• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Just got the Lunar Wing from Stranger House. SCARY!!

The house features lots of furniture conveniently scattered in a way you can't pass by certain points and enter certain rooms. Then you go down to the basement, and return through different stairs. The furniture has been moved and you can enter different rooms. While you walk into the house, a ghost girl appears... the ghost girl of Marvelous Bridge in BW1. But this time she talks. I don't know what she said, but I'm certain she mentioned Abra (Keshii), that's how I know she's the same girl. When you get the room with the Lunar Wing, she appears from your back for the last time and says something to you, then vanishes.

Believe me, I'm not exactly a chicken, but the ghost girl made me jump.
I posted this in the Character Discussion thread

Stranger House is her house, she appears first begging for someone to save her from dark dreams, then when you get the Crescent Moon Feather, she remarks that it's fine to take it, because it arrived too late to save her anyway, so she doesn't need it anymore. She could only wait for someone to notice so she could finally return it to its owner. When you go to where she was in B1W1, you meet Crescelia.
Translation via bluesun.

Basically, she died because she probably got too close to a Darkrai and couldn't wake up. She's asking you to take the feather back to Cresselia.

Oh, didn't see that.

This story went From Bad To Worse - Television Tropes & Idioms

EDIT: ...and probably that Darkrai didn't do it deliberately.

EDIT2: Just remembered the event Darkrai for Gen V. I wonder if it's related.

I've been wondering how they'll be distributing Genesect for B2W2 when they release it because as I've been looking for information on it, I noticed there isn't any way to obtain the drives in-game. So I'm thinking that there could be a possible event in the future where we would get Genesect along with a random drive attached. It seems likely since B2W2 are looking to be the last games of Gen V and it's the only Pokemon left to be shown.

Edit: Plus with that piece of information awhile back about a 'Mythical' Pokemon to be announced, it looks like this could be possible.

I've been wondering how they'll be distributing Genesect for B2W2 when they release it because as I've been looking for information on it, I noticed there isn't any way to obtain the drives in-game. So I'm thinking that there could be a possible event in the future where we would get Genesect along with a random drive attached. It seems likely since B2W2 are looking to be the last games of Gen V and it's the only Pokemon left to be shown.

Well, they do have Genesect's event programmed in B/W, and as far as I know, the event remains unchanged in B2/W2. In the event, you obtain two of the four drives, depending on what version you have.

Well, they do have Genesect's event programmed in B/W, and as far as I know, the event remains unchanged in B2/W2. In the event, you obtain two of the four drives, depending on what version you have.

The same event is B2W2? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, and you'd think it would be if the same Meloetta event is still in.

I was wondering why Dialga, Palkia and Giratina weren't in B2W2, despite every other Hoenn legendary being in it - because they're in Dream Radar.

What a cool idea in regards to how we obtain them.

What are all of the pokemon catchable with dream radar? Is there a list somewhere of all the available ones? (It's cool that the Creation Trio are in Dream Radar :D)
Pokémon available through Dream Radar and Gen IV Version mascots.

Sweet. The method for obtaining the Gen IV legendaries is pretty interesting. Thankfully I have all 5 of those games. :D

Multiscale Lugia? Seriously?

Seriously?

Is it really necessary for Lugia to have to the ability to literally laugh in the face of Kyogre? Just laugh right in his damn face.

I don't think many will appear without events.I would like to see lugia,ho-oh,mabye giratina,mew, for some reason I'm getting a weird feeling that arceus will be available...but I know for a fact(it would be dumb otherwise) that the musketeer trio will be in the game.and also the 3 regis may be in,because.ancient ruins.If that doesn't just scream Regigigas,I don't know what does.The sky pillar does almost seem like the bell tower.I don't know but the multitudes will most likely appear.

