• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]

What voting system would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, the stickers are getting a bit excessive there, m8
sorry

Even if either of us were mafia and decided for whatever reason to associate with your scummy-looking behind, why in the heavens would both of us risk ourselves by confessing such to you?
Is that how you wanna play huh
I asked Deku to add another scum as proof of trust, and you know that.

Is that how you wanna play huh
I asked Deku to add another scum as proof of trust, and you know that.

No, I don’t “know that,” because I’m not scum. If what you said about Deku is even true at all, which still begs the question why he’d admit to being scum to you in the first place, then he threw in a Townie’s name to confuse you because why the hell not?

Also, I don’t think I need quote it again, but you initially said Deku and I confessed to you, which doesn’t match the crap you’re spewing now :v
It's not worth it man. Nothing about his story makes sense. Hes just gonna continue taking us down his hole the more we talk to him

No, I don’t “know that,” because I’m not scum. If what you said about Deku is even true at all, which still begs the question why he’d admit to being scum to you in the first place, then he threw in a Townie’s name to confuse you because why the hell not?
Because I decided to help both alignments.
I guess you both got too greedy and I have to face the consequences of it.
I wonder if one of you is a Godfather and will appear as Town in a cop check, would be pretty smart.

Also, I don’t think I need quote it again, but you initially said Deku and I confessed to you, which doesn’t match the crap you’re spewing now :v
me english no bueno
still seems the same to me even with you pointing out tbh

Because I decided to help both alignments.
I guess you both got too greedy and I have to face the consequences of it.
I wonder if one of you is a Godfather and will appear as Town in a cop check, would be pretty smart.

me english no bueno
still seems the same to me even with you pointing out tbh
- Help both Town and Mafia? How does that even work?
-Could you elaborate on how either of us “got greedy?” Because I didn’t even interact with you outside of the thread.
-If one of us is a Godfather, I guarantee you that both of us would appear Town to a Cop :v
-it’s your story, man. Are you claiming I personally confessed being a Mafiosi to you or not?

Night One Start
I apologise i'm gonna have to make this one really quick, had a rough day at work and now i'm super tired, flavour will be back for EoN update. Sorry.

Dear ExLight,

You are The Fishing Hole Owner, Master of owning a fishing hole..?

To put it short and sweet, you don't really care too much about the current goings on in the land of Hyrule, at the end of the day you just want customers to keep your business going, and to feed you family. For this reason, you are the Survivor.

This is not all however, due to your expertise of running a game, you are also the Game Show Master. Once per night phase you may PM me a question to be broadcasted, and whoever answers the question will recieve a prize of your choosing. It will not be advertised that players have to answer the question however. It will just be put in bold at the end of the update phase, and then players can answer it if they notice it. You can not answer your own questions. To do this you will PM me the question, and then a prize from the following:

1x Watcher
1x Tracker
1x Detective
1x Flavor Cop

As an example of your ability:

Question: How old is Calvin ッ
Answer: 20
Prize: 1x Detective

Should you run out of prizes, you may still ask questions, but the players will not gain anything. You may not make up your own answers, and your questions do not have to be Zelda related. If there is a problem with any question, I will let you know.

Finally, you are sided with yourself. You win if you survive to endgame.
ExLight was Lynched, they were the Fishing Hole Owner, and they were sided with themselves.

It is now Night One, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp. You may still talk in thread and OC in the meantime.

...I think Ex forgot about the “survive” part of his role when he practically self-destructed like that. Admittedly, I’m a bit paranoid now that Deku did try to strike up a mafia-survivor alliance with him...but we’ll see.
Only did that if you're my scumbud ;)

rip me

It's a shame. I really hope the Game Show Master role makes a comeback in a future game. :bulbaLove:

I'm truly sorry for not being able to use it properly, Calvin.

Thanks for letting me play

Only did that if you're my scumbud ;)
That’s not entirely true. In fact, the more I think about it, it’s entirely possible that you could have confessed to him, falsely told him I’m a Mafioso too as part of that “act of trust” he mentioned, and then misworded it as “we” confessed to him in the thread. Seeing as he was a Survivor and really shouldn’t have wanted to give either faction reason to get rid of him, I doubt he made the entire thing up for the lulz.

That’s not entirely true. In fact, the more I think about it, it’s entirely possible that you could have confessed to him, falsely told him I’m a Mafioso too as part of that “act of trust” he mentioned, and then misworded it as “we” confessed to him in the thread. Seeing as he was a Survivor and really shouldn’t have wanted to give either faction reason to get rid of him, I doubt he made the entire thing up for the lulz.
The act of trust was actually my unvote. If you go back and read the post I made, I referred to that post using the same terminology.

If Deku flips scum so does MP
Why do you think that? I didn’t even have an OC with Ex, yet he seemed to think I was associated with Deku as a scumbud somehow. Which I can reason could be because Deku actually did reveal himself to Ex privately and then threw in my name to keep actual scumbuds safe.
That said if Mega flips scum I don't necessarily. Its a square/rectangle thing.
So you’re glossing over the faulty logic then? Got it.

Why do you think that? I didn’t even have an OC with Ex, yet he seemed to think I was associated with Deku as a scumbud somehow. Which I can reason could be because Deku actually did reveal himself to Ex privately and then threw in my name to keep actual scumbuds safe.

So you’re glossing over the faulty logic then? Got it.
Its mostly jokey I think. Based on me saying earlier that the thing with Ex only happened if you're my scumbud.

Back
Top Bottom