• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Virizion can be encountered on what appears to be Route 11. Just standing in the middle of a road... :/

Terrakion is just standing about aswell.

It appears extremely forced judging by the pictures.

Last edited:
Virizion can be encountered on what appears to be Route 11. Just standing in the middle of a road... :/

Yeah. Why couldn't they have just kept the BW locations though?

Yeah. Why couldn't they have just kept the BW locations though?
Probably story related, as the intro showed. How forcing em down our throats will work in tandem to the story is a mystery though, as you would need to get them out of your box if you don't use them.

Lunar Wing is obtained in B2W2. Cresselia confirmed.

i0668120-1340285347.jpg

I'm not sure the legitimacy of this one, but it looks real to me (although Serebii or Pokebeach haven't reported it so it Im not sure)
r600x600.jpg

HOENN CON- wait. What's with so many legendaries?

More like Sinnoh confirmed with all these legendaries.

But what is happening with legendary pokémon placement? Did they just go, "hey, let's just put it on a random route!" or what?

Black/White Kyurem is battled at level 55.

Looks like they're stuffing them into the game just for fillers, so that more are available in gen V before it ends. That's my guess, but it will be interesting to see who doesn't make the cut and gets included.

Wait, how many of these legendaries are part of the regional dex? I'd hate for a bunch of spaces to be taken up by legendaries that could have been done as event pokemon...

Hopefully they deal with the legendaries post-game with their locations only appearing under specific conditions.

Yeah, the people who are reporting on their games haven't quite made it to the league yet, but they've already run into a number of legendaries, or have obtained items related to them. :( I really hope there aren't too many. A few is cool, though.

Remember that Latias and Latios are most likely version exclusives, as are Heatran and Cresselia. You should also bear in mind that Kyurem is not catchable before the league, so this is how they're making up for it.

So Heatran, Cresselia, Regigias, Latios and Latias are all part of the new regional dex?

Oi, that many legendaries before the league!? When did the legendaries decide to hold their own version of the world tournament? :p

It's too bad they didn't save them for the post-game national dex.

Back
Top Bottom