I don't think many will appear without events.I would like to see lugia,ho-oh,mabye giratina,mew, for some reason I'm getting a weird feeling that arceus will be available...but I know for a fact(it would be dumb otherwise) that the musketeer trio will be in the game.and also the 3 regis may be in,because.ancient ruins.If that doesn't just scream Regigigas,I don't know what does.The sky pillar does almost seem like the bell tower.I don't know but the multitudes will most likely appear.
The legendaries are already confirmed as the game is now released. The Legendaries that appear in game are Kyurem, Reshiram/Zekrom, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Latias/Latios, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Regigigas, Cresselia and Heatran.

those three appear early in the game and are in new location except cobalion follows you

i beat the rom 1.1 eventhoght i didnt understand it and i got black kyurem
you have get him after you beat the game
!.Got to victory Road Stairway where you see the 2pillar with a lady in black next to it.
2.Go down Tiny Stairway until u see n's Zoroak and follow it to n's castle.
3.Talk to n until he ask to battles you(u have to walk him around the castle)
4.Beat his zekrom and n will revert zekrom to the dark stone and gives it to u.
5.Now go to dragonspiral tower to top floor and the dark stone will revert back to zekrom.
6. catch zekrom
7. go back to giant chasm and catch kyurem.
8.pick up the pokeball item he drop which is the Gene Device(after cherens dialoge)
9.Go to key item menu and choose the Gene Device and click "use" and click on zekrom/reshiram and kyurem and they will combine.Pokemon Black 2 CUTSCENE Kyurem Absorbing Zekrom - YouTube

spoilers
kyurem wing are really "hands" he use to absorbs zekrom/reshiram using Gene Device(work like a gene splicer)this prove he really came from space
akoruma is a plasma sub boss
black/white kyurem isnt catchable during story mode because he under the control of ghetsis

But can't you not get Registeel or Regice without the help of another person with the opposite colored game?

i beat the rom 1.1 eventhoght i didnt understand it and i got black kyurem
you have get him after you beat the game
!.Got to victory Road Stairway where you see the 2pillar with a lady in black next to it.
2.Go down Tiny Stairway until u see n's Zoroak and follow it to n's castle.
3.Talk to n until he ask to battles you(u have to walk him around the castle)
4.Beat his zekrom and n will revert zekrom to the dark stone and gives it to u.
5.Now go to dragonspiral tower to top floor and the dark stone will revert back to zekrom.
6. catch zekrom
7. go back to giant chasm and catch kyurem.
8.pick up the pokeball item he drop which is the Gene Device(after cherens dialoge)
9.Go to key item menu and choose the Gene Device and click "use" and click on zekrom/reshiram and kyurem and they will combine.Pokemon Black 2 CUTSCENE Kyurem Absorbing Zekrom - YouTube

spoilers
kyurem wing are really "hands" he use to absorbs zekrom/reshiram using Gene Device(work like a gene splicer)this prove he really came from space
akoruma is a plasma sub boss
black/white kyurem isnt catchable during story mode because he under the control of ghetsis

Hey, please try to not Double Post, OK? If you wish to add something to your previous post, try out the useful "Edit Post" button - works like a charm. ;)

I have a question:

Are Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini still shiny checked?

I believe that Genesect would be the only possible added in-game legendary.

I was wondering why Dialga, Palkia and Giratina weren't in B2W2, despite every other Hoenn legendary being in it - because they're in Dream Radar.

Hoenn?
Sometimes my multiple trains of thought have a head on collision xD

All Hoenn legendaries other than Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are in (but they were recently distributed) and all Sinnoh legendaries are in B2W2 or Dream Radar.

You can catch one of them in your game using Unova Link, the other one you can get if a person with the opposite version gives you the other key over Unova Link.

From what I know is once the player deals with Regirock they are given a key that allows to access the golem associated with that key. The Unova Link can them be used to send that data to someone using the opposite game regardless of where that other person is at in their game. The other player can then access that Regi in their own game at any time.

In addition I know some of the Youtube uploaders have added the Regi battle footage for their own walkthroughs which I found to be cool.

Hoenn?
Sometimes my multiple trains of thought have a head on collision xD

Well I do know those Hoenn legendaries along with the as well as Johto and Kanto legendaries cannot be found in the game. If the player has a 3DS and a Dream Radar and places a Gen. IV game into the 3DS then the Gen. IV mascots (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Ho-oh, and Lugia) can be obtained. Normally owning Platinum, HeartGold and Soul Silver will make it possible to find and transfer them to a Generation V game for these legendaries and the other legendaries not found in the new games.

Last edited:
Genesect is going to be distributed via Wi-fi in Japan. I wonder if we'll see a Wi-fi distribution everywhere else later this year. I hope so, because it's much more convenient that way.

Back
Top Bottom