• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The little things that bug you.

Those moves that are either TMs or HMs like Rock Smash, Flash, Rock Climb. Its irritating. And I hate how you cant forget an HM without going to a move deleter. so annoying.

English names of Gen.V Pokemon. I got over Smugleaf but seriously:why not Zebray? And those lame excuses for names of Woobat line.

And Wargle sounded more like America than Braviary.

What's annoyed me the most in Black and White is the number of places there are to heal on various Routes. I used to train my Pokémon carefully so I wouldn't have to go all the way back to the nearest town/city to heal all the time, but now I just don't really mind when one of my Pokémon faints while training, because I can just walk over to a house that's about 10 steps away from where I was. There's no real point in buying items that heal your Pokémon now, either, unless you want to be careful during important battles (Gym Leaders, rival(s), Team Plasma). It's helpful, but it seems too easy.

Yeah, they have those doctors that heal your Pokemon after a battle in each route in Unova. It sucks.

I hate not being poisoned when walking... What happened to that? :/

What's annoyed me the most in Black and White is the number of places there are to heal on various Routes. I used to train my Pokémon carefully so I wouldn't have to go all the way back to the nearest town/city to heal all the time, but now I just don't really mind when one of my Pokémon faints while training, because I can just walk over to a house that's about 10 steps away from where I was. There's no real point in buying items that heal your Pokémon now, either, unless you want to be careful during important battles (Gym Leaders, rival(s), Team Plasma). It's helpful, but it seems too easy.

This bothered me too! I stock up on revives and potions expecting to use up a lot of them (which I do after several battles) and all of a sudden a doctor shows up and says I can heal your pokemon! what a waste of my time buying stuff. Also those phone calls from the johto games. Your phone contacts are just so annoying and boring. Unless you are challenging me to a battle, give me a tip on something, or handing me an item don't call and tell me how cute your rattata is! so irritating.

English names of Gen.V Pokemon. I got over Smugleaf but seriously:why not Zebray? And those lame excuses for names of Woobat line.

And Wargle sounded more like America than Braviary.

I don't think I ever liked wargle so I wasn't too bothered by that but I can't understand why they didn't keep washibon for its prevo.

Also the fact they changed one letter to go from emonga to emolga. What was the point in that? I really have a hard time actually saying emolga now just because the two are so close. D:

How that, when you receive a Pokemon as a gift, you have to make sure that you have room in your party at that exact moment for it.

That crap didn't happen in Generation 1, so why has it happened ever since?

How that, when you receive a Pokemon as a gift, you have to make sure that you have room in your party at that exact moment for it.

That crap didn't happen in Generation 1, so why has it happened ever since?
Thumbs up if you had to redo all the way twice to get Tyrogue at the deepest deep of deepness inside Mt. Mortar.

Yup. Doctors everywhere and poisoning hurting when walking being removed. They have made Pokémon games easier and easier. What's fun anymore when you can't feel the fear of your whole party being taken down or having to buy loads of potions and full heals and stuff to survive.

Yup. Doctors everywhere and poisoning hurting when walking being removed. They have made Pokémon games easier and easier. What's fun anymore when you can't feel the fear of your whole party being taken down or having to buy loads of potions and full heals and stuff to survive.

True, but then again, wouldn't you be pissed off if they pulled a Gary Mutherf*ckin Oak on you and let you have your best team destroyed before your rival comes, challenges you, then kills you with their first Pokemon despite the fact that you're Level 34 Dewott (or something) is dead and all you have left is that Trubbish that you meant to dispose of?

I like the doctors. Though, I DO miss the challenge.

What bugs ME is that the Gym Leaders are so pathetic it isn't FUNNY. AND for the lack of Gym Leader rematches...

And this one final thing; how come EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOM has a Cofagrigus and a Druddigon, while Grimsley doesn't have a HYDREIGON and KEEPS Liepard. Seriously, it would've been a good challenge :D

The Pokedex is a list again, and not a simple 16 per page uber-fast system.
BW is so god damn linear and empty in terms of new stuff outside a deeper online experience. And you better not tell me Pokemon and region are enough.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MUSICAL THING AND WHERE THE HELL ARE MY POKEMON OLYMPICS?

Yes, I am raging about the little things in BW, if only cause HGSS promised too much for the series, far too much.

...it's too easy.It's too hackin' easy.Why don't they give me a good chalenge anymore? Also the lack of Lucarios on new games...why not wild Riolus on HG? Oh,yeah,you can get it.With a hackin' lure. Really v_v? Also,no other gens. starters in B/W bothers me.Not that I need any,just that everyone asks me "Hey,can I get a Charmander and a Piplup?" :boom: :banghead: ain't that anoyng?

Surfing in Hoenn without a max repel.

"A wild tentacool appeared" multiplied by a hundred.

Let's see... what was it? Oh yeah - not being able to dump items in my PC. I've got loads of stuff that I'm going to use later, but I have to carry ALL of them around...

It's frustrating to scroll down the item list from the top to the waaaaaay bottom just to check what I picked up.

two words.............MOSSDEEP GYM ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THEM!

Mossdeep City's Gym only annoyed me until I started spamming Surf on Tate and Liza. I wish there were more Gym Leader double battles.

Unova's Elite 4 are pathetic the first time around. I know they're meant to be like that because of the big battles afterwards, but it's still pretty stupid. You're able to heal before the final two battles of the game anyway, so making them a little harder wouldn't have hurt.

How long a battle takes. The beginning sequence could be shortened for one. Plus the things they had taken away from games... auto-run and Pokemon following you for starters. not being able to search in the PC really get's me.

ok in the earlier games, the limit on item space, oh here is an item but you can't pick it up!! hmm definatlit on surfing routes i feel that there isn't a wide enough varietty of pokemon, come on its the ocean! There is multitudes more life forms then on land but usually its only tentacool, goldeen, or one or two other guys. except tentacool will have an 80% encounter rate. Also there are the new areas to explore in B/W after elite 4 but none offer anything really amazing or cool, I mean ya there is kyrurem and cynthia but that seems to be about it I wish there was more.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom