see much reason to doubt him. Regardless of the strange thing Space said to me guess it was a coincidence.

Quote me the posts that were scummy. You're scum reading me for responding to Space? Would you rather I be evasive to Space? Being evasive is even more scummy and I always prefer when a player responds back and explains more since I have seen so many scum in past games be evasive.

Space did tell me something last night but considering I didn’t kill her I think there’s a pretty good chance Luminary did and was hoping I’d get blamed for it. I’m still missing a lot of context but for now

Vote: Luminary

Back
Top Bottom